PDA

View Full Version : IA "Judicial" system

speedminded
06-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Please clarify this for future reference BUT there is one rule first: NOBODY involved is allowed to post in this thread. Male or Female. To keep this a MATURE thread at least respect that. Actually I'd prefer only mods reply but not like that will ever happen.

How does the IA "Judicial" system work in this case?

1) A work safe picture of a male member with his "dime piece" gets posted after an off-site shit talking match with him acting all hard towards 2 female IA members.

2) His rebuttal is to post nude photos of 2, possibly 3, female IA members.

3) One response to him was:

seriously FUCK YOU. go succeed with killing yourself since you don't know shit and will never know shit

where's all these hot chicks you are banging? IVE YET TO SEE ONE.

you are fucking trailer trash and won't amount to shit. and to call me fat? you seriously need to cut your wrists AGAIN or overdose on pills. you only ever did it for attention. you fucking pussy.

come say shit to me at a meet. and i dare you to try to do something, you fucking bitch ass eminem looking boy.

4) The male member gets banned a few hours for posting the nude photos of female members and follows that up by threatening to bring a gun to the next meet after 1/2 a dozen members defend said female members.

5) The female member gets banned for what was quoted above.

6) The male member is unbanned within hours.

7) The female member is banned (until 15 min. ago anyways).

8) The entire time people are publicly offering to PM said photos to anyone that wants them with no consequences.

Where's the logic in all this? For future reference what are the rules?

NO MORE BASHING OTHER MEMBERS/SPONSORS IN ANY FORUM EXCEPT:

THE WHORESLOUNGE
THE KILLS FORUM

A MEMBER CANNOT ;

1. DISRESPECT ANOTHER MEMBER/SPONSOR OUTSIDE OF THESE ABOVE MENTIONED FORUMS.
2. BASH ANOTHER MEMBER/SPONSOR.
3. TALK DOWN UPON A MEMBER/SPONSOR.
4. HAVE NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT ANOTHER MEMBERS/SPONSOR.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT BASHING – TALKING DOWN – DISREPECTING ANOTHER MEMBER/SPONSOR, ANOTHER MEMBERS CAR, OR ANOTHER MEMBERS POST THE FOLLOWING WILL TAKE PLACE IN ORDER:

1. WARNING VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND YOUR POST DELETED.
2. YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR 3 DAYS.
3. YOU WILL BE BROUGHT UP IN FRONT OF THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THE SITE FOR PERMANENT BAN OR OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE DECISION.

IMPORTATLANTA.COM HAS HAD ENOUGH COMPLAINTS ABOUT BASHING TOWARDS MEMBERS AND SPONSORS.

81911SC
06-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I misses a lot today it seems

Scotsman
06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
I misses a lot today it seemsx2 , works sucks FML

Nemesis
Damn, really I must have missed something too. Shit, Joe got banned too.

MachNU
I would love to see the people in question and statements in question because if something like that went down today then some people need some time away from IA for awhile!

blacknightteg
06-11-2009, 08:04 PM
damn jason, props.

green91
06-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Nice work jason!

blacknightteg
06-11-2009, 08:06 PM
I would love to see the people in question and statements in question because if something like that went down today then some people need some time away from IA for awhile!

that would pretty much mean this whole board needs to be shut down then. cause everyone does this shit.

MachNU
06-11-2009, 08:10 PM
that would pretty much mean this whole board needs to be shut down then. cause everyone does this shit.

No when we see something actually get to the point of serious issues that can have legal bases to them outside IA, where IA can be involved we shut it down. 99% of the times its all jokes, and just that jokes in the WL! Now something like what happened today about posting other members NWS pictures for the sole fact of starting stuff will get shut down right away as it did. But i have to agree with Speed proper punishment was not take against both parties! But again if it did not start here, and someone brought it here, then only that person is to blame!

Echonova
06-11-2009, 08:13 PM
that would pretty much mean this whole board needs to be shut down then. cause everyone does this shit.vBulletin Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Vteckidd
06-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Jason this isnt for discussion, i will PM you

Vteckidd
06-11-2009, 08:18 PM
For the record, all this is going to do is feed the already way outta control shit fest, thats why it is locked. Not because i dont want to explain the rules, but when i say what i have to say, its going to start shit from either Speed, BUttons, Bri, etc etc etc

I just dont have the time to argue an banter back and forth tonight

RandomGuy
06-12-2009, 12:57 PM
lol i dont give a fuck about this shit...

They put it on themselves, twice

1) for taking those provocative pics and hoping that no one would see 'em?

and 2) for sending them to him lol

haha its just ownage...

common sense, don't talk shit to someone with nude pics of you

stillaneon
06-12-2009, 01:06 PM
1) A work safe picture of a male member with his "dime piece" gets posted after an off-site shit talking match with him acting all hard towards 2 female IA members.

In a Thread that was nothing but Malicious. you are correct

2) His rebuttal is to post nude photos of 2, possibly 3, female IA members.

Only after 2 people who weren't even part of the original thread decided to run their mouths. Again, not saying that it was right for him to do, but he did.

4) The male member gets banned a few hours for posting the nude photos of female members and follows that up by threatening to bring a gun to the next meet after 1/2 a dozen members defend said female members.

He was banned to give him time to cool off. Proof of anywhere on here where he threatened someone with a gun (keywords being on here).

5) The female member gets banned for what was quoted above.

Wrong. She got banned because of ban friday.

6) The male member is unbanned within hours.

After he cooled down

7) The female member is banned (until 15 min. ago anyways).
because it was a day from when she was banned for ban friday

8) The entire time people are publicly offering to PM said photos to anyone that wants them with no consequences.

No one can control what is pm'd here.

Where's the logic in all this? For future reference what are the rules?

The rules are in the forums. A good rule of thumb is, if you have to question what you are about to post, then don't post it.

collins
06-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Only after 2 people who weren't even part of the original thread decided to run their mouths. Again, not saying that it was right for him to do, but he did.
maybe i just missed this part, but i saw him start in on her/them maliciously first... did i miss something elsewhere? the "fuck you blah blah blah go kill yourself blah blah blah" was in retaliation of him posting their pics IF IM' NOT MISTAKEN. however, if i AM mistaken, please show me. i could've just missed it.

stillaneon
06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
maybe i just missed this part, but i saw him start in on her/them maliciously first... did i miss something elsewhere? the "fuck you blah blah blah go kill yourself blah blah blah" was in retaliation of him posting their pics IF IM' NOT MISTAKEN. however, if i AM mistaken, please show me. i could've just missed it.

Well that was the way that It appeared. If not, then I will recant that part of my statement.

But the point comes down to, Don't start shit, won't be shit.

As much as Autumn wants to bitch about it, she thrives on the drama.

collins
06-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Well that was the way that It appeared. If not, then I will recant that part of my statement.

But the point comes down to, Don't start shit, won't be shit.

As much as Autumn wants to bitch about it, she thrives on the drama.
das troof!

ALVIN
06-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Young Bloodz...DONT START NO SHIT WONT BE NO SHIT