PDA

View Full Version : This is the off-topic forum quit locking the damn threads

speedminded
06-18-2009, 10:41 AM
you guys act like you are some spirtitual being greater than everyone else because you chose not to race on the street. how many ppl have died on the way to work from having a crash a 50MPH. more than said "street reacer"

what about that chic in the BMW that casued that HUGE accident that killed ppl and ran off. she was going regular speeds.

its not about the speeds. not always anyway. yes speed is risk, but im not going faster than the situation calls for. you wont see me diving through traffic at 100mph.I chose not to race on the street? I've had one, if not two, scanners in my cars since 1996. If you ever saw a Z32 300zx or ITR powered Integra with a speaker mounted to the center console that was me. Anyone that heard a 10-94 knew it was time to go. Either of them fast? Nope! Have cops lost it behind me? Yep! Would I do it again? I would LOVE to. Is it worth the risk of killing or injuring others though? No.

What you are saying is 1 or 2 deaths of innocent bystanders every once in a while is acceptable because people die every day else where for whatever reason? With normal driving and there is an accident, people may die...it's still an accident. Racing with other cars present and somebody dies is not an accident, it's viewed as a homicide.

Jason..
06-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow QFT....reps

GGPIS3
06-18-2009, 10:53 AM
as much as i hate to say it, he's right. killing someone due to a "street" race is considered a homicide or manslaughter. you will do time. its a risk we all take the second we say fuck it and gun it. this is another reason why i say we should get rid of all the BS and enjoy ourselves instead of bickering all the got dayum time. you never know when you ticket is up.... might as well enjoy ourselves and have a good time doing it.

Jason..
06-18-2009, 10:57 AM
as much as i hate to say it, he's right. killing someone due to a "street" race is considered a homicide or manslaughter. you will do time. its a risk we all take the second we say fuck it and gun it. this is another reason why i say we should get rid of all the BS and enjoy ourselves instead of bickering all the got dayum time. you never know when you ticket is up.... might as well enjoy ourselves and have a good time doing it.I want to become a professional car reacer!!!

btstone
06-18-2009, 11:42 AM
What you are saying is 1 or 2 deaths of innocent bystanders every once in a while is acceptable because people die every day else where for whatever reason? With normal driving and there is an accident, people may die...it's still an accident. Racing with other cars present and somebody dies is not an accident, it's viewed as a homicide.
dude i am tired of you drawing your own conclusion out of what i say, i said nothing was acceptable. i was proving your point wrong. you are just grabbing for breath now. you say street racing kills. i said no more than driving to work kills. get the shit right.

the only reason you have an upper hand is because im arguing for something that is illegal. but just as many if not more deaths happen on regular basis of just normal driving. twist this how you want it, but that is truth

Lankhoss
06-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Street racing is considered manslaughter simply because everyone loves to glorify it.

You have no more intent on killing someone while street racing than you do while doing your makeup, talking on the cell phone, leaning over to pick something up from the passenger side floorboard, or any of those other things people do while driving which can easily cause them to create a fatal accident.

If you think the government makes traffic laws because they are concerned about your safety, you are fooling yourselves.

speedminded
06-18-2009, 01:00 PM
dude i am tired of you drawing your own conclusion out of what i say, i said nothing was acceptable. i was proving your point wrong. you are just grabbing for breath now. you say street racing kills. i said no more than driving to work kills. get the shit right.

the only reason you have an upper hand is because im arguing for something that is illegal. but just as many if not more deaths happen on regular basis of just normal driving. twist this how you want it, but that is truthI'm not grabbing for breath one bit lol! Get my shit right? You're comparing a couple million commuters in Atlanta to a few 1,000 in Georgia street racing? I wonder which one will have more deaths? 2,000,000 people in one hand or let's say 2,000 in the other...hrmmm?

To set the record straight I will never say speed kills. Stupid drivers kill. I will admit there are situations speed may be a factor if for example a blind hill is involved otherwise it's just drivers not paying attention. If you wreck at 100+ mph most likely it's going to be classified as lost control anyways.

Georgia 2006
http://www.gahighwaysafety.org/statistics/images/contributingfactors_clip_image006.gif

I would like to say that this statistic PROVES no release of any movies were the cause of any more accidents than usual...illegal/unsafe speed and driver lost control deaths actually DROPPED the first year Fast & The Furious was released. So the media can shove that up their ass.

http://www.gahighwaysafety.org/statistics/images/contributingfactors_clip_image002.jpg

speedminded
06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Street racing is considered manslaughter simply because everyone loves to glorify it.

You have no more intent on killing someone while street racing than you do while doing your makeup, talking on the cell phone, leaning over to pick something up from the passenger side floorboard, or any of those other things people do while driving which can easily cause them to create a fatal accident.

If you think the government makes traffic laws because they are concerned about your safety, you are fooling yourselves.Thanks for the quote! Priceless!

NevrNufTorq
06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
no offense to anyone involved on either side but this just needs to just be dropped. most of us that dont street race anymore used to do it back in the day and just got too old for it or have to much to lose if get caught doing it but almost all who come in here did at one time or still do street race.

live and let live and be as safe as possible if you're going to do it. :goodjob:

as for the dummies in the wreck they were foolish for when and where they choose to do it and paid the ultimate sacrifice and injured and killed a few others. thats the short and simple and it sucks but thats the truth of it. i hate it they died and injured others and my heart and prayers go out to their families.

NOW LET THIS CRAP BE DONE and get on with whatever form of racing you so choose :cheers:

btstone
06-18-2009, 01:09 PM
speedminded.. for all your charts and number you are still being dumb. anyone can win the arguement with big numbers. i was takling about percentages. thats where its at.....i win if you play percentages. so give up now

T.S.
06-18-2009, 01:11 PM

If you think the government makes traffic laws because they are concerned about your safety, you are fooling yourselves.

Very true, but if your passing a vehicle 2 or 3 times the speed they are going and they decided to get over you have just caused a fatality for what a 30 second rush? You guys defending street racing is never going to work in your favor period. You cant defend something that causes fatalities on a weekly basis. Yes accidents happen on a day to day basis and yes on average around 115-150 people die a day in the US from car accidents. I get your point people die anyways but you cant sit there and say that street racing doesnt cause additional deaths and more accidents. Just google illegal street racing and deaths and see how many threads is pulls.

Lankhoss
06-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Let me be clear......I am, by no means, saying street racing is "safe." There are a LOT of risks involved with it.

There are 2 things I would like to say in regards to that. 1) Is that the increases in danger is not NEARLY as high as the public likes to make it sound and 2) Doing this out in a rural area where there aren't really any other cars or cross streets where people COULD get on the road, you are pretty much lowering your risk factor down almost as low as normal speed limit driving on that road.

I think everyone in this thread, regardless of what "side" you are on, has done stupid stuff like the driver of that Corvette did. We're all guilty of making bad decisions from time to time. But, a spur of the moment bad decision shouldn't always be lumped together with street racing in general.

speedminded
06-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Very true, but if your passing a vehicle 2 or 3 times the speed they are going and they decided to get over you have just caused a fatality for what a 30 second rush? You guys defending street racing is never going to work in your favor period. You cant defend something that causes fatalities on a weekly basis. Yes accidents happen on a day to day basis and yes on average around 115-150 people die a day in the US from car accidents. I get your point people die anyways but you cant sit there and say that street racing doesnt cause additional deaths and more accidents. Just google illegal street racing and deaths and see how many threads is pulls."I heard automatic weapon fire now where is the guns?!"

Officer, it was a backfire.

"Don't you talk back to me boy!! I've been a gunsmith and working on cars for years I know what a car back fire sounds like THAT WAS NOT A BACK FIRE"

With all due respect sir it was a 2-step ignition system on a turbo charged vechicle.

"What boy? You calling me a liar?!

Sir, do you smell any gun smoke?

"Get out of here! You want to be arrested for obstructing an officer?! Do ya!"

*sigh* Good luck with your official police duty sir, lol!

speedminded
06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Let me be clear......I am, by no means, saying street racing is "safe." There are a LOT of risks involved with it.

There are 2 things I would like to say in regards to that. 1) Is that the increases in danger is not NEARLY as high as the public likes to make it sound and 2) Doing this out in a rural area where there aren't really any other cars or cross streets where people COULD get on the road, you are pretty much lowering your risk factor down almost as low as normal speed limit driving on that road.

I think everyone in this thread, regardless of what "side" you are on, has done stupid stuff like the driver of that Corvette did. We're all guilty of making bad decisions from time to time. But, a spur of the moment bad decision shouldn't always be lumped together with street racing in general.That is the wisest thing i've heard you say to date :cheers:

...and yes I despise the media for taking things out of control. Calling parking lot runs a organized underground street racing ring and the varsity meet an epicenter of drug and street racing crimes. I can only laugh.

Lankhoss
06-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Very true, but if your passing a vehicle 2 or 3 times the speed they are going and they decided to get over you have just caused a fatality for what a 30 second rush? You guys defending street racing is never going to work in your favor period. You cant defend something that causes fatalities on a weekly basis. Yes accidents happen on a day to day basis and yes on average around 115-150 people die a day in the US from car accidents. I get your point people die anyways but you cant sit there and say that street racing doesnt cause additional deaths and more accidents. Just google illegal street racing and deaths and see how many threads is pulls.

T.S., your info is inaccurate. Street racing isn't causing deaths on a weekly basis. I'd say it's a big stretch to cay that NATIONALLY there is a death caused to street racing every week. If you do a search, you will find that every state CONSISTANTLY has less than 10 deaths a year caused by street racing.

I'm not trying to defend people who kill others doing the act, just saying that the "threat" is way over-hyped.

speedminded
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
T.S., your info is inaccurate. Street racing isn't causing deaths on a weekly basis. I'd say it's a big stretch to cay that NATIONALLY there is a death caused to street racing every week. If you do a search, you will find that every state CONSISTANTLY has less than 10 deaths a year caused by street racing.

I'm not trying to defend people who kill others doing the act, just saying that the "threat" is way over-hyped.California had a total of 188 street racing deaths from 2000 to 2006 but proving something was racing is nearly impossible, that's why the number is so low.

Just like 2 nights ago the second driver was not charged for street racing or anything else for that matter so the fatalities will go down in the books as either speed or driver lost control. If the second driver didn't get charged then it not going to be considered racing. You and me both know they were running each other...was it from a dig or on an open road and organized? No. Spur of the moment bad decision resulting in 2 deaths.

The problem is there are over 300 deaths per year in Georgia directly related to speed. Every single one of those can be considered "racing" whether it's contested or not. Then you have over 500 driver lost control deaths per year in Georgia, how many of those can be associated to racing yet nobody but the other driver knows?

It's speculation and as you said the goal is to keep the activities away from others.

T.S.
06-18-2009, 02:06 PM

I'm not trying to defend people who kill others doing the act, just saying that the "threat" is way over-hyped.

I couldnt find any true hard evidence b/c there has been no really studies that i could find ATM. (im at work so i have limited time to do look up stuff. ;) ) But 10 deaths a year is very small number I would believe its more then that, and the amount of injuries as to be not a small number either. She tehre were 10 people killed in an accident on 2008 and they were just watching street racing now even driving.

And the truth is, I get it. I love the rush you get when you mash the gas down and you fill that turbo or nitrous whatever kick in and it pushes you have in your seat. I understand. But defending it, your never going to be in the right though. There is no way around it.

T.S.
06-18-2009, 02:16 PM
"I heard automatic weapon fire now where is the guns?!"

Officer, it was a backfire.

"Don't you talk back to me boy!! I've been a gunsmith and working on cars for years I know what a car back fire sounds like THAT WAS NOT A BACK FIRE"

With all due respect sir it was a 2-step ignition system on a turbo charged vechicle.

"What boy? You calling me a liar?!

Sir, do you smell any gun smoke?

"Get out of here! You want to be arrested for obstructing an officer?! Do ya!"

*sigh* Good luck with your official police duty sir, lol!

Yeah and then they yell at me for having 2 nitrous bottles hooked up! hahahah That was freaken hiliarous!

DynamicSound
06-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Honestly, this whole section reminds me of Fast and the Furious..."I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For that 10 seconds or less, nothing else matters".

Some of you people (actually only 3) take this "street racing" so seriously. You act like this is all you live for. Even though 99.9% of the time it is just talk.

:screwy:

T.S.
06-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Honestly, this whole section reminds me of Fast and the Furious..."I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For that 10 seconds or less, nothing else matters".

Some of you people (actually only 3) take this "street racing" so seriously. You act like this is all you live for. Even though 99.9% of the time it is just talk.

+1 sir.

btstone
06-18-2009, 02:57 PM

LOL

this guy prob hangs out with boostedsvt

2.3 Evo 8
06-18-2009, 03:06 PM

I just wanted to quote first class ignorance. Carry on.

DynamicSound
06-18-2009, 05:44 PM
LOL

this guy prob hangs out with boostedsvt

We know who you hang out with...lol.

On_Her_Face
06-18-2009, 07:03 PM
+1 sir.

I'm calling you out sir.

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 12:29 AM
I just wanted to quote first class ignorance. Carry on.

Oh hey Phil...looks like you're still too stupid to type, and you should stop doing so.

What's next, you gonna post some "scary" video that you saw at driving school with a car torn in two and body parts on the road and stuff, and claim that's proof that there are hundreds or thousands of reported deaths each year in street racing accidents?

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Here are some numbers I found on a quick search:

http://www.nhra.net/streetlegal/stats.html

And while you're at it, here's a pretty interesting page I found as well:

http://copilotsystems.com/Copilot%20Systems/Driving%20Statistics.html

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 12:57 AM
http://www.ots.ca.gov/Media_and_Research/Publications_and_Reports/hsp08/Police%20Traffic%20Services.pdf

This is about illegal racing in california.

Illegal street racing is not just a great annoyance to the public; it exposes the public, spectators, and racers themselves to extreme hazards. Serious problems of deaths and injuries due to illegal street racing affect all major California cities. It is estimated that during 2008, illegal street racing attributed to over 100 traffic fatalities. As high as that number appears, the problem is actually significantly underreported due to the need for reporting reforms.

What happened to your "10" fatality count per "STATE"?

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Oh hey Phil...looks like you're still too stupid to type, and you should stop doing so.

Are you going to stop me big boy? Didn't think so.

speedminded
06-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Here are some numbers I found on a quick search:

http://www.nhra.net/streetlegal/stats.html

And while you're at it, here's a pretty interesting page I found as well:

http://copilotsystems.com/Copilot%20Systems/Driving%20Statistics.htmlI was going to quote this earlier but thought it would be perceived as an exaggerated statistic...but since you provided the link, "Nationwide statistics show that 49 people are injured for every 1,000 who participate in illegal street racing."

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 02:25 AM
http://www.ots.ca.gov/Media_and_Research/Publications_and_Reports/hsp08/Police%20Traffic%20Services.pdf

This is about illegal racing in california.

Illegal street racing is not just a great annoyance to the public; it exposes the public, spectators, and racers themselves to extreme hazards. Serious problems of deaths and injuries due to illegal street racing affect all major California cities. It is estimated that during 2008, illegal street racing attributed to over 100 traffic fatalities. As high as that number appears, the problem is actually significantly underreported due to the need for reporting reforms.

What happened to your "10" fatality count per city?

Ah ha ha ha. I read most of that report, and pretty much every statistic EXCEPT the street racing one had concrete numbers.

"Estimated" pretty much means "We made this number up...oh, and we'll throw in some more excuses to make it look like a bigger problem than it actually is."

Until there is proof that a race occurred during a fatality, reports like these are just hype.

You did another fine job of debating here Phil......posting a report with dubious information on illegal street racing. Well done, genius!!

I've suggested you stop making posts, but you continue to do so. No, I can't stop you from doing it...I can't make anyone do anything, actually (I know you're not very smart and don't understand that concept. I have typed it out as simply as I can, so I really hope you are able to understand). But I do suggest you quit doing it, because it just seems like the more words that are typed under your screen name.....the more dumb you make yourself look. I'm trying to help you out here man....just don't come to the intarwebz anymore, it's for your own good!

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 02:42 AM
I was going to quote this earlier but thought it would be perceived as an exaggerated statistic...but since you provided the link, "Nationwide statistics show that 49 people are injured for every 1,000 who participate in illegal street racing."

It is exagerrated. Going off JUST the Florida state stats they have listed there....and I realize this isn't a national statistic, just one state......there were over 7,200 citations given out in 2001. They don't have info for 2001 for injuries and fatalities, but there were around 50 injuries in both 2000, and 2002. With that information, for the 49/1000 ratio to hold true.....that would mean that EVERY situation involving an illegal street race would have to had involved over 7 citations per incident. Now, the stats don't say how many situations there were, just tickets; so there's no way to know if these were just invidividual tickets, or "busts" where they ticketed 30+ people at one event.

But even then, there is an ASTRONOMICAL amount of street races that happen where the cops AREN'T there.....so there's actually no possible way to figure out how many injuries per ACTUAL street race there are....only how many injuries per DOCUMENTED race.

Just try to think right now.....over the past 2 or 3 years, how many people do you know have street raced? Whether it be something personal, stuff you read about online, or stories you heard from friends. Now, think about of ALL those cases, how many times did people get ticketed? That will give you an idea of how many documented/un-documented races happen.

Take it a step further, and think about how many people you personally know that actually had an accident. Of all of those situations, how many people were hurt in those accidents? And of THOSE situations, how many people were killed?

I can tell you right now, I can not think of a SINGLE accident that happened during a race that I personally knew about. I can only think of 2 fatalities, and I heard about both on the news or from online. This recent wreck, and when that guy Caleb crashed (which I believe occurred after he raced).

Again, I am not trying to say that street racing ISN'T dangerous.....only that the likelihood of something horrific happening is EXTREMELY inflated by media and propaganda. Even for the numbers of fatalities we do have, the REAL important number is how many innocent people that aren't involved in the races died. I personally have no problem with people killing themselves through their own choices.....it's no different than skydiving or mountain climbing, and having an accident. It's just when you hurt other people who aren't involved that it becomes a problem to society, and I have not seen enough evidence to support the media claims on how problematic this is to our society.

Edit: I forgot, there was one accident. I was trying to get next to a Viper one night to see if he wanted to pull over and chat (or run). I saw him turn off the highway, and I turned on the same road.....he immediately nailed it once he got off on the side road. To this day, I don't know if it was because he was trying to "race" me, or if he was just hotdogging the car for the hell of it, since he'd just bought it. I punched it for a second at first to catch up to him (I was behind him, not next to him), then quickly let off. He continued to fly through the windy road, and lost control and flipped the car in front of me. It could have been a fatal crash, and they were lucky that they walked away with only bumps and scratches.

T.S.
06-19-2009, 05:34 AM
Thats a big ass quote so I'm not going to quote the whole thing Lank. I get what your saying without proof there is no hard evidence. But you also have to understand that going at high rates of speed where other motorist not participating in the activities are, you are more likely for things to go wrong correct?? You cant sit there and tell me that all of the incidents that happen in georgia due to street racing you have heard about. B/c that would just be retarded on your part. You said yourself how many hundreds or even thousands of races go on through out the US without any record what-so-ever. Now think about how many possible accidents could have come from that and just like this situation off 285 if the car traveling at a high rate of speed got in an accident and hurt himself, what would happen to those that were watching him?? Flee, correct? (Like Fast and Furious! COPS COPS COPS! haha) But you get what im saying. Just like the mustang they left the scene of the crime. So by the time the cops show up, with no witnesses its just a dumbass kid who wrecked his car. So its precieved as an accident not a street race gone bad. Get what Im saying?

T.S.
06-19-2009, 05:39 AM
http://www.evostreetracers.com/streetracingaccidents.html

Found something to keep the kids quiet for a minute. A website with over 130 reported accidents this year alone for street racing. Their's your hard evidence.

T.S.
06-19-2009, 05:50 AM
I'm calling you out sir.

where are we going out too? :D

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 07:45 AM
So no reports hold any merit with you, but the one from an nhra site and statistics about 65-70 year olds. Are you really that dumb?

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 12:57 PM
http://www.evostreetracers.com/streetracingaccidents.html

Found something to keep the kids quiet for a minute. A website with over 130 reported accidents this year alone for street racing. Their's your hard evidence.

Well over 30 of those are from other countries.

So we're halfway through 2009 and there are a little over 100 reported accidents from our country. I'll shoot high and say we get 250 accidents for the year, in the entire country. I'm sorry, but I just don't see how this is a major problem.

This site - http://www.smartmotorist.com/traffic-and-safety-guideline/driver-fatigue-is-an-important-cause-of-road-crashes.html claims that falling asleep is about 10 times more dangerous to society than street racing is.

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 12:58 PM
So no reports hold any merit with you, but the one from an nhra site and statistics about 65-70 year olds. Are you really that dumb?

Shhhhhh, Phil! The adults are talking here.

btstone
06-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Shhhhhh, Phil! The adults are talking here.

he is posting shit on other sites trying to talk shit on me..lol

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 02:40 PM
You've never ran a 9 sec pass and you aren't the 3rd fastest s2k in the world. Funny shit though.

Brad, you'll always be a little ignorant boy. Difference between you and I is, next time I see you I'll be right there confronting you about your mouth. You won't say anything in person. Can't wait for our date!

btstone
06-19-2009, 03:10 PM
You've never ran a 9 sec pass and you aren't the 3rd fastest s2k in the world. Funny shit though.

!

i have never claimed to run a 9 sec pass. i will soon. = Fact

do you even know what other 2 S2000s i am talking about?

phil is acting like a whining ignorant bitch = FACT

its one thing to talk shit on lank. its another to talk shit about me that you know nothing about. :blah: :blah: ...come back with some lame ass come back, but truth is........................

you have been sat the fuck down bitch

btstone
06-19-2009, 03:12 PM
I'll be right there confronting you about your mouth. You won't say anything in person. Can't wait for our date!

another hypocritical statement made by you,,,,,you always say you have too much to lose and have a family. so now you wanna fight brad. come on:thinking:

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 05:11 PM
First you said you ran 10's and then you told me you've been faster than 10's but you didn't want anybody to know how fast. The last thing you told me is nobody will know your real times unless they are lucky enough to be at the track the same day.

Brad, you are far from an adult. I'd love for you to hush me in person though, try just 1 time. That's all I'm asking.

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Confronting doesn't equal violence dumbass. You're as dumb as he is.

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 05:16 PM
I just got back from the boat so I'm taking a shower and watching some of the US Open. It's beer :30.

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 05:18 PM

Brad, you'll always be a little ignorant boy. Difference between you and I is, next time I see you I'll be right there confronting you about your mouth. You won't say anything in person. Can't wait for our date!

lol, next time you see me? You mean, 2 years from now?

You know we've only met in person maybe 3 times over the last 3+ years, right? You make it sound like we hang out all the time or something.

What's "saying it to my face" going to accomplish? You will look just as stupid talking in person as you do on here.

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 05:20 PM
First you said you ran 10's and then you told me you've been faster than 10's but you didn't want anybody to know how fast. The last thing you told me is nobody will know your real times unless they are lucky enough to be at the track the same day.

Brad, you are far from an adult. I'd love for you to hush me in person though, try just 1 time. That's all I'm asking.

LOL, why would I try to shut you OR ANYONE ELSE up? I can't make someone do anything they don't wanna do. I just make helpful suggestions to you is all....but you choose to ignore them, and continue embarrassing yourself.

There's only so much I can do for mankind, the rest is up to you Phil!

btstone
06-19-2009, 07:28 PM
First you said you ran 10's and then you told me you've been faster than 10's but you didn't want anybody to know how fast. .

that would be a lie. i have told a few ppl what i have actually run. you were not one of those ppl. so now you are making shit up. what ever. and if you think i am bulshitting about anything. find 5 s2000s making more power than i do. find more than 2 s2000s that have run a better time than me. you wont, so stfu

fisher
06-19-2009, 10:11 PM
So..... what is going on tomarrow night

speedminded
06-19-2009, 10:53 PM
So..... what is going on tomarrow nightA spelling bee.

DirtySanchez
06-19-2009, 11:00 PM
lol

D3UC3S
06-19-2009, 11:14 PM
that would be a lie. i have told a few ppl what i have actually run. you were not one of those ppl. so now you are making shit up. what ever. and if you think i am bulshitting about anything. find 5 s2000s making more power than i do. find more than 2 s2000s that have run a better time than me. you wont, so stfu

Just like you, not everyone posts their numbers....no offense but i know there are more than 2 s2k's that are faster than you. The earth is a pretty big place homie.

continue......

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 11:42 PM
find more than 2 s2000s that have run a better time than me. you wont, so stfu

Show us ANY VIDEO of you running at the track and I'll show you plenty of S2K's faster than you. Wheres a video of your fastest pass?

You don't have a video in the 10's because you haven't ran anything but your mouth and shitty ass times.

You're as bad as the pink glitter mobile charactor.

TIGERJC
06-19-2009, 11:48 PM
If you're against street racing, fine. Just read the disclaimer before clicking on killsforum.

2.3 Evo 8
06-19-2009, 11:51 PM
If you're against street racing, fine. Just read the disclaimer before clicking on killsforum.

This is about him claiming he's the 3rd fastest S2K in the world (with a stock block mind you).

TIGERJC
06-20-2009, 12:44 AM
This is about him claiming he's the 3rd fastest S2K in the world (with a stock block mind you).
Nobody believes him, didn't nick bust that ass on pump and by bust I mean a bus length or two :D

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Nobody believes him, didn't nick bust that ass on pump and by bust I mean a bus length or two :D

we all know you are a bitch that doesnt race

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Show us ANY VIDEO of you running at the track and I'll show you plenty of S2K's faster than you. Wheres a video of your fastest pass?

You don't have a video in the 10's because you haven't ran anything but your mouth and shitty ass times.

You're as bad as the pink glitter mobile charactor.

any s2000 that runs a 9 would post a video. that is a milestone. so until you know what the fuck you are talking about, you need to put the dick back in your mouth..

phil, you know absolutely jack shit about my car. you are dumb ass who thinks he knows. you are just on here to bitch about shit that you dont know about to try to make ppl conform to you. you have nothing but shitty times n a car just like lunchboxes. you make all this power and run bullshit. so you cant say anything. just because i only have a video of a 12 second pass means absolutely shit. since im only running shitty passes. why dont you put up a little money..my s2k vs your evo. anytime

bitch

you guys prob dont even know the 2 s2000s that have run 9s. i believe its time for yall the to shut the fuck up...especialy tiger-bitch-c

Jason..
06-20-2009, 10:11 AM
any s2000 that runs a 9 would post a video. that is a milestone. so until you know what the fuck you are talking about, you need to put the dick back in your mouth..

phil, you know absolutelt jack shit about my car. you are dumb ass who thinks he knows. you are just on here to bitch about shit that you dont know about to try to make ppl conform to you. you have nothing but shitty times n a car just like lunchboxes. you make all this power and run bullshit. so you cant say anything. just because i only have a video of a 12 second pass means absolutely shit. since im only running shitty passes. why dont you put up a little money..my s2k vs your evo. anytime

bitch

you guys prob dont even know the 2 s2000s that have run 9s. i believe its time for yall the to shut the fuck up...especialy tiger-bitch-c

Every one out to get u eh?

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Every one out to get u eh?

nahh, just the bitches that wont my dick. its only two of them

the real muthafuckas know what is up

Jason..
06-20-2009, 10:16 AM
nahh, just the bitches that wont my dick. its only two of them

the real muthafuckas know what is up

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2172/2472103667_f11124090f.jpg?v=0

seriously

03CobraAV8R
06-20-2009, 10:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1KcOw7zas

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:27 AM
BIG GULPS BABY---FTW

2.3 Evo 8
06-20-2009, 10:42 AM
you have nothing but shitty times n a car just like lunchboxes. you make all this power and run bullshit. so you cant say anything. just because i only have a video of a 12 second pass means absolutely shit. since im only running shitty passes. why dont you put up a little money..my s2k vs your evo. anytime

My car has gone 10.1 @ 141 with 614whp/440trq and now it how a good bit more of each. I guess I'll tuck my tail since thats such a shitty ass time. 2 months ago I ran 10.9 @ 128 with the ignition breaking up from the tree but I stayed in it. mph was way down obviously and we found a loose ignition wire causing the breakup. It's been fixed now so I'm your huckleberry.

I'll put up $500, $1000, $3,000 against your car, name your price. I should be rolling again soon.

If you think the lunchbox hurt your feelings(which we all know it did), the silver bullet will put you in retirement.

Jason..
06-20-2009, 10:43 AM
My car has gone 10.1 @ 141 with 614whp/440trq and now it how a good bit more of each. I guess I'll tuck my tail since thats such a shitty ass time. 2 months ago I ran 10.9 @ 128 with the ignition breaking up from the tree but I stayed in it. mph was way down obviously and we found a loose ignition wire causing the breakup. It's been fixed now so I'm your huckleberry.

I'll put up $500, $1000, $3,000 against your car, name your price. I should be rolling again soon.

If you think the lunchbox hurt your feelings(which we all know it did), the silver bullet will put you in retirement.Make a callout!!!!!

Jason..
06-20-2009, 10:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1KcOw7zasI love big gulps!!!!

Frög
06-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Street racing is dangerous.. Can't argue that..

Can't compare street racing to the general public driving to work.. Imagine if everyone street raced on their way to work, you really think there would be less accidents?

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:50 AM

If you think the lunchbox hurt your feelings(which we all know it did), the silver bullet will put you in retirement.

where are the videos bitch. i want you to hurt my feelings. i wanna see videos of theses "said 10 seconds".

phil. i will bust that ass. you will sending that shit back to buscher(spelling) after dig up in that shit. you feeling will be hurt. you better go fuck with another car and get your game up. you 11 second 700whp evo needs more

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Can't compare street racing to the general public driving to work.. Imagine if everyone street raced on their way to work, you really think there would be less accidents?

yes,

however it is a proven fact that when ppl drive faster than what they are used to they become more alert and pay more attention

Frög
06-20-2009, 10:53 AM
yes,

however it is a proven fact that when ppl drive faster than what they are used to they become more alert and pay more attention

I am a fast driver and completely agree! However, there is a fine difference between street racing and just merely speeding..

Jason..
06-20-2009, 10:56 AM
I am a fast driver and completely agree! However, there is a fine difference between street racing and just merely speeding..:goodjob: ..

2.3 Evo 8
06-20-2009, 01:31 PM
where are the videos bitch. i want you to hurt my feelings. i wanna see videos of theses "said 10 seconds".

phil. i will bust that ass. you will sending that shit back to buscher(spelling) after dig up in that shit. you feeling will be hurt. you better go fuck with another car and get your game up. you 11 second 700whp evo needs more

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=OWKICIC6b6I

Where is your 10 sec run?

SmackedInATL
06-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Battle of the imports with way too much invested and not breaking out the 10s.

SmackedInATL
06-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Jason shut the fuck up. All you do is instigate shit instead of actually making a decent comment. You and your retarded pictures need to GTFO.

2.3 Evo 8
06-20-2009, 01:44 PM
He has to break into the 10's first.

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2009, 01:56 PM

CFT
INLINEPRO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49McBCqFNM&feature=player_embedded

And T1 racing.
Redstar motoring just ran a 9.14 Thursday night
Video http://www.grs-motorsports.com/notic...17junio/42.wmv (http://www.grs-motorsports.com/noticias/foro/videos/Salinas/17junio/42.wmv)
those are 4 that i know of making more power and are faster then you!!!

SmackedInATL
06-20-2009, 02:05 PM
CFT
INLINEPRO
And T1 racing..
Redstar motoring just ran a 9.14 Thursday night
those are 4 that i know of making more power and are faster then you!!!

You guys amaze me. Comparing btstone to full race teams and performance shops. He built that car himself, not in no shop.

Most of you in here are a fucking joke.

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2009, 02:07 PM
You guys amaze me. Comparing btstone to full race teams and performance shops. He built that car himself, not in no shop.

Most of you in here are a fucking joke.

He said find 5 faster then him. Thats what i have done....mmmmmmm didnt inline pro build his car?

btstone
06-20-2009, 02:11 PM
He said find 5 faster then him. Thats what i have done....mmmmmmm didnt inline pro build his car?

you have found the 2 that have run better times,.......i admitted to that

find the 5 that make more power you fucking dumb ass

btstone
06-20-2009, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWKICIC6b6I

Where is your 10 sec run?

there is no video there

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2009, 02:16 PM

HOw much power you make then? you ashamed to show or tell?

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2009, 02:22 PM

Im so derpressed....Inline Pro's dyno broke while dynoing my car so its gonna be next week before i can go get it

Coming from someone who's car aint even tuned yet!!:lmfao:

GGPIS3
06-20-2009, 02:28 PM
phils car running 10.1

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2-Badass-Buschur-Evos_640803.htm

D3UC3S
06-20-2009, 02:56 PM
nice

BTW the kills forum is now the biggest joke it has ever been. Great moderator:rolleyes:

Bstone...U have a very nice S2k but you kill it b/c u are a douche on the boards. Try to be more humble. You haven't been around long enough to know everything about everyone, so for now, enjoy everyone you talk shit to, to meet your half ass assumptions with truth and evidence.

SmackedInATL
06-20-2009, 06:36 PM
nice

BTW the kills forum is now the biggest joke it has ever been. Great moderator:rolleyes:

Bstone...U have a very nice S2k but you kill it b/c u are a douche on the boards. Try to be more humble. You haven't been around long enough to know everything about everyone, so for now, enjoy everyone you talk shit to, to meet your half ass assumptions with truth and evidence.

The funny thing is, the people on this forum that actually hit the street are glad to see me as a mod. The punk ass bitches and fuck boys of the KF are pissed. That would be you. :2up:

D3UC3S
06-20-2009, 06:50 PM
The funny thing is, the people on this forum that actually hit the street are glad to see me as a mod. The punk ass bitches and fuck boys of the KF are pissed. That would be you. :2up:

HAHAHAHA....keep holding on to that sinking raft Toretto....

B18c1Turboed
06-20-2009, 06:57 PM

Just remember as easy as you got them, it will be just as easy too loose them!!!:police:

DynamicSound
06-20-2009, 06:57 PM
nice

:lmfao:

SmackedInATL
06-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Just remember as easy as you got them, it will be just as easy too loose them!!!:police:

Doubtful, I'm only a mod to keep these faggots that like to post their BS in here in line. And to keep the bullshit "foot race" callouts out of here.

Incontt
06-20-2009, 09:19 PM
phils car running 10.1

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2-Badass-Buschur-Evos_640803.htm

There is his vid Btstone....your move. Nice pass Phil

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Coming from someone who's car aint even tuned yet!!:lmfao:

car is tuned. stfu and sit the fuck down

AND I WAS SPEAKING ON MY OLDER TUNE...dumbasses always speak without knowing

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:08 PM
There is his vid Btstone....your move. Nice pass Phil

was phil driving that?

2.3 Evo 8
06-20-2009, 11:33 PM
^^Your daddy was.

btstone
06-21-2009, 12:07 AM
So no you weren't driving. Didn't think so. U need to stick with thacker. Cuz my shit runs

Z0_o6
06-21-2009, 12:08 AM
nice

agreed. smacked is a joke whether he likes it or not. he wants to poke fun at imports with money in them running 10's. when did the cobra run 10's? never? oh yeah. even when it does, he will be only the millionth person to figure out how easy it is to make a terminator cobra quick.

let me guess, i'm either gonna get neg reps, my post deleted, or ANOTHER sweet ass callout from smacked telling me that even though i'm 'not worth his time' he wants to 'bust that ass' from a dig when he has been told at least twice now that the car is undergoing a rebuild.

you're a fucking joke of a kid on a power trip. enjoy your "authority" while you got it.

and don't bother posting up that retarded ass bastard slapping some kid like you'd actually do it. it won't happen.

Lankhoss
06-21-2009, 12:44 AM
agreed. smacked is a joke whether he likes it or not. he wants to poke fun at imports with money in them running 10's. when did the cobra run 10's? never? oh yeah. even when it does, he will be only the millionth person to figure out how easy it is to make a terminator cobra quick.

let me guess, i'm either gonna get neg reps, my post deleted, or ANOTHER sweet ass callout from smacked telling me that even though i'm 'not worth his time' he wants to 'bust that ass' from a dig when he has been told at least twice now that the car is undergoing a rebuild.

you're a fucking joke of a kid on a power trip. enjoy your "authority" while you got it.

and don't bother posting up that retarded ass bastard slapping some kid like you'd actually do it. it won't happen.

So is the fact that it's easy to make a Terminator run 10's a bad thing?

Z0_o6
06-21-2009, 12:51 AM
So is the fact that it's easy to make a Terminator run 10's a bad thing?

not at all. bragging about it like you did something special? in my personal opinion, yes.

Lankhoss
06-21-2009, 01:21 AM
Well, it's a site about racing. I suppose as long as you can get a good track number, that's kinda what this forum is all about.

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Oh hondabuilder I love that you hate me so much. It makes my day. You know your whole entire post sounds exactly like jealousy.

"Jealousy's a mother fucker. You weak jealous mother fucker."

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 06:56 AM
Oh and I haven't deleted anything without OTHER members calling me on the phone asking me to remove their names from posts because Phils dumbass was posting WAY too much information. I'm not going to call you out and when I did I didn't even know your car was down. But when it's back up you let me know and we'll run em at SDR for fun or cash.

I haven't touched anyone's posts.

btstone
06-21-2009, 10:05 AM
not at all. bragging about it like you did something special? in my personal opinion, yes.

I don't wanna change the subject. But smacked come out and race. And will race if u approach him while we are out. We know who the jokes are. These guys we never see out but always talk shit Re the main ones. I can make a list if Anyone needs specifics.

2.3 Evo 8
06-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Oh and I haven't deleted anything without OTHER members calling me on the phone asking me to remove their names from posts because Phils dumbass was posting WAY too much information. I'm not going to call you out and when I did I didn't even know your car was down. But when it's back up you let me know and we'll run em at SDR for fun or cash.

I haven't touched anyone's posts.

I never put any names out there AND I NEVER WILL, just a video. I may not like or agree with certain people on here, but I still won't post their real names under any condition. If I ever have, I'm sorry and I don't remember ever doing it. It definitely was a mistake if I did. Let me know if i did and where and I will edit my post.

It's funny I catch some hell for reposting a video in the KF offtopic where the same video and hundreds of street racing video's are posted. What are you guys afraid of? You think someone will bypass all the other street racing videos you post every other week and just look at the single video I reposted? Do you think your little "weekend fun" operation will get shut down? :lmfao: Idiots.

Your screen names are linked to an IP address, an IP address that can be tracked to each of you AND YOUR CARS in the video's. If you were going to get in trouble for your actions, believe me you would have been caught a long time ago. If you're worried about getting caught, you shouldn't be posting video's on a public forum for all eyes to see. :screwy:

Stop being so paranoid and looking dumb in the process.

Some of you are so ignorant it's amazing you can even function in society or put your own clothes on for that matter. It's scary you can operate a motor vehicle.

BBballsStone, PM me when you get your car back in GA. I'm hoping my parts will come in this week. Since it's only 1 run for money, I'm down to go to Commerce(much closer) to get it done. We can be the first through the gate and if you wish to make more money passes after our 1st run, we can set that up too. I'm down to do a couple money passes if you are.

MachNU
06-21-2009, 12:17 PM
should go this coming friday i hear good things about this coming friday! :D

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Phil it was one of your good buddies who called me and ask me to remove that shit you posted. Personally I didn't care but he didn't want it there so I editted it. Shut the fuck up. Once again commenting on shit you don't fucking know about.

And yes I have a run setup at Commerce for this Friday but I doubt I'll make it beause I still haven't had time to get the parts on my car or get the skinnys to fit.

MachNU
06-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Phil it was one of your good buddies who called me and ask me to remove that shit you posted. Personally I didn't care but he didn't want it there so I editted it. Shut the fuck up. Once again commenting on shit you don't fucking know about.

And yes I have a run setup at Commerce for this Friday but I doubt I'll make it beause I still haven't had time to get the parts on my car or get the skinnys to fit.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Evolunchbox
06-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Smacked- Thank you.

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 01:36 PM
^^Anytime bro.

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 01:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I'm about sick of you. I'm going to let you have a piece of my mind next time I see you. Ad please cut that fucking hair helmet.

MachNU
06-21-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm about sick of you. I'm going to let you have a piece of my mind next time I see you. Ad please cut that fucking hair helmet.

Wow your getting mad over a " :lmfao: ", thats pretty sad! I would say you would see me at commerce next week with the rest of the MCE people, but we all know you wont be there! :goodjob:

Also that hair joke you keep making, tells me we havnt meet before! :lmfao:

D3UC3S
06-21-2009, 02:02 PM
^^your a great mod.....

B18c1Turboed
06-21-2009, 02:02 PM
car is tuned. stfu and sit the fuck down

AND I WAS SPEAKING ON MY OLDER TUNE...dumbasses always speak without knowing

You just made that post a few days ago.... So why dont you be a big boy and post your video / dyno chart? U ashamed?

For someone that claims too be the 3rd highest in the USA.Must be nice to have a shop built car!!

D3UC3S
06-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Emphasis on "shop".

MachNU
06-21-2009, 02:08 PM
^^your a great mod.....

I try my hardest!

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Wow your getting mad over a " :lmfao: ", thats pretty sad! I would say you would see me at commerce next week with the rest of the MCE people, but we all know you wont be there! :goodjob:

Also that hair joke you keep making, tells me we havnt meet before! :lmfao:

Nope. Sure won't. Unless I find the right spacer for my skinnys. Yes we have met you wear that great adidas tshirt every time I fucking see you. Fuck you and fuck 01laser. Tell that bitch make sure I get my 2 lengths.

speedminded
06-21-2009, 02:10 PM
You just made that post a few days ago.... So why dont you be a big boy and post your video / dyno chart? U ashamed?

For someone that claims too be the 3rd highest in the USA.Must be nice to have a shop built car!!Seems to me being the "third" highest hp in the country would get shops and sponsors throwing themselves at the owner...

MachNU
06-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Nope. Sure won't. Unless I find the right spacer for my skinnys. Yes we have met you wear that great adidas tshirt every time I fucking see you. Fuck you and fuck 01laser. Tell that bitch make sure I get my 2 lengths.

Why dont you tell him..i am not a messanger. So when did we meet then, because i guess you where not important enough for me to remember who you are. :dunno:

But on a side note, you really want 2 lengths? You going to be on "Pinks" or something? Want someone to do an arm drop for the race? :dunno:

B18c1Turboed
06-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Seems to me being the "third" highest hp in the country would get shops and sponsors throwing themselves at the owner...

Naw they throw themselves at people that actually do something for the sport. Not run their mounths saying they the highest Hp car in the country. Or throwing themselves at a car that hasnt accomplished anything....

SmackedInATL
06-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Why dont you tell him..i am not a messanger. So when did we meet then, because i guess you where not important enough for me to remember who you are. :dunno:

But on a side note, you really want 2 lengths? You going to be on "Pinks" or something? Want someone to do an arm drop for the race? :dunno:

Damon offered lengths and the hit so I took it. Hell it will make it fair that way anyways since he has a few hundred lbs on me. I hope his tranny holds up this time.

Z0_o6
06-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Oh hondabuilder I love that you hate me so much. It makes my day. You know your whole entire post sounds exactly like jealousy.

"Jealousy's a mother fucker. You weak jealous mother fucker."

What do you have for me to be jealous of is the question here. :screwy:

Last I checked if I wanted a cobra, I would just up and buy one. Not like I can't afford a mustang. You got nothin for me to be jealous of.

MachNU
06-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Damon offered lengths and the hit so I took it. Hell it will make it fair that way anyways since he has a few hundred lbs on me. I hope his tranny holds up this time.

with the trans he bought it should have no problem holding up this time. Also you can even out the weight, pull all the shit out of your trunk, take the back seats out and the pass. seat if your coming alone, that should almost make yall even in weight!

btstone
06-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Naw they throw themselves at people that actually do something for the sport. Not run their mounths saying they the highest Hp car in the country. Or throwing themselves at a car that hasnt accomplished anything....

more dumb ass statementsform non racers.
i built my car. i will say that i bought everything form Inline Pro and they have done all my tunes. but work was done in my garage. it went to inline pro the to get some tranny issues figured. i will openly admit, i dont know about trannys

i also see you guys dont know how to read. i would like u to quote where i said i am the third highest HP s2000 in the country.

LOL. you guys, b18c1turbo and speedminded, must be fags. do you guys wanna fuck me. you must, because you keep trying to do research on me. it is wrong and bad research, but i love the effort. sorry guys. i like women

now stfu with the horrible information and jealousy you keep displaying . one day you will get your game up and be at the top, i hope. until then, keep being a bitch. i applaud your dumb asses

btstone
06-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Seems to me being the "third" highest hp in the country would get shops and sponsors throwing themselves at the owner...

ignorance.

D3UC3S
06-21-2009, 06:12 PM
WOW...ur king of the illegal street racers...ur at the pinnacle of street racing...LOL

One day you will grow up.....:/

btstone
06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
WOW...ur king of the illegal street racers...ur at the pinnacle of street racing...LOL

One day you will grow up.....:/

wow...you dont know what your talking about....
your the pinnacle of being a dumb ass

one day you will stut the fuck up

B18c1Turboed
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
. one day you will get your game up and be at the top,

hahahahaha thats funny. Since when where you on top? Obviously theirs alot of cars that will drag that little dyno queen down the street. On top:lmfao: ........ I like to research idiots its fun for me. And if i really wanted to know that much about your car, all i would do is make a call too inline.

btstone
06-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Call them. If they give u any info. I would be very surprised.

did you notice that while you like doing research on me,,,,no one gives a fuck about you to do reasearch

D3UC3S
06-21-2009, 10:17 PM
wow...you dont know what your talking about....
your the pinnacle of being a dumb ass

one day you will stut the fuck up

you just proved my point.:goodjob:

1badgvr4
06-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Stone is your car running yet? Let me rephrase. Is the car 100% ready to be put on the street?

SmackedInATL
06-22-2009, 07:57 AM
^^I'm sure everyone will know when his car is ready.