PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors Boat Reantal / Fishing

addandrew
06-13-2009, 12:35 PM
anyone know a decent priced boat rental place to go fishing in around lake lanier?

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2009, 12:56 PM
fishing in around lake lanier?

Around Lake Lanier? I don't think the fishing is all that good around the lake. I suggest you look for a good boat to use ON the lake. Later, QD.

addandrew
06-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Around Lake Lanier? I don't think the fishing is all that good around the lake. I suggest you look for a good boat to use ON the lake. Later, QD.

mmmmmk

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Sorry. Didn't realize you suck at recognizing kidding around. Later, QD.

hondakid2
06-13-2009, 02:11 PM
This website should be a car forum and a grammer forum bc when ever someone post there is always some idiot chimming in that its spelt wrong or this is not right... u get what he means leave his post alone!!!!!!!!!

There is a coupld boat places off exit 17 of 400

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2009, 02:13 PM
This website should be a car forum and a grammer forum bc when ever someone post there is always some idiot chimming in that its spelt wrong or this is not right... u get what he means leave his post alone!!!!!!!!!

Hey dummy! WATCH OUT!!! Your stupidity is showing.

If reading wasn't such a chore for you, you would have seen that, right above your response, I posted that I was just kidding. Holy Fucking Shit at some of you people.

And lolol @ someone of your caliber calling someone of my caliber an idiot. Later, QD.

hondakid2
06-13-2009, 02:18 PM
dude ur in everyones post correcting grammer and spelling i dono if its just me but thats soo corny!! leave it go its a forum!

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2009, 02:21 PM
dude ur in everyones post correcting grammer and spelling i dono if its just me but thats soo corny!! leave it go its a forum!

dude ur in everyones post spreading stupidity and idiocy i dono if its just me (well I do it isn't just me) but thats soo corny!! leave it go theres smart people in here!

WTF?!?!?

Seriously, though, do you understand the difference in a joking post and a serious post? Later, QD.

addandrew
06-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry. Didn't realize you suck at recognizing kidding around. Later, QD.

get out of here....you were kidding? and all this time I was looking for a good boat to fish IN :rolleyes:. You got me good QT :goodjob:.

Thanks bro, will check that out.

quickdodgeŽ
06-13-2009, 02:42 PM
get out of here....you were kidding? and all this time I was looking for a good boat to fish IN :rolleyes:. You got me good QT :goodjob:.

Yes I was joking. Later, QD.

addandrew
06-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Yes I was joking. Later, QD.

QT...you big old joker you :gay: