06-25-2009, 04:03 PM
me too

american rice ftw

teh_mugen18
06-25-2009, 04:06 PM
steamed rice is good lol :yumyum:

VickNotic
06-25-2009, 04:26 PM
since i got a few of yalls attention, call yall explain what yall think RICE is as in the IMPORT SCENE OR RICE!! cause everytime i hear the word rice @ a meet, i just get pissed and want a explaination of why it's called rice? definition of rice is different thats for sure by the dictionary .. so what yall say..

in the import scene definition for RICE=

body kits
2 tone colors
hugenamouse spoilers
wondering whose the president that came up with this ..

just something to talk bout and blapp bout

HypnoToad
06-25-2009, 04:30 PM
since i got a few of yalls attention, call yall explain what yall think RICE is as in the IMPORT SCENE OR RICE!! cause everytime i hear the word rice @ a meet, i just get pissed and want a explaination of why it's called rice? definition of rice is different thats for sure by the dictionary .. so what yall say..

in the import scene definition for RICE=

body kits
2 tone colors
hugenamouse spoilers
wondering whose the president that came up with this ..

just something to talk bout and blapp bout

im a ricer,alot of rice comes from thier actions not just the car

Corolla_TC
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
i know my car would be considered rice but i wonder why body kits automatically make it rice? like mine is functional because it opens up room for my intercooler to breath. i consider rice to be non functional stuff like neons and APC stickers. huge mufflers on a stock car or non functional scoops and stick on vents

WTF?
06-26-2009, 09:17 AM
^ x2

TSiFTW
06-26-2009, 09:25 AM
The whole thing has gone way overboard. All personal preference. If you like it doo eet!:goodjob:

Echonova
06-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Here's the thing. Ricers don't know their ricers. They think they are the coolest shit on the block in their 10sec on street tires D-series Civic.

Ricer is a state of mind.

TSiFTW
06-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Here's the thing. Ricers don't know their ricers. They think they are the coolest shit on the block in their 10sec on street tires D-series Civic.

Ricer is a state of mind.

Troof. To me it has less to do with the car. Unless you have 45 stick on "mods" from autozone/walmart. It is how you act with your car that counts. I have seen some people especially around D'ville that rev at me and try to race when they have nothing done to their cars to make them fast. They obviously don't know crap about cars cause if they did they would recognize. What gets me is that THEY are Ricers. Their CARS are nice, just not fast. Point of all this. DONT BE A DOUCHEBAG.:goodjob:

WTF?
06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
DOUCHEBAG = RICER

VickNotic
06-26-2009, 05:03 PM
wow, this just never seems to amaze me. okay how about if i throw this ontop. What if a ricer drives next to you and revs his motor on you. you'd get pissed right ? well some of yall iono. And wouldn't that bring you as low as he is cause your pissed and your about to rice with the ricer! that totally would make you the ricer also .. just cause your trying to prove your point that .. your something nothing to be messed around with, and when you do beat him, you feel proud of yourself hahaa, And sometimes ricers are SLEEPERS hahaa they fugly as hell, but when yall go at it, and the ricer blows your door. you'd be stunned and in shock also.. haha i've seen some haaha. But i sometimes put it this way thou. I dont know what i'll be doing if there was no ricers around, if this world dont have ricers, i think i would not have come this far thank you ricers for doing what yall do LOL .. i think i'ma update my sig as President Rice

pjb2006
06-27-2009, 03:06 AM
i know my car would be considered rice but i wonder why body kits automatically make it rice? like mine is functional because it opens up room for my intercooler to breath. i consider rice to be non functional stuff like neons and APC stickers. huge mufflers on a stock car or non functional scoops and stick on vents

well not to be rude or anything, but i was gonna point out your car is primer all around and it does have a huge sticker all the way down the side. just saying man

punkr6
06-27-2009, 03:16 AM
DOUCHEBAG = RICER

same guys that wear Tap Out T-shirts...

VickNotic
06-27-2009, 12:37 PM
same guys that wear Tap Out T-shirts...

hahaa how u know? so what you saying is folks that wear tapOut tshirts are ceecee's?? :lmfao: