PDA

View Full Version : New to IA (North Georgia Accord Owner)

A.A
06-18-2009, 01:24 PM
I have been in the Honda scene since I bought my 95 ex coup Accord in 96... one of those rare 5spd ex coups.

I'll be doing a h22a1 engine swap soon (took the H22 out of my civic project car and selling the civic w/o engine in it) and thought I'd brush up on my car forum skills.

So just putting my intro in to IA.

Scotsman
06-18-2009, 01:25 PM
welcome to the site , if you have any questions , just ask the fellas with the police smiley

mocha latte cupcake
06-18-2009, 01:26 PM
hooray police smiley people :goodjob:

A.A
06-18-2009, 01:27 PM
welcome to the site , if you have any questions , just ask the fellas with the police smiley

ah thanks!

WTF?
06-18-2009, 02:01 PM
welcome............pics?

Okie_doke.
06-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Yes welcome and show us some pics

Big_Joe
06-18-2009, 04:01 PM
welcome.. show some pics.. i used to own a CD7 myself but i sold it and bought a cb7

A.A
06-18-2009, 06:29 PM
welcome.. show some pics.. i used to own a CD7 myself but i sold it and bought a cb7

yup it is geezer gray/gold just like the one in your sig...

pics coming.

A.A
06-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes welcome and show us some pics

Sure! I have old ones but wanted to take a pic of it in the garrage as it stands (waiting for the H22)... for motivation.

Also just took pics to post up of the civic for sale (named SHEBA for shit box)

Captain-Obvious™
06-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Welcome, my friend has the same car. They are pretty nice.

BobbyFresco
06-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forum...if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

A.A
06-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Here is my Accord... I like to keep it low-key on the outside with light mods on the in.

Old F22 is now a ghost...
D2 coilovers
S/T front sway
Progress Rear Sway
DC header
magnaflow exhaust tucked up high

(sitting sad)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/IA20.jpg

Here is SHEBA... she use to have a h22a1 in her... now she is getting sold with out a heart. (cheep)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/IA17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/IA2.jpg

oneSLOWex
06-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Welcome! What part of N GA?

A.A
06-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Hiawassee, just on the other side of Unicoi Gap (Helen Mountain). It takes me 22 min (best time across the mountain) to get to Helen.

A.A
06-18-2009, 07:44 PM

Thanks man... just making the formality of an intro since I'm playing around in this new (to me) backyard.

A.A
06-18-2009, 09:03 PM

Thanks! um... can I post on other threads? do you have the mod power to activate me? ;)

DynamicSound
06-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Welcome

03RCode
06-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Hiawassee, just on the other side of Unicoi Gap (Helen Mountain). It takes me 22 min (best time across the mountain) to get to Helen.

Holy shit I thought that car looked familiar. Welcome to IA from a local.

91eflx
06-18-2009, 11:01 PM
hi there im a local also lol reppin the country lol

Okie_doke.
06-19-2009, 01:13 AM
How much for the eg shell?

A.A
06-19-2009, 09:05 AM
hi there im a local also lol reppin the country lol

LOL awesome! do you have any experience with swapping engines? :D

A.A
06-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Welcome

Thanks!

A.A
06-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Holy shit I thought that car looked familiar. Welcome to IA from a local.

ya the Accord has been rolling around Hiawassee since 2001 when I moved up here from GSU. It knows these roads pretty well, and gone through more sets of tires than I can count from crossing these fun mountains.

Tracy
06-19-2009, 09:11 AM
welcome

A.A
06-19-2009, 09:16 AM
welcome

Thanks for the welcome death version hello kitty...

Tracy
06-19-2009, 09:20 AM
lol thanks for noticing

A.A
06-19-2009, 09:23 AM
lol thanks for noticing

anytime... just give me a heads up when you change it lol.

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:00 AM
How much for the eg shell?

I had a kid lined up to buy it and he fell through... his loss really because the parts are worth more than the cx shell alone. I'll post up a price when I am allowed to on the for sale section... until then I'll entertain PMs out of respect :)

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:07 AM

yup question for you sir,

I read the rules for posting up on the F/S section and I agree with the terms... I'll wait till I am a regular... but could i post up on other threads? I'd like to contribute to the photography thread and what not..

What do I have to do to get the privilege to post anywhere other than here in the new member forum?

Thanks,

examples (all shot in Hiawassee/Hayesville):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/panoseries1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/panoseries3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/panoseries5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kurtscarpics/panoseries6.jpg

Tracy
06-19-2009, 10:20 AM
She's on my helmet, too!

http://batlground.com/gallery/albums/helmet/normal_DSC04824.JPG

http://batlground.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=138

I think you just have to make more posts to be able to post pics in other forums. I am pretty sure it doesn't take too many post to get there.

Nice pics BTW. A lot of us photogs are on other this other baby forum called www.atlshutterbugs.com but we set up meets on here a lot of the time, too.

do you have a flickr? mine is www.flickr.com/photos/tracy_shayhorn

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:44 AM
She's on my helmet, too!

http://batlground.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=138

I think you just have to make more posts to be able to post pics in other forums. I am pretty sure it doesn't take too many post to get there.

Nice pics BTW. A lot of us photogs are on other this other baby forum called www.atlshutterbugs.com (http://www.atlshutterbugs.com) but we set up meets on here a lot of the time, too.

do you have a flickr? mine is www.flickr.com/photos/tracy_shayhorn (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tracy_shayhorn)

ah thanks for the info on posting (and the comment on the images) ... yup looks like you are committed if you have death kitty on your helmet lol.

I don't have a flickr page (never liked it enough to join) I do have a dA page: http://kurtywompus.deviantart.com/ and of course my own website www.KMpics.com (http://kmpics.com/)

03RCode
06-19-2009, 10:46 AM
ya the Accord has been rolling around Hiawassee since 2001 when I moved up here from GSU. It knows these roads pretty well, and gone through more sets of tires than I can count from crossing these fun mountains.

I hear ya, I live literally at the foot of Unicoi... always makes for a good time when I get bored. We're starting to get a pretty good crowd from this area on here between me, 91eflx, Brian*, you, and there is 3-4 from YHC.

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:49 AM
I hear ya, I live literally at the foot of Unicoi... always makes for a good time when I get bored. We're starting to get a pretty good crowd from this area on here between me, 91eflx, Brian*, you, and there is 3-4 from YHC.

not bad for a town that has like 5k perm. residents LOL. is *Brian the guy with the neon?

03RCode
06-19-2009, 10:51 AM
not bad for a town that has like 5k perm. residents LOL. is *Brian the guy with the neon?

No Brian has the murdered out SC400... owns North Georgia Extreme Sports down beside Asianos. Which Neon are you referring to?

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:57 AM
No Brian has the murdered out SC400... owns North Georgia Extreme Sports down beside Asianos. Which Neon are you referring to?

oh OK i have never met him, but have seen his car, it is right next to Asiano (I built their website www.asianorestaurant.com ) ... I was talking about the old white neon with the big mouth (his name is brian)... not my style but he is a neighbor of mine...

03RCode
06-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Ah yeah I have no idea who that is... I've seen the car but that's about it. Sad that in this small town that it's entirely possible to not know everyone. If we could get the crowd up I'd be almost half tempted to make a IA Yacht Club Meet...

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Ah yeah I have no idea who that is... I've seen the car but that's about it. Sad that in this small town that it's entirely possible to not know everyone. If we could get the crowd up I'd be almost half tempted to make a IA Yacht Club Meet...

If there were to be a meet up here I'd suggest the Hiawassee Trout Lodge. Great parking, and cabins are affordable if you group up and split the cost. The Y/C (boat house) is just too "local" for the out-of-towners... you don't want to scare all the people from the city away do you? lol! besides if I want to pay strip club prices for drinks I'd go to a stripclub (saddly i still go to the Y/C and pay like 9.00 for a greygoose on the rocks because it is convenient).

Corolla_TC
06-19-2009, 11:27 AM
welcome. im a newbie myself. i have a H22 in my accord so let me know if you need to know anything but im assuming since you got it into that civic you'll be okay

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:32 AM
welcome. im a newbie myself. i have a H22 in my accord so let me know if you need to know anything but im assuming since you got it into that civic you'll be okay

LOL... ya it fit in there pretty snug... it was my first swap (and also just about everything first major mechanical for me). I have been reading the h22 accord is much easier... now just looking for a 97 prelude P/S pump bracket so i can use my accord unit on the H.

I'll also need a prelude driver's side engine mount.

My folks live in Warner-Tropolis-hell... in Statams Landing.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:45 AM
If there were to be a meet up here I'd suggest the Hiawassee Trout Lodge. Great parking, and cabins are affordable if you group up and split the cost. The Y/C (boat house) is just too "local" for the out-of-towners... you don't want to scare all the people from the city away do you? lol! besides if I want to pay strip club prices for drinks I'd go to a stripclub (saddly i still go to the Y/C and pay like 9.00 for a greygoose on the rocks because it is convenient).

Very true, didn't really think about it that way. Or we could always use the upper level at the fairgrounds to be nice and isolated. Plenty of parking, and the picnic pavilion with bathrooms and everything convenient. I'll check interest and make a thread if it seems like enough will show.

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Very true, didn't really think about it that way. Or we could always use the upper level at the fairgrounds to be nice and isolated. Plenty of parking, and the picnic pavilion with bathrooms and everything convenient. I'll check interest and make a thread if it seems like enough will show.

The upper level of the fairground would be nice... there have been many car shows there over the years. The fairground committee would jump all over the idea of bringing more business, they are really hurting right now. I am a Towns County chamber member and also know Hilda T. sort of.

I can't remember if the upper lot has a gravle drive up to it or not... I'll have to look in my old pictures of the Circle The Bald Ride to know for sure.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Theres a paved way the whole way up. I talked to 91eflx and I know hes for sure interested. I'll keep stirring up until we have something.

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Theres a paved way the whole way up. I talked to 91eflx and I know hes for sure interested. I'll keep stirring up until we have something.

If you mix it in with this thread: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234164&page=1&pp=20 you might get more interest too.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 10:50 PM
It's tempting, but more or less at the moment trying to get a more local type event. I know theres 4-5 people from Blue Ridge, a few from Blairsville, a few that go to YHC, 3-4 others from Hiawassee... and I'm sure a few further away will make the drive up.

A.A
06-19-2009, 10:57 PM
It's tempting, but more or less at the moment trying to get a more local type event. I know theres 4-5 people from Blue Ridge, a few from Blairsville, a few that go to YHC, 3-4 others from Hiawassee... and I'm sure a few further away will make the drive up.

as they should make the drive... I always have a free room for my friends that come to visit... and I am always game for making new ones.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Where in Hiawassee are you located anyways?

ryanowarrior
06-19-2009, 11:08 PM
hey guys, just seen yall are local. thought i would join in and say hey i live here in cleveland. let me know if yall ever get together be nice to meet new folks

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:09 PM
hey guys, just seen yall are local. thought i would join in and say hey i live here in cleveland. let me know if yall ever get together be nice to meet new folks

Nice, another one to add to the list of the meet we need to have.

ryanowarrior
06-19-2009, 11:11 PM
yep. hey man do you ride 4 wheelers? ^^^ seen the pic there

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:12 PM
yep. hey man do you ride 4 wheelers? ^^^ seen the pic there

Yeah, I race them. Running SORCS / AMA/ATVA / and some GNCC's this year.

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Nice, another one to add to the list of the meet we need to have.

lol. yup!

Swallows Creek off of 76. The only car i hear all day long is the post man.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:16 PM
lol. yup!

Swallows Creek off of 76. The only car i hear all day long is the post man.

You're actually not too far from me. I live off Owl Creek off 75S.

ryanowarrior
06-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I race them. Running SORCS / AMA/ATVA / and some GNCC's this year.

ah i gots some buddies that use to race the SORCS couple years back. what you ride?

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:18 PM
ah i gots some buddies that use to race the SORCS couple years back. what you ride?

This is my first year back racing since late 06, I was running a yellow 400ex back then. This year I'm running Quad A on an all white 07 LT-R450.

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:21 PM
You're actually not too far from me. I live off Owl Creek off 75S.

I know your road well... shortcut to BTB.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:22 PM
I know your road well... shortcut to BTB.

Yessir. What are you driving since the Accord is down for the motor swap?

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Yessir. What are you driving since the Accord is down for the motor swap?

Ha a busted up white 93 camry i bought for cheep. I also have a Subaru forester that is in timeout for what I think is a water pump issue... or worse an internal head gasket leak that only happens when the motor gets taxed. (tragic subaru flaw).

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Ah, don't know if I've seen either around. I've got a Deep Water Blue (actually green) 4 door Titan, has a Fox sticker on one side of the back glass, and the Jeremy Lusk memorial sticker on the other, pretty loud... usually has my race quad in the back. If you ever see me out be sure to introduce yourself!

A.A
06-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Ah, don't know if I've seen either around. I've got a Deep Water Blue (actually green) 4 door Titan, has a Fox sticker on one side of the back glass, and the Jeremy Lusk memorial sticker on the other, pretty loud... usually has my race quad in the back. If you ever see me out be sure to introduce yourself!

I may have seen you out around town. I'll definitely keep a look out for ya... and I will introduce myself when I do see ya. (man I hope to get the accord on the road soon though the cooshey camry auto is relaxing lol)

got to sleep... photo shoot in this weekend.

03RCode
06-19-2009, 11:35 PM
If you need any help on the accord feel free to ask, I'm almost never too busy to help.

Tracy
06-20-2009, 12:47 AM
y'all need to get a room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

A.A. do you have enough posts yet?

A.A
06-20-2009, 05:54 AM

JK

Why yes I do, thanks for asking :) I am devoted to 2 threads other than this one... did you see my wasp nest on the daily photography page? Keep a look out for the spiders I'll post today ;)

03RCode
06-20-2009, 08:03 AM

JK

Now see, that was just uncalled for and shit :lmfao:

It's weird to see more people from this town actually signing up for IA.

A.A
06-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Now see, that was just uncalled for and shit :lmfao:

It's weird to see more people from this town actually signing up for IA.

It is the closest active car forum around... i think. I use to be on IL all the time back in the day but looks like IA has more of a following now.

Tracy
06-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Way more of a following, but mostly a bunch of dicks :D You have actually done something way right to have all these men leg humping your thread. Most of the time only the girls get this much attention in an intro thread :D :P

A.A
06-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Way more of a following, but mostly a bunch of dicks :D You have actually done something way right to have all these men leg humping your thread. Most of the time only the girls get this much attention in an intro thread :D :P

Take it easy on my new local on line friends! Besides... I do have a girl adding to my "intro thread" as well. To tell the truth from my past experience in car forums I would expect all the leg humping to go in your direction (it must be getting under your skin :D ) lol.

91eflx
06-20-2009, 11:07 PM
^ lol im down for a local meet just gotta find out early so i can ask off of work. damn i mis my honda lol

A.A
06-21-2009, 06:05 AM
^ lol im down for a local meet just gotta find out early so i can ask off of work. damn i mis my honda lol

we could keep it casual and just say meet up at the mexican restaurant one day or something... where do you work?

Tracy
06-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Take it easy on my new local on line friends! Besides... I do have a girl adding to my "intro thread" as well. To tell the truth from my past experience in car forums I would expect all the leg humping to go in your direction (it must be getting under your skin :D ) lol.As you can tell I have been around here for a while (since before the date in my profile. We had a forum crash in 2004), I have had a man for 9 years, we sponsor this site and I can drive better than most of the boys around here. I don't get humped as much as I used to given all of that, but it does happen....mostly when I start to talk about anal sex and titties. :cheers:

A.A
06-21-2009, 10:23 AM
As you can tell I have been around here for a while (since before the date in my profile. We had a forum crash in 2004), I have had a man for 9 years, we sponsor this site and I can drive better than most of the boys around here. I don't get humped as much as I used to given all of that, but it does happen....mostly when I start to talk about anal sex and titties. :cheers:

LOL... ya I can tell. You are definitely cool in my book... and I have much respect for any founding member that would chat it up with the new kid in the forum!

Good to know you have a man... i have a woman... since we are sharing... and i am sure I would get a much different result than you if i were to talk about anal sex and titties.

Tracy
06-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Good to know you have a man... i have a woman... since we are sharing... .

Well there is a SPOKEN rule around here. NEVER TELL YOUR WOMAN ABOUT IMPORT ATLANTA...AND NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, EVER LET HER JOIN.

IA has a knack for turning the women who join into sluts who get passed around. Even if they come here because of their man, they will be off scrumpin' another member in no time.

I am not a woman. I am a gangster, so I don't count.

A.A
06-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Well there is a SPOKEN rule around here. NEVER TELL YOUR WOMAN ABOUT IMPORT ATLANTA...AND NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, EVER LET HER JOIN.

IA has a knack for turning the women who join into sluts who get passed around. Even if they come here because of their man, they will be off scrumpin' another member in no time.

I am not a woman. I am a gangster, so I don't count.

thanks for the advice!

k-mart
06-21-2009, 11:12 AM
I remember you from hondasociety. :cheers:

A.A
06-21-2009, 08:10 PM
I remember you from hondasociety. :cheers:

Ya man I remember you too... time to get rid of the civic and finally get the H in the accord...

One_Bad_SHO
06-22-2009, 11:59 AM
As you can tell I have been around here for a while (since before the date in my profile. We had a forum crash in 2004), I have had a man for 9 years, we sponsor this site and I can drive better than most of the boys around here. I don't get humped as much as I used to given all of that, but it does happen....mostly when I start to talk about anal sex and titties. :cheers:

Hey how YOU doing.

all_american_gurl09
06-22-2009, 09:41 PM
welcome

A.A
06-22-2009, 09:58 PM
welcome

Hi... GF?

03RCode
06-22-2009, 09:59 PM
I saw one of your business cards at Havoline Saturday...

91eflx
06-22-2009, 11:29 PM
^ u might as well work there lol oh btw i work at the ingles lol or shall i say the hell hole

A.A
06-23-2009, 06:55 AM
I saw one of your business cards at Havoline Saturday...

LOL... ya the old one that is all colorful or the new one that is black and white?

Funny I get so much business from just throwing my cards out around town...

My girlfriend has a PT cruiser... I refuse to change the oil in it in my garage so she has to take it to the quick change for new juice.

A.A
06-23-2009, 06:56 AM
^ u might as well work there lol oh btw i work at the ingles lol or shall i say the hell hole

you have the integra?

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 07:32 AM
LOL... ya it fit in there pretty snug... it was my first swap (and also just about everything first major mechanical for me). I have been reading the h22 accord is much easier... now just looking for a 97 prelude P/S pump bracket so i can use my accord unit on the H.

I'll also need a prelude driver's side engine mount.

My folks live in Warner-Tropolis-hell... in Statams Landing.

the only issues that i know of is you will have to get a header modified and move around a couple of wires. other than that it drops right in. i also used my accord pump on my H but i don't remember which bracket i used. if need be, i can always drive my accord up there and use it for reference

A.A
06-23-2009, 07:50 AM
the only issues that i know of is you will have to get a header modified and move around a couple of wires. other than that it drops right in. i also used my accord pump on my H but i don't remember which bracket i used. if need be, i can always drive my accord up there and use it for reference

Hey thanks for the offer! I am told it is that easy...

I am looking for the 97+ p/s pump bracket right now, and trying to decide if I want the hasport mount kit (350) or just a prelude mount for the front left side (100-150).

I have a DC sports ss header ready for a good chopping to put a 2.5 collector on it. I'll need a new cat back anyway so that will all get massaged with a welding gun for a custom fit...

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 07:57 AM
i think i picked up the prelude mount for $90 at pep boys. i am trying to get a guy in warner robins to come off of a dc sports header that has already been modified but he won't get back to me. i offered to trade him a hondata s200 since it won't work on my auto. my header is crushed (not completely) in from when i had it slammed. i raised it up to put the lip kit on and now i want a new header

A.A
06-23-2009, 08:01 AM
i think i picked up the prelude mount for $90 at pep boys. i am trying to get a guy in warner robins to come off of a dc sports header that has already been modified but he won't get back to me. i offered to trade him a hondata s200 since it won't work on my auto. my header is crushed (not completely) in from when i had it slammed. i raised it up to put the lip kit on and now i want a new header

why not just mod the one you have? any good welder can do it i am sure.

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 08:02 AM
because it was a cheap flat black header to get it started. i wanted to eventually upgrad to a dc sports one anyway.

A.A
06-23-2009, 08:13 AM
because it was a cheap flat black header to get it started. i wanted to eventually upgrad to a dc sports one anyway.

ah i see...

I found the p/s bracket for 75 on majestic honda.

the motor mounts are 78-130 at autozone... and I am thinking I might just have to get the cheep one right now and buy the hasport kit later... damn that make no sense I should buy the whole kit and put it in now while i have the motor pulled.

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 08:14 AM
i don't use mine for anything other than daily driving and a little fun every now and then so there was no reason for me to upgrade the mounts.

A.A
06-23-2009, 08:21 AM
i don't use mine for anything other than daily driving and a little fun every now and then so there was no reason for me to upgrade the mounts.

ya i hear you on that, but my accord mounts are as old as the car. I am amazed that the OEM mounts have held up this long (and expecting them to fail soon).

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 08:44 AM
i had just ordered a new set before the motor swap because mine were old and detereorating (sp?) so mine were new when i did the swap

A.A
06-23-2009, 08:59 AM
i had just ordered a new set before the motor swap because mine were old and detereorating (sp?) so mine were new when i did the swap

Ya I should really get a new set... you have convinced me.

Corolla_TC
06-23-2009, 09:01 AM
i don't know if the hasport is worth it though. my buddy bought a set of axles for the h22 swap into his civic and he had problems with them and then had problems getting them to correct the situation

03RCode
06-23-2009, 12:43 PM
LOL... ya the old one that is all colorful or the new one that is black and white?

Funny I get so much business from just throwing my cards out around town...

My girlfriend has a PT cruiser... I refuse to change the oil in it in my garage so she has to take it to the quick change for new juice.

It's one of the black and white ones. I used to work there from August of 07 till December of 07 (had to quit when I couldn't walk for 2+ weeks after my wreck) so I drop by from time to time still.

A.A
06-23-2009, 12:47 PM
It's one of the black and white ones. I used to work there from August of 07 till December of 07 (had to quit when I couldn't walk for 2+ weeks after my wreck) so I drop by from time to time still.

Cool the new business card then... I am trying to clear out the old ones with my old logo lol.

so you don't work at the I store any more... where are you at now?

03RCode
06-23-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm working with my uncle whenever, and doing some yards on the side. Not having a full time job is killing me, but I've got enough yards to cover most everything.

A.A
06-23-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm working with my uncle whenever, and doing some yards on the side. Not having a full time job is killing me, but I've got enough yards to cover most everything.

I hear you... I went full-time photographer and designer when I lost my job in marketing...

03RCode
06-23-2009, 12:54 PM
I hear you... I went full-time photographer and designer when I lost my job in marketing...

Hey, atleast your doing something you enjoy.

We are having another SORCS at Rockcrusher on 7/12, you might could talk to Eddie about taking pictures there, TB Sports used to get a ton of business by selling his pics he took during them, now no one covers them.

A.A
06-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey, atleast your doing something you enjoy.

We are having another SORCS at Rockcrusher on 7/12, you might could talk to Eddie about taking pictures there, TB Sports used to get a ton of business by selling his pics he took during them, now no one covers them.

That would be cool! I'll have to look in to that (and get a fast long lens for the job). I'll have to schedule my weekend around it.

03RCode
06-23-2009, 01:10 PM
That would be cool! I'll have to look in to that (and get a fast long lens for the job). I'll have to schedule my weekend around it.

Go on http://www.sorcs.net there should be a number for Eddie or Tammy on there, talk to them and I'm sure they will be more than glad to let you set up a display and come out :goodjob: