PDA

View Full Version : Misc Melty Blood, Eternal Fighter Zero, & Queen of Heart 99

Ran
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Has anyone else played these Japanese anime-based fighting games? If your a fighting game and anime fan, then you are hereby required to play these games!

Melty Blood & Melty Blood ReAct
Street Fighter-like game that uses the characters from the Tsukihime anime. Very violent but the moves are awesome and the gameplay is pretty smooth.

Eternal Fighter Zero
This is a cute 2-D fighting game that utilizes the characters from the Kanon anime. There's nothing quite like watching a bunch of little girls beat the ever-loving snot out of each other. There is also an add-on pack that lets you use the characters from the Air anime. Cute, but a lot of fun.

Queen of Heart 99
If you've ever seen the anime To Heart, then you've probably heard of this game. QoH99 puts the lovable characters from To Heart against each other in a no-holds barred quarrel. Go get 'em Multi-chan!!! :D

So there ya have it, three must-play fighting games for anime fans. If anyone else has played these, lay on some feedback. Who are your favorite characters? Favorite moves? I just hope that I'm not the only person on here that likes these. :)

Efini RX-7
10-05-2005, 05:39 AM
i saw ppl playing the melty blood at the anime convention...looked pretty tight