PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lockup...

quickdodgeŽ
06-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Ooooweee. My wife and I watch that shit and damn, that shit's crazy. I'm so glad I was able to sort through my issues and problems on the legal tip. Comes on NatGeo if you want to check it out. Later, QD.

YoTa_BoX
06-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Ya i watch it a lot. Does it still come on Msnbc as well? I think thats the chan i watch it on all the time. Seems like every other night they have a marathon of the show going.

Every time i watch it makes me glad i never did any type of crime. I think people who are thinking of doing something stupid, or have done something in the past and luckily got away with it should watch this show to get a perspective of what could or could have come your way.

Its enough for me just to see it on tv. Some of the people they interview are some rough sons of bitches who will rape,beat and kill you just to see a court room and get outside the jail for a while.

BB6dohcvtec
06-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Lockup is great show i think its lockup raw that comes on msnbc and regular and new lockups start out on natgeo i believe.

quickdodgeŽ
06-18-2009, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure what channels they are new or reruns, but they still come on both NATGEO and MSNBC.

And agreed about that show being a good deterrent to crime. You watch and listen to the folks that have been in for 20-30 years and damn. I can't imagine being in that spot for that long and not know what the outside world really looks like. Later, QD.