PDA

View Full Version : Fuck people

aguynamedpat
06-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Seriously. I love getting woken up by my girlfriend at 3 AM because my sisters alarm is going off. We look out the window and her passenger door is wide open and her center console is wide open. We go outside to find nothing missing, and it was the only car messed with. There are 2 hondas, a beat up s10 and her chevy equinox in the driveway, and a new Mazda 6 parked at the road. Out of all the cars, they pick the one with a baby seat in it, parked in the driveway. And we have a bright street light next to our driveway so its lit up pretty well. None of the other cars appear to have been messed with, except for hers.

Nothing is missing, but we called the cops just to report it so they know its happening. This is the 2nd time we have had a vehicle broken into since we moved in, and we have not even been in this house a month. Good thing my dad has the hook up on security and closed circuit cameras. That shit is going in tomorrow.

Fuck thieves. :2up:

slostang
06-09-2009, 02:23 AM
did she leave it unlocked?

aguynamedpat
06-09-2009, 02:26 AM
No her factory alarm was armed and going off, its what woke my girlfriend up.

slostang
06-09-2009, 02:32 AM
ah.

FasTech
06-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Damn, could have been worse. Just be thankful nothing was stolen or worse the entire car.

aguynamedpat
06-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Oh I definitely know that. It just fucking sucks, this is the 2nd break in in a month. I dont feel safe parking my car in the driveway at night.

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 05:06 AM
Oh I definitely know that. It just fucking sucks, this is the 2nd break in in a month. I dont feel safe parking my car in the driveway at night.

It's a DSM, you could just walk down the street and push it back home after it broke down on the thieves:tongue1:

Motivation
06-09-2009, 05:13 AM
It's a DSM, you could just walk down the street and push it back home after it broke down on the thieves:tongue1:

Quoted for being an asshole. :2up: neon boy

Revmaynard
06-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Damn, twice in one month? I'd be outta that neighborhood. LOL

Revmaynard
06-09-2009, 05:14 AM

Well I'm going to quote it for truth, Motivation. LOL

mushroom_toy
06-09-2009, 05:20 AM
Maybe you should invest in razor blades and duck tape.

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 05:35 AM
Quoted for being an asshole. :2up: neon boy

You know you were thinking it too

BobbyFresco
06-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Are you renting?
I'm not sure on your money situation or your lease, if you're renting, but I believe it's reason enough to be let out of a lease...then you'd be able to find somewhere safer to live...

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 07:53 AM
What part of GA do you reside?

I know duluth has a horrible record for break-ins.

-Ant.

NVEOUS
06-09-2009, 07:53 AM
I agree with bobby on this one. I wouldn't be staying there anymore after that kind of shit. I mean once ok its one time but damn that shit twice in a month.

DriVaH
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
that sucks.... sorry man.

aguynamedpat
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
We spent a shitload of money moving in. Yeah we are renting. I already thought about that, because I also believe this is grounds to break the lease. Were in Lawrenceville, but were on the Grayson side of Lawrenceville. We are literally 1 minute from houses with a Grayson address.

BobbyFresco
06-09-2009, 11:42 AM
We spent a shitload of money moving in. Yeah we are renting. I already thought about that, because I also believe this is grounds to break the lease. Were in Lawrenceville, but were on the Grayson side of Lawrenceville. We are literally 1 minute from houses with a Grayson address.

If this all happened within the first month, I wouldn't expect it to get any better and there is no monetary value that can be placed on safety....

aguynamedpat
06-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I know. I think its just stupid kids because our driveway is LIT UP bigtime because there is a street light right next to our driveway. Also we forgot to leave our porch light on so it was pitch black, but now we are leaving on the light on each corner of the house, the front porch light, the back porch light, and we are getting security installed today along with infrared cameras and a DVR since we can get it all free. We are also going to leave lights on inside the house.

Trust me, I wouldnt mind just packing the shit up and getting the hell out, but we dont have the money to do that right now. We spent it all moving in. We checked the house out a bunch of times, checked out the neighborhood and everything. Its a nice neighborhood, we didnt expect this, especially being this close to Grayson.

The day someone tries to come INSIDE the house will be the day I say fuck money, pack my shit up and move home with my parents lol.

GLulic
06-09-2009, 05:59 PM

WTF dude, I live on the grayson side of lawrenceville too. Simonton road by the publix. Dude, I've left my house unlocked at night and my WINDOWS down in my car, NOTHING ever gone.

What neighborhood do you live in? I live in brands plantation.

GLulic
06-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I know. I think its just stupid kids because our driveway is LIT UP bigtime because there is a street light right next to our driveway. Also we forgot to leave our porch light on so it was pitch black, but now we are leaving on the light on each corner of the house, the front porch light, the back porch light, and we are getting security installed today along with infrared cameras and a DVR since we can get it all free. We are also going to leave lights on inside the house.

Trust me, I wouldnt mind just packing the shit up and getting the hell out, but we dont have the money to do that right now. We spent it all moving in. We checked the house out a bunch of times, checked out the neighborhood and everything. Its a nice neighborhood, we didnt expect this, especially being this close to Grayson.

The day someone tries to come INSIDE the house will be the day I say fuck money, pack my shit up and move home with my parents lol.

That's weird. Probably some kids or something. I've lived in lawrenceville for almost 10 years and NEVER got my car broken in or house. I never even lock my car, nor do my parents, but my mom parks in the garage lol. Just leave the living room light on or something. :goodjob:

Revmaynard
06-09-2009, 06:01 PM
WTF dude, I live on the grayson side of lawrenceville too. Simonton road by the publix. Dude, I've left my house unlocked at night and my WINDOWS down in my car, NOTHING ever gone.

What neighborhood do you live in? I live in brands plantation.

Thanks for the headsup.

GLulic
06-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the headsup.

LOL, idc. Feel free to come steal something.

:ninja:

tandem
06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Damn that sucks man. I hate people that fuck with cars, it just ain't right.

UpSideDownDesi
06-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Wow didn't know L'ville was going down the hill so bad. I live in Grayson, and no complaints so far. U live in a big neighborhood? Then start looking for teenager who look suspicious...mostly it's their friends of friends.

P.S
Grayson now had Private Security that rolls around. If u need a house i got a Nice 4 bd/2.5 bath house for rent in Grayson...BIG bedrooms. :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
06-09-2009, 06:29 PM
LOL, idc. Feel free to come steal something.

:ninja:
not really smart to post up were you live bro, i don't trust the :ninja: that hover around on this site.

civic gsr
06-09-2009, 10:25 PM
u need to put a better alarm in ur cars !!!!! just letting u noe

aguynamedpat
06-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Glulic- I would advise NOT revealing where you live and saying you leave your windows down. Also, I would advise not to leave your house unlocked or your car unlocked in that area. We talked to the neighbors today, and both neighbors houses have been broken into as well. I just cant believe the crime in this neighborhood. The houses are nice, shit were paying almost $1200 a month for this house.

Sunny- The neighborhood is a decent size. Its not the biggest, but its got one main road that is pretty long and like 4 side streets. Id guess about 100 houses or so. So its not the biggest but its not a small one road neighborhood.

I have a few culprits in mind as far as who has done this. I think whoever did it was the same person who broke into our roommates truck the first time. When they broke into his truck they got like $130 cash or so, so I think they came back thinking they would get cash out of someone elses car. Also, his truck was unlocked (he learned his lesson, trust me) because he thought he brought his money and everything inside. Its a real beat up S10, the last one you think they would target. But I think they came back hoping another car was open, and I am still not ruling out the fact that her car was unlocked. I think something is wrong with it, I dont think all the doors are locking when you use the remote. There have been times where I have gone into it to get something and the door was unlocked but the alarm went off.

Kasper
06-10-2009, 12:42 AM
with my honda i always locked my doors manually cause it did the same thing.. sometimes the drivers door didnt lock cause of the anti key locking thing to prevent you from locking your keys in the car or some shit. im thinking a few paintball guns would do the trick.. specially with frozen paintballs. just make sure your a good shot cause ya dont wanna hit the cars! good luck bubba. hope ya gettem.. just keep yourself from makeing them bite the curb!

eraser4g63
06-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Same reason I don't think that my RX-7 will be stolen

Doppelgänger
06-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Invest in Red Bull and a rifle...pick a nice spot in the bushes and have fun.

GLulic
06-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Glulic- I would advise NOT revealing where you live and saying you leave your windows down. Also, I would advise not to leave your house unlocked or your car unlocked in that area. We talked to the neighbors today, and both neighbors houses have been broken into as well. I just cant believe the crime in this neighborhood. The houses are nice, shit were paying almost $1200 a month for this house.

Sunny- The neighborhood is a decent size. Its not the biggest, but its got one main road that is pretty long and like 4 side streets. Id guess about 100 houses or so. So its not the biggest but its not a small one road neighborhood.

I have a few culprits in mind as far as who has done this. I think whoever did it was the same person who broke into our roommates truck the first time. When they broke into his truck they got like $130 cash or so, so I think they came back thinking they would get cash out of someone elses car. Also, his truck was unlocked (he learned his lesson, trust me) because he thought he brought his money and everything inside. Its a real beat up S10, the last one you think they would target. But I think they came back hoping another car was open, and I am still not ruling out the fact that her car was unlocked. I think something is wrong with it, I dont think all the doors are locking when you use the remote. There have been times where I have gone into it to get something and the door was unlocked but the alarm went off.

Haha, I've left my door unlocked and doors in my car, don't anymore. Shit, the house and ALL cars have a alarm, nothing to be worried about. :goodjob: and my car is literally 10ft from my window. Lawrenceville is going down hill, man. :(

Dude, you're renting for $1200? I'll sell you my house and you WONT have to worry about anything. And it should be around $950 a month. 4dr/2bath.

PM me if ANY interest :goodjob:

GLulic
06-10-2009, 10:37 AM

I think I know what neighborhood you're talking about, small chance lol. If it is that one, my parents friends lived there (moved to FL) and they never had any break in-s and they had 3 nice lexus's..

IndianStig
06-10-2009, 10:44 AM
That sucks man, good to know you're getting security installed though.

aguynamedpat
06-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Not trying to stir up a racial thing, but I talked to a family in here today, and they said they have had their cars and stuff messed with as well. We have something in common with this family too and that is we are both white. The cop also told us that it is most likely because we are white, because he said most of the calls around this area he responds to are from white families, and he said the last 3 perpetrators they have caught have been black people messing with the white people in the neighborhood.

aguynamedpat
06-10-2009, 11:35 PM
So we are going to call tomorrow and beg for our deposit back. These three kids were walking up the street, and they stopped in front of our house and just stared at us. We were outside, I said hey and hows it going, they didnt answer and they just stared. Our garage door was open so they could see all the stuff inside our garage. These are 3 kids who all dropped out of high school and have a house down the street (learned that from talking to that family today), and they are one group of suspects we think may have broken into our cars.

To make things better, someone came in our backyard today and messed with our grill. We asked everyone here, and no one here messed with it today. The cover was off and laying right in front of the grill. I know the storms today were bad, but the cover was literally a foot in front of the grill. Plus, those would have had to been some massive upbursts of wind since the cover hangs down less than 1'' from the ground.

We are calling tomorrow and begging for our deposit back. If we cannot get our deposit back we cannot leave. I do not feel safe here any longer, nor does anyone else living here. If we can get it back we will be looking for something else. I told my sister that I would personally call but she said she would. We will see something tomorrow. Im hoping they will cooperate with us since they were VERY uncooperative until about a week ago when I sent a nasty email to the company president.

BlkCD5
06-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Hope everything works out for you.

aguynamedpat
06-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks man, so do we. If it doesnt work out, the next move is a gun. I am not one to fight, but when you continually mess with me and my family the shit gets old. ESPECIALLY when I live with my sister and my three year old nephew.

aguynamedpat
06-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Yes. Now the shit is getting legal. The landlord fired the rental company today. So now we are talking to an attorney, but I am pretty sure we can get out of this lease now. So we will see!