06-23-2009, 10:30 AM
not

Atlblkz06
06-23-2009, 10:34 AM
not

EPIC POST! + REPSS :diespam:

TSiFTW
06-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm sorry. I know that was supposed to be funny, but that was the most hypocritical, failed attempt at a message I have ever heard. Stay within your means, quit spending, el oh fawkin el. I believe you should do that but ummmm, when is BO gonna stop doing that with our nations money. We are in "debt" and he is fixing it with more debt.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:. For that reason I guess I did find this somewhat funny and infuriating ant the same time that people still feel this way.

Atlblkz06
06-23-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry. I know that was supposed to be funny, but that was the most hypocritical, failed attempt at a message I have ever heard. Stay within your means, quit spending, el oh fawkin el. I believe you should do that but ummmm, when is BO gonna stop doing that with our nations money. We are in "debt" and he is fixing it with more debt.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:. For that reason I guess I did find this somewhat funny and infuriating ant the same time that people still feel this way.

I hear ya - but come on now. Hypocritical?? BO didn't say that, some other guy did.

"Stay within your means, quit spending, el oh fawkin el" - Agreed. Thats how you fuck up the economy. The message should be START spending...

TSiFTW
06-23-2009, 10:50 AM
I hear ya - but come on now. Hypocritical?? BO didn't say that, some other guy did.

"Stay within your means, quit spending, el oh fawkin el" - Agreed. Thats how you fuck up the economy. The message should be START spending...

I know it was another guy. However the curing debt with more debt is BO's way of doing it so to me it is hypocritical.

Sammich
06-23-2009, 10:53 AM
I THINK THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE POLITICAL SECTION, ABOUTTTTTTTTT.....NOW

Barefoot
06-23-2009, 06:37 PM
yall are gay took a joke haha to something on a different level.

LizBiz
06-23-2009, 08:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matthew4agze
06-28-2009, 06:38 PM
nice