PDA

View Full Version : what to do....

Master Shake
06-23-2009, 01:52 PM
alright, question for the guys, which is about the entire board.

me and my lady were talking. she brought up a suggestion and i'm not sure of the answer to give her.

she offered to bring in one of her friends for a three some. not sure what to respond with. i don't know if she is tryin to see to if i really care for her or not.

if i say yes, i don't want to ruin out relationship cause of what she might think of it. if i say no, i don't get to do it. we've been dating for 4 years.

what would you do?

stillaneon
06-23-2009, 01:59 PM
the correct answer is always, "Whatever you want dear. I don't want to share you, but if you REALLY want to do this, then I will support your desires."

NVEOUS
06-23-2009, 02:00 PM
the correct answer is always, "Whatever you want dear. I don't want to share you, but if you REALLY want to do this, then I will support your desires."

GOOD ONE!!!! :goodjob:

SiRed94
06-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Tell her that she's fat and you need another attractive woman to be present at all times to be able to perform for her.

lanning
06-23-2009, 02:01 PM
agreed, if you do it tho make sure not to show teh other gurl more attention then yo gurl

Master Shake
06-23-2009, 02:02 PM
i told her if she wanted to, i would do it. i'm not just gonna be all like "fuck yea lets do it"

it would be a new experience.

lanning
06-23-2009, 02:04 PM
have you asked her who all of your friends she would do?

NVEOUS
06-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Yes good man. Thats how you handle it.

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 02:05 PM
that is a sucky but awesome position to be in. don't know if it is a trap but you don't want to miss out. definately want to make sure you don't give the other girl more attention. hopefully she isn't hotter either. hope everything turns out awesome

Master Shake
06-23-2009, 02:08 PM
i know who the other girl is, not as hot, but she is up there.

corolla TC said it best. i don't know if its a trap or not and i don't want to hit the spike strip and get myself into a postion of FML.

Crazy Asian
06-23-2009, 02:11 PM
PICTURES!!!!!!

lanning
06-23-2009, 02:13 PM
PICTURES!!!!!!
x2
i wonder what she will ask from you if she has a 3 sum

Corolla_TC
ya'll have been together for 4 years. you should know her well enough to know if it is a trap though. of course she could want to make sure you are serious. who knows. sorry to add to the paranoia. i'm always one to worry

Master Shake
PICTURES!!!!!!only for me, fool. i don't post shit like that on the webz. besides, if it does go down, my girl will be in it and she's not getting put online for other people. thats my lady.

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
x2
i wonder what she will ask from you if she has a 3 sum

an engagement ring

Master Shake
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
ya'll have been together for 4 years. you should know her well enough to know if it is a trap though. of course she could want to make sure you are serious. who knows. sorry to add to the paranoia. i'm always one to worryi'm the same way, i have a problem of looking at things in the worse way possible.

lanning
06-23-2009, 02:16 PM
x3 :thinking:

BobbyFresco
06-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Don't fall for it...
It's a trap!!!

But for your and your penis's sake, I hope it isn't. No homo.

BIGWADE
06-25-2009, 01:51 AM
i agree...well said and gave me a chuckle!!:boobies:

Don't fall for it...
It's a trap!!!

But for your and your penis's sake, I hope it isn't. No homo.

Echonova
06-25-2009, 07:20 AM
She will get weird on ya the following days/weeks/years after it's over. Endless questions about "was she better?" and "I give better head right?" over and over and over. Most women in a relationship can't take it for what it is, just sex.

BTW: What are you gonna do when she flips it on you later and wants another guy in the bedroom?

BobbyFresco
06-25-2009, 07:32 AM
She will get weird on ya the following days/weeks/years after it's over. Endless questions about "was she better?" and "I give better head right?" over and over and over. Most women in a relationship can't take it for what it is, just sex.

BTW: What are you gonna do when she flips it on you later and wants another guy in the bedroom?

Echo kicking down the door, splashing all you bitches with his infinite wisdom...
That's a good question though...

DJ Maestro
06-25-2009, 07:46 AM

These are very good words of wisdom. :goodjob:

Corolla_TC
06-25-2009, 07:51 AM
i guess you gotta decide if a threesome is worth the risk of losing this chick. ya'll have been together for 4 years, i would think something like this would have come up in the beginning if she was that kind of girl.

ShooterMcGavin
06-25-2009, 08:07 AM
do it and post pics when you're done :goodjob: