PDA

View Full Version : Food Fogo DE CHAO

RL...
06-25-2009, 10:48 PM
This is my favorite restaurant. It is like heaven...the service is perfect....they have valet...and the food is all you can eat, it's brought to you, and it's superb...what more can you ask for

MR2DR
06-25-2009, 10:52 PM
This is my favorite restaurant. It is like heaven...the service is perfect....they have valet...and the food is all you can eat, it's brought to you, and it's superb...what more can you ask for

Cut the price in half and I swear I'll go at least once a week :goodjob:

on another note, lunch is cheaper than dinner.

RUFFIAN
06-26-2009, 03:28 AM
I bump for this place. The food is the BOMB!

Deke
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Been there twice now. Pretty fantastic. But it's definitely one of those places you need to plan a day around (at least if you want to get your money's worth :))

I've heard good things about a couple other Brazilian Steakhouses around the area (Fire of Brazil and I believe there's another one) too. Basically that they are the same restaurant with a discount in price. I haven't personally checked them out.

And I kind of lol'ed at the valet parking bit.

BanginJimmy
06-27-2009, 09:34 AM

After eating that much I needed the walk out to the car. I swear I was stuffed for 2 days after eating there.

Deke
06-27-2009, 11:35 AM
After eating that much I needed the walk out to the car. I swear I was stuffed for 2 days after eating there.

Haha yeah, after the first time I went I turned into a vegetarian for a couple days.

WTF?
07-03-2009, 02:05 PM
that place if freaking awsome

EM1toEVO
07-03-2009, 07:03 PM
I can't wait to try it. I just need to plan a day to go with my wife. We have crazy schedules.

Frög
07-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Yea, been there many times.. Only problem is I eat way too much every time..

Valet parking is not a good thing..

tmoney11286
07-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Been there twice now. Pretty fantastic. But it's definitely one of those places you need to plan a day around (at least if you want to get your money's worth :))

I've heard good things about a couple other Brazilian Steakhouses around the area (Fire of Brazil and I believe there's another one) too. Basically that they are the same restaurant with a discount in price. I haven't personally checked them out.

The other is Chima and I worry that it is closed. It is about a half mile from my house and I havent seen a car outside of it in months.

Fire of Brazil is ok. Only worth it during lunch (~2x dollars), but it doesn't hold a candle to Fogo.

ueyedgr8tness
07-29-2009, 08:52 AM
man my wife took me in may for my bday and i ate like a pig great quality meats and good service i would def go there more if i could afford to drop that $110 every time :(

LizBiz
07-29-2009, 10:42 AM
^^^Reps for your wife lol

It is expensive but I think it's really worth it. It's a one of a kind type place. You can't get all you can eat meat like that at Golden Corral, gotta pay the price. Great date place.

B18c1Turboed
07-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Try the cheese cake there ..... yummmmmmmmy!!!

ueyedgr8tness
07-29-2009, 07:50 PM
^^^Reps for your wife lol

It is expensive but I think it's really worth it. It's a one of a kind type place. You can't get all you can eat meat like that at Golden Corral, gotta pay the price. Great date place.

:yes: u no she got the buziness after taking me to that place even thoe i left so fat i could barely move:lmfao:

4dmin
08-04-2009, 10:40 PM
My brother eats there so much they all know who he is now..its a great place.

David88vert
08-05-2009, 07:35 AM
Fogo is great, but pricey.

dimsumboy
08-21-2009, 05:29 PM

I've tried the one on windward, I think it was Fire of Brazil. In any case it was so good I had a food coma upon leaving.

tmoney11286
08-21-2009, 06:15 PM
I've tried the one on windward, I think it was Fire of Brazil. In any case it was so good I had a food coma upon leaving.

fire of brazil is at perimeter. not sure what is at windward?

dimsumboy
08-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Just checked their website, Fire of Brazil has 2 or 3 locations in GA. One at Perimeter and one at windward in Alpharetta according to their map, but according to the lised locations there's one downtown and one at perimeter. I guess they need to update their website. I guess there's 3 in GA.

One_Bad_SHO
08-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I guess you guys haven't heard about the 2 employees that were recently fired (they worked there over a year) who were licking the meat befoe it was taken out to the people eating (amongst other things) and about the roaches in the kitchen (use your imagination.)

Yeah, Its pricey. But you're paying extra for saliva and roach eggs. :goodjob:

dimsumboy
08-21-2009, 07:42 PM
I guess you guys haven't heard about the 2 employees that were recently fired (they worked there over a year) who were licking the meat befoe it was taken out to the people eating (amongst other things) and about the roaches in the kitchen (use your imagination.)

Yeah, Its pricey. But you're paying extra for saliva and roach eggs. :goodjob:

It's ok, it adds flavor and character :crazy:

ATLSRT8
08-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Just checked their website, Fire of Brazil has 2 or 3 locations in GA. One at Perimeter and one at windward in Alpharetta according to their map, but according to the lised locations there's one downtown and one at perimeter. I guess they need to update their website. I guess there's 3 in GA.

Windward one went out of business

dimsumboy
08-21-2009, 07:47 PM
AH, didn't know that. I don't make it out that ways very often.

Mdeezy
09-01-2009, 06:57 PM
damn..never hearf of this place but hearing good things.... Must plan to go there!