PDA

View Full Version : :( Thoughts and prayers...

Killer
06-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Well, I haven't been posting much.. As I've been really busy.. Moving/Job searching/Working......... Things just haven't been going my way lately.. .. ..

And to make matters worse, I got a call from my step mother yesterday stating my father was in the hospital. He had a supposed heart attack yesterday morning at work. This is his second one in like 2-3 years..... And if that wasn't bad enough (for me) him and I had gotten into a huge argument sunday night... So I just feel like shit... Anyways, if ya'll could keep him in you thoughts/prayers I'd really appreciate it. They are giving him a drug induced stress test today and from there will determine if there is a blockage that needs surgery or something.

Thanks IA!

Sammich
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
i hope everything works out with your pops man and the job bid will turn around. when are you going to see him? today?

Ed
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Dude, your dad is in my thoughts. Good man. He'll make it and sooner than you think we'll be up there grilling again!

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Damn man :( Hope things get better dude.

99hatch
06-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Yeah man Ill definitely be praying for you and your family. Hope your dad gets better.

DJ Maestro
06-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad Kyle. I'll keep him in my thoughts for sure. :goodjob:

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Damn man, i saw your status on FB.

Good Luck with everything!

Killer
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks guys....

peebs, not sure if i'll be seeing him today or tomorrow.. for now there's not much i can do and he's in jasper (directly between marietta and Br) so before i go see him i'd have to actually go to br first to drop off my dog.. then come back to jasper.. i can't make it in during visiting hours til wednesday cause of my work schedule.. i could take off work.. but with everything he's doing right now they told me to hold off on coming in.

Sammich
06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
so from what you're saying he's pretty stable at the moment, which is excellent news. i just hope that the do what they need to so that he can be around...being fatherless is something i wish on noone, especially sons

BobbyFresco
06-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Hope things get better for you and your father.

Killer
06-09-2009, 09:28 AM
so from what you're saying he's pretty stable at the moment, which is excellent news. i just hope that the do what they need to so that he can be around...being fatherless is something i wish on noone, especially sons

yeah, he was stable all of yesterday after he got to the hospital.. (to my understanding) i spoke with him last night a couple times.. he sounded fine.. just had a headache from the nitro..

teh bri
06-09-2009, 09:40 AM
im praying for him..

Sammich
06-09-2009, 09:42 AM
ITLL ALL WORK OUT HOME SLICE

blackboi50
06-09-2009, 09:47 AM
hes in my prayers Kyle!!!!......he seems strong dude!!!.....1

DriVaH
06-09-2009, 09:52 AM
sorry to hear that man...stay up. bless

Killer
06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
thanks again everyone..

collins
06-09-2009, 10:12 AM
I feel you on the pops thing. Mine went trough a heart attack back in '99. It's hard on you, but stay strong for him and that'll help him more than you know. Good luck with everything man. U guys are in my prayers.

Killer
06-09-2009, 10:41 AM
collins... You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later..

get you next time homes..

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2009, 01:08 PM
gl to him.

black_e92
06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I don't know you at all but of course, I wish you the best of luck!

Killer
06-09-2009, 01:15 PM
i haven't gotten anything from them yet as far as info goes... so i should know more by tomorrow...

collins
06-09-2009, 01:33 PM
collins... You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later..

get you next time homes.. no worries broski.

Killer
06-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Dad called a little bit ago... he's supposed to be released tonight. tests shown no damage, which is great news... but i'm still worried and a bit scared. he's pretty overweight, does not eat healthy at all.. and he's only like 53... this is young for heart problems.. what's worse is i know he's not gonna change his bad habits.. my father and i do not have the best of relationships.. it's kinda great one day and horrible the next.. BUT i still love him to death and i don't want anything to happen to him.. i know he'll be better to my children than he ever was to me, and i want them to have their grandfather around!!!! (of course i'm not a father yet.. lol..)

UpSideDownDesi
06-09-2009, 06:34 PM
he'll be in my prayers bro, i hope all goes well for you and him.

Killer
06-11-2009, 11:49 AM
they've had him back at work the last two days... but due to our argument and just his overall attitude i still just kinda avoid him.. if i don't, we'll just have another fight.. and that's not what he needs right now...

kinda sucks though.

ShooterMcGavin
06-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Dad called a little bit ago... he's supposed to be released tonight. tests shown no damage, which is great news... but i'm still worried and a bit scared. he's pretty overweight, does not eat healthy at all.. and he's only like 53... this is young for heart problems.. what's worse is i know he's not gonna change his bad habits.. my father and i do not have the best of relationships.. it's kinda great one day and horrible the next.. BUT i still love him to death and i don't want anything to happen to him.. i know he'll be better to my children than he ever was to me, and i want them to have their grandfather around!!!! (of course i'm not a father yet.. lol..)
thought you shot blanks? or are you adopting? :D

NevrNufTorq
06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
man i just saw this, i'll be praying for you and your family :goodjob:

Killer
06-12-2009, 10:42 AM
thought you shot blanks? or are you adopting? :D

insert palm face pic