PDA

View Full Version : Fnction and Form type 1 coilovers

punkr6
06-14-2009, 09:23 AM
anyone used these ? if so, did you like them ? hows the ride quality ?

punkr6
06-24-2009, 09:26 AM
TTT

MR.EM1
06-24-2009, 09:44 AM
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1834754&highlight=form+function

HatchHero
06-24-2009, 04:11 PM
yeah i had type 1 on my accord and loved them! best bang for your buck! jhpusa sells them also or you can call them and speak to robert or preston and buy them direct thru them. one thing to consider when you buy these is the spring load is already set when you get them so make sure you dont release it. the only way to adjust ride height is to adjust the SHOCK COLLAR ONLY!! DONT ADJUST RIDE HEIGHT WITH SPRING; ADJUST USING SHOCK! it makes it little more diificult because you have to loosen the bolt on the fork so you can turn the shock body! good luck bro

punkr6
06-24-2009, 04:13 PM
yeah i had type 1 on my accord and loved them! best bang for your buck! jhpusa sells them also or you can call them and speak to robert or preston and buy them direct thru them. one thing to consider when you buy these is the spring load is already set when you get them so make sure you dont release it. the only way to adjust ride height is to adjust the SHOCK COLLAR ONLY!! DONT ADJUST RIDE HEIGHT WITH SPRING; ADJUST USING SHOCK! it makes it little more diificult because you have to loosen the bolt on the fork so you can turn the shock body! good luck bro

thanks for the info, ordering them today from Jhp...

HatchHero
06-24-2009, 04:24 PM
np!!