PDA

View Full Version : If Nissantun3r wasn't allowed to OPERATE a computer

stillaneon
06-08-2009, 12:47 PM
We would be able to go through the day reading stupid ass threads by IA's village idiot. We wouldn't have to deal with his spelling errors and the lame excuses he has for why he can't spell.

We wouldn't have threads created for the simple pleasure of jesting at his stupidity, but we'd all be happier in the long run.

DISCUSS

Sammich
06-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I HAVE A QUES...SINCE NISSANRETARD IS PRESENT..DOES HE MAKE ME LOOK GOOD? LOL

NVEOUS
:lmfao: PWNT!!!!!!!!

SouthrnStyle
You clicked it an read it your fault i just scroll right past them!

LostSolVTEC
06-08-2009, 12:49 PM
my opinion probably doesn't count to most here but yes :cheers:

Sammich
06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
my opinion probably doesn't count to most here but yes :cheers:

IT MEANS ALOT TO ME SWEETHEART:lmfao:

stillaneon
06-08-2009, 12:51 PM
You clicked it an read it your fault i just scroll right past them!

I was just trying to figure out if he knew a word I didn't.

Then I realized that with an IQ of 3, probably not.

stillaneon
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM

Eh, you post a larger quantity of "less stupid". So if it's quality; yes, Quantity; then no.

Sammich
06-08-2009, 12:53 PM
DOES THIS MEAN U LOVE ME NEON BOY?

NVEOUS
06-08-2009, 12:54 PM

I say CHES!!!!

stillaneon
06-08-2009, 12:54 PM
DOES THIS MEAN U LOVE ME NEON BOY?

Maybe? No homo

stillaneon
06-08-2009, 12:56 PM
I say CHES!!!!

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:jb2xBOYpd4SsFM:http://www.eldrbarry.net/hatr/chess.jpg

Sammich
06-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Maybe? No homo

AWWWWWWWWW

*FEELS ALL TINGLY INSIDE*

DEFINITELY NO HOMO:ninja:

stillaneon
06-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
stillaneon, Ed*, SouthrnStyle

Fuck, Homo entered my thread:tongue1:

RL...
06-08-2009, 04:15 PM
:whaasup:

finally done with school. Going to go run, then eat sushi with one girl, then having another girl come over after that. Tonight's going to be fun :idb:

Have fun making fun of me! :goodjob:

oneSLOWex
06-08-2009, 04:17 PM

finally done with school. Going to go run, then eat sushi with one guy, then having another guy come over after that. Tonight's going to be fun :idb:

have fun lol

Double_0_Rusty
06-08-2009, 05:01 PM

finally done with school. Going to go run, then eat sushi with one girl, then having another girl come over after that. Tonight's going to be fun :idb:

LOLOLOLOLOL

.blank cd
06-08-2009, 05:10 PM

This post is all lies. He doesnt like girls

The Creeper
06-08-2009, 06:50 PM

He is both of the girls token Gay shopping friend.:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2009, 06:50 PM

He's plain out stupid. You're plain out annoying. Neither is greater than the other, but I guess I'd rather have annoying than stupid around here. Later, QD.

The Ninja
06-08-2009, 10:49 PM
He's plain out stupid. You're plain out annoying. Neither is greater than the other, but I guess I'd rather have annoying than stupid around here. Later, QD.

Stupidity >>> Annoying... because stupidity is annoying and more.

slostang
06-08-2009, 11:43 PM
+11 to the OP

Catnip
06-09-2009, 04:26 AM
We would be able to go through the day reading stupid ass threads by IA's village idiot. We wouldn't have to deal with his spelling errors and the lame excuses he has for why he can't spell.

We wouldn't have threads created for the simple pleasure of jesting at his stupidity, but we'd all be happier in the long run.

DISCUSS

lol wut

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 05:04 AM
lol wut

Shouldn't be online when no one else is:ninja:

Maniacc
06-09-2009, 07:02 AM

DISCUSS
I remember back when you first registered on IA your grammar also fucking sucked and you used to post retarded ass threads daily. Then you got owned by several people and went into hiding - came back with a new name, attitude, online persona and since then haven't spammed IA with faggotry.

Give him a couple years. He'll eventually start gaining positive rep points, lose the 'wannabe' tough act, start being 'funny' and gain everyone's approval. It always happens. What he needs to do first though is come up with a sexual preference. Poor faggot is still standing infront of the cross road like a crash dummy - lost and confused.

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
I remember back when you first registered on IA your grammar also fucking sucked and you used to post retarded ass threads daily. Then you got owned by several people and went into hiding - came back with a new name, attitude, online persona and since then haven't spammed IA with faggotry.

Give him a couple years. He'll eventually start gaining positive rep points, lose the 'wannabe' tough act, start being 'funny' and gain everyone's approval. It always happens. What he needs to do first though is come up with a sexual preference. Poor faggot is still standing infront of the cross road like a crash dummy - lost and confused.

Yep. And I remember when you used to act like a hardass to try and be cool. Use anti-religious and crude tactics to get under people's skin.

When your life was so worthless you would sign on using proxes because you couldn't ever dream of there being a world outside of IA.

Nice to see you finally have a life and you aren't running around chasing Autumn's disease infested taint any longer.

Sammich
06-09-2009, 08:09 AM
He's plain out stupid. You're plain out annoying. Neither is greater than the other, but I guess I'd rather have annoying than stupid around here. Later, QD.I WAS AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL OL MAN AND I APPRECIATE YOUR POST AND RAISE YOU A BOX OF RAISINS...OR PRUNE JUICE, YOUR CHOICE, I KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BOWELS CLEANSED IN ORDER TO LIVE LONGER

stillaneon
06-09-2009, 08:13 AM
I WAS AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL OL MAN AND I APPRECIATE YOUR POST AND RAISE YOU A BOX OF RAISINS...OR PRUNE JUICE, YOUR CHOICE, I KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BOWELS CLEANSED IN ORDER TO LIVE LONGER

Dont get too cocky.

At least QD s used to staying regular.

Your ass is almost there and you will have to get used to not controlling yourself.

http://s133702574.onlinehome.us/pictures/blog/crappedmypants.jpg

Sammich
06-09-2009, 09:53 AM
LOLZ

Jason..
06-09-2009, 12:57 PM

DISCUSSI cant spell

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2009, 06:04 PM
I WAS AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL OL MAN AND I APPRECIATE YOUR POST AND RAISE YOU A BOX OF RAISINS...OR PRUNE JUICE, YOUR CHOICE, I KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BOWELS CLEANSED IN ORDER TO LIVE LONGER

And here is why my opinion of you is just. Later, QD.

redrumracer
06-09-2009, 06:15 PM
no, 2 different types of people.

Elbow
06-09-2009, 10:12 PM
He is both of the girls token Gay shopping friend.:goodjob:

SO FUCKING TRUE

Maniacc
06-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Yep. And I remember when you used to act like a hardass to try and be cool. Use anti-religious and crude tactics to get under people's skin.

When your life was so worthless you would sign on using proxes because you couldn't ever dream of there being a world outside of IA.

Nice to see you finally have a life and you aren't running around chasing Autumn's disease infested taint any longer.
Uhhh what the fuck is this babbling of yours supposed to mean? Haha I used to go around acting like a hardass, using hidemyass.com to keep coming back on IA to piss of the mods, bash people for being religious and chasing after autumn's taint? :lmfao: You are fucking stupid! I am still doing half of those things. What you don't seem to understand is that since you obtained supermod powers your online existence was just as pathetic as any other dumbfuck posting around this forum.

You are trying to be a funny-guy by calling out that loser nissantuner only to add to the whoreslounge uselessness. Haha, come on dude. Don't even try to raise your keyboard at me because to me your words flow like a swan gliding tenderly, placidly on water in tardworld, where up is down, down is up, and dipshits like you and nissantuner can write.

You say that I have now just obtained a life yet you have yet to attain anything worthwhile. While I am slamming sloppy cumclots to the mat, you are knitting away at your never-ending goal to become someone on IA. Get off your ass, stop watching re-runs of pimp my ride, and actually do something, you lame excuse for a human being. Don't you have a kid on the way? Stop tripping over what people like nissantuner have to post and worry about your wife/girl and your kid. You need a second job? I hear they needed someone to mop up the cum puddles off the floor in an adult movie theater up here in Gwinnett. Surely that is the only job you deserve.

stillaneon
06-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Uhhh what the fuck is this babbling of yours supposed to mean? Haha I used to go around acting like a hardass, using hidemyass.com to keep coming back on IA to piss of the mods, bash people for being religious and chasing after autumn's taint? :lmfao: You are fucking stupid! I am still doing half of those things. What you don't seem to understand is that since you obtained supermod powers your online existence was just as pathetic as any other dumbfuck posting around this forum.

You are trying to be a funny-guy by calling out that loser nissantuner only to add to the whoreslounge uselessness. Haha, come on dude. Don't even try to raise your keyboard at me because to me your words flow like a swan gliding tenderly, placidly on water in tardworld, where up is down, down is up, and dipshits like you and nissantuner can write.

You say that I have now just obtained a life yet you have yet to attain anything worthwhile. While I am slamming sloppy cumclots to the mat, you are knitting away at your never-ending goal to become someone on IA. Get off your ass, stop watching re-runs of pimp my ride, and actually do something, you lame excuse for a human being. Don't you have a kid on the way? Stop tripping over what people like nissantuner have to post and worry about your wife/girl and your kid. You need a second job? I hear they needed someone to mop up the cum puddles off the floor in an adult movie theater up here in Gwinnett. Surely that is the only job you deserve.

There really isn't much that needs to be said to this post. Not going to e-battle with you. It took your mexican ass over 24 hours to find a dictionary and figure out how to use it.

Have fun with the whores, but I can guarantee that I've had more action than you have had wet dreams about, which didn't include Instant Messaging Autumn at 1-3 AM, and then jacking off using the tears you shed because of how worthless you were as lubricant. Don't act like you are a contributing member of society just because you finally were able to move out from under mommy's rule. I've been dealing with the school of hard knocks since you have been learning English. So go back to your retirement plan of storing your minimum wages under a mattress and stop trying to act like an e-thug.

Maniacc
06-10-2009, 09:27 AM
24 hours to come up with something - yea because I was online yesterday. LOL

:lmao: @ stillaneon

stillaneon
06-10-2009, 09:34 AM
24 hours to come up with something - yea because I was online yesterday. LOL

:lmao: @ stillaneon

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq311/stillaneon/Alex.jpg

Could swear that says "yesterday" :rolleyes:

Maniacc
06-10-2009, 09:37 AM
omg I was online yesterday but after 8... I did not get back on.

See...

Welcome, Saint Lucifer.
You last visited: Yesterday at 08:13 AM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 119.

lmfao @ this fucktard's meltdown. What are you trying to prove again? :lmao:

stillaneon
06-10-2009, 09:40 AM
omg I was online yesterday but after 8... I did not get back on.

See...

Welcome, Saint Lucifer.
You last visited: Yesterday at 08:13 AM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 119.

lmfao @ this fucktard's meltdown. What are you trying to prove again? :lmao:

Why do you post like you are talking to anyone else.

You know as well as I do that no one else is reading this bullshit.

Maniacc
06-10-2009, 09:48 AM
That post made no sense. LOL

Dude, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON! WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO REPLY BACK TO ME?