PDA

View Full Version : Music the casualties

ATL_EG
06-17-2009, 06:04 PM
even tho i havent listened to hardcore punk rock in a while i'll still play em every now and again, but christfuck they put on a horrible live show!!
loc and trashtalk were pretty rad as usual :goodjob:

frankXVX
06-17-2009, 08:41 PM
YEAHHHH i tougth it was just me who felt the show kinda suckd.LOC was BAD ASS untill he started talking to much since he was drunk or something and trash talk was good too i liked how he kept telling the masquarade guys to Fu*k off LOL

ATL_EG
06-18-2009, 03:22 PM
YEAHHHH i tougth it was just me who felt the show kinda suckd.LOC was BAD ASS untill he started talking to much since he was drunk or something and trash talk was good too i liked how he kept telling the masquarade guys to Fu*k off LOL

hahahaah every time i've seen loc stza rambles on like a mofo, i partially enjoy it at this point :crazy:

misfiend138
07-16-2009, 03:25 PM
TrashTalk was fucking TERRIBLE! I came in about midset and couldn't get over how awful they were. Then their guitarist and bassist just shot the bird like every 5 minutes. Casualties I was actually pretty pleased with. They gave off all the right energy and the crowd sure felt it. LoC was amazing, though I totally agree with the drunk rambling. I wouldn't be surprised if ATL_EG was right and it's a usual thing for him.

GTScoob
07-23-2009, 02:16 AM
fuckin rad show. I missed Trash Talk but heard they were alright and LOC playing "So You Wanna Be A Cop" and "500 Channels" made my year.

I've never been a huge Casualties fan but they were alright.