PDA

View Full Version : Was I stupid for letting her go?

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Too much info.

DynamicSound
06-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Ummm...that would depend on her and what went on. Cute for sure, but millions of hotter girls.

Kevykev
06-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Would need to know more details to make decision.

She's got the innocent look but she still might POISON your ass!!!

DriftOrdie
06-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Would need to know more details to make decision.

She's got the innocent look but she still might POISON your ass!!!

x2, man.

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 10:09 PM

Revmaynard
06-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Fuck religion.

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 10:15 PM
^Its important, I was raised up to value it.

civic gsr
06-12-2009, 10:17 PM
aww im in love too its hard homie to let somebody go tat u loved n been thru so many shit thru !! well tats just me

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 10:22 PM

speedminded
06-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Push start?

teh bri
06-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Sigh, no.

One_Bad_SHO
06-12-2009, 10:26 PM
I'd let a girl go too if she had dirty socks. I don't blame you.:goodjob:

DriftOrdie
06-12-2009, 10:27 PM
^Damn true, but shes a good girl. Wouldn't ever double cross you.

Reason: religion, family, and.... well, thats it.

Shit, man. Should of kept her, its hard as fuck to find a "good" girl these days.

:(

She looks muslim, am I right? lol

One_Bad_SHO
06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Ok lame quip on my part....

If you miss her, do what it takes to get her back. One life.

DriftOrdie
06-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Ok lame quip on my part....

If you miss her, do what it takes to get her back. One life.

Yeah, man. If you're still thinking if you did a good or bad decision of letting her go, that means you did, if you're still thinking about it.

If she didn't lie/cheat, etc. Then she was a "good" girl, even though a good girl doesn't exist, anymore..

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 10:50 PM

DriftOrdie
06-12-2009, 10:52 PM
^Never lied, not once. Never would cheat. She was crazy about me, dunno why.

Explain?

Yeah, she recently converted.

Should of kept her, man. I can't find a girl who doesn't lie or cheat. I've got bitches lined up to fuck, but I need a girl who won't lie or cheat and who'll love me, but then again thats impossible lol.

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 10:52 PM

stillaneon
06-12-2009, 10:54 PM
aww im in love too its hard homie to let somebody go tat u loved n been thru so many shit thru !! well tats just me

English?

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 11:07 PM
^The dude is pouring his heart out man, leave him alone :P

umairejaz
06-12-2009, 11:12 PM

Kasper
06-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Dude.. why did you end up letting her go? because she is muslim? yeah there are bad ones out there and ive taken care of my fair share. but dude if she was good to you then there should be no reason to be apart. its hard to find someone who is willing to be your everything and give all and only expect love from you back.. dude if your serious about this girl you shouldnt be sitting here trying to take a poll on if ya should or shouldnt.. if your heart is telling you you should have her back and you truly love and want to charish this girl. you need to go do it. it doesnt matter about age, religion, family, if she makes you feel like shes the only thing in your world, and you cant breath without her. then i think you need to get off your ass, go buy some flowers, and go get your girl back. cause i'll tell you what. i had the perfect woman in my eyes, and everymoment of every day no matter where i was, i always thaught about her and couldnt imagin her not being my world. and i gave it up, and not a day goes by that i dont think about her miss her and think of how dumb i was. so dude take it from someone that knows. if you truly love her, then be with her. because you only have one life, and if she means that much to you. she is that life.

DriftOrdie
06-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Dude.. why did you end up letting her go? because she is muslim? yeah there are bad ones out there and ive taken care of my fair share. but dude if she was good to you then there should be no reason to be apart. its hard to find someone who is willing to be your everything and give all and only expect love from you back.. dude if your serious about this girl you shouldnt be sitting here trying to take a poll on if ya should or shouldnt.. if your heart is telling you you should have her back and you truly love and want to charish this girl. you need to go do it. it doesnt matter about age, religion, family, if she makes you feel like shes the only thing in your world, and you cant breath without her. then i think you need to get off your ass, go buy some flowers, and go get your girl back. cause i'll tell you what. i had the perfect woman in my eyes, and everymoment of every day no matter where i was, i always thaught about her and couldnt imagin her not being my world. and i gave it up, and not a day goes by that i dont think about her miss her and think of how dumb i was. so dude take it from someone that knows. if you truly love her, then be with her. because you only have one life, and if she means that much to you. she is that life.

Hey hey hey, lol. I'm muslim, man. :D

DriftOrdie
06-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Sorry for the luck man, but sounds like you got it made. We're in completely different boats. I dont have girls lined up to screw, I always end up with the good ones who are wanting to wine and dine.

I'm not even really looking, man. I'll take my time and find the right one, i'll just fuck the ones that are lined up lol. Do what you think is RIGHT, man. If she was a good girl, I'd get her back asap.

Good luck on the decision, bro.

Kasper
06-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey hey hey, lol. I'm muslim, man. :D

i said not all of them are bad!

RandomGuy
06-12-2009, 11:48 PM
LATIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aguynamedpat
06-12-2009, 11:55 PM
LATIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EXACTLY what I was thinking! Lol +reps for you for reading my mind :goodjob:

http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/freida_pinto_slumdog_millionaire.jpg

But in all seriousness man, it does not sound like you wanted to let her go. I am lucky as hell, I have a girl who loves me more than anything, she helps me out with bills, she has been there for me since I have lost my job and helped me financially, and all she wants in return is for me to love her. She doesnt lie, she definitely doesnt cheat, and she cares about me as much as I care about her. And it sounds like this girl may be the same way. If you are still questioning yourself, try to get her back.

The only issue I see is you mentioned religion. Whos religion would not allow this? Yours or hers? Why did she convert to Muslim? Was she the same religion as you before?

DriftOrdie
06-13-2009, 12:02 AM
i said not all of them are bad!

Haha, I was just messin' around man.

RL...
06-13-2009, 01:39 AM
there are so many women out there go find another one.

umairejaz
06-13-2009, 05:57 AM

Frög
06-13-2009, 06:09 AM
Sorry, but I could never let family and religion dictate my relationship..

I am not religious, but I am really really close to my family.. That said, no matter how much my family means to me, my relationship is MINE, not theirs..

She is cute, and if she was this good of a girl I wouldn't have let her go..

Just my :2cents:, its really what you value the most that matters.. If religion is more important, then be it.. :cheers:

umairejaz
06-13-2009, 06:15 AM

Frög
06-13-2009, 06:20 AM
I mean, my folks mean the world to me.. I owe them my life and would take a bullet for any one of them..

If you are thinking about getting back with her, you can look at old photos to provoke your thoughts and feelings.. BUT if you know you cannot be with her, I would not look at old pics..

umairejaz
06-13-2009, 10:03 AM
^Man speaks truth.

civic95
06-13-2009, 12:39 PM
^Its important, I was raised up to value it.

Religion is like internet service. There are many different providers, but in the end you get the same thing. Each have their advantages. There is only 1 god. If you believe only people follow your little set of rules are going to heaven, and no one else, then you're brainwashed.

Tire
06-13-2009, 12:45 PM
I think you should try and renew relations. If it doesnt work out then move on, but at least you tried.

DynamicSound
06-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Fuck religion.

Now that is something I can believe in.

Sport1.3
06-13-2009, 02:28 PM
nope, you made the right choice. Now time to upgrade

matthewAPM
06-13-2009, 02:31 PM
yall are some homo motherfawkers. Who cares. There aer millions of hot chick...imo she isnt that good looking anyway

Mike Lowrey
06-13-2009, 03:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/umairejaz/ljsalkfjsadlkfajsdfsdkjfa.jpg

Post nudz, so that we may make a better decision. lol

umairejaz
06-13-2009, 03:35 PM

WTF?
06-13-2009, 03:39 PM

x2389572309580347328979057029834637109850328723109 1 :yes:

WTF?
06-13-2009, 03:41 PM
^Lol, so blatantly said.

Her being muslim isnt the problem, thats actually a good thing. Its family plus religion. Neither allow relationships outside of marriage. I was just been going through old pictures and really just began missing her.

so how do you get maried if you don't have a relationship :thinking: im am really curious

WTF?
06-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Post nudz, so that we may make a better decision. lol

:lmfao: funny but yet wrong at the same time

J-ROCK
06-13-2009, 03:44 PM
been threw the same shit man! trust me you will regret cause i still do but thats life!

umairejaz
06-13-2009, 04:12 PM

ueyedgr8tness
06-13-2009, 06:35 PM
It might have been hard bro but trust me its worth it,And i am going to tell you why.
1) you guy's get married and going to argue 24/7 about what church the kids going to after u have some.
2) the parents are going to act a fool if you don't follow what there daughter is into and parents play a important rule in her mind making.Trust me i no about that because i am going through it right now with my wifes azn parents:(
3) there going to expect alot of stuff out of you that u just don't care to deal with after a little while of it.
4)the whole arranged thing is what my wifes parents believe in and she walked out and got married anyway but it has cost me alot of problems but i still love her and we get alone great.

I say stand your ground and go back to fishing because there is some good girls out there u just want find them at a bar.

I left a very pretty latino girl back when i was younger because she wanted me to let go of my christian life style back then of being a good boy.I am not that good boy now but for her not to believe in god was killing me and i cared about her alot.But left her and i am happy as can be now with my wife yr's later:)

Tracy
06-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Should of kept her, man. I can't find a girl who doesn't lie or cheat. I've got bitches lined up to fuck, but I need a girl who won't lie or cheat and who'll love me, but then again thats impossible lol.Impossible? no. Like I just got done telling some girls on this site, if you keep doing the same thing, you will always get the same results...

One_Bad_SHO
06-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Impossible? no. Like I just got done telling some girls on this site, if you keep doing the same thing, you will always get the same results...

That kinda... just made me want to punch myself in the face. :( God I need to grow up and give Love a chance.

Tracy
06-13-2009, 06:51 PM
That kinda... just made me want to punch myself in the face. :( God I need to grow up and give Love a chance.LOL!

Ok, so let me explain. It has to do with my relationship experience. Until I met Dan I always went for a certain type of guy and it never worked out. Once I decided to give someone who wasn't "my type" a chance, my life changed. 9 years later Dan and I are still together and have never broken up—not even for 1 day. Turns out, Dan was more my type than I ever thought.

From another aspect, I hate when people think all men/women are liars and cheaters because that's just not true and when you believe it to be true you are doing yourself a huge injustice by settling for a liar and cheater because you think you have no other choice. I have never cheated or lied to Dan and vice versa. You CAN met a nice, honest person if you just open your mind and "type" a little.

ueyedgr8tness
06-13-2009, 06:52 PM
some kids need to learn what love really is and then move on towards marriage and a family because it is really not all that bad if you got your $ right.Its a very mature and growing thing that u will cherish or just hate and so far i love it and can't wait to build this house so i can have kids :)

no_pistons
06-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Its quiet clear u still wanna be with her.my sutuation is kind of similar I have been with my wife for 12 years we are a interracial couple when we first met my mom didn't approve the rest of the family was buggin,her mom and dad and faimly was the same way she got pregnant all hell broke loose we delt with so much drama but we both said in the end its us and no one else and if someone has a problem then fuck em so 12 yrs later and 2 kids later everybody eventually came around so what I'm gettin at is wether it be religion,race whatever people eventually come around u just got to grind it out and hang in there good luck to you I hope u get back together

blaknoize
06-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Umm. no one can speak on what u may have let her go for. Females be eurywurr and well... idk. But still, its solely at ur discretion, shes pretty and all that. I've had to let some pretty ladies go as well.

tony
06-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Some very bad advice in this thread. Looks don't matter, its all dependent on the two of you and how you feel about each other. Everyone else can think she's ugly or not understand but as long as it makes sense to you, that is what really matters. Personally, to me love is deeper than religious beliefs but I respect your decision.

WTF?
06-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Some very bad advice in this thread. Looks don't matter, its all dependent on the two of you and how you feel about each other. Everyone else can think she's ugly or not understand but as long as it makes sense to you, that is what really matters. Personally, to me love is deeper than religious beliefs but I respect your decision.

very well put

One_Bad_SHO
06-13-2009, 11:12 PM
I agree, love is deeper than religious beliefs. However, these religious beliefs are tied to his family. So, in a sense, he could be trading love for his family.

Then again, if his family loves him, they should accept him and realize that love is deeper than their beliefs. Its a circle... y'see.

Vicosin
06-14-2009, 01:09 AM
Love, religion...both are bullshit. :goodjob:

Vicosin
06-14-2009, 01:10 AM
In all seriousness though...I think that the two things are important in life, but should not be tied together when it comes to decisions. And if I were you, I'd just view her religious background as an obstacle to overcome; it'll make it that much sweeter when you've got it past you.

no_pistons
06-14-2009, 09:32 AM
I

Then again, if his family loves him, they should accept him and realize that love is deeper than their beliefs. Its a circle... y'see.

I'll drink to the very well put

AnthonyF
06-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Fuck religion.

Fuck religion. Fuck people who take it too god damn serious.

BTW-i dunno what you look like, but you could prob do better.

-Ant.

umairejaz
06-14-2009, 09:49 AM
So, in a sense, he could be trading love for his family.

You hit it on the spot.

**Added additional inside information in original post.

umairejaz
06-14-2009, 10:01 AM
+reps to everyone.

Alan®
06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Sucks man. I don't really think this is the best place to get advice but there have been certain remarks made that I can agree with.

While I can respect and understand your an adult and you have to make your own decisions. I understand you feel like you owe your family a lot and you feel like you had to end this relationship that you seemed to truly value in order to repay your debt to your family but personally, if im with someone that makes me happy beyond words there is no way in hell I'd give that up for anything.

I was with a girl for a almost 3 years that I loved with everything I had and had planned on asking to marry me. But she ended it for reasons I will probably never understand before I got the chance. It's been 6 months and I'd still do anything to get her back.

I guess my point is this. Your an adult you have your own life and regardless of whatever debt you feel you have with your parents you have to take care of yourself and make yourself happy first before you try to make others happy.

Good luck man.

keevo54
06-14-2009, 03:13 PM
why not just marry her? arrange that shit!

4dmin
06-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Yo bro, I dont see your problem here? You like her, she likes you, your both Muslim, you just need to get the parents involved to make it happen?

Or do you not want to get married right now, Im not understanding your situation here. Im gonna go back and read your first post again.

4dmin
06-14-2009, 04:09 PM
oh I see. Your parents want the arranged marriage thing? Well whats the problem? her family is Hindu?

i4_garage
06-14-2009, 04:32 PM
post pics of the arranage marriage girl. :)

umairejaz
06-14-2009, 10:22 PM

puregroove
06-14-2009, 11:18 PM
For some reason, I had always thought you were Latino. Boy, was I wrong. Pakis are coo in my book. :goodjob: --carry on.

black_e92
06-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Ehh, honestly I would want to bring her back.

Very very very hard to find a good girl now days that won't cheat or lie.

Just my two cents. But goodluck with you.

3.5altman
06-15-2009, 12:55 AM
Ehh, honestly I would want to bring her back.

Very very very hard to find a good girl now days that won't cheat or lie.

Just my two cents. But goodluck with you.

Thats the truth right there. Its 09 playboy, its hard to find a good girl. I got a good one, thank god, She be tripping sometimes but im gonna keep her. :D

Mk3 VR6
06-15-2009, 12:59 AM
^The dude is pouring his heart out man, leave him alone :P

LOL

Humphrizzle
06-15-2009, 01:21 AM
i dont believe in arranged marriages but if you dont have a problem with it and you wanna make your parents happy, sure..

On_Her_Face
06-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Bads:
-Very hard to keep happy
-Emotional as hell
-Always wants my time
-Argue about small thing, all the time
-Morals may be tooo high lol

That sounds like a normal woman, maybe you should try being gay.

matthewAPM
06-15-2009, 01:58 AM
^+1

OnURleft
06-15-2009, 02:04 AM
Boobies

ShooterMcGavin
06-15-2009, 08:18 AM
damn is this for real?

umairejaz
06-15-2009, 11:31 AM

ShooterMcGavin
06-15-2009, 11:42 AM
so who's this girl you're getting set up with? seen her yet? pics?

Sammich
06-15-2009, 11:47 AM
in all seriousness...the 'always wants to spend time together' thing...if you arent w/ that...i feel relationship isnt for you, at this particular time. i mean i can see if yall have been married for yrs or had kids or something, but 'fresh/new' relationship like what yall had/have, id stick w/ my chick.

spending alot more time with her i bet would diminish if u spent alot more time w/ her.

Sammich
06-15-2009, 11:49 AM
That sounds like a normal woman, maybe you should try being gay.qft

umairejaz
06-15-2009, 11:52 AM

Sammich
06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
This chick.... I'd spend an entire day with her and she'd just want me again the next day. Its cool though, I wouldn't have minded but I have stuff to take care of, I work alot. Usually 60 hrs a week plus I was in school full time but just recently graduated. My family always expected me to be there for them too. I was juggling alot so that was a bit of a down side.

to add to what i said...she also has to be/TRY TO BE understanding, and even though she may not like it, she knows she gota deal with it. not to mention at this particular time also, you two arent married.

i've had to learn understanding as well as my wife...we still going thru the motions...taint easy...when they say 'dead man walking' when u get married...theres truth to that shit:lmfao:

On_Her_Face
06-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Does qft mean quite fucking true or quoted for truth?

slostang
06-15-2009, 01:46 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/TALMAGE77/hamwallet.jpg

Sammich
06-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Does qft mean quite fucking true or quoted for truth?

*looks back*

*looks again*

seems as in the statement you made, both of those meanings you just stated can be used as effectively.

blaknoize
06-15-2009, 11:12 PM
*looks back*

*looks again*

seems as in the statement you made, both of those meanings you just stated can be used as effectively.

This statement is super-effective

Sammich
06-16-2009, 08:10 AM
affirmative

VoodooJC
06-16-2009, 09:21 AM
You'll regret this decision when you find out the arranged marriage is with a dude.

Red_Phoenix
06-16-2009, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=umairejaz

Arranged chick = very religious, memorized the quran, teaches poverty stricken kids, from a good home who are family friends... everything to please the folks.
It appears as though you are required to marry either a saint or a nun.

This chick = hindu family, recent convert.... (this is in the folks perception)
Does this bother YOU??
[/QUOTE]

Here is my :2cents:. If family loves you they will love you no matter what. Seeing you happy should make them happy. Then you have to look at the long road. Your parent will eventually pass and when they do you may very well wake up one morning and look over and see the woman that you HAD to marry to "MAKE THE FOLKS HAPPY" You gonna feel the same years from now? Who will you have to please when you are 50 and settled?? you sure you're not going to say "shoulda woulda coulda" when she is quoting the quran or taking your car money to feed those poverty stricken kids? Is making folks pleased worth giving it up? if so, then thats your choice. But at the same time, if ppl love you like they say they do they will love you no matter what. It appears as though this chick already did and proved it.

umairejaz
06-16-2009, 02:02 PM

UpSideDownDesi
06-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Umair if you really do love her then put other things to side and go get her. I know how much family means to us desi folks, but seems like as time is going by you are wanting to be with her even more. If it's bugging you now, it will bug you later. No need get involved with anyone else if you have feelings for someone else. You'll never give that person your 100%. You both yourselves the trouble and go get this girl.

On the other hand if you have made your mind about just keeping the family happy, then stick with the girl they are gonna arrange you with. STOP looking at old pix, and don't let your mind wander back in old memories. Get your mind on something else (new hobby or just waste time on something that will get your mind focused on that activity), try hard (been there done that), and soon you'll emotions for her will fade away, not completely, but better than now.

umairejaz
06-17-2009, 04:50 AM

StreetHazard
06-17-2009, 10:53 AM
the opinions in this thread are ALL bullchit without pictures of the lady in question

naked pics or STFU

One_Bad_SHO
06-17-2009, 10:55 AM
the opinions in this thread are ALL bullchit without pictures of the lady in question

naked pics or STFU

http://www.freewebs.com/abdnhockeyclub/yellow%20card.jpg.

umairejaz
06-17-2009, 09:15 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to One_Bad_SHO again.