PDA

View Full Version : help with install???

Marta Mike
10-03-2005, 11:39 PM
So i bought a cheap cd player as i was in desperate need of one, radio sucks. But i have a problem. After hours of fidling with wires its working. Problem is, when i turn the radio off and then turn it back on, it wont have sound. I have to unhook the speaker wire, and then connect it again and it works...........whats wrong????

5thgcelica
10-04-2005, 12:57 AM
uhhmmmmmm.
the only thing i can think of is make sure you connected everything properly, and make sure your memory wire is in there and connected securely.

LUDE35
10-05-2005, 09:54 AM
it sounds like you have got 2 speaker wires touching or you have a blown speaker thats why you have to unplug it to make it work its going into protection and when you unplug it you recet it. i hope this helps

SOHC MONSTER
10-10-2005, 01:01 AM
it sounds like you have got 2 speaker wires touching or you have a blown speaker thats why you have to unplug it to make it work its going into protection and when you unplug it you recet it. i hope this helps
i agree. most radios today have protect circuits that clip everything if one speaker is blown. find out which speaker is blown and replace. can you disconnect any speaker wire to get this result?