PDA

View Full Version : General Chat need a touge around The USA

dutuINC
10-04-2005, 10:46 AM
does anybody like touge like i do?? It been hitting me that in the US there a lot of drag racing events and the now becoming popular drifting, but i want to see touge!! two car battle it out on a narrow street, see if they can tag along each other(like cat and mouse). that will be awsome to see, it all about handling skills in this kinda of racing. will i wanted to say that there should be something like that beside the normal circuit racing and etc. IT would be a boost to see guys battle it out like that, i know i would want to go see that!!!

mocha latte cupcake
10-04-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah, well thanks to mostly NOT having friendly law makers, i doubt you'll see a weekend TOUGE RUN. Hot Version and option have visited american and done something similar but yeah, i doubt it will happen. sorry bro.

HiPSI
10-04-2005, 01:41 PM
put down the initial D dvd and crack pipe

chrisdavis
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
put down the initial D dvd and crack pipe

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tank
10-04-2005, 03:15 PM
you know the man makes a good point im sure there are some decent roads to do this on dont hate on him cause he has a damn idea there are some people who like to try that like myself its about fun so get off his nuts again not trying be a ass man but damn and dutuINC the reason you dont see things like that is either too many police in certain areas or dumb fucks who dont have a open mind

Doppelgänger
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
the SCCA does something similar..called Hill Climb events... but its definatly more on the technical side of usign real prepped racecars rather then daily driven street cars.

teggy 2nr
10-04-2005, 04:09 PM
touge are JAPANESE mountain passes, so i wish you luck finding 1 in the US--but with crack EVERYTHING can come true!!

HiPSI
10-04-2005, 05:00 PM
you know the man makes a good point im sure there are some decent roads to do this on dont hate on him cause he has a damn idea there are some people who like to try that like myself its about fun so get off his nuts again not trying be a ass man but damn and dutuINC the reason you dont see things like that is either too many police in certain areas or dumb fucks who dont have a open mind

not to mention people who don't use punctuation ;).

HiPSI
10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
the SCCA does something similar..called Hill Climb events... but its definatly more on the technical side of usign real prepped racecars rather then daily driven street cars.

think about most of the hillclimb event venues... if you are a racing organization and running these types of roads at a racing pace, do you want people in street cars participating? that would mean almost certain death for many competitors.

Tank
10-04-2005, 05:24 PM
ya'll make good points however he was just saying why he doesnt see anything like that i know we do something similiar down here but its more of a road way thing not mountain

dutuINC
10-04-2005, 09:39 PM
well im saying is like, they built like dirty hills and path for motorcross. why can't they build like something like that, and organize it with professional driver, who knows, people didnt know if difting was a big hit, until it happen. how about doing something like that and see if people come see it. it be fun and open up more revenue and have something else to look forward to like drag...

Stormhammer
10-06-2005, 04:13 PM
www.tougefriends.com

David88vert
10-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Long before everyone and their brother went to the mountains, a few small groups used to run certain sections of the mtns. Now, you have a lot more people up there. They complain, so law enforcement is much heavier now. The days of being able to run flat out at any time are pretty much over on the east coast - IMO. I would suggest that you head towards the Rockies if you wish to find any real mountain racing.