PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT!!

1civic
06-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Credit to HKSevo,
I'm reposting this.. It's in the video section but fits better here.. ;)

This is for all the pussy's that run their mouth online about racing or hell just about their car period.. You will get caught up, And this is how it goes down.

Watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tec9ajPqco4

hondakid2
06-18-2009, 09:47 PM
dude this is how half the kids on here are i feel all talk and never race o well!

Kason23
06-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Fucking AWESOME!!! no fighting just straight calling his ass out. The way it should be imo he was humiliated enough in front of all those people

SmackedInATL
06-18-2009, 09:49 PM
That shit is weak. That reminds me of a night at Sonic...

Kason23
06-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Sonics?!?! Who the hell hangs out at a Sonics really? but there powerade slushes are the shit

1civic
06-18-2009, 10:00 PM
That shit is weak. That reminds me of a night at Sonic...

This is how it should be, No need for fighting. Just catch the motherfucker and make them look stupid.. :goodjob:

Z0_o6
06-18-2009, 10:51 PM
lol that was pretty funny. 115 in the 1/8? yeah the fuck right.

BTEC
06-18-2009, 11:22 PM
lol!! There couldve been a fight. Wouldve if dude had been talking to me bc i dnt go for the all in my face shit. And then you threaten him when he returns the favor of making fun of u after u can to make him eat shit? Not cool

But on the other hand dude mightve asked for it i dont know. Yawl definitely made ur point about dude is all talk and has a stock, salvage title GTO that couldnt run 115 in the 8th even is he had hurricane winds behind him though. But yawl didnt have to punk him out like that. Lol!!

integ34
06-18-2009, 11:43 PM
....:D

WTF?
06-19-2009, 11:18 AM
This is how it should be, No need for fighting. Just catch the motherfucker and make them look stupid.. :goodjob:

x2

On_Her_Face
06-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Damn, that sucks for the GTO kid. Good find though.

van
06-26-2009, 07:44 AM
That shit is awesome lol. I dont know why people have too lie about what they have. If ur slow ur slow, go race a fucking festiva dont lie about it or u will get punkd. lmfao awesome vid.

Master Shake
06-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Sonics?!?! Who the hell hangs out at a Sonics really? but there powerade slushes are the shitonly reason i hit up the sonic. lol.

where's the vid of the same guy calling some other kid out with a mustang gt? it was at night in a parking lot.

fucking funny as hell. called dude out and he was like "you lost to a stock vette? and you wanna call ME OUT?"

edit:
it was this vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApC6rAxIA6g) but with sound. it is fucking hilarious. anyone got the version with sound?

Lankhoss
06-26-2009, 01:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAp7ccHCiQA

Hunter02SS
06-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Obviously the guy was talking up his GTO to something it wasn't, BUT the GTO guy was at a carshow. Who cares he runs his mouth about his car and what it isn't. This is the internet. I think it was pretty fucked up that the other guy's made a big deal of this in his face at a car show! If this was at a different place, like the Varsity or something, then it would of been fine, but you have children and other older folks trying to enjoy the day at the show and then something like this happens. Oh well, I guess don't talk about something you don, have!

onebadgt
06-27-2009, 11:19 AM
i c where hunters comin from but omg that kid was a tool and desearved it. he had a 700hp n20 gto, with stock heads,stock manifolds,stock intake manifold and no nitrous lines. i prob would have been so annoyed i would have just bitch slapped him lol! o well you get whats comin to you. i guess since my cobra has a supercharger i hafta be making at least 1000hp and trapping 125 in the 1/8 cause i can bark 2nd gear hard. lol

collins
06-27-2009, 11:44 AM
OMG THAT SHIT IS EPIC!!! what forum did this originate on?

B00STedSvT
06-27-2009, 01:06 PM
It was Good that the muscle boy had enough balls to confront the guy by himself instead of a whole crowd with cameras..The IS "Tough Crowd" would know what im refering to...It was kinda lame once all the nutswingers started calling him out..Not saying that Gto owner wasnt a Moron and didnt deserve it tho...Most Gto owners are like that in 1 way or another

Lankhoss
06-27-2009, 02:03 PM
It was Good that the muscle boy had enough balls to confront the guy by himself instead of a whole crowd with cameras..The IS "Tough Crowd" would know what im refering to...It was kinda lame once all the nutswingers started calling him out..Not saying that Gto owner wasnt a Moron and didnt deserve it tho...Most Gto owners are like that in 1 way or another

WHAT?

First off, muscle boy is about twice the size of that GTO owner. Secondly, the GTO owner was SURROUNDED BY, and also RIDICULED BY a group of that big dude's friends. The only people on the GTO owner's "side" was his girlfriend and that other dork with the Celica or whatever it was he was driving.

Yes, he has balls indeed.

B00STedSvT
06-27-2009, 05:14 PM
WHAT?

First off, muscle boy is about twice the size of that GTO owner. Secondly, the GTO owner was SURROUNDED BY, and also RIDICULED BY a group of that big dude's friends. The only people on the GTO owner's "side" was his girlfriend and that other dork with the Celica or whatever it was he was driving.

Yes, he has balls indeed.Ahh ok My bad then...SO it was EXACTLY like the thacker and Nutswinger Crew vs Bitch evo driver boy..Nevermind

Brick
06-27-2009, 11:30 PM
GTO guy might be an idiot for what he says on the net, but big dude is a total douche nozzle for making such a ridiculous scene.

ej6kidd
07-07-2009, 03:43 PM
lol dam