PDA

View Full Version : New - Alphasonik Pro Remedy I & II Active Differential Driver/Preamp - $40

lowjack
06-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I have three (3) sets of the Alphasonik Pro Remedy I & II Active Differential units for sale.

SOLD !!!!

These are all NEW and will go inline with your RCA cables to make your system clean of any electrical noise you could hear coming from the car. This are selling for about $40-$50 each ($100/set) online. They are meant for anyone having grounding issues with their build and/or competition grade builds where raw power is being used a ear crushing levels. They each have their own box and will only help any system be better.

As a former sponsored car builder for Alphasonik I have what is left of my equipment to sell off. Dont miss your chance to get great gear at a fraction of the prices online.

http://www.steelenvisions.com/pe-online/index.htm (Link to my last car build, Purevil 350z)

Please see my other adds for other Amps, EQ's. Sub woofers (including a 15 inch Mayhem), Componet speakers, and Professional Line Filters.

ALPHASONIK REMEDY PRO1

BALANCED LINE TRANSMITTER*

Active Differential Line Driver
Converts Line Level Audio Signal to Balanced Line Level Output

*Most applications require both PRO I & PRO II
Helps Cancel Induced and Radiated Noise of Vehicle’s Electrical System. Isolates Input Signal from Ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alphasonik REMEDY PRO 2

BALANCED LINE RECEIVER*
Active Differential Preamplifier
Converts Any Amplifier or Other Car Audio Equipment to a Differential Input

*Most applications require both PRO I & PRO II
Helps Cancel Induced and Radiated Noise of Vehicle’s Electrical System. Isolates Input Signal from Ground