PDA

View Full Version : Misc what do you listen to but ashamed to admit?

tony
10-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Vanilla Ice? NSync? Just curious.. i know theres a couple of albums that I wont roll my window down while I'm listening.

chuck
10-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Hahaha, I already took pictures of my nsync CD's for some other thread...I don't give a fuck who knows it...but I don't listen to the CD's anymore, but I still have them and know every damn word thanks to a silly HS GF that I wanted to make happy by letting her listen to what she wanted...

As far as what I listen to now, I've got some "softcore" shit like Lifehouse, Dashboard Confessional, The Starting Line, James Taylor, Sister Haze, John Mayer, TONS of country...most people don't picture me listening to that but its really what I listen to most when I'm the only one in the car...good stuff, but i'm not ashamed of it...

quickdodge®
10-03-2005, 10:13 AM
but i'm not ashamed of it...

Well, you should be. Lolol. Later, QD.

HyPer50
10-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Ummm Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morrisette (I've listened to her since I was like in 6th grade...) umm... Georgia Satallites (just that one song.... "Don't tell me no lies, and keep yo hands to ya self"... forgot what it's called), Aqua/Toybox, I think thats the extent of my "embarassing" music likes goes.

tony
10-03-2005, 10:53 AM
I'll probably catch hell for it but I've always bought Mariah Carey's music except for when she went into that slump. I'll usually get crazy looks when I'm listening to coldplay but I dont expect many people in College Park to understand that, same goes for incubus.

malfeas99
10-03-2005, 01:27 PM
COUNTRY, well shania and Jewel

thinkfast®
10-03-2005, 02:09 PM
oldies.

The Animals, a lot of motown, I want you back, chi-lites, 18 w/ a bullet, I'm actually listenin to a CD I just made, gots the "along the watch tower" hendrix. beat that LOL

I get funny looks too, I think its beacuse I have the CD in the Focus instead of the '64 :lmfao:

HyPer50
10-03-2005, 02:38 PM
oldies.

The Animals

Hey, house of the rising sun is an awesome song... why you ashamed of liking that? lol

Kevykev
10-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Hahaha, I already took pictures of my nsync CD's for some other thread...

I was the maker of that thread!