PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC 2 reality show

4dmin
10-02-2005, 09:41 PM
http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/ultimatefighter2/

anyone watch this? this shit is probably one of the best reality shows yet... real fighters, real fights, real blood :D

Bishop
10-02-2005, 10:05 PM
^yup, my roomates watch it religiously. They also participate in those activities. I love that shit.

ironchef
10-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Im sad jorge lost last week, he talked alot of trash but he had heart and character lol, i'll miss him.

4dmin
10-03-2005, 03:25 PM
^ i know... i thought he was gonna make it to the end... personally i can't see where the other guy beat him even by 1 point; that dude was busted up and bleeding and jorge only had a black eye. i think it should be KO or tap out only!!! no pussy round fighting like boxing :gay:

well who do you think is gonna fight tonight? i know heavyweights are up again and i think matts team is gonna loose again. matt seemed to of picked the good welter weights but not the heavy weights. also matt has to give up a welterweight to even out the teams, so who you think is going?

4dmin
10-03-2005, 07:54 PM
TURN IT TO SPIKE UFC IS ON!!!

ironchef
10-03-2005, 10:36 PM
They both look pretty even, but the guy from rich's team seems to have the height advantage, so that could very well play in his favor. However, it is a very tough call. And matt totally bitching out jason by immediately telling him to go to rich's team, that was a very dick move i gotta say.

EDIT - Wow nvm that height advantage thing, matts guy is huge wow.

ironchef
10-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Dan sucked balls, seth totally kicked ass. He is pretty fast for a big guy i gotta say, props to him.

4dmin
10-04-2005, 07:20 AM
^ ya last night was great UFC for 4 hours straight http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Dan did suck, 1st two rounds were pretty good, last round was a little weak. Matt is a fucking punk, Jason went 15min w/ the 1st round pick from Rich and took a beating... you saw him all playing cards and shit afterward, no good job, etc... i hope jason gets to fight Joe in the last fight and beats the shit out of him :king:

ironchef
10-04-2005, 11:40 AM
^ ya last night was great UFC for 4 hours straight http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Dan did suck, 1st two rounds were pretty good, last round was a little weak. Matt is a fucking punk, Jason went 15min w/ the 1st round pick from Rich and took a beating... you saw him all playing cards and shit afterward, no good job, etc... i hope jason gets to fight Joe in the last fight and beats the shit out of him :king:I dunno Joe is pretty good, better than jorge, i think he could take jason. You know any places around the roswell/dunwoody/alpharetta area where we could go train or something and learn mma stuff? That would be kickass!

4dmin
10-04-2005, 12:02 PM
i know of one out here in l'ville and if you end up going let me know i may join ya... i used to go tan at this place, the guy doesn't fight ufc b/c he isn't allowed, he is ranked #2 in the world for bare knuckle no hold bar fighting... killed like 3 guys in the ring. all of his fights are out of the country ;)

ironchef
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
i know of one out here in l'ville and if you end up going let me know i may join ya... i used to go tan at this place, the guy doesn't fight ufc b/c he isn't allowed, he is ranked #2 in the world for bare knuckle no hold bar fighting... killed like 3 guys in the ring. all of his fights are out of the country ;)Got any more info on it? Although sounds kinda dangerous, we might be sparring with him and he would kill us LOL, that would suck :(.

4dmin
10-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Got any more info on it? Although sounds kinda dangerous, we might be sparring with him and he would kill us LOL, that would suck :(.

na he is a pretty cool dude, i've met him a few times... he teaches little kids and shit too, he has like a few black belts and what not but is mainly a freestyle fighter.

ironchef
10-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Sounds cool, where in lawrencville is this? And where is lawrenceville lol?

4dmin
10-04-2005, 02:06 PM
85n to 316 get off at riverside (2nd exit on 316) make a left, 1 mile on the right in strip mall right after you pass hwy 120

ironchef
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
85n to 316 get off at riverside (2nd exit on 316) make a left, 1 mile on the right in strip mall right after you pass hwy 120Is this the same highway 120 that goes from marietta through alpharetta such as old milton parkway, then abbots bridge rd etc?

ironchef
10-10-2005, 08:59 PM
On again in about an hour, w00t.

4dmin
10-10-2005, 09:09 PM
yup woo woo

ironchef
10-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Finally luke is getting to fight, get to see what all his chi bullshit is about lol.

ironchef
10-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Props to luke, he kicked a lot of ass! That was a very good fight.

4dmin
10-17-2005, 10:35 PM
rashad is getting ready to get a beaten

4dmin
10-17-2005, 11:03 PM
:eek: HOLY SHIT rashad beat his ass... did you hear they are bringing someone back :thinking:

ironchef
10-18-2005, 09:28 AM
I thought Mike was going to go to the finals, but that performance was very disappointing. Go rashad for proving once again that people shouldn't underestimate him.

ironchef
10-24-2005, 10:58 PM
GO Luke he just fucking dominated Sam. It was a close fight, but that hit was brutal ouchies.

EmotorsportsE
10-25-2005, 06:04 AM
Missed it last night, Luke whoop Sams ass?

E

4dmin
10-25-2005, 07:49 AM
Last night was the best night yet all season, both guys fucking tore up the ring :boxing: Luke/Sam came out swinging, Sam got close to getting a TKO as well when he was up swinging earlier in the fight, he also got an arm bar w/ 10sec to go in the match, but Luke came back w/ swapping some punches and DAYUM knee to the face did it. :eek: out!!!

anyone watch Unleashed last night? dude David Lauso i think is probably the best fighter to watch out of all of the fighting events i've seen... his kicks, knees, & elbows are deadly. like night he got a spin kick to the abs of this dude then followed up w/ a knee to the chest + some punches :goodjob: (the guy got knocked the fuck out)