PDA

View Full Version : So someone got me back for pranking IA...

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 08:07 AM
So after the Sofakingfresh meet I had a few people over at my place. I dont store every number in my phone for everyone so most of the time I just wing it. Either way, im chillin there with Nate (Ran) and all of a sudden I get a text message.

**7:41PM**
Mysterious Texter: Whats your addy dude?

Me: *insert my addy* ( I did this because I thought it was someone I invited.

Mysterious Texter: Cool dude leaving in about 30 minutes.

**8:04**
Me: D.O ? (that was me asking if it was Dirty Octopus)

Mysterious Texter: D.O???

**Walker and Bandy show up**

Mysterious Texter: " This Frank. I went down to Summit but I guess I missed ya. People were saying u were having a gtg at your place.

Me: Name on IA?

Mysterious Texter: " Can I still get my 25 gift certificate? Whats IA?

Me: Uhm...the Forum

Me: Sorry dude but if I dont know you.....

Mysterious Texter: Im only a looker , Im not registered.

**So about this time Im thinking what the fukk, someone gave this dude my number and said I was having a thing at my place**

8:30

All of a sudden I get this text message

Mysterious Texter: LOLBBQ Your neighbor just pissed herself when my dog jumped out the car chasing her down a lot. Pitbulls FTMFW.

Now im thinking who the hell is this guy...as I show Nate, Walker, Kevin...we just laugh it off...

THEN:

Mysterious Texter: Bitch called the cops!!! Help me Nemesis!
Mysterious Texter: Im so fucked dude. Cooter bit her.

I show Walker and Kevin that text and we start balling at this total fuckin hick with a pit bull named Cooter.

9:48PM

Mysterious Texter: Whats your apt number? Are you allergic to dogs?

*Now im starting to get a little worried that some idiot just invited himself over and brought a pitbull with him/ I decide not to respond*

Mysterious Texter: ????

Mysterious Texter: I see your car. Where ya at man? We drove from cartersville

**Now I realize that this idiot not only brought a dog but his friends too**

Mysterious Texter: WE"RE WAITING

Mysterious Texter: vroom vroom u coming out or not? I really could use those summit bucks.

Mysterious Texter: Nemesis? U there ??

Mysterious Texter: Can I use your bathroom? Somethings not aggreing with me. Need to drop the kids at the pool..haha

* Now I kind of start to think someones playing a joke on me... but I have no idea who it is*

Mysterious Texter: I cant make it back to cartersville.

Mysterious Texter: I might need to borrow your washing machine, I dont feel so fresh anymore. *sad face*

Mysterious Texter: I went to quicktrip, Im heading home dude. Whens the next summit gtg? Will the summit bucks be good next month?

Mysterious Texter CALLS MY PHONE

I send to voicemail.

Mysterious Texter: WTF? U sent me to voicemail?

Mysterious Texter: Im sorry nemesis

Mysterious Texter: Are you busy 2morrow? Wanna hang out? Talk Stang?

Mysterious Texter: Would you mind mailing me those summit bucks?

Mysterious Texter: Dont worry too much bout it man, just do all you can and let the rough end drag.

**By this time me , walker and kevin are laughing our asses off at this idiot**

Mysterious Texter: How fast is your stang? Is it slicker than a harpooned hippo on a banana tree. I took some pics of your car , hope you dont mind. My car is uglier than a bucket of armpits.

Mysterious Texter: Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I just realized cooter wasnt in the car when I left the apt. Do you mind checking to see if my dog is running wild around your place or should I just come back?

Mysterious Texter: I got lost can you give me directions? My other pit peededdde on the god dang printout!

Mysterious Texter: Is nemesis on your tag? No wut wud be bad ass..if your tag said wild stang!@!

**then some random texting about penis**

So from 7 pm till about midnight I get these texts thinking who the hell is this??? Turns out...it was Walker sitting my living room :lmao:

:2up:

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 08:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking Classic. I'm repping him as soon as he posts in here!

You deserved that shit.

Firefightin_tC
06-09-2009, 08:11 AM
LMAO! Gotcha.

Killer
06-09-2009, 08:12 AM
that's hilarious!!!! walker pwnt you!

LizBiz
06-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Wanna talk stang???

STANG!!!!!!!

Pretty penis.

ROFL!!!

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 10:18 AM
My dog misses you liz! LOL

oneSLOWex
06-09-2009, 10:20 AM
LIRL

LizBiz
06-09-2009, 10:34 AM
My dog misses you liz! LOL Awwww too bad the feeling is not mutual. He was way too touchy feely for the first date and his breath was kickin!!! I miss your girlfriend!!! :( lol

Jecht
06-09-2009, 11:02 AM
LMAO

Bus Driver J
06-09-2009, 11:05 AM
LMFAO, where is deusche bag at for his reps???

Sammich
06-09-2009, 11:07 AM
owned

DB4LYFE ™
06-09-2009, 11:16 AM
lol!!! walker is funny...

~DB4LYFE

blackboi50
06-09-2009, 11:19 AM
hahahhahh walker is teh funny!!! :lmao:....1

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2009, 01:07 PM
lulz

Frög
06-09-2009, 01:18 PM
LOL

Alan®
06-09-2009, 01:23 PM
powned

MachNU
06-09-2009, 01:30 PM
lol good to know your not perceptive when you have people hanging out at your apartment!

DirtyMechanic
06-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Pwnt..... reps to walker if i can... where is that mofo

Mr. Clean
06-09-2009, 07:23 PM
lololol. i can just see his ass sittin' on the couch giggling at you all night lol. :gay:

DeutscheBAG!
06-09-2009, 07:42 PM
HAHAHHA

sorry dude..i had to do something to fuck with your head all night...glad you can take a joke! We'll have to meet up for coffee and talk "stang" sometime

n00bsrus
06-09-2009, 08:13 PM
that was epic

bandydesign
06-10-2009, 06:14 PM
hahaha just found the thread...

proof that walker is a :ninja: