PDA

View Full Version : Friday night

btstone
06-16-2009, 01:53 PM
You cats that actually wanna race...its happening friday night for sure. bring your shit out.....

i will have my 12 second s2000 out for anyone looking to race me. we want a bog turnout,,,so bring them bitches out

collins
06-16-2009, 01:56 PM
i might have to bring a change of clothes and come down after work. stone, pm me the spot.

btstone
06-16-2009, 02:26 PM
tell some ppl to come out

SmackedInATL
06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
When is the S2k coming back in to town?

btstone
06-16-2009, 02:46 PM
friday

fisher
06-16-2009, 02:47 PM
When is the S2k coming back in to town?

the last he told me it will be in town fri. morning

fisher
06-16-2009, 02:47 PM
lol yea what he said

btstone
06-16-2009, 02:48 PM
opening night baby...premiere weekend...lol

stillaneon
06-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Wish I could come see this

WTF?
06-16-2009, 03:15 PM
im to slow

SmackedInATL
06-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Damn, I'm dropping my car off Friday night while I'm out of town to have the driveshaft balanced. I have to wake up too early Sat. morning anyway to be staying out until 3am racing.

WickedIXMR
06-16-2009, 04:47 PM
If you want to do digs, why don't we just go to silver dollar for for street legal drags? It's from 7-11pm but gates open at 6. If I get my battery back before then, then I'm down to go.

btstone
06-16-2009, 05:21 PM
well..friday is a no go. Inline Pro just called and the dyno broke while my car was on it. they are waiting on a part. I wont get it back til next week

i am depressed

SmackedInATL
06-16-2009, 06:31 PM
ROFL. Damn dude, guess the unicorn made too much power for the dyno.

fisher
06-16-2009, 08:31 PM
well..friday is a no go. Inline Pro just called and the dyno broke while my car was on it. they are waiting on a part. I wont get it back til next week

i am depressed

Fuck a dyno i can tell you all you need to know when i ride in it

1. yea it runs good
2.something dont feel right
3.you should have let them fix the dyno first

SmackedInATL
06-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Fuck a dyno i can tell you all you need to know when i ride in it

1. yea it runs good
2.something dont feel right
3.you should have let them fix the dyno first

ROFL.:lmfao:

btstone
06-16-2009, 10:49 PM
ROFL. Damn dude, guess the unicorn made too much power for the dyno.

LOL. i wish that was the case. DUDE I WAS SO FUCKIN HAPPY TO BE GETTING MY BACK...now its like ehhh. im going to peurto rico next week so i wont be out next weekend. it just sucks man. i always have dumbshit happen to me:no:

Init2winit
06-16-2009, 11:12 PM
How is the a/c working in the s2000? Better than the vette?

btstone
06-17-2009, 07:36 AM
vette is now up and runing. the AC is fixed the s2000 too........

SmackedInATL
06-17-2009, 07:40 AM
LOL.

btstone
06-17-2009, 07:47 AM
told ya man...just dumb shit happens to me sometimes..

1civic
06-17-2009, 12:40 PM
told ya man...just dumb shit happens to me sometimes..

Keep your head up, It happens to us all..

"Good Things Come In Due Time"

Later!!

Hunter02SS
06-17-2009, 01:00 PM
What size injectors are you running in your S2000? Not a smart azz question either, just curious.

btstone
06-17-2009, 01:03 PM
What size injectors are you running in your S2000? Not a smart azz question either, just curious.

saturated 1200cc

1civic
06-17-2009, 01:13 PM
saturated 1200cc

Them Ford and Chevy guys only know lbs. :lmfao:

1200cc = 114lb injectors

collins
06-17-2009, 01:27 PM
good god

Hunter02SS
06-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Them Ford and Chevy guys only know lbs. :lmfao:

1200cc = 114lb injectors

LOL! That a good size. You are either making a little power or you just have way to much injector. LOL! JK. I run 160lb. injectors. I will be running by the end of the month!

btstone
06-17-2009, 01:53 PM
LOL! That a good size. You are either making a little power or you just have way to much injector. LOL! JK. I run 160lb. injectors. I will be running by the end of the month!

prob got too much, im just a 12 second car

Jason..
06-17-2009, 02:25 PM
You cats that actually wanna race...its happening friday night for sure. bring your shit out.....

i will have my 12 second s2000 out for anyone looking to race me. we want a bog turnout,,,so bring them bitches outWtf is a BOG turnout?

i might have to bring a change of clothes and come down after work. stone, pm me the spot.x2

Hunter02SS
06-17-2009, 05:12 PM
prob got too much, im just a 12 second car

This what I was told as well!:lmfao:

T.S.
06-18-2009, 06:56 AM
Damn those are some big MF's I have 660cc's =). Your car always seems to be breaking and shit man, do you ever get a break from having that thing in the shop??

btstone
06-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Damn those are some big MF's I have 660cc's =). Your car always seems to be breaking and shit man, do you ever get a break from having that thing in the shop??

well my doesnt always break stuff. i usually fix what ever it breaks. but it was a custum tranny i had, so i had to send it off to get ti fixed. all my drivetrain stuff is not mass produced so i have to wait for shit to get made when i break stuff.

onebadgt
06-18-2009, 11:15 AM
i would be baby launching and granny shifting that tranny for a while with all the badluck you have out of it lol

btstone
06-18-2009, 12:17 PM
i would be baby launching and granny shifting that tranny for a while with all the badluck you have out of it lol

my first response was gonna be "fuck that, im drive that bitch"

but after further thought. i will prob baby since it has been like 3 months since i have even laid eyes on it

T.S.
06-18-2009, 03:06 PM
well my doesnt always break stuff. i usually fix what ever it breaks. but it was a custum tranny i had, so i had to send it off to get ti fixed. all my drivetrain stuff is not mass produced so i have to wait for shit to get made when i break stuff.

That sux, but you dont see alot of those with that kinda power jsut hanging around neither though. Although there was a really awesome looking blue one with a blue roll cage(dont know who it was). This is when i lived off briarcliff,(which was 2 years ago.) I used to see him all the time in front of emory. And it was turboed. Dont know what kinda power he was making or anything. Are there alot of places to find parts for your car or is it more of one off stuff?

Z0_o6
06-18-2009, 07:23 PM
That sux, but you dont see alot of those with that kinda power jsut hanging around neither though. Although there was a really awesome looking blue one with a blue roll cage(dont know who it was). This is when i lived off briarcliff,(which was 2 years ago.) I used to see him all the time in front of emory. And it was turboed. Dont know what kinda power he was making or anything. Are there alot of places to find parts for your car or is it more of one off stuff?

There are quite a few off the shelf parts, but once you make some good power and have to dive into the transmission and such you start having to spend the $$$ for some custom parts to withstand the abuse that gets thrown at them. There are so few big power S2k's that there wouldn't be a big enough market to produce a lot of different high-hp capable drivetrain parts.

btstone
06-18-2009, 08:27 PM

yeah dude, the shit im breaking is not your everday shit. there may be 5 s2000s that make more power than me in the world. there are only 2 that have run a better time then me

2.3 Evo 8
06-18-2009, 11:14 PM
yeah dude, the shit im breaking is not your everday shit. there may be 5 s2000s that make more power than me in the world. there are only 2 that have run a better time then me

:lmao: :drunk:

Where is the "you're smoke'in crack" smiley?

Z0_o6
06-18-2009, 11:16 PM
:lmao: :drunk:

Where is the "you're smoke'in crack" smiley?

LOL definitely some big claims goin on. I'm not fast enough to call bullshit, but I see the humor haha

T.S.
06-19-2009, 05:20 AM
There are quite a few off the shelf parts, but once you make some good power and have to dive into the transmission and such you start having to spend the $$$ for some custom parts to withstand the abuse that gets thrown at them. There are so few big power S2k's that there wouldn't be a big enough market to produce a lot of different high-hp capable drivetrain parts.

Yeah I dont know a whole lot about the S2k's. But there are alot of cars like that where very few people mod them out so the parts are retarded expensive. And most things for high power are 1 off. Thats sux, should have bought an EVO or an STI. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Go 9 seconds for less....

btstone
06-19-2009, 08:16 AM

wrong. v8= 9 seconds for less

donr pay any attention to 2.3.evo. he is just pitching an old man fit. his dick doesnt work, so he wants to hop on mine and be a hater. fuck him. let lankhoss deal with his ass.

T.S.
06-19-2009, 08:31 AM
wrong. v8= 9 seconds for less

donr pay any attention to 2.3.evo. he is just pitching an old man fit. his dick doesnt work, so he wants to hop on mine and be a hater. fuck him. let lankhoss deal with his ass.

Yeah but v8's are so played out these days. You could go to the track and find V8's galore b/c everyone has them. Its what the corvette has turned into aswell. I used to think it was a bad ass car, but it seems like everyone has one!

btstone
06-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Yeah but v8's are so played out these days. You could go to the track and find V8's galore b/c everyone has them. Its what the corvette has turned into aswell. I used to think it was a bad ass car, but it seems like everyone has one!
you would be surprised at how many ppl dont have a corvette. compare 4-cyl civics to corvettes. civics are played out.

but it really has nothing to do with played out or not. it has more to do with power. there is no replacement for discplacement. v8 is just a better platform for racing. this s2000 will be my last 4-cyl car that i mod. its just too much money and headache.

T.S.
06-19-2009, 09:07 AM
you would be surprised at how many ppl dont have a corvette. compare 4-cyl civics to corvettes. civics are played out.

but it really has nothing to do with played out or not. it has more to do with power. there is no replacement for discplacement. v8 is just a better platform for racing. this s2000 will be my last 4-cyl car that i mod. its just too much money and headache.

yeah this will probably be my last 4 cylinder too. I would like my next car to be an RS6. Now thats a motor. 4.2L twin-turbo. All wheel drive. And in a big luxury car. NIIICCCEEE! :cheers:

Your not going to go for a mustang are you?? I may do the old school thing.

btstone
06-19-2009, 09:18 AM
yeah this will probably be my last 4 cylinder too. I would like my next car to be an RS6. Now thats a motor. 4.2L twin-turbo. All wheel drive. And in a big luxury car. NIIICCCEEE! :cheers:

Your not going to go for a mustang are you?? I may do the old school thing.

no. chevy all the way/....prob a corvette

Z0_o6
06-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Yeah I dont know a whole lot about the S2k's. But there are alot of cars like that where very few people mod them out so the parts are retarded expensive. And most things for high power are 1 off. Thats sux, should have bought an EVO or an STI. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I can tell you from personal experience that an STi is definitely NOT a cheap alternative. lol

Clark94T
06-19-2009, 02:12 PM
send me a pm if anything is going on tonight. I'll be out and about with the supra.

DirtyMechanic
06-19-2009, 02:33 PM
^that just happened

Z0_o6
06-19-2009, 03:51 PM
^that just happened

:lmao:

talk about taking the wind out of one's sails. something tells me clark won't be getting too many callouts unless they are on modded litrebikes.

btstone
06-19-2009, 03:53 PM
i got something in the works for you clark...LOL...prob be out summer of 2010

Hunter02SS
06-19-2009, 04:36 PM
i got something in the works for you clark...LOL...prob be out summer of 2010

Only way you will ever outrun Clark is if he is BROKE!

Hunter02SS
06-19-2009, 04:37 PM
send me a pm if anything is going on tonight. I'll be out and about with the supra.

Won't be long Clark. I should be cranking my new build next weekend.
How have you been doing.

btstone
06-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Only way you will ever outrun Clark is if he is BROKE!

more bitch ass remarks from a bitch.

worry about out running my honda you fucking pussy. i cant fucking wait to get that shit on film and emberass you bitch ass. shut the fuck up with you fucking piece of shit trans am jumping on hondas. im gonna put an end to that shit soon bitch

Hunter02SS
06-19-2009, 04:49 PM

worry about out running my honda you fucking pussy. i cant fucking wait to get that shit on film and emberass you bitch ass. shut the fuck up with you fucking piece of shit trans am jumping on hondas. im gonna put an end to that shit soon bitch

LOL! I do believe you are the one that was saying you could outrun me. I just put it in stone! Like I said, I am sure your car runs good,but you are not going to be playing with the little kid in the sandbox no more! Besides, you saying you will have something for Clark, you need to outrun other cars first,and work your way up, before you step up to the big leagues! Your 7-800rwhp Honda is still no match for a 12-1400rwhp T/A or Supra!:cheers:

btstone
06-19-2009, 06:09 PM
LOL! I do believe you are the one that was saying you could outrun me. I just put it in stone! Like I said, I am sure your car runs good,but you are not going to be playing with the little kid in the sandbox no more! Besides, you saying you will have something for Clark, you need to outrun other cars first,and work your way up, before you step up to the big leagues! Your 7-800rwhp Honda is still no match for a 12-1400rwhp T/A or Supra!:cheers:

bitch stop talking

Clark94T
06-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Won't be long Clark. I should be cranking my new build next weekend.
How have you been doing.

good luck w/ the new car. Should get into the 7's without any problem w/ that turbo. The 94's put out a ton of power.

I'm bout to head out to seloc meet in buckhead. Someone call me if anything else is going on tonight.

Lankhoss
06-19-2009, 09:42 PM
What's happening tonight?

dirty-rice
06-19-2009, 09:44 PM
where's the racing at tonite?

Hunter02SS
06-20-2009, 08:10 AM
bitch stop talking

Boy, you know better than to talk like that to your elders!:cheers:

Hunter02SS
06-20-2009, 08:13 AM
good luck w/ the new car. Should get into the 7's without any problem w/ that turbo. The 94's put out a ton of power.

I'm bout to head out to seloc meet in buckhead. Someone call me if anything else is going on tonight.

Thanks Clark. We are keeping everything in this car. Full weight should be 3800lbs, so I don't think 7's are in its future. As long as i can run mid 8's I will be happy. I will get up with you when the car is up and ready and hopefully we can hit the track together again.:cheers:

btstone
06-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Boy, you know better than to talk like that to your elders!:cheers:

i also know when bitches are talking

collins
06-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks Clark. We are keeping everything in this car. Full weight should be 3800lbs, so I don't think 7's are in its future. As long as i can run mid 8's I will be happy. I will get up with you when the car is up and ready and hopefully we can hit the track together again.:cheers:
Would be a helluva day at the track! Let it be known if/when y'all make that happen!

Clark, how ya been man? I need to come chill with u and mike soon.

Hunter02SS
06-20-2009, 08:04 PM
i also know when bitches are talking

Your just hearing yourself talk to often.:lmfao: :lmfao:

Lankhoss
06-20-2009, 08:31 PM
What's going on TONIGHT??

SmackedInATL
06-20-2009, 08:34 PM
What's going on TONIGHT??

Not sure, I'm in Florida...:taun:

T.S.
06-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Would be a helluva day at the track! Let it be known if/when y'all make that happen!
Clark, how ya been man? I need to come chill with u and mike soon.

That is going to be awesome! 8 seconds of fun! :cheers:

T.S.
06-22-2009, 06:42 AM

Your s2k will be in the 8's??? And thats a lot of curse words in a very short time, you should limit those. You might get a better response from people. :2cents:

Z0_o6
06-22-2009, 06:57 AM
Your s2k will be in the 8's??? And thats a lot of curse words in a very short time, you should limit those. You might get a better response from people. :2cents:

I thought the same thing initially. HINT: Btstone just likes to piss people off, how you view that is entirely up to you, but he does it to get a rise out of folks. When you can look beyond that, its not so bad lol.

AnthonyF
06-22-2009, 07:17 AM

Called him 5 names in one paragraph? Wow man. You really want everyone to hate you don't you?

You also spelled embarrass incorrectly.

-Ant.

T.S.
06-22-2009, 09:41 AM
I thought the same thing initially. HINT: Btstone just likes to piss people off, how you view that is entirely up to you, but he does it to get a rise out of folks. When you can look beyond that, its not so bad lol.

yeah I know but i'm just sayin' you pick your battles, clark and hunter are both cool cats in my book! And they are also top dogs on this site for quarter mile runners they have proven themselves many times before. I just dont get his beef with them. But hey what do I know. :no:

Z0_o6
06-22-2009, 09:58 AM
yeah I know but i'm just sayin' you pick your battles, clark and hunter are both cool cats in my book! And they are also top dogs on this site for quarter mile runners they have proven themselves many times before. I just dont get his beef with them. But hey what do I know. :no:

Oh I'm definitely not arguing, just playing devil's advocate a little bit lol. I can see where he gets under peoples skin pretty quickly, and I agree with you about clark and hunter, they both have ridiculous monsters, but I have also conversed with him before, and he doesn't act like a dick when he sees that it won't bother ya.

btstone
06-22-2009, 10:34 AM

i have no problme with Clark. i talk to him and Mike at the V on night. they are cool ppl. Clark acts like he is top dog....meaning, he doesnt pick fights and argue with ppl. he just sits back and chills. when the time comes that someone chalenges his spot, he just races and does business.

Hunter...lol...he is a bitch. he just tries to pick on ppl cuz he a little insecure. i know he had a billion HP camaro. and now has a TA, but he acts like this is his first high HP car. he is more of a dumb ass than anything. fuck him

T.S.
06-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Oh I'm definitely not arguing, just playing devil's advocate a little bit lol. I can see where he gets under peoples skin pretty quickly, and I agree with you about clark and hunter, they both have ridiculous monsters, but I have also conversed with him before, and he doesn't act like a dick when he sees that it won't bother ya.

Yeah I get ya, I dont let any of these guys bother me. This is the interwebz if you take this shit for real you need to seek some help!

I thought Clark was top dog?!? or am I wrong, Brandon? And hunter is trying to build something faster from the looks of it or atleast something that will contend. :D

Hunter02SS
06-22-2009, 08:15 PM
i have no problme with Clark. i talk to him and Mike at the V on night. they are cool ppl. Clark acts like he is top dog....meaning, he doesnt pick fights and argue with ppl. he just sits back and chills. when the time comes that someone chalenges his spot, he just races and does business.

Hunter...lol...he is a bitch. he just tries to pick on ppl cuz he a little insecure. i know he had a billion HP camaro. and now has a TA, but he acts like this is his first high HP car. he is more of a dumb ass than anything. fuck him

Wow, still showing your age with every post. The fact is that you started with your shit talking about me and wanting me to street race you, so then I finally call you out and set a deal with you for $500.00 and you get one lenght and the move at the track, and yet you still bitch and whine. BTW, This dumbass has forgotten more about high HP car's than you know! Like I said, Your car is a "average HP" car on the streets these day's! I had your HP almost 3 years ago. It's about time for you to catch up with the game!:cheers:

Hunter02SS
06-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah I get ya, I dont let any of these guys bother me. This is the interwebz if you take this shit for real you need to seek some help!

I thought Clark was top dog?!? or am I wrong, Brandon? And hunter is trying to build something faster from the looks of it or atleast something that will contend. :D

Clark is top dog. My new T/A will have alot more power than my camaro.
My camaro made 1089rwhp, but with the new car, we are looking for 1250-1300rwhp range. The motor is built for 2000hp if the need arise's!

btstone
06-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow, still showing your age with every post. The fact is that you started with your shit talking about me and wanting me to street race you, so then I finally call you out and set a deal with you for $500.00 and you get one lenght and the move at the track, and yet you still bitch and whine. BTW, This dumbass has forgotten more about high HP car's than you know! Like I said, Your car is a "average HP" car on the streets these day's! I had your HP almost 3 years ago. It's about time for you to catch up with the game!:cheers:

lets not lie about anything Hunter. you gave me 2 lengths and the move. i guess you are kinda scared so you lie and try to take a length back. plus, you strted this shit talking. i just called you out and showed how much a bitch you are. so you get all mad and try to post in my threads..

LOL. my HP is avereage. i know about 10 other cars that can drive on the street with my power. WOW, you are showing how much of a dumbass you are with every post.

T.S.
06-23-2009, 05:11 AM
lets not lie about anything Hunter. you gave me 2 lengths and the move. i guess you are kinda scared so you lie and try to take a length back. plus, you strted this shit talking. i just called you out and showed how much a bitch you are. so you get all mad and try to post in my threads..

LOL. my HP is avereage. i know about 10 other cars that can drive on the street with my power. WOW, you are showing how much of a dumbass you are with every post.

Hey Brandon no offense, But there are alot more high hp cars driving on the street then you know about I am pretty positive. Please dont make a statment like there are only 10 high horsepower cars in georgia that are in the 7-8 range. Shit my neighbor has a 50's panel truck that pushes a grand to the wheels. Im pretty positive its a 595 blown big block. (Dont quote me on that though, im pretty sure thats what he was telling me.)And he drives his shit all the time. ;)

T.S.
06-23-2009, 05:13 AM
Clark is top dog. My new T/A will have alot more power than my camaro.
My camaro made 1089rwhp, but with the new car, we are looking for 1250-1300rwhp range. The motor is built for 2000hp if the need arise's!

God damn! I get it, your into cars but whats the point? Im not trying to be a dick at all i'm just wondering? Is there a goal or something that your trying to reach? I mean you have gotten the 1k horsepower mark with a breeze. Why go higher? And whats Clarks car put to the wheels? Im sure you know... :D

NevrNufTorq
06-23-2009, 10:34 PM
God damn! I get it, your into cars but whats the point? Im not trying to be a dick at all i'm just wondering? Is there a goal or something that your trying to reach? I mean you have gotten the 1k horsepower mark with a breeze. Why go higher? And whats Clarks car put to the wheels? Im sure you know... :D
more than 1100whp on one boost setting i know of. dont know how much higher boost or what his diff shots of NOS are for diff types id track conditions. so take the first # and just start adding from there :cheers:

btstone
06-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Hey Brandon no offense, But there are alot more high hp cars driving on the street then you know about I am pretty positive. Please dont make a statment like there are only 10 high horsepower cars in georgia that are in the 7-8 range. Shit my neighbor has a 50's panel truck that pushes a grand to the wheels. Im pretty positive its a 595 blown big block. (Dont quote me on that though, im pretty sure thats what he was telling me.)And he drives his shit all the time. ;)

i said dailey drivers...how many you know drive on the street, not just show cars are racers....re read my post

i know tons of cars with my power and more. most of them are slower than my car. HP is just a number. hunter doesnt realize that in his old age yet.

Lankhoss
06-24-2009, 03:17 AM
Oh yeah Stone, your car makes horrible horsepower....hell, 1200 - 1300whp cars are EVERYWHERE. 1200 is the new 200, didn't you know?

My God, just because these cars EXIST, or you know a buddy, or whatever....doesn't mean they're common. In fact, it's pretty rare to even see a 600+rwhp car on the street. Even when we go to Barrett or anywhere else, it's VERY rare (and most the time non-existant) to see someone making that kind of power. Going to Boatrock is a different story, but I don't really consider that "driving around on the street."

T.S.
06-24-2009, 06:00 AM
Oh yeah Stone, your car makes horrible horsepower....hell, 1200 - 1300whp cars are EVERYWHERE. 1200 is the new 200, didn't you know?

My God, just because these cars EXIST, or you know a buddy, or whatever....doesn't mean they're common. In fact, it's pretty rare to even see a 600+rwhp car on the street. Even when we go to Barrett or anywhere else, it's VERY rare (and most the time non-existant) to see someone making that kind of power. Going to Boatrock is a different story, but I don't really consider that "driving around on the street."

Your up nice and early today. =) And yeah i'm not talking about garage queens or trailer queens, I am talking about actually driving on the street. They have tags and everything. It just depends where you live, thats all. I just dont like the statement that there is only 10 cars that make his kinda horsepower that drive on the street. Thats a dumb statement and you and I both know it. He didnt say daily drivers in his orginal post neither. He just said drivin' on the street. Thats not difficult for a car thats old school, it doesnt have to pass emissions. And im not saying that there is 150 out there. But there is definetly more then 10 street drivin' cars that make his power, whatever his power is. I thought his car was in the 800 horsepower range?? I didnt know it was making in the 1k+.... :D

btstone
06-24-2009, 07:03 AM
I just dont like the statement that there is only 10 cars that make his kinda horsepower that drive on the street. Thats a dumb statement and you and I both know it. He didnt say daily drivers in his orginal post neither. He just said drivin' on the street. .... :D

i didnt think i had to exain everythingi said to you in great detail. i guess im going to have to for you to undersatnd conversation.....some things are left betwen the lines

T.S.
06-24-2009, 10:48 AM
i didnt think i had to exain everythingi said to you in great detail. i guess im going to have to for you to undersatnd conversation.....some things are left betwen the lines

hahah come on brandon you know interwebz is serious biznezz! :taun: No worries... Is your s2k making in the 4 digits??

Lankhoss
06-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Your up nice and early today. =) And yeah i'm not talking about garage queens or trailer queens, I am talking about actually driving on the street. They have tags and everything. It just depends where you live, thats all. I just dont like the statement that there is only 10 cars that make his kinda horsepower that drive on the street. Thats a dumb statement and you and I both know it. He didnt say daily drivers in his orginal post neither. He just said drivin' on the street. Thats not difficult for a car thats old school, it doesnt have to pass emissions. And im not saying that there is 150 out there. But there is definetly more then 10 street drivin' cars that make his power, whatever his power is. I thought his car was in the 800 horsepower range?? I didnt know it was making in the 1k+.... :D

He never said there were only 10, he just said HE KNEW about 10 that could drive on the street with that power.

Either way, you're NOT going to find these cars just cruising around on a normal basis. I'm not trying to defend Btstone (although I'd put money on him having the S2000 out as often as he can), but these really high hp cars aren't out on a normal basis...even if they ARE around the area.

Hunter02SS
06-25-2009, 06:46 PM

Ok, 2 lenghts. Dosn't matter. Your hp is low. I was driving around town and everywhere else with 900rwhp to the ground daily!This was over 2 years ago.
The people I hang out with usually make close to at as well, so yes your car is average these days. Get used to it!

btstone
06-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Ok, 2 lenghts. Dosn't matter. Your hp is low. I was driving around town and everywhere else with 900rwhp to the ground daily!This was over 2 years ago.
The people I hang out with usually make close to at as well, so yes your car is average these days. Get used to it!

well get used to me calling u a dumbass. With statements like that, u are looking extra dumb. And u need 1300whp to make up that 10 ton tank u drive and no driving skill. I am gonna make u pay for those 2 lengths and the jump you gave up

and avg is a sum devided by the total number that were added to get the sum. I think the avg is prob close to 300hp. Dumbass

Hunter02SS
06-25-2009, 09:01 PM
well get used to me calling u a dumbass. With statements like that, u are looking extra dumb. And u need 1300whp to make up that 10 ton tank u drive and no driving skill. I am gonna make u pay for those 2 lengths and the jump you gave up

and avg is a sum devided by the total number that were added to get the sum. I think the avg is prob close to 300hp. Dumbass

LMAO, I am not the dumbass who spent $60grand on a 4 cylinder to make 700hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the true" Dumbass!" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

btstone
06-25-2009, 10:24 PM
U will be the dumbass who will get embarassed by this Honda u know nothing about but continue to disrespect. Keep running that dick sucker. It's only gonna make it worse when post the video to all ur fav sights. Lol. With all the dumbass quotes u make.

Hunter02SS
06-26-2009, 08:51 AM
U will be the dumbass who will get embarassed by this Honda u know nothing about but continue to disrespect. Keep running that dick sucker. It's only gonna make it worse when post the video to all ur fav sights. Lol. With all the dumbass quotes u make.

I am sorry? What is to know about a 700hp honda? Oh wait, you may spray it with some nitrous as well?? I am shaking in my boosts now!!LOL. :lmfao:
No disrespect. It's just the truth. Sorry you can't handle the truth!

slowhawk01
06-26-2009, 10:18 AM
HP is just a dyno number doesn't mean the car runs worth of damn. I can vouch for Hunters car is has ran good number at the track and i'm sure the new one will run even better. Sorry but that S2000 will get its ass handed to him. Can't beat cubic inch no matter what people say especially with the same power adders.:D

btstone
06-26-2009, 11:11 AM
HP is just a dyno number doesn't mean the car runs worth of damn. I can vouch for Hunters car is has ran good number at the track and i'm sure the new one will run even better. Sorry but that S2000 will get its ass handed to him. Can't beat cubic inch no matter what people say especially with the same power adders.:D

I'm gonna breAk off in that 1300hp piece of shit. U should have never given me 2 and tje move. Everyone will be shocked and u will be trying to sell that piece if shit u paid too much money for.

T.S.
06-26-2009, 11:29 AM
I hope that if this ever goes down... You guys will go out and have a beer afterwards. And not talk so much trash no matter which way it goes. :cheers:

Lankhoss
06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
I hope that if this ever goes down... You guys will go out and have a beer afterwards. And not talk so much trash no matter which way it goes. :cheers:

Btstone doesn't drink, but knowing the guy.....I'm sure he'll end up being friendly with Hunter afterwards. I normally don't like shit talkers, but Btstone is the same in person and you very quickly end up loving him for what you thought you hated him for lol

T.S.
06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Btstone doesn't drink, but knowing the guy.....I'm sure he'll end up being friendly with Hunter afterwards. I normally don't like shit talkers, but Btstone is the same in person and you very quickly end up loving him for what you thought you hated him for lol

this was a no homo post right... :cheers:

Hunter02SS
06-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm gonna breAk off in that 1300hp piece of shit. U should have never given me 2 and tje move. Everyone will be shocked and u will be trying to sell that piece if shit u paid too much money for.

Yup, you get 2 and the move. You are moving up one car and I am moving back one car! That won't be 1300hp it will be 1300rwhp!!! None the less, hope your tranny holds together, since it can't seem to make it off the dyno!:lmfao: :lmfao:

That's the difference between you and me. I build stuff that is already proven on the track and street. You build stuff to try to be different, which in turn is ok, but it cost alot more to be different, especially for only 700-800hp!:cheers:

Turbodude06
06-26-2009, 02:59 PM

Best post of the day:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

btstone
06-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Yup, you get 2 and the move. You are moving up one car and I am moving back one car! That won't be 1300hp it will be 1300rwhp!!! None the less, hope your tranny holds together, since it can't seem to make it off the dyno!:lmfao: :lmfao:

That's the difference between you and me. I build stuff that is already proven on the track and street. You build stuff to try to be different, which in turn is ok, but it cost alot more to be different, especially for only 700-800hp!:cheers:

you are not backing up a car length from the light. U get no extra time for your turbo to work. U are not gonna try that shit with me. I know how turbos work. U stage at the light like normal. U are gonna pay for giving mr 2 and the move

Hunter02SS
06-26-2009, 04:50 PM
you are not backing up a car length from the light. U get no extra time for your turbo to work. U are not gonna try that shit with me. I know how turbos work. U stage at the light like normal. U are gonna pay for giving mr 2 and the move

Sorry. I made the callout, I make the rules of the lenghts givin, not you!
I only except cash!!:boobies:

Lankhoss
06-26-2009, 05:06 PM
How do you do car lengths at a track??

btstone
06-26-2009, 08:10 PM

btstone
06-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Fuck your call out. I make the rules mr 1300whp. Take them or find another Honda. And bring cash if u do it my way. I don't accept Amex

T.S.
06-26-2009, 08:29 PM
So this is going to be a really dumb question since I have a turbo, but whats the difference with you getting to go 2 cars forward and him 1 back and you 1 forward?? Can someone explain it to me... please.

Lankhoss
06-26-2009, 08:31 PM
So this is going to be a really dumb question since I have a turbo, but whats the difference with you getting to go 2 cars forward and him 1 back and you 1 forward?? Can someone explain it to me... please.

Shorter distance for Btstone to go, which means less time that Hunter is in full boost.

T.S.
06-26-2009, 08:43 PM
but he is still getting 2 lengths... man i really feel like a retard right now..

Hunter02SS
06-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Shorter distance for Btstone to go, which means less time that Hunter is in full boost.

Not really, I will be at full boost by the 60ft. mark. Leaving the line with 8psi.

Hunter02SS
06-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Fuck your call out. I make the rules mr 1300whp. Take them or find another Honda. And bring cash if u do it my way. I don't accept Amex

You make the rules??? LMAO!!! Whatever crybaby. Have it your way.
Your still going to lose, so it dosn't really matter to me!lol!:lmfao:

Lankhoss
06-27-2009, 01:03 AM
but he is still getting 2 lengths... man i really feel like a retard right now..

Yes, but the FINISH line is not moving. So with Btstone being 2 cars up, he actually has LESS distance to travel, than if he were 1 car up, with Hunter 1 car back (even though at the START the separation is the same).

Hunter has a massive HP advantage over Btstone, but also has a big turbo.....so, the longer distance he has, the better it is for his car.

With Btstone 2 cars up, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft. With Btstone 1 up, and Hunter 1 back, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft + 1 car length. That means his trap speed will be higher by the end of the track, than if he started with Btstone 2 cars out.

Hunter02SS
06-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Yes, but the FINISH line is not moving. So with Btstone being 2 cars up, he actually has LESS distance to travel, than if he were 1 car up, with Hunter 1 car back (even though at the START the separation is the same).

Hunter has a massive HP advantage over Btstone, but also has a big turbo.....so, the longer distance he has, the better it is for his car.

With Btstone 2 cars up, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft. With Btstone 1 up, and Hunter 1 back, that makes Hunter's race 1320ft + 1 car length. That means his trap speed will be higher by the end of the track, than if he started with Btstone 2 cars out.

Very well said!:cheers:

Motivation
06-28-2009, 12:09 AM

Just a question, but won't it be harder to launch the car at full potential if set out two cars from the line? Wouldn't think it would be as prepped 10-20 feet past the line. Yes, I know that it is still sticky and it is still prepped and a decent place to take off, but wouldn't be as good as the going off the line.

Just a question, dumb or not.

sTeadFasT
06-28-2009, 01:14 AM

Wow thats some shit, that idea would never have even come close to crossing my mind.

T.S.
06-28-2009, 01:48 AM

that makes more sense.. thanks buddy! :cheers:

SmackedInATL
06-28-2009, 07:07 AM
Neither of you know what's going to happen when you launch these cars. Especially Hunter. So btstone I say you have the advantage if you can catch hunter before he can dial the car in.

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 07:44 AM
Neither of you know what's going to happen when you launch these cars. Especially Hunter. So btstone I say you have the advantage if you can catch hunter before he can dial the car in.

My car will be pretty close to be dialed in when it is finished. I also have tracton control with my ecu.

SmackedInATL
06-28-2009, 08:54 AM
My car will be pretty close to be dialed in when it is finished. I also have tracton control with my ecu.

You still going to give up 2 lengths??

David88vert
06-28-2009, 09:24 AM

Bstone runs the AEM ECU (as do I), so he has ECU-based TC also. I have spent a good bit of time tuning the TC on AEM and can definitely say that rpm/speed/time based TC is not as good as wheel sensor based TC. If you are serious about using TC, just get the RaceLogic unit. It is much better, although it is pricey. Dynolab is a RaceLogic dealer, so Arthur could probably answer any questions about it.

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 11:27 AM
You still going to give up 2 lengths??

Absolutley! I have no problems with that.:cheers:

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Bstone runs the AEM ECU (as do I), so he has ECU-based TC also. I have spent a good bit of time tuning the TC on AEM and can definitely say that rpm/speed/time based TC is not as good as wheel sensor based TC. If you are serious about using TC, just get the RaceLogic unit. It is much better, although it is pricey. Dynolab is a RaceLogic dealer, so Arthur could probably answer any questions about it.

I am using the BS3 ECU. The BS3 is what the top racers use for our engines as well as the ford guys. Depending on track conditions, we also pull timing out to reduce the wheel spin as well. Unfortunatly, my boost controller will not be able to help on the wheel spin situation.

SmackedInATL
06-28-2009, 11:38 AM
I am using the BS3 ECU. The BS3 is what the top racers use for our engines as well as the ford guys. Depending on track conditions, we also pull timing out to reduce the wheel spin as well. Unfortunatly, my boost controller will not be able to help on the wheel spin situation.

If you spin you are going to get beat!!

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 12:25 PM
If you spin you are going to get beat!!

And we are so sure he won't? I got my basis covered. I am not worried about him. 2 cars is not that much! I will be passing him by the 8th mile. You are forgetting. My 8th mile mph will be what his 1/4 mile mph will be!

WickedIXMR
06-28-2009, 12:36 PM
There are boost controllers out there that you can set a different boost level for each gear to reduce wheel spin. IIRC Lightspeed with his supra used that and it worked very well for him.

David88vert
06-28-2009, 01:36 PM

BS3 uses driveshaft speed, and can either drop cylinders, or can pull timing like the AEM. The fact is that TC that is not wheel sensor based is simply doing it off mathematical calculations based upon that values that you give it for traction conditions. Changing tires, weather, unprepped track, etc., all affect those calculations. You pretty much have to adjust it slightly each time the conditions change for optimal performance. As you can guess, I'm not a huge fan of that method. Measuring slippage makes more sense to me.

BS3 can be setup to control multiple staged boost solenoids, right? The AEM has boost solenoid control built in, and I thought that I remembered seeing that listed in the BS3, but that was a while back.

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 02:21 PM
There are boost controllers out there that you can set a different boost level for each gear to reduce wheel spin. IIRC Lightspeed with his supra used that and it worked very well for him.

Yeah I know. I am still using my old trusty manual pro bosst controller. It works real well for me, so far.

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 02:25 PM
BS3 uses driveshaft speed, and can either drop cylinders, or can pull timing like the AEM. The fact is that TC that is not wheel sensor based is simply doing it off mathematical calculations based upon that values that you give it for traction conditions. Changing tires, weather, unprepped track, etc., all affect those calculations. You pretty much have to adjust it slightly each time the conditions change for optimal performance. As you can guess, I'm not a huge fan of that method. Measuring slippage makes more sense to me.

BS3 can be setup to control multiple staged boost solenoids, right? The AEM has boost solenoid control built in, and I thought that I remembered seeing that listed in the BS3, but that was a while back.

To be honest, I am not going to be going with all the other traction control device's. I will be adjusting timing depending on the trac conditions. As far as the boost control capabilities, it can control the boost, but I have a manual controller for that. Keep in mind, I am just using the BS3 for the engine capabilities basicly. About half of what this system is capable of. LOL!

btstone
06-28-2009, 02:44 PM
And we are so sure he won't? I got my basis covered. I am not worried about him. 2 cars is not that much! I will be passing him by the 8th mile. You are forgetting. My 8th mile mph will be what his 1/4 mile mph will be!

stop being so sure hunter. if you get embarassed dont make excuses when i post vidoes on MCE and everywhere u post

T.S.
06-28-2009, 04:01 PM
stop being so sure hunter. if you get embarassed dont make excuses when i post vidoes on MCE and everywhere u post

I believe thats confidence in his driving and car... thats all! You show the same things when you talk about your s2k. just my :2cents:

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 08:13 PM
I believe thats confidence in his driving and car... thats all! You show the same things when you talk about your s2k. just my :2cents:

Thank you. You are exactly right. It's a just a race. If BSTONE wins, then he wins, no big deal. Anything can happen in a race.

Hunter02SS
06-28-2009, 08:17 PM

No excuses.I won't be embarassed either! Feel free to do what ever you choose. It's just a race. By all rights you should win! You are getting 2 lenghts and the move, so the race is already in your favor! If you actually wanted to race like real men race, then you would race heads up! But since you whine all the time, I figured I would give you a head start! LMAO!!:cheers:

Ronsam2006
06-28-2009, 10:00 PM
No excuses.I won't be embarassed either! Feel free to do what ever you choose. It's just a race. By all rights you should win! You are getting 2 lenghts and the move, so the race is already in your favor! If you actually wanted to race like real men race, then you would race heads up! But since you whine all the time, I figured I would give you a head start! LMAO!!:cheers:
Can't wait to see this video. Good luck to both.

btstone
06-29-2009, 07:19 AM

you offered the lengths and the move. i took them. your mistake. and this 1300whp "monster" you have should have no problems with 2 and the move

Hunter02SS
06-29-2009, 09:59 AM
you offered the lengths and the move. i took them. your mistake. and this 1300whp "monster" you have should have no problems with 2 and the move

And you say I am the Dumbass! Depending how bad I beat you, I MAY even let you try it again with a 3 car headstart! Obviously for the same $500.00 bet!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

btstone
06-29-2009, 09:59 AM
And you say I am the Dumbass! Depending how bad I beat you, I MAY even let you try it again with a 3 car headstart! Obviously for the same $500.00 bet!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

open mouth insert dick

you keep doing that

SmackedInATL
06-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Hunter I find it funny you say btstone is not a man because he isn't racing a car heads up that has almost twice the power. This will be good nonetheless and needs to get done at SDR.

NevrNufTorq
06-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Hunter I find it funny you say btstone is not a man because he isn't racing a car heads up that has almost twice the power. This will be good nonetheless and needs to get done at SDR.
aaron i understand where you're goin but it's your boy that never shuts his mouth and unfortunately hasnt proven anything in any car he has had or has.

i dont think there is a guy on here that wouldnt like to see a fasts2k at the track. very hard to do with all the driveline issues then the whole rear ends that just blow out then having to build a lil minhalf back int he car to get it all to stay put.

but your boy wont let up so now hunter is on him instead of the countless others.

he hasnt had his car on how long???? has never made a 10 much less 9 sec pass and he's gonna go right to the track and race a guy with a new car but still has more than 50+ passes in the 1/4 in the 10's or lower and no telling how many high 5.x 1/8th mile passes. just not smart

your boy oughtta go enjoy his car for a week and have some fun spped pulls on deserted hwy's and find some good spots to go get some baby digs to test it all out. then he needs togo to the track just like you did and you got faster and faster that day b/c you didnt do it all at once but made change after change. and you got faster and faster :cheers:

btstone
06-29-2009, 01:21 PM
aaron i understand where you're goin but it's your boy that never shuts his mouth and unfortunately hasnt proven anything in any car he has had or has.

i dont think there is a guy on here that wouldnt like to see a fasts2k at the track. very hard to do with all the driveline issues then the whole rear ends that just blow out then having to build a lil minhalf back int he car to get it all to stay put.

but your boy wont let up so now hunter is on him instead of the countless others.

he hasnt had his car on how long???? has never made a 10 much less 9 sec pass and he's gonna go right to the track and race a guy with a new car but still has more than 50+ passes in the 1/4 in the 10's or lower and no telling how many high 5.x 1/8th mile passes. just not smart

your boy oughtta go enjoy his car for a week and have some fun spped pulls on deserted hwy's and find some good spots to go get some baby digs to test it all out. then he needs togo to the track just like you did and you got faster and faster that day b/c you didnt do it all at once but made change after change. and you got faster and faster :cheers:

you have no idea what times i have run. i have never been a 9 seconds in the car you are correct there. but that is it,

your bitch Hunter is just a dick that is trying me so i give him his shit back. no one like it because he has 1300whp or whatever. fuck him, and you too if you dont like it....i understand you not liking me or you are just standing up for your boy. but know the facts

i can handle myself. no need for you to give bias advice...ppl tell me you are good dude, but you are more of asshole online,.,,,,,,sounds familiar

btstone
06-29-2009, 01:26 PM
i cant help my shit broke....

hunter started talking this shit with a car that wasnt finished, so i just replied to his bitchness. my stuff broke, cant help that

highpsi4u
06-29-2009, 01:42 PM
i cant help my shit broke....

hunter started talking this shit with a car that wasnt finished, so i just replied to his bitchness. my stuff broke, cant help that

That sucks, i have been reading about your little s2000 for a wile now...hope you get the bugs worked out! i would love to see it run:cheers:

btstone
06-29-2009, 01:48 PM
That sucks, i have been reading about your little s2000 for a wile now...hope you get the bugs worked out! i would love to see it run:cheers:

outta no where

highpsi4u
06-29-2009, 01:49 PM
outta no where

cant even accept a compliment. :screwy:

btstone
06-29-2009, 01:51 PM
cant even accept a compliment. :screwy:

it was a joke dude

highpsi4u
06-29-2009, 01:52 PM
it was a joke dude

:cheers:

Hunter02SS
06-29-2009, 07:09 PM
The funny thing. I heard from a friend of yours BSTONE that your S2000 is sitting in your garage and that your car did not make the power it was supposed to, so you are just saying it's broke for now??? Now don't go getting all huffy and puffy, it was just a rumor I heard??? If it's not true, it's not true, but this is what your friends are saying.

SmackedInATL
06-29-2009, 07:17 PM
The funny thing. I heard from a friend of yours BSTONE that your S2000 is sitting in your garage and that your car did not make the power it was supposed to, so you are just saying it's broke for now??? Now don't go getting all huffy and puffy, it was just a rumor I heard??? If it's not true, it's not true, but this is what your friends are saying.

LOL! Now thats some shit.

SmackedInATL
06-29-2009, 07:22 PM

Hey Dave, hope you doing good man.

You know I can't really comment on whats going on with btstone's car because all I know is what you and I read here. Him and Hunter's back and forth banter is quite entertaining, but I just called Hunter out on saying he ain't running like a man since stone took the lengths. I guess I'm just adding my own :2cents:

I just hope I can make it when this race actually goes down...if it ever does.

MachNU
06-29-2009, 07:39 PM
I am with smacked on this one. If this race goes down it better be at commerce i will so be there! If it happens at SDR i am going to try adn ban all of you for going that far away for the race!

NevrNufTorq
06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
I am with smacked on this one. If this race goes down it better be at commerce i will so be there! If it happens at SDR i am going to try adn ban all of you for going that far away for the race!
no racing at commerce, neither has a NHRA license and neither do i for that matter :rolleyes:

Motivation
06-29-2009, 08:46 PM
no racing at commerce, neither has a NHRA license and neither do i for that matter :rolleyes:

Can't go to Commerce for test and tune without license???

NevrNufTorq
06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Hey Dave, hope you doing good man.

You know I can't really comment on whats going on with btstone's car because all I know is what you and I read here. Him and Hunter's back and forth banter is quite entertaining, but I just called Hunter out on saying he ain't running like a man since stone took the lengths. I guess I'm just adding my own :2cents:

I just hope I can make it when this race actually goes down...if it ever does.
doing good, had that other back surgery so a lil sore right now, but should be good to go in another week or so. :goodjob:

you know i dont care about who says what, it's all just a big game :cheers: has been an entertaining thread that's for sure though :yes:

guess we'll see what happens with the latest rumor if he got his car back and didnt say so or not?????

WHERE'S MY POPCORN SMILEY AT???

NevrNufTorq
06-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Can't go to Commerce for test and tune without license???
not and a 9sec 1/4 of any kind. i also dont have a cage so i'd have to let out and run a 11.49 or slower. got booted again after i ran a 10.02@143 on passstime

Motivation
06-29-2009, 09:00 PM
not and a 9sec 1/4 of any kind. i also dont have a cage so i'd have to let out and run a 11.49 or slower. got booted again after i ran a 10.02@143 on passstime

Ah... That blows...

Motivation
06-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Here ya go, buddy.

http://i.pbase.com/o4/98/583898/1/63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

NevrNufTorq
06-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Ah... That blows...
just the way it is...i like streetcars so i cant go to commerce but plenty of other tracks i can :goodjob: nhra rules must have a license for 9.99 or faster with a cage certification for your lowest time.

10.0 and below 150mph must have a 6 point cage, studs and some more stuff til you go slower than 11.49 :2cents:

Motivation
06-29-2009, 09:13 PM
just the way it is...i like streetcars so i cant go to commerce but plenty of other tracks i can :goodjob: nhra rules must have a license for 9.99 or faster with a cage certification for your lowest time.

10.0 and below 150mph must have a 6 point cage, studs and some more stuff til you go slower than 11.49 :2cents:

Ah...

Well, I won't go to Commerce unless I have a good reason. I am closer to SDR, and I like the atmosphere at SDR.

btstone
06-29-2009, 09:42 PM

you listen to other people about my car...lol

call Inline Pro. ask them where my car is 703-455-5805

they can tell you how much of a fucked up company PPG is being about my tranny. they are not wanting to replace the parts that are not holding the "1000HP" tey claim

Z0_o6
06-29-2009, 10:56 PM
PPG is trying to deny replacement of obviously defective parts? Now that's some BULLSHIT. It would be different if you broke this set at the track again, they could claim abuse or something, but it breaking in the hands of Inline Pro on the dyno where they obviously weren't getting shock-tested like on a launch sucks asshole.

Evolunchbox
06-30-2009, 07:56 AM
double post

Evolunchbox
06-30-2009, 07:56 AM
they can tell you how much of a fucked up company PPG is being about my tranny. they are not wanting to replace the parts that are not holding the "1000HP" tey claim

Now that is fucked up!

What's up Dave! Glad to hear you are feeling better!:cheers:

Let me know the next time you are headed to the track!

Hunter02SS
06-30-2009, 08:11 AM
Our race will happen at either Steele or SDR. Commerce is out of the question.

Like dave said, We would all get booted out much less pass tech for the times we would run.

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Our race will happen at either Steele or SDR. Commerce is out of the question.

Like dave said, We would all get booted out much less pass tech for the times we would run.

:blah: :crazy:

SmackedInATL
06-30-2009, 09:01 AM
^^Who are you??

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 09:07 AM
^^ APF :taun:

btstone
06-30-2009, 09:16 AM
i would prefer sdr. steele is too far for me

SmackedInATL
06-30-2009, 09:51 AM
^^ APF :taun:

Gotcha...what up man.

btstone
06-30-2009, 09:52 AM
is that the same guy that sent his business card over to me?

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Gotcha...what up man.

Not much man. How are you? :cheers:

is that the same guy that sent his business card over to me?

Sure is. Someone told me you needed work done. Apparently you took it the wrong way.

Hunter02SS
06-30-2009, 09:56 AM

Sure is. Someone told me you needed work done. Apparently you took it the wrong way.

That hurt!

btstone
06-30-2009, 09:58 AM

apparently they didnt tell you i do my own work. so dont listen to what ppl tell you. especially the dick heads you were rolling with .....not one of them can even run with my little honda. so they were just trying to buck up against their daddy

btstone
06-30-2009, 09:58 AM
That hurt!

he was talking about my corvette dumb ass

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 10:01 AM
apparently they didnt tell you i do my own work. so dont listen to what ppl tell you. especially the dick heads you were rolling with .....not one of them can even run with my little honda. so they were just trying to buck up against their daddy

If you do all your own work, why is the Honda back in the shop? :D

One of YOUR friends told me to give you a card. :tongue1:

I got a little red Corvette that I will run you in when you get your Honda back.

btstone
06-30-2009, 10:05 AM

I got a little red Corvette that I will run you in when you get your Honda back.

its the tranny, i know shit about transmissions. and that lsxTT yall got will be fast. i may run gorilla's car. it depends on what i do with my tranny. if go auto. kiss those fucking v8s goodbye.

and all my friends were standing next to me. so im sure none of them told you. and that dumb ass you sent over there with it could tell his ass form his face. we all know he is a dumb ass

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 10:07 AM
its the tranny, i know shit about transmissions. and that lsxTT yall got will be fast. i may run gorilla's car. it depends on what i do with my tranny. if go auto. kiss those fucking v8s goodbye.

and all my friends were standing next to me. so im sure none of them told you. and that dumb ass you sent over there with it could tell his ass form his face. we all know he is a dumb ass

lol...true but he means well...:lmfao:

SmackedInATL
06-30-2009, 10:20 AM
LOL. Brandon I think Will was just trying to help you out. He is a good guy. Also, Will you should bring the lil red vette to SDR if the race between btstone and Hunter ever materializes.

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 10:25 AM
LOL. Brandon I think Will was just trying to help you out. He is a good guy. Also, Will you should bring the lil red vette to SDR if the race between btstone and Hunter ever materializes.

I race the winner!

Z0_o6
06-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Man I hope this goes down at SDR, I will CERTAINLY be there for that.

NevrNufTorq
06-30-2009, 10:59 AM

thought you'd run em in the slow yellow one brother :rolleyes:

coming to see ya later in the week :cheers:

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 11:16 AM
thought you'd run em in the slow yellow one brother :rolleyes:

coming to see ya later in the week :cheers:

the yellow one's a turd. highway only... :lmfao:

Hunter02SS
06-30-2009, 01:03 PM

Please go automatic. Atleast that way you will have half a chance. LOL! Will, Get ready for a a race whith snowflake II.

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Please go automatic. Atleast that way you will have half a chance. LOL! Will, Get ready for a a race whith snowflake II.

lol you know me....im in!

btstone
06-30-2009, 01:39 PM

you would have ZERO chance if that happened.....

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 01:43 PM
hunter and i will lock it down at some point... we always do!:D

Lankhoss
06-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Will, what's up???

Hunter02SS
06-30-2009, 02:25 PM
you would have ZERO chance if that happened.....

ZERO Chance????? LMAO!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Will, what's up???

Not much.. you?:cheers:

BAD SS
06-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Subscribing.

Lankhoss
06-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Not much.. you?:cheers:

You know, just trying to find something to get into! lol

btstone
06-30-2009, 03:29 PM
ZERO Chance

im glad you can read...i was starting to wonder

Hunter02SS
06-30-2009, 07:32 PM
im glad you can read...i was starting to wonder

LMAO!, If you could read, you would of never spent 60g's on a Honda S2000.!

btstone
06-30-2009, 09:06 PM
LMAO!, If you could read, you would of never spent 60g's on a Honda S2000.!

haters

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Stone, is your motor full built? How much power will the stock motor hold?

btstone
06-30-2009, 10:28 PM
there is some dude out there with a stock motor pushing close to 800whp. he doesnt race it though. i think it is a show car

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 10:48 PM
That's bad ass!! I always pull for the 4 banger...

btstone
06-30-2009, 11:04 PM
i know quite a few stock motors pushing 600+whp. and they race. not sure how long they will hold up

highpsi4u
06-30-2009, 11:28 PM
i know quite a few stock motors pushing 600+whp. and they race. not sure how long they will hold up

I bet with a good tune , a long time!!..The little cobalt We built a wile back is making 533 on stock shit!..it's the tune!

Lankhoss
06-30-2009, 11:50 PM
I bet with a good tune , a long time!!..The little cobalt We built a wile back is making 533 on stock shit!..it's the tune!

Ding ding ding ding ding!!

I was on the Viper forums reading this big bitch fest going back and forth, and one guy was arguing how weak the motor was from the factory, and that a supercharger would blow it up. Another guy said he HAD a supercharged motor with a stock bottom end, and road raced it all the time with no problem. You can get good RELIABLE horsepower out of a blown motor as long as the tuner knows what he's doing!

Incontt
07-01-2009, 10:15 AM
so whats the latest on the s2000 being ready? I have missed all the threads past tranny trouble on the dyno.

btstone
07-01-2009, 10:30 AM
PPG doesnt want to replace my part. they acknowledged it was inferior but still want me to spend 1000$ on the replacement. i think its pretty fucked up. i am looking for another avenue. i will no longer support PPG in any way

Hunter02SS
07-01-2009, 02:39 PM
PPG doesnt want to replace my part. they acknowledged it was inferior but still want me to spend 1000$ on the replacement. i think its pretty fucked up. i am looking for another avenue. i will no longer support PPG in any way

You truly are a dumbass! No performance parts are gaurenteed! No part is a "inferior " part. They told you that so you would buy it, and guess what, you did! The part is probably just a upgrade to stock, but not a racing part.
Shit is going to break.Part of the game. :goodjob:

SmackedInATL
07-01-2009, 03:44 PM
You truly are a dumbass! No performance parts are gaurenteed! No part is a "inferior " part. They told you that so you would buy it, and guess what, you did! The part is probably just a upgrade to stock, but not a racing part.
Shit is going to break.Part of the game. :goodjob:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Incontt
07-01-2009, 03:51 PM

well that sux balls. If it didnt hold on the dyno then it is junk. what are your options now? what does that wheelstanding s2000 run for a tranny?

Continue to keep giving Hunter shit.... He is jackstand racing right now....my scooter is faster than both of yall at the moment :)

Hunter my Strange spool has a lifetime warranty :)

BAD SS
07-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Jerry's scooter is badass.

HypnoToad
07-01-2009, 04:11 PM
well that sux balls. If it didnt hold on the dyno then it is junk. what are your options now? what does that wheelstanding s2000 run for a tranny?

Continue to keep giving Hunter shit.... He is jackstand racing right now....my scooter is faster than both of yall at the moment :)

probbly a TH350

Hunter02SS
07-01-2009, 08:16 PM

True, but your not putting parts into a HONDA either! :lmfao: :lmfao: LMAO!

btstone
07-02-2009, 07:08 AM
True, but your not putting parts into a HONDA either! :lmfao: :lmfao: LMAO!

what a fucking bitch. my tranny was full custom. not some upgrade. and once again u talk wit that dick in your mouth. u have no idea what u are even saying . u show how much of a dumb ass u are with every post. i see why u pay ppl to wrk on your car. i wouldnt let u check the air in my tires dumb ass

Hunter02SS
07-02-2009, 09:44 AM
what a fucking bitch. my tranny was full custom. not some upgrade. and once again u talk wit that dick in your mouth. u have no idea what u are even saying . u show how much of a dumb ass u are with every post. i see why u pay ppl to wrk on your car. i wouldnt let u check the air in my tires dumb ass

Obviously your tranny was built, built with stock parts and they charged you out the ass for it!LMAO! The only thing I paid for on my car is the motor, tranny, and turbo kit. I installed and wired up everything else on my own, with the help of a few friends. There again, you keep calling me the dumbass, but you are still putting more and more money into that already slow and low hp 4cylinder HONDA! What are you up to now, about 65grand! There comes a time when you just absorb your loss's and call it quits. And I am the dumbass??? LMAO!!
This is one thing you truly have me beat at! You will probably get the "Dumbass of the year" award!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

btstone
07-02-2009, 11:26 AM
More dick sucking. I don't remember the last time I spent money on it. There is a time when u come out if the closet and just confess. We all know u are fag hunter. It's ok

Hunter02SS
07-02-2009, 01:39 PM
More dick sucking. I don't remember the last time I spent money on it. There is a time when u come out if the closet and just confess. We all know u are fag hunter. It's ok

Yeah you are right. I am the fag. Oh wait, I am not the one who has to go to the gym to get all pumped up and have all those little boy muscles to get the girls. keep pumping the iron and maybe your self esteem will grow as large as your little boy muscles!:lmfao:

btstone
07-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Yeah you are right. I am the fag. Oh wait, I am not the one who has to go to the gym to get all pumped up and have all those little boy muscles to get the girls. keep pumping the iron and maybe your self esteem will grow as large as your little boy muscles!:lmfao:

my self esteem is fine. introduce me to your wife, the see what is up...lol

bitch.....check that self esteem..lol:lmfao: :lmfao:

you are more lame ass talk than anyone i have ever seen:blah:

and stop being jealous of my body, go to the gym and get one of your own you fucking fag

Hunter02SS
07-02-2009, 03:37 PM
my self esteem is fine. introduce me to your wife, the see what is up...lol

bitch.....check that self esteem..lol:lmfao: :lmfao:

you are more lame ass talk than anyone i have ever seen:blah:

and stop being jealous of my body, go to the gym and get one of your own you fucking fag

Jealous of your body! Give me a break.LOL! keep spending the money in that POS Honda of yours. Maybe matchbox will have some better quality parts for the S2000 than tyco!:lmfao:

btstone
07-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Jealous of your body! Give me a break.LOL! keep spending the money in that POS Honda of yours. Maybe matchbox will have some better quality parts for the S2000 than tyco!:lmfao:

haters

IN3>ALL
08-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I just can't wait to see this bad ass S2000 in action....

I mean, it has nearly HALF the whp as Hunter's car....

And it breaks driveline parts all the time...

AND it's going to beat Hunter at the TRACK....

Man, that is one bad ass Honda....:bump: