PDA

View Full Version : Anyone an english major or good at writing?

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:20 PM
help me re-write this:

After the study was completed by the research team and the results were published in the company newsletter the following month, the president decided to call a meeting of all senior level managers to discuss strategies for addressing problems highlighted by the research team.

winrar gets +19.

kthx

Scotsman
06-23-2009, 06:22 PM
i was gonna do it , but idc about the +19 (weaksos)

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:23 PM
i was gonna do it , but idc about the +19 (weaksos)

then don't, im not begging you.

Scotsman
06-23-2009, 06:23 PM
then don't, im not begging you.lol , do your own damn homework

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:24 PM
lol , do your own damn homework

i haz ia to halp. gtfo kthx

Scotsman
06-23-2009, 06:25 PM
i haz ia to halp. gtfo kthxbuhahahahaha

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:27 PM
help me re-write this:

After the study was completed by the research team and the results were published in the company newsletter the following month, the president decided to call a meeting of all senior level managers to discuss strategies for addressing problems highlighted by the research team.

winrar gets +19.

kthxAFturr dee studie wuz compleet-ed bi da reserch kRew N da rezults weer publichd N da cumpanie newZledder da folowing mth, da pres de-sided two kall a meating uf all old manigers 2 dizcus stratergeries four addy problemz hi-lighted bi Da Nastyist Whipz kRew!!!!!

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:28 PM
how did i know i wasnt gonna get a straight answer....

where the fuck is qd

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm an English Major.....lets see what I can do.

WTF?
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
^ lol

Echonova
I'm an English Major.....lets see what I can do.Oh Lawd:lmfao:

I lub j00 Liz;)

Ed
I'm an English Major.....lets see what I can do.

thats right woman....

when you're done get your ass back to the kitchen. no woman should be allowed in schools anyway, unless it's for a cooking, washing/ironing, cleaning major.

Scotsman
06-23-2009, 06:33 PM
thats right woman....

when you're done get your ass back to the kitchen. no woman should be allowed in schools anyway, unless it's for a cooking, washing/ironing, cleaning major.oh no you didnt

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:33 PM
lawl.

i luv you liz.

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:34 PM
According to Microsoft Word 2007 it's correct. Bill Gates>college professor

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:35 PM
the sentence is correct, it's just too wordy.

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:40 PM
After the study was completed by the research team the month prior, the results were published in the company newsletter. The president decided to call a meeting of all senior management to strategize for addressing problems areas highlighted by the research team.

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 06:41 PM

Upon the completion of the results strategically prepared by the research team, the finalized results were published in the company newsletter for the following month. The president organized a meeting of all senior level managers to discuss objective strategies for addressing issues emphasized by the research team.

BAM!!!

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 06:41 PM
TOO WORDY!?!?! You can NEVER have enough words......my bad....I added more words LOL

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:42 PM

Upon the completion of the results strategically prepared by the research team, the finalized results were published in the company newsletter for the following month. The president organized a meeting of all senior level managers to discuss objective strategies for addressing issues emphasized by the research team.

BAM!!!And he thought it was wordy before...:lmfao:

Too slow I win

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
i heartz you.

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 06:43 PM

Less words:

After the study was completed by the research team and the results were published in the company newsletter, the president decided to call a meeting to address problems highlighted by the research team.

Ed
06-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Revise the following wordy or choppy sentences into one coherent, effective sentence.\

this is what the instructions say, i think it looks good.

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Ah.... I put a period in mine, but if you change it to a comma it's still grammatically correct.

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Revise the following wordy or choppy sentences into one coherent, effective sentence.\

this is what the instructions say, i think it looks good. Directions are awesome.

After the study was completed by the research team and the results were published in the company newsletter, the president decided to call a meeting to address problems highlighted by the research team.

That's 1 sentence!!!! woot!!

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Directions are awesome.

That's 1 sentence!!!! woot!!That ain't bad:goodjob:

Echonova
06-23-2009, 06:52 PM
I like how Ed gave directions AFTER the fact... That was a nice touch.

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I like how Ed gave directions AFTER the fact... That was a nice touch. I know right!!!!

Scotsman
06-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Ed you are gay for lockin this