PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV Transformers 2 Thread

OhMyGodfather
06-24-2009, 02:12 AM
One word. Epic.

2.5 hours of nonstop bliss.

Beautiful cars, beautiful girls, and a really good story filled with special effects and humor.

I probably dont have to tell you this, but you should definitely see it.

03RCode
06-24-2009, 02:22 AM
Agreed.

The chick from College = effing fiiiiine.

Sam's character is hilarious.

Megan Fox is teh sexxxxay.

The SR-71 dude was pretty freaking cool, for an old fuck.

Definitely need to see this.

Thundercat
06-24-2009, 02:26 AM
Agreed.

The chick from College = effing fiiiiine.

Sam's character is hilarious.

Megan Fox is teh sexxxxay.

The SR-71 dude was pretty freaking cool, for an old fuck.

Definitely need to see this.

that shit was crazy when the college slut tries to get some..."Is that your girlfriend?"

and that other section 7 guy makes up for being an ass in the first movie

good movie...and of course the set up for the third movie probably two years later down the road thou

white_beast
06-24-2009, 02:26 AM
freakin greatness..i wanna know how the imax was tho.

white_beast
06-24-2009, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE=and that other section 7 guy makes up for being an ass in the first movie[/QUOTE]

"i am one man, betrayed by his country.. "

:lmfao:
funny guy

JTM
06-24-2009, 02:30 AM
man movie was awesome!! :goodjob:
great action scenes!!! :yes:
the two twins = :lmfao:
and me and megan fox = :idb:

junior_tm
06-24-2009, 02:41 AM
no comments i loved the sequel lived it up to the first movie if not better cant wait to c it again at the imax now

Thundercat
06-24-2009, 02:45 AM
another thing i was glad to see was optimus stop actin like a lil' punk..him and bumble bee..they make up for their SLACK fighting that was in the first movie

:cheers:

13Bracer
06-24-2009, 03:06 AM
just got back from it..
and was def a EPIC fuckin movie...:goodjob:

1SOL2NV
06-24-2009, 03:18 AM
one word myself ... EPIC .... movie is hilarious and has a GREAT story line and nonstop action !!!!!!!!! ./...... the best 8$ i ever spent !!!!!!!!

NewGen33
06-24-2009, 04:07 AM
good to hear can't wait to see it

van
06-24-2009, 05:33 AM
Dang now im pissed i didnt go see it at midnight. Oh well ill see it today.

Kevykev
06-24-2009, 06:10 AM
thursday.

Damn, is Megan Fox everyone's wet dream? lol

JDMEK18
06-24-2009, 06:38 AM
got tickets for tonight.. Glad to hear it was awesome!

josh green
06-24-2009, 07:19 AM
I want to see it but I dont know if I should. I have friends telling me that it sucked. A friend told me this,
"Terrible script, cheesy/predictable lines. Lots of goofy, fluff scenes they should have cut. The story line is outrageous. They should give 50% of the profits to Megan Fox b/c her outrageous sex appeal is what's going to sell the movie. Its a movie about an alien race of robots, which seems silly but at least the first movie made it seem... plausible? If this had been the first movie, it would have bombed."

blacknightteg
06-24-2009, 07:22 AM
I want to see it but I dont know if I should. I have friends telling me that it sucked. A friend told me this,
"Terrible script, cheesy/predictable lines. Lots of goofy, fluff scenes they should have cut. The story line is outrageous. They should give 50% of the profits to Megan Fox b/c her outrageous sex appeal is what's going to sell the movie. Its a movie about an alien race of robots, which seems silly but at least the first movie made it seem... plausible? If this had been the first movie, it would have bombed."

tell your friend to go kill himself.

Vteckidd
06-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah i give it an 11 out of 10 stars. Easily better than the first.

I was worried it was going to be super rushed because they were having so many robots in this one, but it was 2.5 hours of action, humor, etc. It was probably the best movie i have seen this year.

The robots actually had personality in this movie. Megatron and Starscream finally had a dialogue that showed how much of a coward Starscream is.

Devastator was friggin sweet

Optimus was a badass finally.

IMO the worst thing about the movie WAS megan fox. Yeah shes fine, but her acting SUCKED. Her lips have about 15 lbs of colagen in them now.

Definetly go see it.

99hatch
06-24-2009, 10:16 AM
I will agree the Action was great. As was the CGI, Beautiful women and some funny lines. However to say the plot was great is a little stretch. I thought it got pretty cheesy at the end...........But it is a movie about fighting robots, so what do you expect. Its gonna be a little out there.

ArK
06-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Should i go watch it at Arbor Place or go the 40m drive to IMAX? lol not to mention the extra cost at IMAX

Thundercat
06-24-2009, 10:43 AM
i can't believe he called that guy a pussy.hahaha

P-town-zenki
06-24-2009, 12:11 PM
the twins magically dissapearred... did anyone else notice that.

but it was easily 10 out of 10 stars amazing

Corolla_TC
06-24-2009, 12:16 PM
im hoping to go see it tonight. my fiance said it got shitty reviews and people were saying it was garbage but i find that hard to believe and everyone here seems to think it is straight bad ass

JITB
06-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Optimus was a bad ass..

"GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!!"

people were clapping at the end of the movie..i loved it!

oneSLOWex
06-24-2009, 12:19 PM
the twins magically dissapearred... did anyone else notice that.

but it was easily 10 out of 10 stars amazing

No they didnt....they got effed up by that big dude with the balls LOL

Vteckidd
06-24-2009, 12:27 PM
If you are a hardcore transformers fan I think you'll really like it. My generation grew up on it.

Shockwave was in it :)

I like how they revamped the fallen and shockwave

JITB
06-24-2009, 12:29 PM
i need to watch it again..to gather all the things that happen.... especially the fight scenes.

AKORDTuNeR91
06-24-2009, 01:31 PM
I just woke up from the 3:15am showing at mall of Georgia the movie over pleased me then the first one. It was definitely worth the hour and a half drive from Paulding County and the best 15.00 i spent for an IMAX it is a definite must see.

Infamous_1
06-24-2009, 02:05 PM
great movie no doubt about it. better than the first one.

lanning
06-24-2009, 03:23 PM
EPIC movie... megan fox is teh sex

qwick
06-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Great movie. The ricer twins are funny as hell and the fights are bad ass.

Oh yea and Megan Fox is in it also.

BLACK_EK9
06-24-2009, 03:27 PM
MUST SEE!!!! <-----nuff said

Sol-Badguy
06-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Awesome fucking movie.

antiv6
06-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Cant wait to see this shit. Hopefully will see it tomorrow night.

Justin.
06-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I give it 10 out of 10...

Deke
06-24-2009, 04:49 PM

This is pretty much what I've been hearing, and honestly, pretty much what I expected. I mean I'm sure the movie is fun as hell, but actually good? I doubt it. I'll check it out in theaters if some friends are going. Otherwise, I'll wait until HBO HD picks it up.

FlipKing
06-24-2009, 05:43 PM
^^^ You fail, it was epic

oneSLOWex
06-24-2009, 05:46 PM
This is pretty much what I've been hearing, and honestly, pretty much what I expected. I mean I'm sure the movie is fun as hell, but actually good? I doubt it. I'll check it out in theaters if some friends are going. Otherwise, I'll wait until HBO HD picks it up.

LOL people who think like that must not have been a fan of the Transformers as a child.....that or expect EVERY movie to seem completely real and contain only things which can happen in real life. Fuck what other people say....go see it.

ArK
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
i went to see it (just got home) my favorite p[art was when the pussy tazzerd him self lmao

Deke
06-24-2009, 11:15 PM
LOL people who think like that must not have been a fan of the Transformers as a child.....that or expect EVERY movie to seem completely real and contain only things which can happen in real life. Fuck what other people say....go see it.

Yeah, I was hanging out with some friends tonight that all seemed gung ho to see it, so it's probably inevitable. I saw the first one in theaters and thought the action was cool, but I've never had the desire to watch it again. And I'm not one of these people that thinks every movie needs to be realistic and serious. I loved The Hangover (for example) and that was neither of those characteristics.

The writing in Transformers just kills me. It carries itself like a serious movie and then just drops ridiculously cheesy lines and scenarios into the mix. I caught myself cringing at multiple things the Autobots said and did in the first movie (the hiding from his parents in the backyard scene comes to mind).

I don't think anyone is stupid for liking the first movie, it's just wasn't my cup of tea. To each their own of course.
:cheers:

And I'll definitely post up if I end up seeing the new one :D

Edit: Oh yeah, and I did watch the cartoon and play with the toys as a child, but I certainly wasn't a diehard fan.

Vteckidd
06-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Well the thing about the movies, is they can show a dynamic that you never really saw in the cartoon. The cartoon was always 30 minute long episodes with some shot lived plot of the Decepticons trying to take over the world.

Even the animated movie, there was almost no human involvement. It was AUtobots versus Decepticons.

Bay definetly took the story 1 step further showing the interactions between the Autobots on earth and the Humans they have respect for.

There was always a social undertone in the cartoon that the Autobots fought for earth, but it never really explored that.

These movies definetly bring that part of the storyline in, so you get some "cheezy" dialogue between human characters and the robot, which IMO shows you something you never got to see before. I personally enjoy it.

marcos713
06-25-2009, 12:34 AM
^x2! Fuckin awsome movie! Dont listen to what any1 says, go ee it and judge for urself! 5stars!

NosVette
06-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Damn dude do yall remember when optimus was fighting them robots in the forest trying to save sam and the decepticons were tag teaming on him.All of a suden he was like "ill take on all 4 of you " :D I was like "damn" he really impressed me really badazzz.Oh and in the first seen when they droped him of in shangia movie was++++++++++ who ever hasnt seen it yall dont know what yall missing out on.:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Boosted FC
06-25-2009, 07:23 AM
Badass movie.

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2009, 08:03 AM
movie was fucking insane, fuck all the shitty critics who gave it a thumbs down.

Corolla_TC
06-25-2009, 08:07 AM
i don't know why anyone would give it thumbs down.....the twins weren't the best but the action sequences were badass and they made the mom funny as shit. when she at those brownies i was rollin..... "its my free day and i can eat whatever i want"

Truegiant
06-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Movie def had a great sense of humor to it that kept all members of the audience laughing. Great fight scenes. IMO a little to much hollywood CG when the autobots actually transform. Some of the scenes seemed like they dragged on but the movie was awesome. I am just nit picking.

SPOILER
SPOILER

The military fight scenes were pretty on point with some of the fire commands. I was impressed that they actually had real SF, PJ's, and SAS on set and in the movie for tech aspects. The SD style internally suppressed weapons were a bit much IMO but neat cool factor for the movie. The annoying guy played a great part in the movie. The college chick decepticon was super hot. Megan fox's titties while running through the desert was epic. I thought the portrayal of the devestator was pretty on point except how the twins fought him. That was def. hilarious. When one of the twins called that one kid a pussy the whole movie theatre was screaming in laughter. Like I said all around agreat movie. I cannot wait for the next one.

DESTRO_91
06-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Badazz movie, I definitely liked it. But on another note, the personalities of the twins was a horrible edition to the movie. Giving them an urban edge or even a teenage feel would have been cool, but to make them totally ignorant was lame and offensive. Skids had a gold tooth. There is going to be a little media backlash for the way the twins were portrayed. Transformer fans will enjoy this movie.

Vteckidd
06-25-2009, 09:53 AM
But on another note, the personalities of the twins was a horrible edition to the movie. Giving them an urban edge or even a teenage feel would have been cool, but to make them totally ignorant was lame and offensive. Skids had a gold tooth. There is going to be a little media backlash for the way the twins were portrayed. Transformer fans will enjoy this movie.

Oh come on do not tell me you are in the PC Crowd on this one? There have been complaints that the Twins are racist caricatures. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Are we that god damn sensitive?

WHats funny is one of the robots is voiced by a black voice actor, and the other is the guy that does SpongeBob Squarepants, a WHITE guy.

They interviewed both voice actors and they said that originally the Twins were only in the movie for maybe a minute or 2. But they decided to make them more of a comedy relief, and they put their own ideas and gestures into the characters and Bay went with it and expanded their roles.

Now you got people saying "OMG THE ONE ROBOT ACTS BLACK AND HAS A GOLD TOOTH THEY ARE RACIST, MAKING FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE".

To those people, get a fucking life and dont go see a movie.

Wheres the uproar over almost every single other movie that makes fun of some race or some other creed?

trini_gsr
06-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Oh come on do not tell me you are in the PC Crowd on this one? There have been complaints that the Twins are racist caricatures. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

WHats funny is one of the robots is voiced by a black voice actor, and the other is the guy that does SpongeBob Squarepants, a WHITE guy.

They interviewed both voice actors and they said that originally the Twins were only in the movie for maybe a minute or 2. But they decided to make them more of a comedy relief, and they put their own ideas and gestures into the characters and Bay went with it and expanded their roles.

Now you got people saying "OMG THE ONE ROBOT ACTS BLACK AND HAS A GOLD TOOTH THEY ARE RACIST, MAKING FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE".

Wheres the uproar over almost every single other movie that makes fun of some race or some other creed?

agreed. ppl of all races have stereotypes that are made fun of in the movies these days. shit, i laugh at ppl with gold teeth that talk stupid in real life :D it's not like there was no other portrayal of black ppl in the movie. tyrese? the chubby genius programmer dude in the 1st movie? bernie mac as the car salesman?

it's really not that serious

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
didn't one of the twins have big monkey ears and bucktooth? that's pretty redneckish to me.

nextelbuddy
06-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Badazz movie, I definitely liked it. But on another note, the personalities of the twins was a horrible edition to the movie. Giving them an urban edge or even a teenage feel would have been cool, but to make them totally ignorant was lame and offensive. Skids had a gold tooth. There is going to be a little media backlash for the way the twins were portrayed. Transformer fans will enjoy this movie.

wheres my GTFO picture. jesus

Thank you Kidd i had to hear this from my Boss this morning too who is of african american descent and he said he saw it last night and he wasnt happy because the twins portrayed black people in a poor way and the gold tooth set him off. how do you know the twins portrayed black people? did they look black? they looked green and red to me. i see non black people all the time with gold teeth and speaking ebonics/ghetto speak so thats a moot point.

i couldnt believe it. my other co worker a black guy thought it was hilarious and the movie was all win for him as well.

its a damn shame when people cant enjoy a movie for what it is but rather pick apart stupid shit like this.

Vteckidd
06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
ANd not to get too nerdy, but they say in the movie the autobots learn how to talk by downloading content from the internet and then assimilate that into their personality.

Remember Jazz from T1, his first words were "whats happenin bitches" and then breakdanced.

Jazz, even in the original cartoon , had a "black" feel to him. He was the hip hop speakin kinda guy.

Just makes me laugh that people get offended over a Green Robot with a gold tooth voiced by Spongebob Squarepants, but prob have some rap tape in their car talking about bitches and hoes

Vteckidd
06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
ANyone remember Undercover Brother? Remember the part where he he has to act white, and hes all into eating mayo and shit. I think im going to complain that was a misinterpretation of a white person

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 12:29 PM
People will always look for something to bitch about no matter what it is. They are robots in a movie people....wow....ya know?

oneSLOWex
06-25-2009, 12:30 PM
ANyone remember Undercover Brother? Remember the part where he he has to act white, and hes all into eating mayo and shit. I think im going to complain that was a misinterpretation of a white person

It was totaly racise.....im OFFENDED...OMG :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2009, 12:54 PM
but it's true though? :lmao:

Jason..
06-25-2009, 12:58 PM
great movie!!!!

vicc
06-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Just seen it and the movie was freakin badass...good action and always love it when they transform.

Perfect 10.

Mchnhead2k5
06-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Remember Jazz from T1, his first words were "whats happenin bitches" and then breakdanced.

Jazz, even in the original cartoon , had a "black" feel to him. He was the hip hop speakin kinda guy.

Jazz Cartoon G1/The Movie 1986 Voice: Scatman Crothers
Benjamin Sherman "Scatman" Crothers (May 23, 1910 – November 22, 1986) was an American actor, singer, dancer and musician known for his work as Louie the Garbage Man on the TV show Chico and the Man, and as Dick Hallorann in The Shining. He was also a prolific voiceover artist, and provided the voices of Meadowlark Lemon in the animated TV version of The Harlem Globetrotters, Jazz the Autobot in Transformers and the title character in Hong Kong Phooey.

Jazz Transformers Movie (2007): Darius McCrary aka Eddie Winslow from Family Matters

Jazz In Animated Series that comes on Kabillion: Phil LaMarr
LaMarr's television credits include a starring role on Justice League as Green Lantern, a major role as Hermes Conrad and various other characters on Futurama, and Samurai Jack (the main character).

Apparently these BLACK guys didn't/don't have a problem with being black/thought it was racist or else they would have declined the part.

JITB
06-25-2009, 01:54 PM
i really really enjoyed and liked how they made optimus a complete badass!!

when he got the parts from the older guy, and said "lets rock" and took off.. everyone start cheering! it was amazing! lol

americanctm
06-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Goin to see it in IMAX at the 1:30am showing tonite. Heard its awesome

Turbo Terrance
06-26-2009, 01:29 AM
THIS MOVI3 WAS TH3 FUCKN SHYT, AND YEA AFTER THEY KILLED THE FIRST "BLACK" ROBOT JAZZ THEY HAD TO BRING IN ANOTHER "BLACK" ROBOT!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL:lmfao: :lmfao: AND IT WAS SPONGEBOB ....GREAT FUKKIN MOVIE THO, JUST NOT SURE Y MR. BAY DECIDED TO END IT THAT WAY THO...:thinking:

Turbo Terrance
06-26-2009, 01:32 AM
OOHH YEA, AND THE CORVETTE WAS SICK NASTI!!!!!!!!

Bigt8aford
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
freaking amazing movie, dragged on a lil and i felt the could have done a lil better on the history of the robots. but still worth the $9 to go see!

Vteckidd
06-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Word is Unicron is in T3

Mchnhead2k5
06-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Word is Unicron is in T3

Maybe the return of Leonard Nimoy as Unicron.

E=MC˛
06-26-2009, 09:17 PM
afuckingmazing. really enjoyed the movie.

Mchnhead2k5
06-27-2009, 12:38 AM
just got back from seeing it. greatfucking amazing movie!!!

SPOILER

Does anyone else think that the "machine" that eats the suns in the pyramids IS Unicron?

JITB
06-27-2009, 12:55 AM
just got back from seeing it. greatfucking amazing movie!!!

SPOILER

Does anyone else think that the "machine" that eats the suns in the pyramids IS Unicron?

it is!

Mchnhead2k5
06-27-2009, 01:27 AM
The only problem with the Solar Harvester being Unicron is that I just realized is that Unicron at least from the G1 days was bigger than Earth even in robot form.

drpepper14
06-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I loved this movie, but my only criticism was the pretty short fight seen @ the end with the fallen and stopping the solar harvester......it lasted like 20 seconds from him getting his new parts to killing the fallen lol

I was pissed @ first that he didn't kill Megatron, but then I realized the setup for T3, so it works for me!

SPOOLIN
06-28-2009, 08:07 AM
+1 devastator was a lot of machinery LOL.

NewGen33
06-29-2009, 01:38 AM
Movie is sick I love how the plot carries on right where it left off and with more detail this time. I felt everything was exacuted perfectly with pretty much nothing being over done.

POSSIBLE SPOILER:
Optimus fighting all the decepticons was insane. I'm glad we get to see him finally throw down the way we would expect him to unlike the last one. Lastly, does Mikaela still have the other piece of the all spark in that tube?

MR2DR
06-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Word is Unicron is in T3

I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe that would bring Primus into the story and give a little more background story.

On another note... decepticon college chick ftw, scorpion tail anal probe ftl :goodjob:

steelmatt6
06-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Movie is sick I love how the plot carries on right where it left off and with more detail this time. I felt everything was exacuted perfectly with pretty much nothing being over done.

POSSIBLE SPOILER:
Optimus fighting all the decepticons was insane. I'm glad we get to see him finally throw down the way we would expect him to unlike the last one. Lastly, does Mikaela still have the other piece of the all spark in that tube?

Yes. I think so. But it's information was transferred into Sams head. So that piece of the Allspark is probably useless. I wonder how Megatron and, I guess it was Starscream are going to make a come back. However, if I was Optimus, I would not be broadcasting random signles into outerspace in hopes of reaching the surviving Autobots. In turn, that may attract more Decepticons. :police:

The movie was great all in all! 5 out of 5 stars. Love the action, characters, plot, and ofcourse, Megan Foxx!

Bigt8aford
06-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Optimus was a bad ass..

"GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!!"

people were clapping at the end of the movie..i loved it!

they were clapping at ours to, mall of Georgia was literally packed out. Great movie, wish they had more of the twins and Ironhide and the rest of the autobots.

EJ25RUN
06-29-2009, 07:32 PM
I'll give take my shot at writing a review.

I managed my best to avoid spoilers of any kind till i finally saw it yesterday in IMAX.

The cars were ok. I found it funny how most of them either don't exist, are not sold in the U.S., or can't be bought in the way you see them in the film. (Bumble Bee needs to look like that for real).

I was excited because i knew bikes were to be in the film but Megan's Aprilia RS125 made me wanna make love to the screen.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/EJ25RUN/megfox.jpg?t=1246322051

Now, I'm not a Megan fox worshiper like the rest of the people on here so she was OK. Definitely beautiful but i did prefer the college chic to her. That accent was sexy. I believe her name is Isabel Lucas.

Best of all though was the non stop action from start to finish. I read the reviews for it and seems to me critics just don't get what we look forward to in films. Best movie I've seen since Dark Knight.

MR2DR
06-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Now, I'm not a Megan fox worshiper like the rest of the people on here so she was OK. Definitely beautiful but i did prefer the college chic to her. That accent was sexy. I believe her name is Isabel Lucas.

and people thought I was crazy when I said this. +reps for you

EJ25RUN
06-29-2009, 07:36 PM
and people thought I was crazy when I said this. +reps for you

I'd rather have what's in between her legs in that picture than her. :yes:

SPOOLIN
06-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Yes. I think so. But it's information was transferred into Sams head. So that piece of the Allspark is probably useless. I wonder how Megatron and, I guess it was Starscream are going to make a come back. However, if I was Optimus, I would not be broadcasting random signles into outerspace in hopes of reaching the surviving Autobots. In turn, that may attract more Decepticons. :police:

The movie was great all in all! 5 out of 5 stars. Love the action, characters, plot, and ofcourse, Megan Foxx!

minor spoiler.

you goobers, they used that scrap piece to bring that big ass blackbird back to "life"

FasTech
06-29-2009, 11:48 PM
I want to go watch it so bad! I just watched the 1st one yesterday so I can go see the second one.

b17a1db2
06-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Just saw Transformers2, in IMAX!!!! Yesterday, the show before ours I heard was SoldOut, so we had to see it later, but was good so we had our seats we wanted.. I missed out watching Part 1 at the theatres, I never thought it was good, and didn't care to watch it at the time, ooooh man.. i was mistaken, i later watched Part 1 on TV, and it was awesome... I beat myself up for missing out watching Part 1 when it came out at theatres., But i think I did a good job watching the 2nd one, in IMAX, screw the non-IMAX regular screenings. hahahaa. But I also give it a 10/10. No disappointments for me.

Bigt8aford
07-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Had to go see it again, even better the second time!!!!

BanginJimmy
07-04-2009, 03:05 AM
I was unimpressed. Too much added cussing that took away from the movie. It seemed like it was thrown in just to have it.

The story was decent, not as good as the first one, but still good. Megan Fox was fine as ever. The "high" scene was VASTLY overdone and just took away from the movie. Overall, cut 20 minutes of useless scenes out and a good movie, leave them in and it takes away from it.

georgieboi
07-08-2009, 06:51 PM
i have seen this movie about 3 times its that good... i have to say that it has at least 60 of my hard earned dollars lol

BABY J
10-05-2009, 10:35 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/take5-10-05-09.html

thinkskater
10-06-2009, 01:22 AM
great movie. but i am easily pleased with movies. lol