EP3sAreFun
06-16-2009, 11:36 AM
get a new phone :)

LeX
06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
i'm sure he's working on it :P

87 Turbo II
06-16-2009, 03:29 PM
can you guys not PM or email this guy? There's like a million "dave" threads.

Glides
06-16-2009, 03:43 PM
That's cause Dave is a good multi-tasker. You should see him with Asian Whores!....Legendary!

mushroom_toy
06-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Too bad neither were at the shop today....

EP3sAreFun
06-16-2009, 04:00 PM
can you guys not PM or email this guy? There's like a million "dave" threads.
I made this as a joke dude.

87 Turbo II
06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
ok, either way,directed at you or not, the multiple threads needs to stop. this "joke" just further contributes to the problem. This isn't the WL where you just post whatever type of threads you want. There is a criteria to follow with each section and these threads to one or two individuals are trashing up the old school section.

EP3sAreFun
06-16-2009, 04:21 PM
So we're not allowed to make any threads other than serious Old school car discussion?

You are the only one getting upset that i see bud.

mushroom_toy
06-16-2009, 04:52 PM
ok, either way,directed at you or not, the multiple threads needs to stop. this "joke" just further contributes to the problem. This isn't the WL where you just post whatever type of threads you want. There is a criteria to follow with each section and these threads to one or two individuals are trashing up the old school section.

Considering they provide parts/repair/etc for a lot of us, then im pretty sure it perfectly fine. Honestly if you dont like it then dont come in this section. Very simple, no ones putting a gun to your head and saying "Go into the oldschool section and read every damn thread or I blow your head off."

quickdodgeŽ
06-16-2009, 05:01 PM

I'm not sure, but from where I sit, your name isn't listed as a mod? So I don't know where you get the idea that you say what "needs to stop." Now instead of really "trashing up the old school section," contribute like this was made for.

Please. I'm not trying to cause a rift between all of us because we have a great group of non-drama folks in here, but that outburst wasn't cool, dude. Later, QD.

Glides
06-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Too bad neither were at the shop today....

I was there....I'm cool!!!! I dropped off the truck today :)

mushroom_toy
06-16-2009, 10:52 PM
I was there....I'm cool!!!! I dropped off the truck today :)

I snuck a peak at the truck. :ninja: I should have bought it. :)

Glides
06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

87 Turbo II
06-17-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm not sure, but from where I sit, your name isn't listed as a mod? So I don't know where you get the idea that you say what "needs to stop." Now instead of really "trashing up the old school section," contribute like this was made for.

Please. I'm not trying to cause a rift between all of us because we have a great group of non-drama folks in here, but that outburst wasn't cool, dude. Later, QD.
It wasn't even an outburst, think of it more as a quibble, a pet peeve, or something along those lines. I'm not trying to regulate like a mod either I just thought sections actually pertained to some form of organization. It's one of the reasons the forum has sections. Otherwise the only section would be "The everything section: come hereto post about binoculars, space monkeys, interesting books you've read, what the best toquito flavor from QT is, and your views on abortion!" While we're at it lets disable PMs, I'm sure that'll go along well. Maybe no one sees what I'm trying to say or more accurately gives a damn but I'll just be the bitch of the general consensus and shut the fuck up so you guys can be happy because I don't want to become the next Nissantuner or XLR8INMR2. I just really like this section and since I'm not Dave or John, as I can imagine more than 99% of the other IA members have in common with me, it just seems like wasted space to me. That makes this nice little corner of cyber space less enjoyable in my opinion which I have a feeling a lot of people are going to quote me to tell me they don't care about so here comes the aforementioned shutting up.

LeX
06-17-2009, 02:14 AM
the truck looked good

EP3sAreFun
06-17-2009, 12:11 PM
It wasn't even an outburst, think of it more as a quibble, a pet peeve, or something along those lines. I'm not trying to regulate like a mod either I just thought sections actually pertained to some form of organization. It's one of the reasons the forum has sections. Otherwise the only section would be "The everything section: come hereto post about binoculars, space monkeys, interesting books you've read, what the best toquito flavor from QT is, and your views on abortion!" While we're at it lets disable PMs, I'm sure that'll go along well. Maybe no one sees what I'm trying to say or more accurately gives a damn but I'll just be the bitch of the general consensus and shut the fuck up so you guys can be happy because I don't want to become the next Nissantuner or XLR8INMR2. I just really like this section and since I'm not Dave or John, as I can imagine more than 99% of the other IA members have in common with me, it just seems like wasted space to me. That makes this nice little corner of cyber space less enjoyable in my opinion which I have a feeling a lot of people are going to quote me to tell me they don't care about so here comes the aforementioned shutting up.
stfu

lol just kidding. I'm just happy we have an old school section

Big_Dave
06-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey, here's my temporary phone number, 770-820-4498. Hopefully by next week I'll have a new phone and be back to my old number. By the way I lost all of the numbers in my phone so PM some digits. Thanks! Dave

PS. I miss my flashlight already. RIP old ass Nokia.