PDA

View Full Version : Bay tuck help? ABS

jmmx258
06-13-2009, 08:52 PM
I just got a 96 integra, and I'm going to be doin a wire tuck on it. I want to shave the bay as well.

It has ABS what I want to know is, can I just unhook the ABS plugs in the bay? I already pulled the bulb out of the dash so the light doesn't come on.

And, while i'm doing this, out of the Master Cylinder, standing at the front of the car, which line goes to the front, and which to the rear brakes??

Farthest forward line - ? front or rear.
Rear-most line - ? front or rear.

I did my EF bay, I just didn't go as far as shaving it, and tucking the brake lines.

Thanks for the help.

Humphrizzle
06-13-2009, 08:54 PM
ABS has to be removed completely and have new brake lines flared and made.

jmmx258
06-13-2009, 08:58 PM
I know this, I've already assumed this. What I want to know, do I have to do anything with the wires running to the ABS Unit, or can I just leave them?

I also know I need to flare the lines ETC. What I need to know about the lines are; on the master cylinder, which line goes to which end of the car.

Humphrizzle
06-13-2009, 08:59 PM
trial and error.

jmmx258
06-13-2009, 09:02 PM
I have my 5 day old son riding in this car, I'd rather not leave it up to chance, so if you've got nothing worth adding to the thread, be great and gtfo.

jmmx258
06-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Any worth while help will be much appreciated. This was a decision I made last night, and I am doing tomorrow. (Hopefully) haha