PDA

View Full Version : I'm fucking a man and everyone needs to know it!

RL...
06-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I said it. My car is the most jdm. It is the fastest, and damnit it is the coolest. I keepz it real. Bitches. If you don't think so lets take it to the street and do some roll races on 85 in rush hour traffic. I'll fucking show you who has the fastest car this side of the mississippi.

If you don't like it then FUCK ME. I'm gay..

KTHXBYE

oneSLOWex
06-10-2009, 01:41 PM
FIRST

.blank cd
06-10-2009, 01:43 PM
2nd

NVEOUS
06-10-2009, 02:18 PM
GAY thread is GAY :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

oneSLOWex
06-10-2009, 02:19 PM
OMG he admitted his NON-heterosexuality

PURP
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
thread of gayness is filled with more gayness of threads.

gay

Ed
06-10-2009, 02:32 PM
wtf

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 02:36 PM
i think you forgot the word "THE" in a certain place.

-Ant.

WTF?
06-10-2009, 02:38 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay:

tandem
06-10-2009, 03:05 PM
lol skanks?

AirMax95
06-10-2009, 03:22 PM
If there was funny here, I do not see it.

Elbow
06-10-2009, 05:21 PM
If THIS WAS REAL, nobody would be surprised or even care, because there is already NO DOUBT about everything said in here about your sexuality.

Slow Motion
06-10-2009, 05:23 PM
*Damn I opened the wrong door*
*Leaves*

RL...
06-10-2009, 05:54 PM
lol I get hotter girls than anyone in here...but this did provide a good laugh for me haha :cheers:

Elbow
06-10-2009, 06:17 PM
You only hang out with decent girls because you play the tee hee game and shop like a little bitch.

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 06:24 PM
^tha hell is a "TEE HEE" game?

-Ant.

Catnip
06-10-2009, 06:25 PM
lol I get hotter girls than anyone in here...but this did provide a good laugh for me haha :cheers:

Are you trying to impress us?

I mean... really?

Evil Goat
06-10-2009, 06:25 PM
fuck your mother

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Fuck you Mr. Org.

Yeah! I found out about you! lolol U bastard. HAHAHA HondaBuilder told me. I was like W>>>>T>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh well, still love ya.

-Ant.

JEY$JDM
06-10-2009, 07:16 PM
FUCK ME. I'm gay..

:gay: fucking fruitcake'n bastard

Evil Goat
06-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Fuck you Mr. Org.

Yeah! I found out about you! lolol U bastard. HAHAHA HondaBuilder told me. I was like W>>>>T>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh well, still love ya.

-Ant.

lulz, i forgot when i my name was changed.....at one point i was like -3XX on rep points, figured it was time to grow up :D

btw...you forgot the "no homo" or did you? :ninja:

RL...
06-10-2009, 08:15 PM
You only hang out with decent girls because you play the tee hee game and shop like a little bitch.

right.....

RL...
06-10-2009, 08:20 PM
lulz, i forgot when i my name was changed.....at one point i was like -3XX on rep points, figured it was time to grow up :D

who cares about rep points. Only like 10% of ppl on here have nice cars, and most of them dont even post. And most of the ppl that post on here are ugly and have never slept with a girl above a 5 on the 1-10 scale lol.

SO gives a fuck about trying to impress these losers.

With that said, I love you IA. You are like my 3rd family, my second of being the cattle of cats and dogs we keep in the back for slaughter for that little extra kick in "mongolian beef"(you know us azns love cat and dog!)

stillaneon
06-10-2009, 10:17 PM

He hangs out with Hot girls because he goes to strip clubs and pays them to act like they give a shit.

And I would be willing to put money that I associate with and have slept with more and better looking girls than this douche will see in his lifetime

Z0_o6
06-11-2009, 12:26 AM
GODDAMN I hate you NissanFag. You literally make me wish you die of a fucking flesh eating disease.

Ed
06-11-2009, 08:06 AM

lol i never noticed your were mr.org

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2009, 10:14 AM
lawlz