PDA

View Full Version : People? Seriously?

AlanŽ
06-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Lighten the fuck up about the Michael Jackson jokes. They are just jokes. I'm sure that 90% of the people who make them are not actually happy the guy is dead. I kno I have cracked a few but damn I'm not glad the guy is dead.

MachNU
06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
All i am wondering is did he die as a Black man or a White man? :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
06-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Lighten the fuck up about the Michael Jackson jokes. They are just jokes. I'm sure that 90% of the people who make them are not actually happy the guy is dead. I kno I have cracked a few but damn I'm not glad the guy is dead.

I haven't made any comments either way, but I'm not much of a fan on pedophilia jokes. Just not funny. Later, QD.

MachNU
06-25-2009, 10:38 PM
I haven't made any comments either way, but I'm not much of a fan on pedophilia jokes. Just not funny. Later, QD.

Been awhile sinse i agreed with you. :goodjob:

tony
06-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Just let it blow over for a day before joking about it so harshly, some people do take stuff like that harder than others. Does it hurt to show a little respect?

NAMNORI
06-25-2009, 10:43 PM
i dont know did it hurt him the way he died as much as he hurt those boys? i dont give a fuck about him, to me it's just one more pedophile off the damn streets. sorry if the truth hurts, i guess money can't buy you more time huh.

quickdodgeŽ
06-25-2009, 10:43 PM
i dont know did it hurt him the way he died as much as he hurt those boys? i dont give a fuck about him, to me it's just one more pedophile off the damn streets. sorry if the truth hurts, i guess money can't buy you more time huh.

I don't remember him ever being convicted. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
06-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Just let it blow over for a day before joking about it so harshly, some people do take stuff like that harder than others. Does it hurt to show a little respect?
No it doesnt which is why I'm laying off. But damn I'm on facebook and people are threatening other people and shit as if he was their homie or something man.

I posted the same thing on my facebook and this girl i was tryin to talk to for awhile started to bitch me the fuck out thinking i was making a personal attack on her.

NAMNORI
06-25-2009, 10:48 PM

no youre right his money stopped that and dont give me the no conviction thing cause you know he did it. not once but twice!!

JITB
06-25-2009, 10:49 PM
no youre right his money stopped that and dont give me the no conviction thing cause you know he did it. not once but twice!!

lol u act as if you were there... have any stories to share with us?

slostang
06-25-2009, 10:50 PM
in for more jokes.

quickdodgeŽ
06-25-2009, 10:51 PM

I don't know at all. I wasn't there. And I can give you the "no conviction thing" because it's true. I can prove without a doubt that there was no conviction. You can't prove without a doubt that he did it. Later, QD.

NAMNORI
06-25-2009, 10:56 PM
ok guys if you want to back a pedophile then thats fine by me but as far as jokes go they shouldnt bother you, and no i wasnt there i just listen to the evidence that was provided. The only reason the state couldnt persue charges after the settlement is due to weak state laws at the time. sorry if i can look through the smoke and see the truth.

quickdodgeŽ
06-25-2009, 10:58 PM
ok guys if you want to back a pedophile then thats fine by me but as far as jokes go they shouldnt bother you, and no i wasnt there i just listen to the evidence that was provided. The only reason the state couldnt persue charges after the settlement is due to weak state laws at the time. sorry if i can look through the smoke and see the truth.

Actually, the real reason it didn't go through was because Jackson's lawyers urged him to do a settlement out of court. Once that went through, the accuser refused to cooperate any more with the police.

Also I never said the jokes didn't bother me. I just said that pedophile jokes aren't funny. You can look through smoke all you want. All you're really seeing is your version of the truth. Later, QD.

boostleak
06-25-2009, 11:02 PM
What happen to "Innocent till proven guilty"?

NAMNORI
06-25-2009, 11:13 PM
you void all of that shit when you settle out of court. when you reach an out of court settlement you admitsome sort of guilt if not total guilt!

quickdodgeŽ
06-25-2009, 11:23 PM
you void all of that shit when you settle out of court. when you reach an out of court settlement you admitsome sort of guilt if not total guilt!
I agree with you on that note. It doesn't make it look good at all. If you're innocent, then you should NOT settle and let the court take care of it. But the court system isn't always just. And, it's awfully funny when the accuser all of a sudden didn't want to pursue the case when he got his money. He actually refused, not just abandoned the ordeal. It was all motivated by money, not justice or morals. That makes it fall back on whether or not anything really happened. Later, QD.

Terror
06-25-2009, 11:40 PM
I agree with you on that note. It doesn't make it look good at all. If you're innocent, then you should NOT settle and let the court take care of it. But the court system isn't always just. And, it's awfully funny when the accuser all of a sudden didn't want to pursue the case when he got his money. He actually refused, not just abandoned the ordeal. It was all motivated by money, not justice or morals. That makes it fall back on whether or not anything really happened. Later, QD.

Man, i cant agree with you more... all anyone can say is how he "must have done it" etc... If it really wasnt motivated by money from the accuser, i think they would have followed through.. your child gets molested thats no joke.. you dont just take cash and drop it.

BAD SS
06-25-2009, 11:49 PM
LOL @ this "peaceful" thread turning hostile.

slostang
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM

Welcome to the Whoreslounge.

.blank cd
06-26-2009, 12:10 AM
I agree with you on that note. It doesn't make it look good at all. If you're innocent, then you should NOT settle and let the court take care of it. But the court system isn't always just. And, it's awfully funny when the accuser all of a sudden didn't want to pursue the case when he got his money. He actually refused, not just abandoned the ordeal. It was all motivated by money, not justice or morals. That makes it fall back on whether or not anything really happened. Later, QD.x2. And I think pretty soon, when these accusers arent afraid of their parents and what not, they'll come forward and vindicate him

FlipKing
06-26-2009, 12:17 AM

Neither was OJ

quickdodgeŽ
06-26-2009, 05:36 AM

I missed the part where it turned hostile. What happened?

Neither was OJ

Exactly. Later, QD.

FasTech
06-26-2009, 06:09 AM
I think this whole bit with Michael Jackson is actually pretty damn stupid. I mean, everyone put hate on the man when he went through some rough times. I've always been a fan of some of his music, but now that he is dead everyone wants to give a damn about him. And the whole joke thing... Oh well, its going to happen as it would if Obama died or if someone else with fame died.

WTF?
06-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Man, i cant agree with you more... all anyone can say is how he "must have done it" etc... If it really wasnt motivated by money from the accuser, i think they would have followed through.. your child gets molested thats no joke.. you dont just take cash and drop it.

took the words right out of my mouth

Master Shake
06-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Neither was OJdidn't OJ write a book pretty much stating how he did it though? i know, it still wasn't proven, but you know.

and the MJ kiddie jokes. most of them are just wrong. i liked MJ's music. it was good shit. back in the 80's when Thriller, Billy Jean, Bad, and some others, were hits, still remain to be hits. it was good stuff.

Master Shake
06-26-2009, 12:43 PM
I think this whole bit with Michael Jackson is actually pretty damn stupid. I mean, everyone put hate on the man when he went through some rough times. I've always been a fan of some of his music, but now that he is dead everyone wants to give a damn about him. And the whole joke thing... Oh well, its going to happen as it would if Obama died or if someone else with fame died.agreed.

Tracy
06-26-2009, 12:46 PM
A lady sued McDonald's for hot coffee. Har Har! AND she won. What a joke. Yay justice system.

Kevykev
06-26-2009, 02:14 PM
People don't just settle out of court because they are guilty people. Do you know what the court costs associated with high-profile cases are? If they didn't settle, they would've probably STILL been in court....well, you know.

stillaneon
06-26-2009, 02:15 PM
People don't just settle out of court because they are guilty people. Do you know what the court costs associated with high-profile cases are? If they didn't settle, they would've probably STILL been in court....well, you know.

So you would let your child spend the night with Michael Jackson?

Brett
06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
neither was OJ, but that doesnt mean he didnt do it, and we all know what OJ did.

Kevykev
06-26-2009, 02:27 PM
So you would let your child spend the night with Michael Jackson?

Sure, but I mean, i'd be there too right? I mean technically he would be a stranger and who lets their kids spend time with a stranger...alone :???: