PDA

View Full Version : Fox News: What is wrong with this picture?

tony
06-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Fair and Balanced? No Spin Zone?

AlanŽ
06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
im missing something here havent been keeping up with this.

SL65AMG
06-26-2009, 09:47 AM
the fact that he shouldnt be there??? lol

Vteckidd
06-26-2009, 09:47 AM
I dont get it?

Vteckidd
06-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh hes a republican not a democrat, LOL (see the little (D) next to his name. Good catch.

But thats a simple mistake. Yesterday during the MJ stuff when Shepard said "LA TIMES SAYS MJ IS IN A COMA" the banner at the bottom said "LA TIMES SAYS MJ DIES" they took it down really fast.

Trust me, they have been talking about how bad it is for the republicans

BanginJimmy
06-26-2009, 09:58 AM
If the republican party had at least half a brain, which they dont, they would simply force him to resign and let it die. The dems would certainly bring it up countless times, but it would be useless as there is always the holy grail of extramarital affairs in Slick Willy. Every time dems bring it up, they can slap them back with 1 of several dems that have done the same thing.

I am also glad all this is coming out now and not in 2011 when it could have an affect on the presidential race.

tony
06-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Oh hes a republican not a democrat, LOL (see the little (D) next to his name. Good catch.

But thats a simple mistake. Yesterday during the MJ stuff when Shepard said "LA TIMES SAYS MJ IS IN A COMA" the banner at the bottom said "LA TIMES SAYS MJ DIES" they took it down really fast.

Trust me, they have been talking about how bad it is for the republicans

Good catch, but its not the first time fox has done this.. Mark Foley with his messages to young boys..

To be fair I don't care for MSNBC or CNN either, I usually turn to BBC or Reuters for news, its just that the political sway is almost offensive to the viewers intelligence.

Radd
06-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I watched it all night and they talked about him hurting the republican party with his actions, on Fox. So that was a typo. I however did not see that because I don't watch Shepard Smith as closely.

BanginJimmy
06-26-2009, 01:02 PM
To be fair I don't care for MSNBC or CNN either, I usually turn to BBC or Reuters for news, its just that the political sway is almost offensive to the viewers intelligence.

I dont pay much attention to Reuters, but the BBC is fairly left when it comes to political reporting. There is little to no obvious bias when reporting actual news, even news about political figures, but when it comes to issues, they have a decidedly left sway.