PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors Scouting for next season - V. Mytruckgotshotup!

Truegiant
06-21-2009, 06:27 PM
So yeah..

Yesterday I went to the local WMA to look for a good place to put a food plot this upcoming year. I was out in my monster truck. I noticed the brakes went out. It was hot out and it was getting late so I left the truck on the WMA and headed for home. I went back this morning and I noticed someone had shot up my truck. There were three bullet holes in the door. One in the fender. Two in the front glass and one in the rear glass. It shattered the side window glass as well. I havent seen anymore but I am sure they are there.

I have insurance and the DNR wrote up a report for me. After I find out whats going to happen to the truck I will decide wether to rebuild or what. I am thinking a 400hp ranger in the making, haha. Anywho.. I am going to need another hunting truck because season is getting closer and closer.

I also went to the range this afternoon and put abotu 500 rds through my ccw and am loving it as always.

81911SC
06-21-2009, 06:44 PM
That's pretty odd.

Truegiant
06-21-2009, 06:57 PM
I guess its happened to 3 peoples vehicles in the last week. DNR and local pd thinks its young kids. There is a free shooting range about 1 mile away so they believe its just traffic from there seeing peoples cars on the side of the road, etc.

Danny
06-21-2009, 07:21 PM
How about a sting op now? Drop your truck off, and go for a "nature walk" (ie hide in the woods) when people start shooting your truck up call the cops, walk out and ask if you can shoot it too (then fire a few times and miss). hang out and chat with them for a few untill the police roll up :D

ok i can dream right?

BanginJimmy
06-21-2009, 08:33 PM
How about a sting op now? Drop your truck off, and go for a "nature walk" (ie hide in the woods) when people start shooting your truck up call the cops, walk out and ask if you can shoot it too (then fire a few times and miss). hang out and chat with them for a few untill the police roll up :D

ok i can dream right?

Or you can just shoot them and claim you were behind the truck taking a dump when the punks started shooting and you returned fire.

Truegiant
06-21-2009, 08:53 PM
both sound like fun. i actually talked to the dnr guys about setting up some trail cams and a old abandoned car to catch the fockers.