PDA

View Full Version : Alphasonik PEQ20LX 20-Band EQ, Crossover, 8-Volt Line Driver - $200

lowjack
06-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Alphasonik PEQ20LX 20-Band EQ, Crossover, 8-Volt Line Driver for sale!

SOLD!!

These sell for over $399.00 on the net and the MSRP is $599.00. This is a STEAL for a competition level EQ/Crossover!

This unit is slightly used, and comes in the original box. It was removed from the Purevil 350z showcar after the final DUB show in Atlanta, in 2007. It won best Sport compact Audio System that show. This EQ is in great shape and was the center piece of my build. Of all the audio gear in the Z, this was by far the most impressive. You are able to contol everything from the front to the rear of the auto with percision. You will not be disappointed with this unit and it will pump up anything you have +8 Volts. If you are looking for competition grade hardware and performance you have come to the right place.

http://www.steelenvisions.com/pe-online/index.htm (Link to my last car build, Purevil 350z)

As a former sponsored car builder for Alphasonik I have what is left of my equipment to sell off. Dont miss your chance to get great gear at a fraction of the prices online.

Please see my other adds for other Amps, EQ's. Sub woofers (including a 15 inch Mayhem), Componet speakers, and Professional Line Filters.

PEQ20LX:
20-Band EQ, Crossover, 8-Volt Line Driver
20-Band Graphic Equalizer: +/-12 dB
2-Way Fading or 3-Way Non-Fading Crossover @ 18dB Per Octave
Variable Low Pass Sub Channel Crossover: 40Hz - 400Hz
Variable Band Pass (or Rear High Pass) Crossover: High 40Hz - 800Hz & Low 2kHz - 7kHz
Variable High Pass Tweeter or Front Crossover: 40Hz – 8kHz (w x10 switch)
Subwoofer Phase Control: 0~180°
Variable Bass Level: +18dB
Variable Q: 2-20
Variable Front/Rear Fader for 2-Channel Input Systems
Variable Input Levels for All Channels
Equalizer Bypass Switch
Stereo/Mono Subwoofer Switch
Band Pass/High Pass Midrange Switch
Parallel Input Switch for Fading or Non-Fading Operation
Remote Bass Control Module and Adjusting Bass Level and Filter Q
18dB per Octave Crossover Slopes
RCA Outputs: Sub, Band Pass (or Rear High Pass), Tweeter (or Front) High Pass