PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry curve (8330) VZW

Killer
06-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Unfortunately i do not have the device in hand.. nor have i ever really used one...

my girl is having some problems though, primarily sending picture messages... she tries to send them and they just say (or ar marked... whatever a blackberry does) "pending"... and then are never sent out....

but she can get a text message out fine...

tried to google it.. found a few forums where someone posted the problem.. but without resolution.. i'm having her take the battery out now see what that does...

any other ideas? or anyone have this problem..??

Killer
06-25-2009, 03:46 PM
HEY EFFERS!! STOP WORRYING ABOUT IA WHORES WITH DISEASES AND HELP ME OUT!!! THESE COULD BE POTENTIAL NOODZ I'M MISSING OUT ON!!!!

Killer
06-25-2009, 03:54 PM
F you guys.......... i fixed it....

it was nudes...

and i'm not sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2009, 11:24 PM
i was gonna say have her try to send me the nudes and see if i could get it? :dunno: :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2009, 11:26 PM
btw, fuck you for being in town all wk and not coming to hang out at any point :2up:

Killer
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM
btw, fuck you for being in town all wk and not coming to hang out at any point :2up:

gotta watch the spending still man... moving wasn't cheap... and i still have a million medical bills... i get paid mon or tuesday and should be down those nights too..

i've literally not done a thing this week... just worked and came home...

Killer
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM
i was gonna say have her try to send me the nudes and see if i could get it? :dunno: :lmao:

LOL!!!! i hate you