PDA

View Full Version : attention all woman of IA

b@d @pple
06-11-2009, 08:04 PM
if you do NOT want nudes of yourself posted on the interwebz,then do not send your shitty cell phone pictures of yourself to any guy..no matter how much you like him or think he wont show his friends or post them on a public forum..if you just want attention,which most of you skanky ass bitches want,then just post them yourself..if you send pics,then they get posted,and you say OMGBBQWTF i cant believe he did that..guess what he did it,and we will always do it,expect nothing else.. good day

Scotsman
06-11-2009, 08:05 PM
if you do NOT want nudes of yourself posted on the interwebz,then do not send your shitty cell phone pictures of yourself to any guy..no matter how much you like him or think he wont show his friends or post them on a public forum..if you just want attention,which most of you skanky ass bitches want,then just post them yourself..if you send pics,then they get posted,and you say OMGBBQWTF i cant believe he did that..guess what he did it,and we will always do it,expect nothing else.. good day:locked: and stickied:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
06-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Worst thread ever.

Brett
06-15-2009, 04:29 PM
if you do NOT want nudes of yourself posted on the interwebz,then do not send your shitty cell phone pictures of yourself to any guy..no matter how much you like him or think he wont show his friends or post them on a public forum..if you just want attention,which most of you skanky ass bitches want,then just post them yourself..if you send pics,then they get posted,and you say OMGBBQWTF i cant believe he did that..guess what he did it,and we will always do it,expect nothing else.. good day

:goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
06-18-2009, 09:07 AM
yeah wtf, that's only going to decrease the amt of noodz we see :(

b@d @pple
06-18-2009, 08:49 PM
yea yea yea lame ass nigg3rs

ShooterMcGavin
06-18-2009, 10:19 PM
racises!

Ed
06-20-2009, 09:14 AM