PDA

View Full Version : Music TYGA

Infamous_1
06-16-2009, 02:24 PM
lol since i didnt notice someone posted that video before me. i got another one. hope this one isnt a repost

TYGA is pretty good. off his new album/mixtape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x1TR1i8F1U

quickdodgeŽ
06-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Not bad. Too slow for me. Sounds much better than what else is out there, though. Later, QD.

cjhutch
06-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Some people I know out west put me up on him a while back. I haven't really checked for him since then.

leobond001
06-17-2009, 10:24 PM
wayne signed him along with drake. he's gotten 50% better since lime and the coconut.

but he's been robbed and punked to many times

cactusEG
06-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Heard this already. Have it already. But good song...

BobbyFresco
06-18-2009, 06:07 PM
wayne signed him along with drake. he's gotten 50% better since lime and the coconut.

but he's been robbed and punked to many times

Word?
I had no idea about any of that.
However, as small as he is and as flashy as he tries to be, it does not surprise me one bit honestly.

cactusEG
06-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Word?
I had no idea about any of that.
However, as small as he is and as flashy as he tries to be, it does not surprise me one bit honestly.

Didnt Tpain and Young Burg get there chain stolen to ?

leobond001
06-18-2009, 09:26 PM
berg did, it end up in trick trick's hands. shit was funny. all his daughters friends were taking pics of it on. lol

dont know about pains

cjhutch
06-18-2009, 09:28 PM
The main thing I heard about him as far as being punked is just like most rappers he is not from the place he claims. He said he was from Compton, but there are a lot of people that say he's from Gardena which is west of Compton. Ya know how the folks in Cali are about claiming blocks. Honestly I could care less, the kid has a nice flow, but nothing mind blowing and he's really not saying anything. It's good riding music, but that's about it. One thing is for sure and that's Wayne is building a nice little roster over at Young Money. Now he just needs to get these guys in the studio and drop album instead of sitting on the shelf making mixtapes all day.

leobond001
06-18-2009, 09:36 PM
he needs to get curren$y back on the roster

cjhutch
06-18-2009, 09:37 PM
This goes to show you exactly what I meant by my post above. Check his freestyle attempt at a radio station. When rappers do written "freestyles" I can always tell and this hear just goes to show what happens when they have to go off top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFUCT5EUPxo&feature=related

I also agree with the above post that he really needs Currency back because the kid could flow and could flow off the top for real. I hate to think this way, but I really hope it's not a situation of sign them so they can't go against you or be a threat on another label. That's the one thing that always makes me suspicious when rappers get their own labels. Just look at the history.