PDA

View Full Version : F*** the gangs in G'ville.

JagerGirl
03-24-2005, 03:23 PM
On Monday night, at my apartment complex in Gainesville, my boyfriend's 4 runner along with 2 other vehicles on the property were broken into. My boyfriend's 4 runner was loaded with an in dash DVD player, an extra DVD/MP3 located under the driver's seat, a brand new 1200 watt Amp (that I bought on Sunday for him for his birthday), and 2, 12" subs were stolen. His entire dash was ripped to pieces and his driver's side window was busted in. In everything they took, they valued at around $2600. Wierd thing, they left the brand new vtech box, they unscrewed the subs from the box... Needless to say, they took their time.

The other cars on the property were older cars, but they got 1 CD player from 1 car which valued at $300, and the other car they got the dash ripped apart, but only the face off the CD player. They did take his toolbox valued at $500. Obviously, they were in a hurry to get out on the 3rd car, that's why they left it how they did.

Well, a resident notified the office yesterday saying that as he was leaving for work at 2 a.m. he opened up his door and a hispanic male was standing outside his door. (The location of this apartment was next to the enterance way of the community so he was their lookout guy more than likely.) Anywho, when our resident opened the door, the guy ran and took off to the other guys where they were working on their 3rd CD player. They fled the property then. They got a lot from this place. Most important, the birthday present for my boyfriend.

In 10 years, this property has never had a car or apartment break in, but they did it just as the 4 runner was show ready. So, I hope to God that the police catch these guys and I hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent.

If you live in Hall county or near, please beware that the hispanic gangs in this area are getting worse... Keep your doors and windows locked in your house and in your vehicle. Also, keep a swivel head on your shoulders, you may never know who's following you.

Tiffany

SL65AMG
03-24-2005, 03:27 PM
sounds like someone needs to go buy a gun.... ida shot all the mother ****ers but im sorry for you and i hope you get ur stuff back.

JagerGirl
03-24-2005, 03:30 PM
I would have shot them too, however it was about 1:30 am and we were asleep...

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2005, 03:31 PM
dang...sorry to hear that...with all these valuable things we put in our vechiles i suggest a remote 2 way alarm...which pages you when it goes off...it gets annoying when it just randomly goes off but it could help

JagerGirl
03-24-2005, 03:34 PM
He had one, however the alarm was disabled at the time while we were waiting on the new remote to arrive, which came in yesterday (doesn't do much good now)... Too little too late.. Lifes a bitch though, I guess that's what happens...

B16a2 Civic
03-24-2005, 03:35 PM
yeahh..but karma's a bitch too...so for the mexicans...what goes around, comes around

buddha@TeamFX
03-24-2005, 03:35 PM
we have had some spray painting the back of our warehouse...so we have the cops patroling the building alot more now..hope they catch em..

accented
03-24-2005, 03:36 PM
dude that reminds of the time i got my tvs stolen from my car, my clifford alarm was on the fritz and couldnt be armed..

Kevykev
03-24-2005, 03:41 PM
.what goes around, comes around
true

iloveboost
03-24-2005, 04:02 PM
sounds like someone needs to go buy a gun.... ida shot all the mother ****ers but im sorry for you and i hope you get ur stuff back.

Logical enough. Someone stealing your CD player, you take their life.

JagerGirl
03-24-2005, 04:05 PM
No, I wouldn't take a life, I would have just taken a foot, and it wasn't just a CD player, it was $2600 worth of stuff he worked hard to get. Some puck ass bitches decide they want free stuff cause they are too lazy to work, fuck them..

accented
03-24-2005, 04:27 PM
makes sense to me if they take a cd player and you take their life.. like we need people like that anyhow

civic95
03-24-2005, 04:30 PM
No, I wouldn't take a life, I would have just taken a foot, and it wasn't just a CD player, it was $2600 worth of stuff he worked hard to get. Some puck ass bitches decide they want free stuff cause they are too lazy to work, fuck them..

Werd, and don't shoot them in the foot. I'd have fun torturing them for a few days.

Tie em up, cut em, pour salt in the wounds.
Or set a timer for 10 mins, kick them each time it goes off.

I could go on, but ya get the idea. I would make damn sure they would think twice about ripping people off in the future, and what that person might do when they're caught.

FrnkPwrs
03-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Just be happy it wasnt a real street gang and when that resident opened the door they didnt beat the shit out of them. Sucks about what happened to your bf, did he have full coverage?

babygurl
03-24-2005, 04:51 PM
some dumbass breaks into my car, and i catch them i am taking my shot gun and shooting them.......i am happy i stay in dahlonega and dont have to worry about that shit........

Pablo
03-24-2005, 05:27 PM
that is why i am happy that i now park my car in a garage.
gainesville is getting bad

Buford®
03-24-2005, 08:36 PM

w3rd. My bitch is ALWAYS in the garage.

HyPer50
03-24-2005, 08:46 PM
$2600 of equipment in the car and no alarm? well you gotta learn somehow... thats what finally made me buy an alarm, after my car got broken into.

Edit: i read rest of the post... oh well

SL65AMG
03-24-2005, 08:51 PM

if u dont kill them they own ur ass for the rest of ur life..... so better do it right the first time.... and whats it to us? most of them are prolly ILLEGALS anyways.... bitches.

Rabunchic
03-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I am really sorry Tiff

Julio
03-24-2005, 11:10 PM
" SHOW " ready vehicles parked in a Aparment complex parking lot.. Moron. Why waste all that money.

Idiot , All that work and no alarm... Yeah, If he had a gun he should've shot himself for beeing a jackass.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-24-2005, 11:12 PM
damn julio, tell us how you really feel!!!

Julio
03-24-2005, 11:16 PM
damn julio, tell us how you really feel!!!

This is not a perfect world.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-24-2005, 11:19 PM
oh, i know!

hell, i don't have anything worth any money in my car, but i still won't park it in the parking lot of my complex...it goes in the garage! i don't trust anybody! not only do people think everything is free for taking, but they don't know how to open doors gently & not slam theirs into the side of the car next to them. rude ass people!!!

iloveboost
03-25-2005, 06:37 AM
some dumbass breaks into my car, and i catch them i am taking my shot gun and shooting them.......i am happy i stay in dahlonega and dont have to worry about that shit........

And then you get hauled off to jail.

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Yea, well, shit happens for a reason and whoever they are, I hope to god they get shipped back to fuckin mexico where they belong. Yes, he has full coverage, unfortunately his insuance company will not cover the system b/c it wasn't factory.

Leisa
03-25-2005, 08:47 AM
Tiffany, who does he have his insurance with... I know when Bretts car was broken into our insurance covered every bit of the aftermarket stereo equipment that he had in his car

HiPSI
03-25-2005, 09:01 AM

gainesville has always sucked... i worked there for 2 days before someone tried to jack my car. shit still pisses me off to this day.

FrnkPwrs
03-25-2005, 09:26 AM
Make sure you have installation receipts. Some companys will try to dick you saying if it things like amps and subs werent bolted down or professionally installed, then you are assed out. Insurance companies can try to rape you just as bad as teh person who took the shit in the first place

thinkfast®
03-25-2005, 09:26 AM
like Frank said be happy it wasnt a real gang, there woulda been a lot more then $2600 of equipment missing. And honestly, do you really know they were mexican? Or wait, I bet they were hispanic "looking" and had a few tats on 'em??

gimme a fuckin break. They were probably middle eastern :D

Kevykev
03-25-2005, 09:57 AM
^ LOLOL...

or maybe caucasians posing as mexicans...always tryin' to set people up yah know.

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 10:12 AM
Actually, yes we know they were hispanic, have you not been to gainesville? And, Leisa, I'm not sure, we do have receipts for everything... I mean, even the installation and wiring, EVERYTHING... But the wont cover it, maybe we should check a little deeper into the policy. However, Clay's mom works for the insurance company, she's the top dawg of her branch, and she says it wont cover it, that he had to have additional insurance just for his equipment. I told Clay he was lucky they didn't put him up on blocks and take his 22's

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 10:13 AM
dude has got 22's on a 4runner? thats not right...

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes, he does.

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 10:18 AM
ITS A 4 RUNNER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 10:19 AM
It was a nice 4 runner... yessss!

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 10:20 AM
but why 22's, why not 17's with some 34's and some liftage? that way the mexicans wouldnt be able to get into it...too tall

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 10:22 AM
I know... I loved lifted cars too, however, the 22's definately suit the car... With the paint job and other additions, it's very classy.

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 10:23 AM
it needs mud...now thats classy

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 10:23 AM
LOL... It's never seen mud..

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 10:29 AM
GAWD!!!! thats ghey!

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 10:30 AM
ummm... ok. I like it personally and just about everyone else who sees it likes it too!

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 10:32 AM
lol...you know im fuckin round....ive never seen it, so i cant judge...but i hope he gets some of his shit back

Julio
03-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Yea, well, shit happens for a reason and whoever they are, I hope to god they get shipped back to fuckin mexico where they belong. Yes, he has full coverage, unfortunately his insuance company will not cover the system b/c it wasn't factory.

And how do you know they were mexican? they could've been from Venezuela,Honduras, Peru,Chile and from any other south american country.

Did they ever teach geography in the school you went to?

Scrappy
03-25-2005, 11:29 AM
julio is drillin hard today! im sorry tiff...

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 11:57 AM
And how do you know they were mexican? they could've been from Venezuela,Honduras, Peru,Chile and from any other south american country.

Did they ever teach geography in the school you went to?

Actually they did, but julio, once again I ask, have you ever been to gainesville, where 90% of the population is hispanic... ask anyone.. :jerkit:

Edit: I wish that they would send them back to South America...

NEONRACER
03-25-2005, 12:05 PM
IMO there is a big difference between people from mexico and people from South America. Although they both are hispanic they are very different and should not all be lumped into the same group. My family in Rio would not like that very much.

JagerGirl
03-25-2005, 12:27 PM
This is not a debate topic... This is an informative topic to let the people know in gainesville and the surrounding areas to keep your doors locked and keep a lookout for things around you.

Rabunchic
03-25-2005, 01:54 PM
ANY THEY WERE LATINOS HISPANIC WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

efman
03-25-2005, 02:03 PM
ya i sleep with my 40. ill be ready for those biatches :2up:

DJ XtRaK©
03-25-2005, 02:10 PM
julio....you mexican?

NEONRACER
03-25-2005, 02:32 PM
This is nothing new for Gainesville. I used to get into with the mexicans gangs up there way back in the day when Lakeshore mall was the shit. It doesn't matter where you live you always have a chance to be a victim of crime.

Julio
03-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Actually they did, but julio, once again I ask, have you ever been to gainesville, where 90% of the population is hispanic... ask anyone.. :jerkit:

Edit: I wish that they would send them back to South America...

And whats the problem that Gainsville has alot of Hispanic? and 90% Im pretty sure that % is way off.
Does it bother you to see all those Hispanics in Gainsville?

No wonder Gainsville is almost a complete city, It wouldve probably still be woods if it wasnt for most of them.
Then move the hell out of Gainsville... Yes Ive been to Gainsville plenty of times.

Or is it that your a racist just like your pops?

Stop complaining, Like I said before is not a perfect world.

Julio
03-25-2005, 11:42 PM
IMO there is a big difference between people from mexico and people from South America. Although they both are hispanic they are very different and should not all be lumped into the same group. My family in Rio would not like that very much.

What Diffrence? Only real diffrence is Brazil.. They are not even really Hispanics.. But most of south america is.

Im really surprise Brazil is even in that continent. And the next really big diffence would be Venezuela

But all the other countries, cultures are really similar.

BTW matt ( Neonracer), have you ever been to the carnaval Down in RIO I heard is fire!

Julio
03-25-2005, 11:43 PM
julio....you mexican?

Nope. But it seems like In GA the only hispanic race people know down here is Mexican, sad to see sometimes.

quickdodge®
03-25-2005, 11:56 PM
I agree, Julio. I hate blanket statements. Later, QD.

babygurl
03-26-2005, 08:14 AM
And then you get hauled off to jail.

EITHER WAY......SHIT HAPPENS......ITS SHIT THAT THEY BREAK INTO MY CAR, AND ITS SHIT WHEN THEY GET SHOT :)

eViLMunkey
03-26-2005, 08:17 AM
wouldn't it be a family fued up there...

collins
03-26-2005, 08:30 AM
laura, unfortunatly the law doesnt see it that way.

Julio
03-26-2005, 09:44 AM
EITHER WAY......SHIT HAPPENS......ITS SHIT THAT THEY BREAK INTO MY CAR, AND ITS SHIT WHEN THEY GET SHOT :)

Honestly, If they break into my home that would be the only time I would even think about shooting a thieve, Now if they are trying to steal a car, I won't even worry about it. If I have a expensive car, I would get good insurance, Not just liability.
But anyways, if you ever make that mistake of shooting a thieve outside your home, best thing to do is drag the thieve inside your home anyways and say he was just breaking/broke into your house.

Leisa
03-26-2005, 09:46 AM
But anyways, if you ever make that mistake of shooting a thieve outside your home, best thing to do is drag the thieve inside your home anyways and say he was just breaking/broke into your house.

exactly

NEONRACER
03-26-2005, 09:55 AM
What Diffrence? Only real diffrence is Brazil.. They are not even really Hispanics.. But most of south america is.

Im really surprise Brazil is even in that continent. And the next really big diffence would be Venezuela

But all the other countries, cultures are really similar.

BTW matt ( Neonracer), have you ever been to the carnaval Down in RIO I heard is fire!

The cultures are the same but what I mean is the personality of the people are different. I have Peruvian and Argentian co-workers and I have heard alot of stories how the mexican people will rob and kill the south american people for trying to immigrate through the country. Most south american people don't like mexicans because of that and vice versa. There are other reasons as well.

No I haven't been to the carnival. I had an invite when I turned 18 and like an idiot I did not take it. One of my cousins down there looks like a california surfer dude. Kinda funny how cultures from over here end up in that part of the world. If I could speak portugeuse I would probably live down there, nobody hates Brazil and just look at the women. haha

Scrappy
03-26-2005, 12:00 PM
i dont see why he didnt have insurance on everything... i mean hell i even have full coverage on my motor its self... and it isnt just in gainsville... shits stolen every minute... i mean hell from northpoint mall 2 days ago 2 bikes were stolen... its not a certain group or nationality... its EVERYONE... move on already...

speedracer41
03-26-2005, 12:16 PM
It sucks that those of us who work our a**es off for our stuff, can get ripped off like in this situation. Some punk a** can just come and take our stuff. They are straight up lazy trash.

JagerGirl
03-28-2005, 07:57 AM
i dont see why he didnt have insurance on everything... i mean hell i even have full coverage on my motor its self... and it isnt just in gainsville... shits stolen every minute... i mean hell from northpoint mall 2 days ago 2 bikes were stolen... its not a certain group or nationality... its EVERYONE... move on already...

fuck off Krissy.. I'm not the one keeping this topic rolling it's the people who want to bicker and argue about stupid shit like nationality.. jesus.

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 10:50 AM
who is arguing about nationality, chick? You made an ignorant comment, on a public messages board, (not at your white only A&F party) so expect some feedback honkey :D

PS- I've been to Gainesville too, quite a Venezuelan population popping up there! a friend of mine has an insurance agency and sees plenty of all non-mexican latinos as well... hope this helps.

JagerGirl
03-28-2005, 01:33 PM
who is arguing about nationality, chick? You made an ignorant comment, on a public messages board, (not at your white only A&F party) so expect some feedback honkey :D

PS- I've been to Gainesville too, quite a Venezuelan population popping up there! a friend of mine has an insurance agency and sees plenty of all non-mexican latinos as well... hope this helps.

dude, i dont even wear A&F so dont make ignorant comments... like I said before, I know they were HISPANIC, not mexican... I didn't narrow it down to they were mexicans... you can fuck off too

and by the way, my name is tiffany, not chick

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 02:16 PM
hey how bout read the fuckin post, noone said you wear A&F.... and you were the one making ignorant comments so "fuck off" yourself :D

oh yea, its ricky, not dude

JagerGirl
03-28-2005, 02:54 PM
hey how bout read the fuckin post, noone said you wear A&F.... and you were the one making ignorant comments so "fuck off" yourself :D

oh yea, its ricky, not dude

good call.. wahtever.