PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ramadhan Mubarak!!!

The Yousef
10-03-2005, 10:07 PM
http://cards.islamicart.com/images/cards/ramadhan_B.jpg

:) :goodjob: ...

yousef

SaraX5
10-04-2005, 11:05 PM
ramadan mubarak to you too! good luck this month.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Bless you! Later, QD.

SaraX5
10-05-2005, 12:39 PM
I didnt get to eat as much as I shouldve this morning. The first day is sooooooooooooooo hard

AtifSajid
10-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Girl what you talking about..the first day was the easy one...now that your body starts adjusting to not eating then it starts getting harder wait until Thursday or Friday!!!

Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim peeps!!

The Yousef
10-05-2005, 03:47 PM
I didnt get to eat as much as I shouldve this morning. The first day is sooooooooooooooo hard

yeah...same here.....it sucks...lol

can't wait until we have 12 hours day again...

yousef

SaraX5
10-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I think the first days are the hardest. Usually by the time ramadan is over im still on the fasting schedule and ill forget i can eat.

SaraX5
10-06-2005, 05:48 PM
we should get all the muslim peeps and break fast together one day

quickdodgeŽ
10-06-2005, 05:58 PM
I'll meet ya'll for breakfast one day. Later, QD.

TypeRacer
10-06-2005, 06:11 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Annihilation
10-06-2005, 06:12 PM
!!!!Ramadan Mubarak!!!!

First day sucked....i was hungry all day...cuz i didnt wake up on time, so i just didnt eat...

Man i was craving some shrimp

AtifSajid
10-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Shrimp? You are crazy..

sara that sounds like a good idea. We can do it at my place if you all want. hit me up and let me know..im over by Gwinnett place mall...

The Yousef
10-08-2005, 04:00 PM
we should get all the muslim peeps and break fast together one day

i'm game :)

quickdodgeŽ
10-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey, I hope I didn't offend any of you with my comments. That certainly wasn't my intent. If I did, I really do apologize. Later, QD.

AtifSajid
10-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Its all good man..you can see we just pretty much ignored them..hahahaa...lol..but we know QD..

SaraX5
10-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey, I hope I didn't offend any of you with my comments. That certainly wasn't my intent. If I did, I really do apologize. Later, QD.
no u didnt offend me at all. But when I said break fast, I meant to break our fast at sundown hehe. anyways... when we gonna do this? Hows everyone holding up? I had to break down and eat cus I got so sick the other day. :( I was so disappointed in myself. But I'm back in the mode. :)

Sledlude
10-11-2005, 12:17 AM
ramadan mubarak... i havent even fasted yet and i prolly wont cuz im bad ;)

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2005, 02:25 PM
when I said break fast, I meant to break our fast at sundown hehe.

I know, lolol. Thanks. I didn't think about it as I was typing, how I could offend someone and their faith. Some faiths aren't taken to lightly and I didn't think of ya'll when I typed. Again, I'm sorry. Later, QD.

SaraX5
10-11-2005, 06:21 PM
hey we're not uptight QD!! lol

TranceDJ06
10-11-2005, 06:35 PM
I Can't WAit for Eid!!! I want my EIDDDIE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

The Yousef
10-11-2005, 10:31 PM
no u didnt offend me at all. But when I said break fast, I meant to break our fast at sundown hehe. anyways... when we gonna do this? Hows everyone holding up? I had to break down and eat cus I got so sick the other day. :( I was so disappointed in myself. But I'm back in the mode. :)

i'm doing good so far Mashallah....i didn't drink enough water this morning...so it was killling me later on....but slowly but surely my body is adjusting...plus i'm saving so much money buy not eating lunch, it's amazing! :lmfao:

I know, lolol. Thanks. I didn't think about it as I was typing, how I could offend someone and their faith. Some faiths aren't taken to lightly and I didn't think of ya'll when I typed. Again, I'm sorry. Later, QD.
no problemo....

same here!
so who's getting me what for Eid?:)

yousef

SaraX5
10-11-2005, 10:49 PM
ME TOOO!!!!!!!! I love eid, its the best time of the yr! Every person you know hooks you up with $100 bills :D

SaraX5
10-11-2005, 10:51 PM
oh yeah!! heres a tip-- pancakes in the morning keep you full aaallllll day long. So im sticking to either pancakes or oatmeal. What do you guys pick to keep full?

TranceDJ06
10-11-2005, 10:52 PM
..damn,.. I didn't know Several Brown Peeps were on IA..Waassssuuup..

The Yousef
10-11-2005, 10:53 PM
oh yeah!! heres a tip-- pancakes in the morning keep you full aaallllll day long. So im sticking to either pancakes or oatmeal. What do you guys pick to keep full?

hmmm...need to try that tomorrow

but i usually eat a bowl cereal with some bananas and strawberries...then take a multivitamin with full glass of milk.....

yousef

SaraX5
10-11-2005, 10:55 PM
yah i eat a pancake or two and then chug water till times up hehe

SaraX5
10-11-2005, 10:57 PM
..damn,.. I didn't know Several Brown Peeps were on IA..Waassssuuup..
brown... :confused:

The Yousef
10-11-2005, 10:59 PM

i think he's referring to the people who are from the Asian Subcontinent...lol

aka...Me, Atif, etc

lol

yousef

HyPer50
10-11-2005, 11:31 PM

oh boy... ok, time to get my ignorant ass in trouble... ok, your religion is muslim, what race are you? guess your not "brown" (learned that on IA.. thanks IA :goodjob: ) so just curious? And what is Eid? and what exactly is this Ramadhan Mubarak? You eat only one meal a day or do you go days with out eatting? Just curious.

AtifSajid
10-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Damn chris all these questions...

Eid is when all 30 days of Ramadan are completed. Ramadan Mubarak = Happy Ramadan(in a way)

We do not let anything go down our throat except for our own saliva from sunrise to sunset. Then we can eat anything we want all night until the morning, and then the same process is done again. For 30 straight days. To teach us patience and self-restraint. Almost like purifying yourself through out the day which is real hard in America. We make sure we are more religious and hope to carry that through out the year. It makes a difference on some of us, and keeps us good and clean.

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Damn chris all these questions...

Eid is when all 30 days of Ramadan are completed. Ramadan Mubarak = Happy Ramadan(in a way)

We do not let anything go down our throat except for our own saliva from sunrise to sunset. Then we can eat anything we want all night until the morning, and then the same process is done again. For 30 straight days. To teach us patience and self-restraint. Almost like purifying yourself through out the day which is real hard in America. We make sure we are more religious and hope to carry that through out the year. It makes a difference on some of us, and keeps us good and clean.

Ahh ok, thanks for the education heh, was just curious.

Crowml
10-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Ramadan Mubarak! (missed this thread till today)
2.5 days down, keep it up good peeps!

TranceDJ06
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
oh boy... ok, time to get my ignorant ass in trouble... ok, your religion is muslim, what race are you? guess your not "brown" (learned that on IA.. thanks IA :goodjob: ) so just curious? And what is Eid? and what exactly is this Ramadhan Mubarak? You eat only one meal a day or do you go days with out eatting? Just curious.

FUck you dont tell me what i can and not call my people you fucking shit.. :goodjob: I know im a muslim dont have to remind me of my race alright ..damn douche bag

and just leave this thread you have no business inhere so stop askin questions look it up smart fuck..the internet is really fucking useful jack ass.. :2up:

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM

FUck you dont tell me what i can and not call my people you fucking shit go hang yourself faggot imdone later.

and just leave this thread you have no business inhere so stop askin questions look it up smart fuck..the internet is really fucking useful jack ass.. :2up:

Assuming this was a joke, if not, somebody get this guy some midol.

I meant no offense by my question pal, thats why I referred to myself as IGNORANT as in I dont know this shit, thats why I was asking. As for not having any business in here? Umm... this is an OPEN forum, and I'm not flaming anybody... so I have just as much as right as anybody else. Gracias.

TranceDJ06
10-12-2005, 02:26 PM
unless you are thinking of converting to muslim ..Go right ahead ..just wondering why you want to know so bad about all this anyway it aint effectin you in any way or form..n doubt u could really care less bout it too.
well..in that case..
Welcome.

Oh by the way..Im not mexican, Thanks. :goodjob:

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 02:30 PM
unless you are thinking of converting to muslim you moron..
well..in that case..
Welcome.

Oh by the way..Im not mexican, Thanks. :goodjob:

Nope, not planning on converting muslim.... or buying an import, so I guess I might as well not even browse importatlanta either then huh? And if you READ my post correctly, you would see I wasn't saying what you could and couldn't call her... I was asking what race she is. And actually, I dont even recall ADDRESSING you in my post, I simply asked her a question, and asked some basic questions about Ramadhan Mubarak....

TranceDJ06
10-12-2005, 02:35 PM
^^ Sorry Man, my mistake I misread one of your post earlier
I take back everythin I said d00d.. :eye: *pokes self in eye*

SaraX5
10-12-2005, 05:25 PM
lol i was so confused as to why you were so pissed at hyper50. but yea... hyper im ignorant about the brown comment lol. I guess im "brown" too. Im part Iranian/Persian and part Turkish. My father is persian and my mother is turkish. you can ask me anything you want regarding Islam. I dont mind ;)
by the way well said atif

AtifSajid
10-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Damn..trance just went off all of sudden..the hunger gettin to you..lol

So we getting together or what? We can have it at my place just let me know. I was thinking everyone bring a dish or something and we can all chow down. Only looking to inviting like 10 people cause my place isnt that large.

AtifSajid
10-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Another thing Ramadan does is being hungry all day makes you realize what the poor people of the world are going through. The ones that have no food, do not get to eat all day, and maybe they get one meal day if that. It makes you understand.

It also makes you realize that physical needs arent everything. Food, water, music, talking bad, many, many other things are in the list that we try our hardest to refrain from during Ramadan. Thats what helps us clean our spiritual side and make us closer with ourselves and Allah(God).

Ramadan is a month where as a Muslim we believe that God locks up the Devil for the entire month. This way any bad deeds that are done, cannot be blamed on him.."the devil made me do it". there is no excuse. The devil is locked up, so everything you do is on oneself. So you have to really watch what you do this month.

Every night in every Mosque around the world, the Quran is recited after opening the fast and eating dinner. We have 30 books that make up the Quran, and one book is recited in a prayer each night. So that by the 30th night, the entire Quran has been recited. It usually takes about an hour to finish one sapara - what we call each book.(correct me if Im wrong on sapara - im not sure if this is an Arabic word or Urdu word)

We celebrate the end of Ramadan by finishing the Quran the last night, and then the next morning we have a VERY large gathering were prayer is made and the preacher talks for about 30 minutes. After that we have great food everywhere, children are given money, presents are exchanged, hugs are exchanged, and everyone is feeling great.

There is history behind Ramadan that I will explain in another thread, so everyone can know why Ramadan came about, and whats its history.

If you guys have questions, feel free to throw them. They should be answered by me or any Muslim on here..

Jaimecbr900
10-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Very interesting and educational. I learned something new today. Very inspirational that you guys show that kind of commitment to your belief. Props for that. It definetly sounds like something fruitful if you guys go about it that way.

Thanks for the info Atif, and keep it up.

The Yousef
10-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Another thing Ramadan does is being hungry all day makes you realize what the poor people of the world are going through. The ones that have no food, do not get to eat all day, and maybe they get one meal day if that. It makes you understand.

It also makes you realize that physical needs arent everything. Food, water, music, talking bad, many, many other things are in the list that we try our hardest to refrain from during Ramadan. Thats what helps us clean our spiritual side and make us closer with ourselves and Allah(God).

Ramadan is a month where as a Muslim we believe that God locks up the Devil for the entire month. This way any bad deeds that are done, cannot be blamed on him.."the devil made me do it". there is no excuse. The devil is locked up, so everything you do is on oneself. So you have to really watch what you do this month.

Every night in every Mosque around the world, the Quran is recited after opening the fast and eating dinner. We have 30 books that make up the Quran, and one book is recited in a prayer each night. So that by the 30th night, the entire Quran has been recited. It usually takes about an hour to finish one sapara - what we call each book.(correct me if Im wrong on sapara - im not sure if this is an Arabic word or Urdu word)

We celebrate the end of Ramadan by finishing the Quran the last night, and then the next morning we have a VERY large gathering were prayer is made and the preacher talks for about 30 minutes. After that we have great food everywhere, children are given money, presents are exchanged, hugs are exchanged, and everyone is feeling great.

There is history behind Ramadan that I will explain in another thread, so everyone can know why Ramadan came about, and whats its history.

If you guys have questions, feel free to throw them. They should be answered by me or any Muslim on here..

very well said bro! :goodjob:

yousef

Dragonfly5338
10-15-2005, 03:04 AM

Thank you, Dr. Atif. :goodjob: Can I sleep with your wife?

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't think Ramadan would be the right time to be engaging in acts such as this, Val. But, being that I am not Muslim, you may forward that request to me. Lolol. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
10-16-2005, 04:01 AM
hahaha.. i make fun of my muslim friends during this thing.. i wave food in front of them. or call them to say "hey man.. im at wendy's.. want anything?" hahaha.. man.. they hate me

AtifSajid
10-17-2005, 07:45 AM
^lol..

NzProjeKt
10-17-2005, 07:52 PM
hahaha.. i make fun of my muslim friends during this thing.. i wave food in front of them. or call them to say "hey man.. im at wendy's.. want anything?" hahaha.. man.. they hate me
thats just dirty...

TranceDJ06
10-17-2005, 07:55 PM
EID is Nov. 3rd or 4th!!!!!!!

SaraX5
10-18-2005, 06:39 AM
thats just dirty...
that is dirty... i dont think its funny at all. you shouldn't make fun of people who are doing something for their religion.

SaraX5
10-18-2005, 06:41 AM
EID is Nov. 3rd or 4th!!!!!!!
I pretty sure its November 4th if im not mistaken.

AtifSajid
10-18-2005, 12:10 PM
^Lets wait and find out for sure..

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 05:42 PM
that is dirty... i dont think its funny at all. you shouldn't make fun of people who are doing something for their religion.

my friends know i think religion is stupid. i mean.. you are into it, thats good for you, i hate it because its idiotic, we both have to share this world with non muslims and people that have sense and dont really embrace a man made respected cult (aka religion) you have to put up with it.

TranceDJ06
10-18-2005, 05:55 PM
my friends know i think religion is stupid. i mean.. you are into it, thats good for you, i hate it because its idiotic, we both have to share this world with non muslims and people that have sense and dont really embrace a man made respected cult (aka religion) you have to put up with it.

You dont Believe in god either?

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 06:51 PM
You dont Believe in god either?

dont know how to answer that, if i had to id say.. i wouldnt even know what to name the higher power.. we shouldnt even call it "god" for naming it would be catagorizing it.. and we cant/shouldnt begin to catagorize something we dont really know about. so the answer would be yes. i beleive in something

RandomGuy
10-19-2005, 12:34 AM
is it just me or is it SUPER easy this year?
I dont even know why.... those of u who know me u know this is the HARDEST TIME OF THE YEAR for big mofos like me. lol!

But seriously, its super easy this year[even though the days are longer]
good thing that next year ramadan wont cover football season up ;) lol. I remember last year, we could only watch it cuz when we played, we played like bitches, shit was HILARIOUS. Wed get tired in like 3 plays and take a break... no one could drink water so random ppl would go home to go to sleep, shit was funny.

AtifSajid
10-19-2005, 07:29 AM
You know thats true..it seems much easier this year...whats up with that.

you must be doing a good job, thats why its easier.

The Yousef
10-19-2005, 10:29 AM
yeah the first couple of days....was rather tough...now i'm just about used to it...

yousef

AtifSajid
10-19-2005, 11:05 AM
im actually getting tired of it..but you gotta do what you gotta do!!

SaraX5
10-19-2005, 10:57 PM
yea the first couple of days were hard as hell. I wish it was at the same time the Baha'is were fasting like it was a few yrs back. then id have more people doin it with me.

RandomGuy
10-20-2005, 12:03 AM
yea the first couple of days were hard as hell. I wish it was at the same time the Baha'is were fasting like it was a few yrs back. then id have more people doin it with me.
bahai's? Are you from Iran? Strange enough is that i have MADDD co-workers who are Bahai... they are black and white and random races. Its wierd. Bahi'ism is growing mad.

Anyways... yall need to go to al-madina the mutton kebab rolls are off the chain... like 3 bux but they are offff the chainnnnnnnnnn (across from mughals, 5 mins away from my house, hit me up if ur in area and want some iftari heh)

AtifSajid
10-20-2005, 07:56 AM
They got mirach in them? Cause I dont do mirach.

AtifSajid
10-20-2005, 07:57 AM

Why your girlfriends dont fast with you? thats messed up if they dont. I got all my boys fasting, but we always fast. There are some that dont, I get on them though...

The Yousef
10-21-2005, 02:32 PM
so yeah...i overslept this morning and didn't wake up in time for Sari....i'm keeping my fast regardless of the fact...but this sucks..lol

yousef

SaraX5
10-21-2005, 11:47 PM
bahai's? Are you from Iran? Strange enough is that i have MADDD co-workers who are Bahai... they are black and white and random races. Its wierd. Bahi'ism is growing mad.

Anyways... yall need to go to al-madina the mutton kebab rolls are off the chain... like 3 bux but they are offff the chainnnnnnnnnn (across from mughals, 5 mins away from my house, hit me up if ur in area and want some iftari heh)

I was born here, my fathers side is persian and my mothers is turkish. Baha'ism has been around for a loooooong time. My parents have alot of Baha'i friends and my best friend is Baha'i. But where is Al Madina? I love the lamb kebabs at Taverna Plaka over on Cheshire Bridge rd by Lenox. That place is the shit!

I didnt wake up to eat for a few days and I thought I was gonna keel over and die. I made a ton of desserts and food with my mom though to take to the mosque which was really cool. Has anyone been to the new mosque yet in Atlanta? They spent alot of money on it, i cant wait to go there.

The Yousef
10-22-2005, 07:07 AM
I Has anyone been to the new mosque yet in Atlanta? They spent alot of money on it, i cant wait to go there.

are talking about Al-Farooq? i wasn't aware that it was completed....i haven't been there in years....last time was for sunday school...back in the day...lol

yousef

AtifSajid
10-24-2005, 10:14 AM
LOL...Al-Farooq was the first mosque in Atlanta. They just broke down the small building in the front and resized it REAL BIG.. They still have a full school running in the back that is very large also. They said the Mosque should be completed by end of this year. They are working on completing the roof, and then the inside work will start.

Sara..what mosque do you usually go to?

SaraX5
10-25-2005, 10:43 PM
i know im late.... but who still wants the paper on islam that I wrote? lol

The Yousef
10-25-2005, 10:44 PM
i know im late.... but who still wants the paper on islam that I wrote? lol

me....:)

SaraX5
10-25-2005, 10:50 PM
k lemme go get my disk

SaraX5
10-25-2005, 10:53 PM
i cant find it. ill look for it tomorrow otherwise im gonna have to fax this bitch lol

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 04:32 AM
LOL...Al-Farooq was the first mosque in Atlanta. They just broke down the small building in the front and resized it REAL BIG.. They still have a full school running in the back that is very large also. They said the Mosque should be completed by end of this year. They are working on completing the roof, and then the inside work will start.

Sara..what mosque do you usually go to?
Yeah its HUGGGGGGE
It looks awesome too... I used to go there alot, but now there are literally 3 mosques within 10 minutes from my place... two of them are literally 2 minutes away.

I remember back in the day Kareem Abdul Jabbar was a regular at Al-Farooq. dont know he still may be?... haven't been there for years.

AtifSajid
10-27-2005, 08:02 AM
kareem hasnt been there in years man..Shaaref comes through still, and so did
Hakeem Olajuwon when he was playing and they used to have games in Atlanta.

dontbanme
10-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Yeah, I might fast on Friday?

I don't know, maybe it'll be worth it.
Shit, I got to work today. FUCK Hollister. I want to work at best buy or some shit.

RANDOM^

-boostdet (banned? WHY?!)

The Yousef
10-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Yeah, I might fast on Friday?

I don't know, maybe it'll be worth it.
Shit, I got to work today. FUCK Hollister. I want to work at best buy or some shit.

RANDOM^

-boostdet (banned? WHY?!)

you're supposed to be fasting the whole month there chief....but whatever floats your boat...lol

BK EVIL8
10-27-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm surprised and happy to see so many muslim brothers and sisters on IA. i thought i was the only one.

He He and that SpeedM0nkey guy, I'm the one he waves the food infront of. he sux Balls. But u learn to ignore his ass. :eye:

Well Ramadan mubarak eventhough i'm a little late, but i just saw this. And Eid is coming soon.

Any word on the Iftar together? let me know i might be interested if it's cool :)

Salam

TranceDJ06
10-27-2005, 08:40 PM
^^^ Yah, we should all Meet up Somewhere, n hang out..that'd be cool, but of course after EiD! '3rd or 4th'

BK EVIL8
10-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Alright let's do it then, Set it up.

BK EVIL8
10-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Well I'll be out of town till the 5th After that i'm Game

The Yousef
10-27-2005, 11:03 PM
i'm Game

as am i...

AtifSajid
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
We will figure something out..even though we never do...

BK EVIL8
10-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Well This time we will..

RandomGuy
10-29-2005, 02:04 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo hahahahahahaahha

dudes name was "dont ban me" LOL and right under his name it says he was already banned

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahahahh that shit cracked me up

NzProjeKt
10-29-2005, 02:44 AM
If it is organized right, I will be willing to attend at well.
There are only a few more days left so it needs to be quick.

NzProjeKt
10-29-2005, 02:48 AM
We will figure something out..even though we never do...
It doest even have to be all that serious.. Everyone can jsut meet up at a respectable restaurant and then split the bill... Although it may seem a little awquard for me since I usually dont do the whole meet up with people I really dont know real well.... But what the hell, its for a good cause so I wouldnt mind.

BK EVIL8
10-29-2005, 09:15 PM
It doest even have to be all that serious.. Everyone can jsut meet up at a respectable restaurant and then split the bill... Although it may seem a little awquard for me since I usually dont do the whole meet up with people I really dont know real well.... But what the hell, its for a good cause so I wouldnt mind.
yea i agree, That sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't like haning out with people that i don't know either, but it's cool. Time for a change anyway :jester: :goodjob:

WINDSOR
10-29-2005, 09:34 PM
dont know how to answer that, if i had to id say.. i wouldnt even know what to name the higher power.. we shouldnt even call it "god" for naming it would be catagorizing it.. and we cant/shouldnt begin to catagorize something we dont really know about. so the answer would be yes. i beleive in something

damn +100 for speedmonkey...thats the way i feel about this subject as well. I believe the term for someone who feels this way is agnostic.

TranceDJ06
10-29-2005, 09:36 PM
dontbanme
Banned

AtifSajid
10-31-2005, 07:16 AM
So lets do this Wednesday if Eid is on Thursday? What you all think? Because its already Monday now? I am thinking most of us live around Gwinnett??

Also post up somewhere Halal to eat. I'm thinking Red Chili right there in the parking lot where that music store use to be..corner of p'hill Road and club Drive(I think)? Also universal groceries is there...

post up fast and lets figure this out.

Im not even sure about this 100% because they might be having somein kind of Eid Mela's or something that night also, so lets see, if they arent having a Mela, then I'll be..

InfiniDG355
10-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Just a suggestion, but there is a place called Ravi Kabab on Indian Trail. It has some really good Halal food. And if there is a Mela on Wednesday it is usually at that place between Indian trail and Jimmy carter and whoever is going can head over there.

AtifSajid
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
whatever NOOB...

TranceDJ06
11-01-2005, 11:19 AM
So lets do this Wednesday if Eid is on Thursday? What you all think? Because its already Monday now? I am thinking most of us live around Gwinnett??

Also post up somewhere Halal to eat. I'm thinking Red Chili right there in the parking lot where that music store use to be..corner of p'hill Road and club Drive(I think)? Also universal groceries is there...

post up fast and lets figure this out.

Im not even sure about this 100% because they might be having somein kind of Eid Mela's or something that night also, so lets see, if they arent having a Mela, then I'll be..

Yah I think everyone is busy this week, cause of Eid and with Ramadhan ending all these dinner party and invites.

InfiniDG355
11-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Who are calling Noob........Grandfather!

RandomGuy
11-02-2005, 01:20 PM
is that kabob house the one that used to be called "haandi"

BK EVIL8
11-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Eid Mubarak Everybody.

97TegTurbo
11-04-2005, 11:39 AM
There was a big ass fight at the Kohinoor resturaunt near norcross On Chand Raat nite 8 cops care came pepper sprayed the whole place, evacuation cuz chemicals and coughing Cuz stupid fake "gangsta's thugs" wankstas on tha dance floor be pushin each other then throwin punches.

The Yousef
11-04-2005, 03:24 PM
There was a big ass fight at the Kohinoor resturaunt near norcross On Chand Raat nite 8 cops care came pepper sprayed the whole place, evacuation cuz chemicals and coughing Cuz stupid fake "gangsta's thugs" wankstas on tha dance floor be pushin each other then throwin punches.

...one of the many reasons i stop going to those type of gatherings...fucking desi wannabe gangastas and drama...lol

yousef

BK EVIL8
11-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Anybody know of Any hooka places?

NzProjeKt
11-05-2005, 09:15 PM
...one of the many reasons i stop going to those type of gatherings...fucking desi wannabe gangastas and drama...lol

yousef
Co-Sign.. People actually wait for the Eid Mela to get their gangsta on..
Anyways, kiss my hand bitches and I might drop yall a few dollars.. lol

RandomGuy
11-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Anybody know of Any hooka places?
istanbul cafe

BK EVIL8
11-14-2005, 06:33 PM
istanbul cafe
Besides that one are there any others?

Speedm0(\)key
11-16-2005, 01:50 PM
man... faggot

SM EVO
11-17-2005, 08:37 AM
man...Mind your business monkey biatch Stop following me stalker ;)

RandomGuy
11-17-2005, 06:37 PM
man...Mind your business monkey biatch Stop following me stalker ;)
arent u the one with his pic in ur sig?... lol wtf?

oh yeah why not just buy a hookah... and some of those fruity flavorings... its cheaper thangoing to a hookah bar twice or 3x and its better