PDA

View Full Version : need some ideas...

kilpatty43
10-02-2005, 11:15 PM
ok my bro and his gf broke up friday night...and man has this been ugly...hes moved back in with me and he so completely down...i dont know what to do for him...adn this girl has turned complete pyscho bitch...i feel really bad for him bc the shit this bitch is doing is jsut crazy and hes not handling it at all...what can i do to cheer him up??? any ideas would be great...thanks

Bishop
10-02-2005, 11:18 PM
hire a hitman

kilpatty43
10-02-2005, 11:21 PM
ok im being serious so stop fucking around

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Is there a sport or activity he likes? being with a sister and having a good time always helps. any family member at that matter... I am having to think of ways every day to keep my mom occupied and happy...

Sirk
10-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Invite him to do stuff with you and your friends. Go do something outdoorsey, find some random house project he can help with. Can always throw a party.. hmmm... introduce him to one of your less than classy friends :tongue: Lets see... so much crap.. time heals all wounds, till then you just gotta keep him occupied.

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Yea the random house stuff worked amazing for the past 2 days... letting her come to home depot, she smiled the whole time finding things she could do stuff with... now we are putting hard wood floors down :D

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 11:26 PM
:confused: we helping at all?

Sirk
10-02-2005, 11:28 PM
I think she needs to respond faster lol, what does he like to do? Into video games at all, movies, cars? Give us vital infos!

neontuner95
10-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Invite him to do stuff with you and your friends. Go do something outdoorsey, find some random house project he can help with. Can always throw a party.. hmmm... introduce him to one of your less than classy friends :tongue: Lets see... so much crap.. time heals all wounds, till then you just gotta keep him occupied.

I agree just bond more with dude get out there and bring him to places you socialize at.

Bishop
10-02-2005, 11:30 PM
ok im being serious so stop fucking around
uhh...think of something fun to do...anything to take his mind off of it..... :confused:

kilpatty43
10-02-2005, 11:41 PM
the problem is that we live in a small town here at school...and everyone knows everyones business...and this girl has been here for 6 years and knows everyone...he cant go anywhere without someone saying something...it happened to us today at walmart...its crazy,...this bitch has turned his life upside down...destroyed their apt, etc...is threatening him...crazy shit...but he wont go out anymore bc of all of it...we planned a movie day since our other roommate hasnt seen star wars and me & him lvoe it...but it just isnt enough...

Hulud
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM
get out of dodge, this weekend get out of town and have some fun

kilpatty43
10-02-2005, 11:45 PM
he may come up to go to the game on saturday but it jsut depends on work

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 11:48 PM
the movies is good... its harder to think since you say its a smaller town... if i remember some things Ill let you know. I know turning the music on, redoing the house or just cleaning random things turned fun and kept her busy and had fun singing and dancing around the house... yeah i dont know if your brother will dance. but its a mind occupied thing.

UpSideDownDesi
10-02-2005, 11:48 PM
well he won't feel better until he tells himself that he needs to get over it and move on. No matter how much you try....it won't wrk. Just keep on talking to him.....right now he needs some1 to talk too. Taking him out and gettin his mind somwhere else will help, but not alot. Ya throw a lil party....call friends over.....when some drinks go down his system he will automatically start to mingle with other people.

kilpatty43
10-02-2005, 11:49 PM
we're redoing the apt and got some new ffruniture and stuff today and we had fun...but we went and moved more of his stuff in and he really struggled with it...i just feel so helpless

UpSideDownDesi
10-02-2005, 11:55 PM
he is gonna stay down for few days.......time heals. My hearts been broke few times and it took me time. Just keep on talking to him and let the time do rest.

RandomGuy
10-03-2005, 12:07 AM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstrip club

UpSideDownDesi
10-03-2005, 12:15 AM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstrip club
i'll second that.......he'll be Cheezzin in no time.

Sirk
10-03-2005, 12:16 AM
beer and painpills! since we're going OT now.. lol

Darling Nikki
10-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Heather take him shopping even though guys say they don't they really do :goodjob:

7Mpower89
10-03-2005, 11:52 AM
My GF and I just broke up recently, howver it wasn't bad like your bro. What he needs to do is surround himself with friends and get out of the apartment. He should have some type of activity every night.. it really helps. Does he like playing pool? I joined a pool tournament and I need someone to practice with on the off days...