PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital

OUTLAW
06-25-2009, 06:00 PM
LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the moonwalking former child star who became known the world over as the "King of Pop" before his life and career deteriorated in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50. The person said Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

The circumstances of his death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves, his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove and tight, military-style jacket were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance. Over the years, his skin became lighter and his nose narrower.

i can not beleive the king is gone r.i.p mike you will never know how many people are crying over you n how many lives you have touched

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
repost X 180000000000

OUTLAW
06-25-2009, 06:15 PM
i really dont give a shit if this is a million time its been repost. so fuck you and have a nice day. show some dam respect
repost X 180000000000

steelmatt6
06-25-2009, 06:22 PM
RIP Michael

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 06:23 PM
i really dont give a shit if this is a million time its been repost. so fuck you and have a nice day. show some dam respect

LOL

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 06:24 PM

Speaking of respect, how about you not bash if it's not in the WL or KF..
You do know the new rules, right?
Consider this your warning.

OUTLAW
06-25-2009, 06:37 PM
man get off ur dam high horse so i made a mistake just move it to th right spot. dont be treating me like a dam 5yr old.

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 06:43 PM
man get off ur dam high horse so i made a mistake just move it to th right spot. dont be treating me like a dam 5yr old.

Or you could just follow the rules.
Speaking of 5 year old's, they get time outs when they act a fool.

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM

Who's Michael Jackson?

Mk3 VR6
06-25-2009, 06:46 PM

:lmfao: good one

OUTLAW
06-25-2009, 06:47 PM
man grow the hell up u wanna fight with me over the internet and act big and bad cause your a admin. childish real childish let me guess u drive a honda dont you with a big fart can and a cai and think your fast. i dont got time to play with u i was just posting it showing my respect for the icon the lengend the man MJ will never be anther like him. R.I.P MJ YOU EARN IT

Mk3 VR6
06-25-2009, 06:48 PM
Who's Michael Jackson?

here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_jackson

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 06:51 PM
here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_jackson

Was he famous?

Z33_kid
06-25-2009, 06:51 PM
no more never never land :-( lol

bpoweredhatch
06-25-2009, 06:53 PM
^^^how dumb are these ppl knowing he knows who mj is. rip mj you will be missed.

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 06:54 PM
^^^how dumb are these ppl knowing he knows who mj is. rip mj you will be missed.

Was he the guy from Good Times?

OUTLAW
06-25-2009, 06:56 PM
thank you for those of you that can show respect for the man wheter or not you dont like him you cant deny that he is and will forever be a legend, icon go down as the greatest ent ever. again thank you for those tht are mature enough to show some respect

tdurr
06-25-2009, 06:57 PM

um i see no bashing :thinking:

dont get cocky.

but anyways, at work everyone didnt believe that he died.. we listened to the radio and were texting/calling ppl to be sure.. sad end to a day man..

OUTLAW
06-25-2009, 07:01 PM
thank you so much lil bitchs like him i would love to meet face to face at a v meet and beat the brakes off him. they get a lil authority and act like theregod man fuck you and ur lil siren on ur head
um i see no bashing :thinking:

dont get cocky.

but anyways, at work everyone didnt believe that he died.. we listened to the radio and were texting/calling ppl to be sure.. sad end to a day man..

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 07:02 PM
thank you so much lil bitchs like him i would love to meet face to face at a v meet and beat the brakes off him. they get a lil authority and act like theregod man fuck you and ur lil siren on ur head

OUTLAW takes the internet serious. :yes:

lol at you thinking IA is the place to go to get any sort of symphony.

Shit. If Obama died tomorrow, this place would be more concerned about jokes than respect.

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 07:08 PM

Hes supposed to make sure people follow the rules...and he did just that. You were the one that got an attitude because of a simple thing I said. It was not an attack or anything like that. Im happy that you can be so enthusiastic about somebody like that. Sorry you had a bad day and got banned. Honestly though...did you really think you could come in here and talk like that and nothing happen?

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 07:12 PM
He got banned. Lol

This is specifically why i said i refuse to be a supermod. I don't let egos get in the way of a forum.

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 07:14 PM
He got banned. Lol

This is specifically why i said i refuse to be a supermod. I don't let egos get in the way of a forum.

Dont really see that as an ego problem....he warned him and the guy kept going on and on.

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Dont really see that as an ego problem....he warned him and the guy kept going on and on.

This forum has too many supermods as is. Most don't do anything productive besides bragging about being Supermods.

I wanted to be in charge of the Comp forum because i felt i could organize it so i only got the controls over it.

This is not specifically singling out Bobbyfresh. Just Supermods in general.

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 07:18 PM

Oh hai, Mr. Someone That Gets It.

*high five*

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 07:22 PM
This forum has too many supermods as is. Most don't do anything productive besides bragging about being Supermods.

I wanted to be in charge of the Comp forum because i felt i could organize it so i only got the controls over it.

This is not specifically singling out Bobbyfresh. Just Supermods in general.

Whether you're speaking of me or not, no offense taken.
I've never bragged about being a mod.

He did what he did.
I warned him.
He proceeded to continue with the behavior that got him warned in the first place.

I ignored it.

He kept on.

Consequently, he got the time out he was looking for.
Not my ego. Not me flexing my powers...His behavior caused his vacation.

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh hai, Mr. Someone That Gets It.

*high five*

LULz :goodjob:

EJ25RUN
06-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Whether you're speaking of me or not, no offense taken.
I've never bragged about being a mod.

He did what he did.
I warned him.
He proceeded to continue with the behavior that got him warned in the first place.

I ignored it.

He kept on.

Consequently, he got the time out he was looking for.
Not my ego. Not me flexing my powers...His behavior caused his vacation.

I've been on this site longer than you have and the reason I've gone back to IA more than most of the other forums is because this forum has absolutely nothing constructive to add to anything. Most real forums ban you for cussing or making a negative remark of any kind. This place, (until the last group of supermods showed up), was fun because people would get mad, go over the top, and hilarity would ensue. Now, this place is turning into just a regular forum except it still has nothing productive to add because people get banned in like two seconds. OUTLAW made himself a target, let him see the results.

hybrid90accord
06-25-2009, 07:45 PM
RIP MJ G.O.A.T and honestly i dont think what ole' boy did was too wrong. i think that people are so quick to say "repost" who cares a legend just died and i find that disrespectful more so then him getting mad but i guess everyone doesnt see it like that...

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 07:47 PM
RIP MJ G.O.A.T and honestly i dont think what ole' boy did was too wrong. i think that people are so quick to say "repost" who cares a legend just died and i find that disrespectful more so then him getting mad but i guess everyone doesnt see it like that...

I said repost because it was already posted 4 other times about him being dead. Also, dude was warned...he continued... /questions.

hybrid90accord
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
I said repost because it was already posted 4 other times about him being dead. Also, dude was warned...he continued... /questions.

who cares if its been reposted... if its already been posted if a mod wants to deleat the thread then let the "mod" do it, u saying "repost" or anyone is just annoying but i guess we pick and choose or battles im done with it. R.I.P MJ

2turbo4u
06-25-2009, 08:04 PM
R.I.P Michael "The King of Pop" Jackson your the only entertainer to shut down regular t.v with a video. From my heart to yours!

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Thread moved to WL for content.

JITB
06-25-2009, 08:34 PM
I've been on this site longer than you have and the reason I've gone back to IA more than most of the other forums is because this forum has absolutely nothing constructive to add to anything. Most real forums ban you for cussing or making a negative remark of any kind. This place, (until the last group of supermods showed up), was fun because people would get mad, go over the top, and hilarity would ensue. Now, this place is turning into just a regular forum except it still has nothing productive to add because people get banned in like two seconds. OUTLAW made himself a target, let him see the results.
EXACTLY

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 08:35 PM
EXACTLY

Remember what happened last time you went down this road?
:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 08:35 PM
and FYI, I unbanned OUTLAW.

JITB
06-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Remember what happened last time you went down this road?
:lmfao:

yea the WL went ape shit.. and i got banned.....its nothing new.

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
who cares if its been reposted... if its already been posted if a mod wants to deleat the thread then let the "mod" do it, u saying "repost" or anyone is just annoying but i guess we pick and choose or battles im done with it. R.I.P MJ

Im not trying to argue or anything...in fact I was just trying to get a point across. Some people dont realize they need to search before they post stuff. All these MJ threads popped up within minutes of each other. Sorry I was annoying you....I dont care.

Me86Rob
06-26-2009, 02:58 AM
r.i.p mike you will never know how many people are crying over you n how many lives you have touched

yea only the little boys and thier families will ever know that.

Me86Rob
06-26-2009, 03:01 AM
i can not beleive the king is gone

dont you mean the queen? :ninja:

Maniacc
06-26-2009, 05:13 AM
I'd like to take the time and give my condolences to all the black people on IA during this difficult time. I'm sure it's hard right now, guys. *tears of joy* I bet he's hanging out with Elvis and Tupac right now - taking timeouts to go bounce on clouds 'n shit.

Also. Is there any chance that June 25th will become 'Michael Jackson Day?' I mean, black people really could use another holiday.

RIP: Jacko
Cause of your death little boys all over the world are sighing in relief.

AlliRae
06-26-2009, 05:26 AM
... we have a new childrens appreciation day now ... :D

oneSLOWex
06-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Got this in a text: "Due to Michael Jackson being close to 99% plastic, his remains will be melted down into Legos so little kids can play with HIM for a change."