PDA

View Full Version : <OMG MY TRANSMISSION IS GONE PLEASE HELP>

dynex1
06-24-2009, 08:45 PM
i posted a thread on here a little bit ago of some transmission shop rebuilding my transmission and that i think they swaped the original one that it had for one from the salvage yard. the number printed in yellow letters is D90329.i called 1800nissan1 to see if they can help me out but they didnt they said that theres no way of getting that serial number and i talked to a lawyer and he needs the serial number so that i can have a case.And now the transmission is bad agin:( and its sitting at my job.Also in the recipt on one corner it says R&R Transmission...if anyone can please help me on getting the serial number of the transmission that was on original on that car ill try and throw in some money....

Barefoot
06-24-2009, 10:35 PM
R&R = remove & replace. dont know about getting your old 1 back. odds are its either gone off to a remain company or its in somebody elses car an they are thinking its a good 1 also. sorry for that.

Master Shake
06-25-2009, 12:21 AM
you might want to call that place up and ask them exactly what they did, cause as i see, i know they just fucked you.

hope you get it all sorted out.

junior_tm
06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
if they rebuilt your tranny shouldnt you have a warranty?

have you gave a thought of taking pictures of the transmission you have take the transmission to them to rebuild again and then cheking if the serial is the same?

Ziptied
06-26-2009, 04:01 PM
If the trans was rebuilt it will be clean as a whistle. Check the fluid and contact a lawyer if the fluid is dirty and the exterior of the trans looks like its seen 10 years of road grime.