PDA

View Full Version : You're all idiots

man
06-16-2009, 07:55 PM
I like to click on these threads every once in a while and read through the idiotic banter and arguing that goes on in here. Sheeple lashing out at each other in a futile attempt to prove yourself right.

When are you gonna realize that there is no right answer to these problems? When are you going to realize that YOUR selfish views are the problem?

I swear, you idiots are all so sure that what you say is right, yet the leaders of our country and the brilliant minds of the world aren't even sure what to do.

I guess we should just have an annual IA convention because obviously the World Economic Forum just isn't providing you the definitive results you ignorantly hope for.

eraser4g63
06-16-2009, 08:06 PM
I like to click on these threads every once in a while and read through the idiotic banter and arguing that goes on in here. Sheeple lashing out at each other in a futile attempt to prove yourself right.

When are you gonna realize that there is no right answer to these problems? When are you going to realize that YOUR selfish views are the problem?

I swear, you idiots are all so sure that what you say is right, yet the leaders of our country and the brilliant minds of the world aren't even sure what to do.

I guess we should just have an annual IA convention because obviously the World Economic Forum just isn't providing you the definitive results you ignorantly hope for.

Does this qualify as Bashing? Honestly if you don't like reading these threads or the information contained within STAY THE FUCK OUT.

Frög
06-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Only time will tell.. I agree, I rarely get into political arguments because NO ONE KNOWS, and it is useless.. You cannot convince the others nor can they convince you.. It is useless arguing that goes back and forth.. The worst is that most people are either LEFT or RIGHT, when there are flaws in each..

SampaGuy
06-17-2009, 07:34 AM

My thoughts exactly. If there was a simple answer, it wouldn't be a controversial issue in the first place. They then write a whole explanation about why their view is 100% correct while completely ignoring the other side of the argument (gun ownership threads come to mind).

ShooterMcGavin
06-17-2009, 07:52 AM
so you complaining about the stupidity of others helps how? ;)

SampaGuy
06-17-2009, 08:01 AM
so you complaining about the stupidity of others helps how? ;)

It doesnt, its just a FYI

Jaimecbr900
06-18-2009, 08:19 AM
You're completely wrong. There is always a right and a wrong answer. Problem is that most people are too weak to admit they're wrong when they finally come to the realization that someone else is right.

What do you propose people do? Stick their head in the sand and let everyone else decide for them? :thinking:

eraser4g63
06-19-2009, 11:42 AM
What do you propose people do? Stick their head in the sand and let everyone else decide for them? :thinking:

Thats what a good majority of Americans do now anyways why should they want to be any different?

bafbrian
06-19-2009, 02:12 PM

He has a point. You can't satisfy everyone with your decision, even if the decision made was right or wrong. Someone or some group will feel treated unfairly or unjustly with a decision regardless of what is decided; history shows us that someone or some group feels slighted by a decision. Even nowadays, it doesn't matter who makes decision, someone will feel mistreated. To be truthful, there is no simple, right answer to any situation. It is complicated and time-consuming for decisions to be reached.

Does that mean bury your head in the sand and wait for a decision to be made? I don't know, it is your choice. Who are we to tell someone they are wrong when they do something that suits them or their group.

Jaime, isn't that what happens after people vote?

We elect officials to make decisions for, right?

man
06-21-2009, 12:36 AM
You know what they say. War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left. The same goes for politics.