06-24-2009, 09:20 PM
I have an 1996 S14 and i just bought
some SKUNK2 lowering springs
item number 519-07-1900 and i was
wondering if they will fit an S14 .

I checked with my friend and also skunk2.com
for specifications and the number was 519-07-1905
for an S14 so i was wondering if this will fit... and if
not how can i make it fit lol sounds funny....

thanks guys!

Barefoot
06-24-2009, 10:32 PM
not to much info on my part but skunk2 says they are for a s13. i dont know if u can convert them.

j0natell0
06-24-2009, 11:51 PM
is this steven?

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 12:08 AM
after a little bit of research, i located this article.

Also, the ball joint is different. At first glance, the S13 and S14 ball joints look the same, and upon closer inspection, they still look the same. Don't be fooled. The S14 ball joint uses a slightly different taper. Although it will bolt together, using an S13 ball joint on the S14 spindle can lead to a very dangerous suspension failure. You must switch to an S14 ball joint. Nissan doesn't sell S14 ball joints separately from the lower control arm, and, of course, the S14 control arm is too long. Pressing the ball joint out of your S13 control arm and pressing in an aftermarket ball joint (we used Moog part number K9820) is the best solution.

this quote can be found
HERE! (http://www.modified.com/projectcars/0211_project_nissan_silvia/index.html)

under 5-lug conversion.

hope it helps.:cheers:

speedminded
06-25-2009, 03:26 AM

this quote can be found
HERE! (http://www.modified.com/projectcars/0211_project_nissan_silvia/index.html)

under 5-lug conversion.

hope it helps.:cheers:What's any of that have to do with whether the spring will fit on the s14 shock or not? lol!

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 09:04 AM
What's any of that have to do with whether the spring will fit on the s14 shock or not? lol!did you read the article?

it just clearly stated why the springs WOULD FIT, but would CAUSE PROBLEMS WHILE DRIVING. you would have to completely convert the entire suspension (s14 to s13) to get it to work like it is suppose to. check the edit on the previous post.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 10:01 AM
My advice is call Skunk2 and ask for the dimensions of both the S13 and S14 part numbers. That will tell you instantly if they are compatible. Ask for the inside diameter and the overall height and see how they compare. Simple as that.

did you read the article?

it just clearly stated why the springs WOULD FIT, but would CAUSE PROBLEMS WHILE DRIVING. you would have to completely convert the entire suspension (s14 to s13) to get it to work like it is suppose to. check the edit on the previous post.I have now read the article twice and that is the second time I've wasted my time. No where in the original post has anyone asked about a 5-lug conversion or putting s14 spindles on an S13.

It clearly states in his post, "i just bought some SKUNK2 lowering springs item number 519-07-1900 and i was wondering if they will fit an S14". SPRINGS: not spindles, not ball joints, not control arms, not hubs, not brakes, not seats, not headlights or bumpers or wings...just springs.

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 12:15 PM
My advice is call Skunk2 and ask for the dimensions of both the S13 and S14 part numbers. That will tell you instantly if they are compatible. Ask for the inside diameter and the overall height and see how they compare. Simple as that.

I have now read the article twice and that is the second time I've wasted my time. No where in the original post has anyone asked about a 5-lug conversion or putting s14 spindles on an S13.

It clearly states in his post, "i just bought some SKUNK2 lowering springs item number 519-07-1900 and i was wondering if they will fit an S14". SPRINGS: not spindles, not ball joints, not control arms, not hubs, not brakes, not seats, not headlights or bumpers or wings...just springs.the ball joints and spindles are needed to put the springs onto the s14. meaning he would need to swap over the s13 LCA's and all that to use the springs he has.

do you get what i'm saying?

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 12:22 PM
is this steven?

hahah yea how u konw?

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 12:23 PM
not to much info on my part but skunk2 says they are for a s13. i dont know if u can convert them.

i went on their website and read that too but hey lets see..thanks man

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 12:24 PM

this quote can be found

under 5-lug conversion.

hope it helps.:cheers:

damn...

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 12:26 PM
THAnks alot guys.... no need to argue over anything....yeah im going to call skunk2 and see whats up and if not ill convert the whole thing.... doesnt anyone kno how much that'll be

Elbow
06-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Throw em on and see. :) Not that hard.

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 12:42 PM
THAnks alot guys.... no need to argue over anything....yeah im going to call skunk2 and see whats up and if not ill convert the whole thing.... doesnt anyone kno how much that'll bethere isn't an arguement. just trying to give you in the info that you would need to convert your s14 suspension over to a s13 for the springs to work properly or it could cause failure and i'm pretty sure no one wants you to wreck. and i think he was thought i was trying to tell you to convert it over to 5-lug.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 12:47 PM
the ball joints and spindles are needed to put the springs onto the s14. meaning he would need to swap over the s13 LCA's and all that to use the springs he has.

do you get what i'm saying?So you're saying that they don't both have macpherson struts on all 4 corners so there is no way to try to put an s13 spring on a s14 shock?

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
So you're saying that they don't both have macpherson struts on all 4 corners and there is no way to try to put an s13 spring on a s14 shock?you can, and everything bolt up like its suppose to, but there is a high chance of suspension failure.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 12:52 PM
you can, and everything bolt up like its suppose to, but there is a high chance of suspension failure.What is going to fail? Nothing would be changed. He's only asking about springs...the physical coils on top of the shocks which have NOTHING to do with the ball joints or swapping components like control arms or spindles or hubs.

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Throw em on and see. :) Not that hard.

and die?

speedminded
06-25-2009, 12:53 PM
and die?Holy crap it's SPRINGS, just SPRINGS!

You can use anything that will fit between the perch and the shock mount....whether it be a 1950's triumph or Geo Metro or Land Rover Discovery springs. As long as it slides on to the shock and fits securely on the perch it can be used.

Elbow
06-25-2009, 01:00 PM
LMFAO BWUAHAHAHA AND DIE....WTF?

Nothing can break.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:05 PM
LMFAO BWUAHAHAHA AND DIE....WTF?

Nothing can break.I wouldn't go that far. With their logic the dampener bolts might not be put back in lol!

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 01:05 PM
the s14 LCA's are longer than the s13. the tapering of the ball joints are different between the 2 as well.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:06 PM
the s14 LCA's are longer than the s13. the tapering of the ball joints are different between the 2 as well.WTF does that have to do with SPRINGS? Ball joints and springs do not touch. They have nothing to do with each other. He is not swapping spindles. Your article warns about the dangers of swapping SPINDLES not SPRINGS.

Elbow
06-25-2009, 01:06 PM
LOL...I quit.

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 01:11 PM
WTF does that have to do with SPRINGS? Ball joints and springs do not touch. They have nothing to do with each other. He is not swapping spindles. Your article warns about the dangers of swapping SPINDLES not SPRINGS.the springs will fit. it will ride all kinds of fucked up. car won't sit like its suppose to. so it would be best to swap everything over to the s13 so the car is riding like its suppose to. i mean, if he wants to ride around with fucked up suspension, then by all means, he can do it.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:14 PM
the springs will fit. it will ride all kinds of fucked up. car won't sit like its suppose to. so it would be best to swap everything over to the s13 so the car is riding like its suppose to. i mean, if he wants to ride around with fucked up suspension, then by all means, he can do it.What are the dimensions of the skunk 2 springs for the S13 vs. the Skunk2 springs for the S14?

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:18 PM
These are stock S13 springs:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Jason240/240parts010.jpg

These are stock s14 springs:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/MyCockerIs4U2NV/NEW%20FOR%20SALE%2010%209%2007/ForSale004.jpg

How are they so drastically different that S13 springs will do all you say to the S14 suspension?

RL...
06-25-2009, 01:20 PM

thanks guys!

My advice, if you have a 96 s14, buy parts for a 96 s14....it's that simple

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 01:23 PM
its not just the springs, its the other components of the car, like the LCA's that are different and will cause problems. there could be a slight difference that will throw everything off.

and as i stated before, the springs will fit, but it will not ride like its suppose to.

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:26 PM
These are S13 lowering springs from Tein:

http://www.speedbitz.com/Resource/Item/0001578/1578_small.jpg

These are the same springs mounted on stock S13 shocks/struts:

http://www.jgycustoms.com/240sx/images/usedtein.jpg

These are S14 lowering springs from Tein:

https://www.wesellcarparts.com/store/ProdImages/stech.jpg

These are the same springs mounted on stock S14 shocks/struts:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/JDM_S202_STI/DSC01190.jpg

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:30 PM
its not just the springs, its the other components of the car, like the LCA's that are different and will cause problems. there could be a slight difference that will throw everything off.

and as i stated before, the springs will fit, but it will not ride like its suppose to.Sooo what do springs have to do with Lower Control Arms now? The title of the thread is "Lowering Springs help".

The original posts says...

thanks guys!Where in any of that does it mention swapping anything but the springs? You don't even have to touch any of the other components other than pulling them down far enough to pull the strut out, swap the springs, remount the S14 strut. Done.

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 01:34 PM
how many time do i have to say the springs will fit but it will not ride like it would if he just had the s14 springs instead of the s13?

the LCA's are part of the suspension right? and if the s14 LCA's are longer than the s13, would that not throw it off some?

speedminded
06-25-2009, 01:37 PM
how many time do i have to say the springs will fit but it will not ride like it would if he just had the s14 springs instead of the s13?

the LCA's are part of the suspension right? and if the s14 LCA's are longer than the s13, would that not throw it off some?The only two questions is will the bottom of the S13 springs sit securely on the S14 strut. From the pics I posted does not look like a problem. That's why the inside diameter is needed to compare the two. The other question is how much difference in height is the S13 lowering spring compared to the S14. It might be the exact same height or it might be a 1/2" difference. Instead of a different height it might be a slightly softer spring rate depending on the weight difference of the car and how the manufacturer spec'd the springs. It might be the exact same all around. Won't know until someone gets the dimensions of the two.

The lower control arm doesn't matter one bit because he's not even touching them.

Elbow
06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
In this case putting lowering springs on ANY car will "mess with" the LCA...I don't get the reasoning behind why only S13 SPRINGS will mess with it...lol.

trundog
06-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I change my coilovers between my S13 and my brother's S14 all the time. His drop it a little more (better brand of coilover), for shows and what not. They're the same, just slightly different spring rates as the S14 is a bit heavier.

You won't die. It's always done.

trundog
06-25-2009, 02:36 PM
the springs will fit. it will ride all kinds of fucked up. car won't sit like its suppose to. so it would be best to swap everything over to the s13 so the car is riding like its suppose to. i mean, if he wants to ride around with fucked up suspension, then by all means, he can do it.

I'll be glad when summer is over and all the know-it-all teenagers have to go back to freshman year of high school and not get on IA spreading erroneous information.

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I'll be glad when summer is over and all the know-it-all teenagers have to go back to freshman year of high school and not get on IA spreading erroneous information.lol.

i'm out of college. not a teenager. and i'm posting info after i search the web.:goodjob:

and you want to talk that shit about me going back to high school, it seems i'm a little older than you are.

gtikid
06-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow....the ignorance in this thread is unbelievable....

Elbow
06-25-2009, 03:31 PM
x2 lol

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 08:34 PM
wow...i was just kidding about the die part but hey smartasses shouldnt be in this thread...i was just wondering if i could put s13 springs in an s14 thats all...yeah thnks to all the useful information but come on guys dont bring that in here....i deeply appreciate all the help

whatever210
06-25-2009, 08:55 PM
fuck.....every part is interchangle from the s14 to s13 except rear sturts and springs. the s14 springs and struts in rear are longer. you can use the fronts off of s13 or s14. the toe rod that connect to the rear subframe are a little different from s13 and s14 as well. the s14 have a slightly bigger bushing than the s13 at the end where it connects to the subfram but it will work, also its a tiny tiny bit shorter. you just wont be able to adjust toe. but if you lower you s14 then its perfect cause it will pull the wheel in more and fix the little camber issue you have like i did. but just buy springs for a 96 s14. it will save a lot of headache

Psw Jdm
06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
wow...well i guess im going to sell them whos wants it?

RL...
06-25-2009, 10:38 PM
fuck.....every part is interchangle from the s14 to s13 except rear sturts and springs. the s14 springs and struts in rear are longer. you can use the fronts off of s13 or s14. the toe rod that connect to the rear subframe are a little different from s13 and s14 as well. the s14 have a slightly bigger bushing than the s13 at the end where it connects to the subfram but it will work, also its a tiny tiny bit shorter. you just wont be able to adjust toe. but if you lower you s14 then its perfect cause it will pull the wheel in more and fix the little camber issue you have like i did. but just buy springs for a 96 s14. it will save a lot of headache

exaclty...buy parts for the car you have

speedminded
06-26-2009, 12:03 AM
fuck.....every part is interchangle from the s14 to s13 except rear sturts and springs. the s14 springs and struts in rear are longer. you can use the fronts off of s13 or s14. the toe rod that connect to the rear subframe are a little different from s13 and s14 as well. the s14 have a slightly bigger bushing than the s13 at the end where it connects to the subfram but it will work, also its a tiny tiny bit shorter. you just wont be able to adjust toe. but if you lower you s14 then its perfect cause it will pull the wheel in more and fix the little camber issue you have like i did. but just buy springs for a 96 s14. it will save a lot of headacheSo you're saying the springs in the rear of the S13 are shorter meaning the car will just sit lower right? How much are we talking, 1/2" or 1"? 2 inches?

I say keep the springs and get (2)eBay coilover sleeves...easy fix and won't cost more than $20.

whatever210
06-26-2009, 10:53 AM
So you're saying the springs in the rear of the S13 are shorter meaning the car will just sit lower right? How much are we talking, 1/2" or 1"? 2 inches?

I say keep the springs and get (2)eBay coilover sleeves...easy fix and won't cost more than $20.

no its to much where the whole suspensions system will have to be pushed up. theres a reason they make longer springs in the rear of the s14....smother ride. thats why the s13 rear is better for drifting. some people change to s13 rear subfram

Master Shake
06-26-2009, 11:41 AM
^^speedminded. this is what i was trying to tell you.

speedminded
06-26-2009, 12:53 PM
no its to much where the whole suspensions system will have to be pushed up. theres a reason they make longer springs in the rear of the s14....smother ride. thats why the s13 rear is better for drifting. some people change to s13 rear subframI posted photos comparing the S13 and S14 springs. How much in numbers is it different? There's virtually none in the photos. Eibach even sells helper springs that assist in situations like this. A coil-over sleeve would allow adjustibility though.

If it's a 4" plus difference then sure I can see there being an issue. I understand the S13 lowering spring may be a lower spring rate but it's still should be far stiffer than a stock spring. It makes no sense that you can't use any other spring as long as it securely fits on the perch.

whatever210
06-26-2009, 01:33 PM
u can try to use it if u want but it wont sit right. the s13 are signif shorter. my buddys withe s13 freaked out when they saw my rear springs and struts cause there that much longer and by using the s13 spring and struts the car will sit way to low

whatever210
06-26-2009, 01:39 PM
and yes they are shorter by 3 to 4 inches

Ziptied
06-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes, they will work just fine. Dont listen to all the wannabe know it all's. You will be perfectly fine, hell in japan it was HUGE to put EG6 springs on S14's for going REALLY low.

Psw Jdm
06-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Thank You Guys

whatever210
06-29-2009, 10:31 AM
i now found out that all s14 parts are longer or different in some way form or fashion than the s13. i know this for a fact! only the springs and struts in the front are interchagable between the s13 and s14 nothing else!

speedminded
06-29-2009, 01:09 PM
i now found out that all s14 parts are longer or different in some way form or fashion than the s13. i know this for a fact! only the springs and struts in the front are interchagable between the s13 and s14 nothing else!lol! Who wants to bet a car I can make S13 springs work efficiently on an S14 strut? As long as the I.D. is large enough for the strut to slide through it then it will work.

If they are too short than a cheap threaded aluminum sleeve with collar off eBay will work just fine. Can even use a Eibach helper spring if needed, available in just about any size and used on race cars every day...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/shirolee/Upgrade%20Parts/springs.jpg?t=1246298727

http://www.spoox.co.uk/catalog/images/DSCF2452.JPG

http://www.theracersgroup.com/shop/images/jrz_trg_coilover.jpg

or a no name helper spring...

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/swift_helper_spring.jpg

Elbow
06-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey guys, just put some S13 springs on my friends S14 off a friends S13, and the other way around...not much of a difference.......hmmm..........

koolcat
06-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Ima help him do it today... lets see

Corolla_TC
06-29-2009, 02:33 PM
my opinion is that they are two different parts for a reason. i personally couldn't tell you that reason but obviously they are two different sets of springs

speedminded
06-29-2009, 02:58 PM
my opinion is that they are two different parts for a reason. i personally couldn't tell you that reason but obviously they are two different sets of springsBecause it's two different model cars, two different weights vehicles, and two slightly different suspension setups...BUT it's still just a spring and will still work just fine.

Corolla_TC
06-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Because it's two different model cars, two different weights vehicles, and two slightly different suspension setups

exactly....if they were the same exact thing they would have the same part number. they may fit but working is a different situation. i'm gonna back out of this because i don't know specifically about this situation but i was trying to say that in general, if they are two different part number, they obviously need their specific part

speedminded
06-29-2009, 03:11 PM
exactly....if they were the same exact thing they would have the same part number. they may fit but working is a different situation. i'm gonna back out of this because i don't know specifically about this situation but i was trying to say that in general, if they are two different part number, they obviously need their specific part92-95 Civics and 94-01 Integra's usually have different parts number but they're the exact same thing. I'm sure some parts for your Corolla have different numbers than the Prism too.

BUT in this case there are differences between years but they will still work.

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 03:20 PM
I cannot BELIEVE some of the shit that is getting thrown around in here trying to pass as helpful info. It's a spring swap, he isn't tube framing the fucking car! All the suspension theorists need to continue on there way and let a little real world common sense through. If the springs are the same size THEY WILL WORK. LCA's, swaybars, toe adjustment and all the shit DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL in this particular situation. jeeeeeesus christ!

Edit: Speedminded, have you ever seen the commercials for that Bing! search engine? You can find one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZiNkGfUJ0

Watch that and tell me it doesn't remind you of the Genreal Tech section :lmfao:

speedminded
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
I cannot BELIEVE some of the shit that is getting thrown around in here trying to pass as helpful info. It's a spring swap, he isn't tube framing the fucking car! All the suspension theorists need to continue on there way and let a little real world common sense through. If the springs are the same size THEY WILL WORK. LCA's, swaybars, toe adjustment and all the shit DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL in this particular situation. jeeeeeesus christ!

Edit: Speedminded, have you ever seen the commercials for that Bing! search engine? You can find one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZiNkGfUJ0

Watch that and tell me it doesn't remind you of the Genreal Tech section :lmfao:lol! The spring on the average vehicle probably has less R&D in it than any interior piece in the car haha!

Yep, bingO on the videO. If I had a video camera and a computer fast enough to edit I'd remake a spoof of the Bing commercial on the IA Tech section lolol! Please tell me why we don't have a suspension sub-forum lol!

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 03:43 PM
lol! The spring on the average vehicle probably has less R&D in it than any interior piece in the car haha!

Yep, bingO on the videO. If I had a video camera and a computer fast enough to edit I'd remake a spoof of the Bing commercial on the IA Tech section lolol! Please tell me why we don't have a suspension sub-forum lol!

We don't have a suspension sub-forum because it would be filled with questions on how to properly heat springs, reviews on eBay coilover sleeves, and kids wanting to know why there car wrecked into a tree when they tried to take the hairpin at 130mph. It would be every bit as annoying as GT is now, so why bother?

speedminded
06-29-2009, 03:55 PM
We don't have a suspension sub-forum because it would be filled with questions on how to properly heat springs, reviews on eBay coilover sleeves, and kids wanting to know why there car wrecked into a tree when they tried to take the hairpin at 130mph. It would be every bit as annoying as GT is now, so why bother?Two junk drawers is better than one! :taun: Besides, the suspension questions are cluttering up the 190 pages of car detailing, blown fuses, idling issue, engine running hot, transmission, emissions, and lighting threads :tongue:

Psw Jdm
06-29-2009, 11:33 PM
....ATTEMPTED WITH KOOLCAT ON HERE BUT ATTEMPTED FAIL...THE WHOLE STRUT WAS OUT BUT DAMN NEED AND IMPACT GUN TO TAKE THAT TOP BOLT OFF....TO BE CONTINUED....OR DOES ANYBODY HAVE ONE THAT I CAN USE AROUND THE GWINNETT AREA

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 11:36 PM
You always gotta make sure you got your shit together before working on the car, chalk it up to a lesson learned.

speedminded
06-29-2009, 11:44 PM
....ATTEMPTED WITH KOOLCAT ON HERE BUT ATTEMPTED FAIL...THE WHOLE STRUT WAS OUT BUT DAMN NEED AND IMPACT GUN TO TAKE THAT TOP BOLT OFF....TO BE CONTINUED....OR DOES ANYBODY HAVE ONE THAT I CAN USE AROUND THE GWINNETT AREAThe top nut you mean?

Psw Jdm
06-30-2009, 11:24 AM
The top nut you mean?

yea the only top one

speedminded
06-30-2009, 12:13 PM
yea the only top oneThat's the deadly one lol! Are you using a spring compressor? Is the shaft just turning? Try vice grips locked down on the shaft? Tried soaking the nut in PB Blaster? Tried heating the nut? There's a million thing you can do...

Elbow
06-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Don't bash eBay's, I have ran them many times, even on track, and NEVER had a problem with them.

speedminded
06-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Don't bash eBay's, I have ran them many times, even on track, and NEVER had a problem with them.Where anyone bashing "eBay's"?

Not to mention eBay does not manufacturer anything nor do they sell any products.

Elbow
06-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Someone mentioned people asking for reviews on eBay coilovers or something, I was kidding, chilllllll. I know they don't make anything, but that's the common reference. AKA cheap Chinese coilovers.

speedminded
06-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Someone mentioned people asking for reviews on eBay coilovers or something, I was kidding, chilllllll. I know they don't make anything, but that's the common reference. AKA cheap Chinese coilovers.Common reference doesn't make it right, I'm trying to prevent a movement of ignorance...one person at a time :taun:

Elbow
06-30-2009, 12:33 PM
They are world wide known as eBay coilovers, can't change it. :) Sorry.

Psw Jdm
06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
That's the deadly one lol! Are you using a spring compressor? Is the shaft just turning? Try vice grips locked down on the shaft? Tried soaking the nut in PB Blaster? Tried heating the nut? There's a million thing you can do...

yeah i loaned some for like 50 bucks at Advance auto parts and yeah it is the deadly one i seen this video...where he didnt use one and it worked fine....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQq0_xeg6g&feature=related

yeah im about to try heating it ....i used freeze off but i guess it didnt work...
thanks alot

speedminded
06-30-2009, 01:09 PM
They are world wide known as eBay coilovers, can't change it. :) Sorry.Quit killin' my dream man :cry:

yeah i loaned some for like 50 bucks at Advance auto parts and yeah it is the deadly one i seen this video...where he didnt use one and it worked fine....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQq0_xeg6g&feature=related

yeah im about to try heating it ....i used freeze off but i guess it didnt work...
thanks alotFreezing will make it contract and actually tighter lol. If you had a way to freeze the shaft while heating the nut causing it to expand then it would come right off. Heating alone and a couple hits with a hammer should do the trick.

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 01:13 PM
I foresee replacing shocks in his near future.

speedminded
06-30-2009, 01:17 PM
I foresee replacing shocks in his near future.Dude I need a crystal ball like yours. I would have never predicted that lol!

chaseamundo
06-30-2009, 06:03 PM
GL man....

Psw Jdm
07-01-2009, 03:41 PM
the front two lowering springs are on the car and its about 1.7 inch drop
i didnt feel like trying to put on the two rear ones so i'm going to sell it.

Thanks Guys...

For Speedminded's sakes lol

speedminded
07-01-2009, 03:45 PM
updates.... the s13 skunk2 lowering springs are on the s14 front... rides perfect.... about 1.8 iches drop tp 2.....thats fine..... but the s13 rear ls arent...didnt feel like it... so ima sell for the low....thanks guysWhat?

Psw Jdm
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
asdkls