PDA

View Full Version : s14 kouki wing, injectors, bov

TTNSX
06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Ok, I've got a few items I need to clear out.

first on the list, my kouki wing, it's a fiberglass knock off, but in good shape, it was cracked when I bought it but I fixed the cracks using 3 stage marine epoxy, it'll last longer than the fiberglass. needs paint and it's ready to go.
$150 takes it.
(I'd rather not ship this, but I will at buyers expense.)

second, a set of 4 Nismo/Tomei 555cc injectors, these are the yellow top/new style injectors. they are all brand new never used. will ship these for $10 anywhere in US. pickup preferred.
(we had a set of these injectors flow tested at RC and they actually flow 615cc)
$350

third, unknown model ARC blow off valve. It's used and in great shape. comes with pipe and flanges. (already welded to a alum. tube)
$120?

fourth, my oil cooler setup. earls lines and fittings -8. unknown brand sandwich plate, mocal 25row oil cooler. part # OC5257-10
description: 25 row 235mm -10 JIC
just need a thermostat and your ready to start cooling some oil.
the cooler is a little warped, one of the fittings broke off, but I had them both professionally re welded (I can't weld alum.) could re-paint if desired. it still works fine.
$300

fifth, stock SR injectors 370cc. green, new style connector, pulled from a running motor, Ohm tested ok.
$100

All items in Charlotte, NC. but i get back to atl pretty often.
interested?, let me know, want more pics?, let me know pudhammeratyahoodotcom

trades: s14 rear camber arms, s14 stuff

TTNSX
06-13-2009, 11:20 AM
need to get this stuff gone.... trying to buy rb!