PDA

View Full Version : Need help ASAP

"B"
06-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Please only answer if you KNOW what you are talking about.

Also, please move this to the proper location. I didn't know where to put this.

Ok:

Most of you know the story about my wife and I. How she cheated and whatever. Well after the last time I said, "fuck it" and rolled out of town. I didn't take my daughter ONLY because I was driving across country for a few days and was thinking about the best interes of my daughter at the time.

Well since I left my wife has been playing games and basically "hiding" Shelby from me. She changed her number claiming "harassment" when all I have been trying to do is speak with my daughter. She has demanded that I allow mine and my daughter's (2 1/2 years old) conversations be recorded.

I finally was able to talk speak with my daughter last night (one of the few times I have been able to since 2 Saturdays ago when I left). While on the phone Shelby said she wanted to speak with her mommi. I said moomi wasn't with me and then asked who she was with. She said, "Michael". As soon as she said that her end of the line went to speaker phone and my daughter didn't say another word. I tried to get her to talk several more times and then finally hung up.

Now "Michael" has admitted to myself and my wife that he molested our daughter. My wife is currently living with Mike with our daughter. Not only is that sick in my mind, but also terrible parenting.

My question is: We are still married. We had a custody agreement before we got married. Is this custody agreement null and void now that we are married? If so, what happens if I pick up my daughter one day and do not return her? Is that against the law if we are still married?

This is a serious issue and I would appreciate it if people did not flame or whore this thread. I am trying to look out for my daughter's best interest since her mother will not.

.blank cd
06-18-2009, 07:51 PM
I dunno about that man. Heard so many stories of dads taking the daughters and the wife calling the police and then the daughter ends up with her and he ends up in jail. Just be careful whichever way you go about it. Sounds like shed be better off with you anyway though.

Z0_o6
06-18-2009, 07:56 PM
The fact that he has admitted molestation outrages me for one, however I would imagine it is a VERY good basis to remove her from that environment. I would consult an attorney as soon as possible to find out what your options are and how to remove her from a harmful home where she is subject to sexual abuse.

All bullshit aside man, I really hope that you get your daughter back and that sick bastard gets what he deserves.

BobbyFresco
06-18-2009, 07:58 PM
You are married and lived in the same household and have just recently separated...Unless the separation is legal and a judge has made a temporary order of visitation or designated who is to be the custodial parent, you have just as many rights to your daughter as she does. I would however consult with an attorney before making any life altering decisions...

Buttons
06-18-2009, 07:59 PM
you might want to talk to a laywer.

my dad's old friend was married for five years. The wife and him had two kids. the two divorced. there was no rules set that i know of for custody. i know he went to hang out with them, and the wife agreed. after a few hours, the police came and arrested him. he was put in jail for two years (i believe?) because she said he had kidnapped the children.

"B"
06-18-2009, 07:59 PM
The fact that he has admitted molestation outrages me for one, however I would imagine it is a VERY good basis to remove her from that environment. I would consult an attorney as soon as possible to find out what your options are and how to remove her from a harmful home where she is subject to sexual abuse.

All bullshit aside man, I really hope that you get your daughter back and that sick bastard gets what he deserves.
Thanks. He admitted it in a text a few months back. We went to the police and they didn't do shit about it. No physical evidence on my daughter and he claimed he was just trying to piss me off. Case closed according to Cobb Counties finest.

Buttons
06-18-2009, 08:00 PM
oh yeah, and try to put him for child molestation or either cut his balls off. i like the latter option better. seeing as child molestation means nothing to courts nowadays.

Z0_o6
06-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Thanks. He admitted it in a text a few months back. We went to the police and they didn't do shit about it. No physical evidence on my daughter and he claimed he was just trying to piss me off. Case closed according to Cobb Counties finest.

I'm not telling you to do anything illegal, I can only state my opinion. I would have killed that motherfucker. no joke, that is something that cannot be overlooked.

"B"
06-18-2009, 08:01 PM
oh yeah, and try to put him for child molestation or either cut his balls off. i like the latter option better. seeing as child molestation means nothing to courts nowadays.

I assure you that one of the hardest things I ever did in my life was refraining myself on that given night.

Buttons
06-18-2009, 08:03 PM
I assure you that one of the hardest things I ever did in my life was refraining myself on that given night.

there was a case recently in court of a guy admitting to raping a 4 year old and there was evidence. and the court just gave him a year in prison. fuck the court system. they won't do shit.

you need to talk to a lawyer. make sure you record telephone conversations and save your texts messages and what not. if you try to hang out with your daughter, you could be charged with kidnapping (i'm not for sure, but it could happen).

"B"
06-18-2009, 08:07 PM
I am keeping EVERYTHING.

Catnip
06-18-2009, 08:21 PM
WOW.
I'd lose it.

But I'll ask my mom, she works for DFACS.

Jimmy B
06-18-2009, 09:05 PM
B, if you are not legaly seperated, its cheating on you, adultry... not looked good upon in courts.

As far as him admiting that, i would kill him.. , but,.. call defax, and be right there to pick your daugher up to "just get her away from the sitiuation" for a bit... even if he was playing around when he said it, defax doses not take it lightly!

TIGERJC
06-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Call the police or grab a 45, there should be no reason for that man not to be in prison or dead right now.

One_Bad_SHO
06-18-2009, 09:27 PM
My best friend went through something like this. I BELIEVE that if you file a child molestation charge against him, the courts will not allow him to be within a certain distance of your kid until the matter has been resolved. Which means, either she moves away from him, or you take the child. Something like that.

Good luck man.

One_Bad_SHO
06-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Srsly, unless there is something you are not telling us that would make you look bad... you need to contact the police and then a lawyer. get this shit documented, get your child out of harms way, and stand up for yourself.

MongolPup
06-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Bullshit posts will be deleted.

One_Bad_SHO
06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't think IA is the best place for you to be taking advice for this situation. Srsly, get off the computer. Call the cops.

ALVIN
06-18-2009, 10:23 PM
B

I am in the same exact boat except i was never married nor legitamized so I have no rights to my own daughter.

Call my lawyer. He is worth EVERY penny thus far.

His Name is Mark Hill
office:v 770 277 1719

PS: Tell him Alvin referred you he will know who.

ShooterMcGavin
06-18-2009, 10:24 PM
did you talk to child services? you don't just joke about shit like that...

"B"
06-22-2009, 12:58 PM
WOW.
I'd lose it.

But I'll ask my mom, she works for DFACS.

Did you ask her? What did she say?

Catnip
06-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Did you ask her? What did she say?

Shoot me a text tonight about 10 if you can and I'll get her to read your post and see what she says. She was busy on a case that night you posted it.
478-213-4081

"B"
06-22-2009, 01:03 PM
B, if you are not legaly seperated, its cheating on you, adultry... not looked good upon in courts.

As far as him admiting that, i would kill him.. , but,.. call defax, and be right there to pick your daugher up to "just get her away from the sitiuation" for a bit... even if he was playing around when he said it, defax doses not take it lightly!

The courts don't care about adultry unless it is accompanied by a much larger charge.

"B"
06-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Shoot me a text tonight about 10 if you can and I'll get her to read your post and see what she says. She was busy on a case that night you posted it.
478-213-4081

Thank you sir...

"B"
06-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Call the police or grab a 45, there should be no reason for that man not to be in prison or dead right now.
Trust me, I wanted to.

"B"
06-22-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't think IA is the best place for you to be taking advice for this situation. Srsly, get off the computer. Call the cops.

Did you read the story? I called the police and they did nothing.

Miranda
06-22-2009, 01:27 PM
B... you got pms... lirl..

Seriously, even though they may not want to charge him, you are well within your rights to call the police for those charges and seek a TPO. You need to do whatever it takes to get that man away from your daughter. Given the circumstances, you shouldn't have a problem at least getting a temporary order.. that should give you some time to get what you need to get done done in terms of custody arrangements.

"B"
06-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Can't do that from California.

Miranda
06-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Then fly your ass back here and do it. This is your kid, man.

"B"
06-22-2009, 01:38 PM
All she is going to do is "say" she moved out. He will still see my daughter.

They will just sneak around with it. I can't be there to moniter the situation so it would be a mute point.

ShooterMcGavin
06-22-2009, 02:50 PM
All she is going to do is "say" she moved out. He will still see my daughter.

They will just sneak around with it. I can't be there to moniter the situation so it would be a mute point.
MOOT

NVEOUS
06-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Damn B im sorry to hear that man. In all honesty, just like most of the other people that have already posted, That dude would be one of two things DEAD or EATING THROUGH A STRAW FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. But I would come back and get things in order to get your daughter away from him and get everything set in motion as far as a legal separation goes. I would do all I could in order to get my daughter away from that sick fuck! Hire a lawyer call the police. Which i know you already called the police, but definately call DEFACS. But what ever you decide to do I hope it all goes well man. Good luck

Miranda
06-22-2009, 02:57 PM
MOOT
Really? In this kind of thread? Really?

BobbyFresco
06-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Nothing is a moot point when it comes to your children. At least for me, anyway.

Miranda
06-22-2009, 03:10 PM
B, what I don't get is why you would allow your child to spend even ONE moment with a man who has "confessed" to molesting her? Were that my child, no amount of praying could save that piece of shit from the wrath of me if he even attempted to stop me from grabbing my kid and getting away from him.

ShooterMcGavin
06-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Really? In this kind of thread? Really?
absolutely, the more serious the thread the more the need to be sure what people are saying, absolutely.