PDA

View Full Version : Any Savannah meets?

Odinx269
06-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Anyone meeting in Savannah this weekend?

SlamminCRX
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
meets are every saturday night at the old piggly wiggly in georgetown off of hwy. 204

mocha latte cupcake
06-17-2009, 03:47 PM
what he said. ^^^

Sammich
06-17-2009, 03:49 PM
^DO YOU EVER GO?

SlamminCRX
06-17-2009, 03:54 PM
shit i go.

Sammich
06-17-2009, 03:56 PM
IM 3HRS AWAY, I DONT KNOW A SOUL OUT THERE...

Tirewarmer
06-18-2009, 11:41 AM
This post will probably get deleted by one of your moderators, since it seems that the posting of automotive events here isn't allowed, but if any of you Savannah people would like to attend a track event next weekend, there is a two day PDX(Basically and HPDE) and Time Trial at Roebling Road in Bloomingdale, which is only 18 miles from Savannah:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/98BA0C50-F93A-C62A-9BD66095DAD85854

SlamminCRX
06-18-2009, 02:26 PM
there is nothing wrong with posting weekly meets, everyone else does it.

you got 3 post...noob. lol

SlamminCRX
06-18-2009, 02:49 PM
IM 3HRS AWAY, I DONT KNOW A SOUL OUT THERE...

gather up a group of people to ride out there with.

Tirewarmer
06-18-2009, 03:28 PM
there is nothing wrong with posting weekly meets, everyone else does it.

you got 3 post...noob. lol
Damn, the guy with the HF that can't inspect his own clutch cable is calling me a noob?

How about this. You pick an autocross, track day, ice race, rallycross, any automotive event that you want, and I'll meet you there and show you who the noob is.

And about my post count, I'll work hard to get it above 300. I bet I can sneak a few posts like these in to get my post count up to make me not be such a dumbass noob:

shit i go.

lol ill update it

wat it is

justin i updated the sig lol

hey thats my crx you rode in :) no homo. lol

bump for clean mustang!

+1

scarreedddd.

lol @ this thread.

go k series if you ballin!
And my personal favorite:

slam it!!!
Just kidding with you man, had to give you back some crap since you gave me some.

And, if you guys are able to come down to the Roebling event, even if you don't drive, I'll try to slide you in shotgun a car with an instructor to take you out for a session. Even riding along is a blast. Just no more calling me a noob? K? ;)

.EKMark
06-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Come down to the Savannah meets, we need some new cars out there.

I've been to one Roebling even with my dad a couple months or a year ago.

SlamminCRX
06-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Damn, the guy with the HF that can't inspect his own clutch cable is calling me a noob?

How about this. You pick an autocross, track day, ice race, rallycross, any automotive event that you want, and I'll meet you there and show you who the noob is.

And about my post count, I'll work hard to get it above 300. I bet I can sneak a few posts like these in to get my post count up to make me not be such a dumbass noob:

And my personal favorite:

Just kidding with you man, had to give you back some crap since you gave me some.

And, if you guys are able to come down to the Roebling event, even if you don't drive, I'll try to slide you in shotgun a car with an instructor to take you out for a session. Even riding along is a blast. Just no more calling me a noob? K? ;)

oh dont get butthurt homie.

my clutch cable broke at a spot where it usually doenst happen you dumbcock!!!

Tirewarmer
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM
oh dont get butthurt homie.

my clutch cable broke at a spot where it usually doenst happen you dumbcock!!!

Dude, I don't know what your fixation is with cocks and butts, but it does explain alot. :gay:

Ok, back from stuff breaking where is "usually doenst" and onto topic.

Here is some Time Trial video from a NASA event at CMP. Roebling Road is just as much fun. Would you rather be doing this, or sitting at home with your limp "broken in the wrong place" cable in your hand like SlamminCRX? :no:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AvPBuOkMD0

quickdodgeŽ
06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
^^^ Leave the shit talking at the door. Later, QD.

Tirewarmer
06-21-2009, 04:05 PM
^^^ Leave the shit talking at the door. Later, QD.

Not a problem sir. Quickdodge, do you know what your CVCC weighs? I've always wondered what the real weight on one of those was, not the internet OMG it is so light that you usually find.

Is the engine bay/motor mount configuration on those not conducive to engine swaps? I have had very bad thoughts about seeing what could be done with one of those like the Toyota guys do with the Starlet.

quickdodgeŽ
06-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Not a problem sir. Quickdodge, do you know what your CVCC weighs? I've always wondered what the real weight on one of those was, not the internet OMG it is so light that you usually find.

Is the engine bay/motor mount configuration on those not conducive to engine swaps? I have had very bad thoughts about seeing what could be done with one of those like the Toyota guys do with the Starlet.

Weighs about 1,800lbs with me in the car from my understanding.

The only engine for a straight swap is what I have, 1st gen Accord 1.8L. After that, you have to cut up the car. Fuck that. Later, QD.