PDA

View Full Version : I need somewhere to unload a car

gtikid
10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
wow now that im thinking about it...the title sounds like i'm trying to steal a car...anyhow...my brother is moving back down to GA from VA and he wants to load his car up INTO a trailer instead of ONTO a trailer that actually gets dragged...anywhere we can get the car out of there? Like maybe one of the shops around here that can help us out? Thanks

4dmin
10-03-2005, 02:02 PM
your looking for an enclosed trailor or a car trialor that your drive up onto?

gtikid
10-03-2005, 02:09 PM
an enclosed trailer

Jon00
10-03-2005, 02:10 PM
an enclosed trailer

why ? :confused:

i got a car trailer

ahmonrah
10-03-2005, 02:28 PM
cause it soooooooooooooo puuuuuurrrtyyy !!!!
http://tomservo.cc/image.aspx/redneck.gif

gtikid
10-03-2005, 03:47 PM
b/c it's gonna be me and him driving back down here to georgia and we dont want to be driving this ginormous uhaul with an extra trailer in the back

thinkfast®
10-03-2005, 03:49 PM
rent the biggest uhaul you can get and drive it in there, then load everything else in there. talk about efficiency :D

4dmin
10-03-2005, 03:49 PM
^ so your looking to drive an enclosed trailor w/ car and all of the crap your moving as well; instead of a uhaul?

IndianStig
10-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Split the driving, one of you in the Uhaul, the other in the car, if its a fast fun to drive car then let the guy in the car go up ahead and find a good gas station and switch there.

Thats what i would do, then be like welllllllllll, u hauls aren't my thing, later.

gtikid
10-03-2005, 03:55 PM
rent the biggest uhaul you can get and drive it in there, then load everything else in there. talk about efficiency :D

lol thats actually exactly what he wants to do...dont ask me why but he wants to

IndianStig
10-03-2005, 04:04 PM
How big is the car, it will cost a bit to truck a car down here, better to get a one way ticket back and bring the car after the Uhaul is already there, or the other way and uhaul later.

gtikid
10-03-2005, 04:16 PM
it's a civic...

Jon00
10-03-2005, 04:23 PM
it's a civic...

one drives the civic back one drives the truck back easy as that

gtikid
10-03-2005, 04:25 PM
one drives the civic back one drives the truck back easy as that

thats what i was thinking...

Cliff
10-03-2005, 04:49 PM
tell your brother he makes stupid decisions and one of you drive each then....i have driven from new york to atlanta from midnight till whatever time in the afternoon...it's not that hard just stop and grab lunch on the way down and you'll be fine

aaronfelipe
10-03-2005, 04:53 PM
I got a place where you can unload, if needed PM me

IndianStig
10-03-2005, 04:56 PM
tell your brother he makes stupid decisions and one of you drive each then....i have driven from new york to atlanta from midnight till whatever time in the afternoon...it's not that hard just stop and grab lunch on the way down and you'll be fine

Werd, we drove from Boston to atlanta from 7 in the morning to 1:30 at night, stopped in NY?NJ for breakfast, MD, for an early lunch, and NC at a Sonic for dinner, fucking fags in NC, messed up our order and gave us 4 hamburgers, were hindu so me and my dad had two hamburgers each cause beef is food and its goood, my mum and sis ate got applesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss those stops plus one more for gas was all and we stayed 20 mins at all but lunch which was 40 mins

gtikid
10-03-2005, 05:10 PM

dude the driving isnt a problem for us at all...we know it's not hard...i've driven from here to san antonio straight shot...i only stopped to get gas and to eat but never to stop...we're not putting the car in there b/c we dont wanna drive it...it's for some other shit