PDA

View Full Version : new brakes on vette

btstone
06-07-2009, 06:27 PM
i ordered new brakes for the vette. i pnly put the fornts on because it tok so long. i had to hand paint my calipers because the ones i ordered were a little too bulky and wouldnt work with my wheels. love my new drilled rotors.. i will do the rears when the rear pads come in. but the look awesome. tell me what you think

BEFORE
http://i42.tinypic.com/bimon7.jpg

AFTER

http://i42.tinypic.com/6405sm.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/r8ijrc.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2j1twyc.jpg

Motivation
06-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Looks good, man. What all you have planned for it? Or are you just going to go with whatever comes up at the time?

Z0_o6
06-07-2009, 08:21 PM
looks bangin'

BLING BLING MUFFUCA!

WTF?
06-07-2009, 09:51 PM
looks really good bro :goodjob:

oleblue
06-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Dam, I want it...Thats one sweet looking ride.:goodjob:

MachNU
06-07-2009, 11:18 PM
dam that looks 10x better! planning on painting them blue at some point?

btstone
06-07-2009, 11:35 PM
dam that looks 10x better! planning on painting them blue at some point?

read the post...i just spent a few hours painting them red

Big Baller
06-07-2009, 11:43 PM
sweet you should bring that out to a track day and get your ass whooped...itll be fun

btstone
06-07-2009, 11:49 PM
sweet you should bring that out to a track day and get your ass whooped...itll be fun

it is slow....i wont be racing it....
i have a s2000 i race

Big Baller
06-07-2009, 11:52 PM
it is slow....i wont be racing it....
i have a s2000 i race

Oh sweet...why don't you bring that sweet little road course terror out to the next track event....or can you only drive in a straight line.

btstone
06-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Oh sweet...why don't you bring that sweet little road course terror out to the next track event....or can you only drive in a straight line.

pussies turn corners...they cant handle the power it takes to run straight:cheers:

Big Baller
06-07-2009, 11:57 PM
pussies turn corners...they cant handle the power it takes to run straight:cheers:

LOL...OK big boy...you get that line from your big brother? Lame

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:00 AM

nope...he doesnt make enough power to run straight with me:taun:

im accepting request for first race when i get it back in a couple days...im selling car lengths and im also selling the move

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 12:02 AM
dont worry bro, his 12 sec of quarter mile fury s2k has $60k invested in it!!!! :lmfao:

for that kind of money it should be the fastest s2k in the country or at least one of the fastest. this kid is a total waste of space on the internet :blah:

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:04 AM
dont worry bro, his 12 sec of quarter mile fury s2k has $60k invested in it!!!! :lmfao:

for that kind of money it should be the fastest s2k in the country or at least one of the fastest. this kid is a total waste of space on the internet :blah:

this is talk from the ignorant

continue on......i was enjoying our banter

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 12:08 AM
this speach from the ignorant

continue on......i was enjoying our banter
say what you want, actually show up at the track and run and i'll take it all back. i , unlike you, actually go to the track and run my car, not my mouth. :blah:

so whenever you wanna run, just lmk. it's hot and i only ran a 10.20 today so i'm sure i'd be easy pickings for you if you're mouth doesnt cross the finish line first :eek:

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:11 AM
say what you want, actually show up at the track and run and i'll take it all back. i , unlike you, actually go to the track and run my car, not my mouth. :blah:

so whenever you wanna run, just lmk. it's hot and i only ran a 10.20 today so i'm sure i'd be easy pickings for you if you're mouth doesnt cross the finish line first :eek:

1..bitch i dont need you approval on how fast my honda is....ppl have seen me race and know what is up...dont need you to infomr me on my car

2...the tranny broke from the last time i RACED it. its on youtube because unlike you i race anywhere

3...this thread is about my work i spent doing my brakes on the vette....do you like the brakes or not

are you gonna give me more of your hopeless :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 12:17 AM
1..bitch i dont need you approval on how fast my honda is....ppl have seen me race and know what is up...dont need you to infomr me on my car

2...the tranny broke from the last time i RACED it. its on youtube because unlike you i race anywhere

3...this thread is about my work i spent doing my brakes on the vette....do you like the brakes or not

are you gonna give me more of your hopeless :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
boy, and i use the term loosely, i was 'racing anywhere' when you were still in diapers!!!! the 'real racer' that are viewing this thread and the ones you have insulted in this thread do know whats up and know who's talking trash like they always have on here!!!! :yes: you're the one wanting everyone to race all the time and then when they accept its 'oh, when i get my car back i'll meet you at the track' :gay:

remind me again, i'm old and dont get it, who's got a screw loose????? :thinking: :lmfao:

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
boy, and i use the term loosely, i was 'racing anywhere' when you were still in diapers!!!! the 'real racer' that are viewing this thread and the ones you have insulted in this thread do know whats up and know who's talking trash like they always have on here!!!! :yes: you're the one wanting everyone to race all the time and then when they accept its 'oh, when i get my car back i'll meet you at the track' :gay:

remind me again, i'm old and dont get it, who's got a screw loose????? :thinking: :lmfao:

im not calling you old..your just a bitch......i know this becasue of the bitch moves you pull

you know my car is getting fixed, yet you bring it up..only to use it as a comeback becasue you know i have to tell you "when i get my car back"
you my good man are just a bitch and the "real racers", which i am apart of. know what the deal is and im sure they know you are a bitch also....just because you dont know someone doesnt give you the right to speak on them shit you dont know or comprehend...

you have just been sat down bitch..

Big Baller
06-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Your a real racer...huh...lol

When do you want to run I've got a new toy I bought just for street racing and I hope you are bringing something faster than a claimed 10.2 car

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 12:32 AM
im not calling you old..your just a bitch......i know this becasue of the bitch moves you pull

you know my car is getting fixed, yet you bring it up..only to use it as a comeback becasue you know i have to tell you "when i get my car back"
you my good man are just a bitch and the "real racers", which i am apart of. know what the deal is and im sure they know you are a bitch also....just because you dont know someone doesnt give you the right to speak on them shit you dont know or comprehend...

you have just been sat down bitch..
didnt get sat down, once again you backed yourself in a corner you trap yourself in a web of lies you cant get yourself out of.

you came on mce and asked out racers b/c you were one and you'd be happy to run guys in your(get this guys) and i quote 'sub 10 s2k' so i said hey i'lll run you win or lose i have to see this s2k that runs 9's even if i lose and guess what i got in respnse?????????????

when i get my car back i'll run you, okay???? :thinking: after he came looking for a race and someone stepped up, he backs out?? and i'm the bitch?? and i just got sat down???

lolololol at you my little friend!!! you better stick to working on that pathetic little 'lat spread' cause racing just isnt working out for you even if you do have the 'LYING' part down real well ;)

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Your a real racer...huh...lol

When do you want to run I've got a new toy I bought just for street racing and I hope you are bringing something faster than a claimed 10.2 car

never claimed a time.....but i wouldnt consider you a real racer

Big Baller
06-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Hes a punk, his brother used to run off at the mouth just like him all the time.

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Hes a punk, his brother used to run off at the mouth just like him all the time.
doesnt suprise me any!!! i learned the hard way and i just wanted to see this sub10sec s2k even if i lost!

and if he doesnt consider you a 'real racer' then i guess i'm not either and i just got back from the track a few hours ago :screwy:

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:41 AM
didnt get sat down, once again you backed yourself in a corner you trap yourself in a web of lies you cant get yourself out of.

you came on mce and asked out racers b/c you were one and you'd be happy to run guys in your(get this guys) and i quote 'sub 10 s2k' so i said hey i'lll run you win or lose i have to see this s2k that runs 9's even if i lose and guess what i got in respnse?????????????

when i get my car back i'll run you, okay???? :thinking: after he came looking for a race and someone stepped up, he backs out?? and i'm the bitch?? and i just got sat down???

lolololol at you my little friend!!! you better stick to working on that pathetic little 'lat spread' cause racing just isnt working out for you even if you do have the 'LYING' part down real well ;)

WOW,, not only are you a bitch, but full of lies

i came on to MCE..I never said anytimes. i said i have a vette and s2k. i like to race. i even said the day im supposed to get it back...june 15

your mce click tried me out and i broke off on everyone of you guys..that is why i got banned and all the post got deleted cuz i had yall so hot yall were wanting fight someone you had never met...then one of your guys was telling me I drive a red ford probe and he knew me form way back...lol....MCE is full of pussies and dumb asses.. i never once said anything about "sub 10sec" or a timeslip...that was you pussy getting wet when you saw my post....so you can act like a bitch..just tell the truth.....
its the net....act like bad ass but tell the truth

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:42 AM

you can tell that to my brothers face.......its easy to say it to me...

sniff sniff, i smell pussy:gay:

Big Baller
06-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Its been said to his face plenty of times by lots of people. I would try and count all the races he punked out on but I only went to highschool so I can't count that high.

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:44 AM

Internet gangsters at work

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Oh yeah, i almost forgot. thanks for ruining my thread..Bitches

speedminded
06-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Oh sweet...why don't you bring that sweet little road course terror out to the next track event....or can you only drive in a straight line.Anything with cross drilled rotors isn't built for the track anyways! It's a hard parking trailer queen. ;)

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 12:50 AM
WOW,, not only are you a bitch, but full of lies

i came on to MCE..I never said anytimes. i said i have a vette nd s2k. i like to race. i even said the day im supposed to get ti back...june 15

you mce click tried me out and i broke off on everyone of you guys..that is why i got banned and all the post got deleted cuz i had yall so hot yall were wanting fight someone you had never met...then one of your guys was telling me I drive a red ford probe and he knew me form way back...lol....MCE is full of pussies and dumba asses.. i never once said anything about "sub 10sec" or a timeslip...that was you pussy getting wet when you saw my post....so you can act like a bitch..just tell the truth.....
its the net....act like bad ass but tell the truth
and once again another lie, you just keep diggin yourself a deeper hole to try and get out of KID....you got banned b/c you started talking trash about a well respected members 17 year old daughter. we love drama over there but some lines are to far. but since you have no respect for yourself(this thread shows that) how could we expect for you to have respect for anyone else and just say you were sorry for that comment. but no, you had to go and get worse and worse and more trashy as you went. so you got banned, cant wait to see the next lie to cover this one up :cry:

i'll give you this though, i thought tonight was gonna be boring and you have made it more than entertaining :cheers:

oh, and you never said anything about your car being down til i said i'd run you and you should come down to importfacoff in montgomery and THEN you said you were down :goodjob:

EmminoDaGreat
06-08-2009, 12:55 AM
lol at saying baller, and big dave aren't real racers...

btstone
06-08-2009, 12:58 AM
and once again another lie, you just keep diggin yourself a deeper hole to try and get out of KID....you got banned b/c you started talking trash about a well respected members 17 year old daughter. we love drama over there but some lines are to far. but since you have no respect for yourself(this thread shows that) how could we expect for you to have respect for anyone else and just say you were sorry for that comment. but no, you had to go and get worse and worse and more trashy as you went. so you got banned, cant wait to see the next lie to cover this one up :cry:

i'll give you this though, i thought tonight was gonna be boring and you have made it more than entertaining :cheers:

oh, and you never said anything about your car being down til i said i'd run you and you should come down to importfacoff in montgomery and THEN you said you were down :goodjob:

you again another lie..or ignorance.....the hole of ignorance and stupidity you got yourself in is getting worse dave

i said something about a memebers WIFE, who said something about me. he already apologized for his wife stepping in and making the comment and in turn i apologized for disrespecting him for i know he has to stand up for his wife. i am and will not apologize for the comment made because i made to get back at a comment made about me....everyone knew my car was down...you were just too dumb to read in other threads so i had to tell you

you know what DAVE..you may not be full of lies....i think you are just stupid and ignorant and fully believe what you say is true. you have ruined my thread dave. i busted my ass putting the fucking brakes on there and paintig the calipers thank you bitch

WickedIXMR
06-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Hey Dave when is the next time you are going to silver dollar? I've been itching to go lately and just waiting on a track day to come up with good weather and I'll be there.

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 01:04 AM
you again another lie..or ignorance.....the hole of ignorance and stupidity you got yourself in is getting worse dave

i said something about a memebers WIFE, who said something about me. he already apologized for his wife stepping in and making the comment and in turn i apologized for disrespecting him for i know he has to stand up for his wife. i am and will not apologize for the comment made because i made to get back at a comment made about me....everyone knew my car was down...you were just too dumb to read in other threads so i had to tell you

you know what DAVE..you may not be full of lies....i think you are just stupid and ignorant and fully believe what you say is true. you have ruined my thread dave. i busted my ass putting the fucking brakes on there and paintig the calipers thank you bitch
sorry bro, the only one losing face here is you after i post fact after fact and you post insult after insult....you ruined your thread not us.

all you had to do was man up like this....'guys this about my calipers and can we save the drama for another thread, i just wanna know what you guys think?' that's man up, but you wanted drama so you got it :goodjob:

speedminded
06-08-2009, 01:06 AM
you have ruined my thread dave. i busted my ass putting the fucking brakes on there and paintig the calipers thank you bitchAww, Dave why did you have to go do that? Ruining the work of removing and replacing 10 lug nuts and 4 bolts lol! Not to mention replacing parts with inferior products :doh:

Hope you got the cross drilled brake lines to go with those cross drilled rotors!

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

http://kalecoauto.com/images/BrakeLines.jpg

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Hey Dave when is the next time you are going to silver dollar? I've been itching to go lately and just waiting on a track day to come up with good weather and I'll be there.
whatup?!?!? we've been the last 4 weekends in a row. we're goin drifting this sat. so this weekend is out but maybe the next fri night or something. just lmk what your sched is and i'll try to go down with yall :cheers:

btstone
06-08-2009, 01:08 AM
sorry bro, the only one losing face here is you after i post fact after fact and you post insult after insult....you ruined your thread not us.

all you had to do was man up like this....'guys this about my calipers and can we save the drama for another thread, i just wanna know what you guys think?' that's man up, but you wanted drama so you got it :goodjob:

no..once agian, your ignorance has made this look crazy..read somewhere arond post #22 or something like that WHERE I ASKED YOU DID YOU LIKE MY BRAKES. more proof of your ignorance and yet another fact stated by me. now i can continue to insult your bitchass and give you all the drama you need. or you can admit you a dumbass and didnt know what you were talking about when it came to my car, my post, my time at MCE, etc

anyfurther comment to respend will be made by me when i get up ..goodnight

btstone
06-08-2009, 01:10 AM
Aww, Dave why did you have to go do that? Ruining the work of removing and replacing 10 lug nuts and 4 bolts lol! Not to mention replacing parts with inferior products :doh:

stick to taking pictures pussy...its clear you are a dumbass

NevrNufTorq
06-08-2009, 01:17 AM
stick to taking pictures pussy...its clear you are a dumbass
once again, more proof. hey speed, how long you been running road courses and ran 'real pit crew' for other 'very accomplished racers'????

oh wait, let me guess this response, something again about road racing isnt real racing or some garbage jusy b/c that's not what 'boystone' is into. :gay:

why you goin to bed? need some rest to keep showing how 'truly insulting' everyone on here that does race or have/had/has racing experience wins your case that we're all wrong????

speedminded
06-08-2009, 01:31 AM
stick to taking pictures pussy...its clear you are a dumbassIt's clear I've crewed for professional road racing teams for the past 6 years. Find me a RACE CAR with cross drilled rotors. Read the fine print, cross drilled rotors ARE NOT for track events or performance driving.

Would you like to see what happens on the track when a cross drilled rotor fails? Would you like to know why they are not legal in every race series known to man?

Watch the rearview mirror on the 2nd lap coming out of turn 7 @ 2 min 50 seconds:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7422704062563904638
That's what happens when a cross drilled rotor cracks and comes apart sending the car into the outside wall putting the Porsche's driver in a coma.

Send an e-mail to the PRESIDENT of Brembo and see what his take on cross drilled rotors are. It's purely cosmetic and puts money in his pocket from fools like you.

Less mass equals more heat, period. Do you think drilling holes in the heat sink of a computer is going to make it more efficient? lol! They were originally designed for the release of gases when pads were made out of asbestos decades ago so the caliper could operate properly. In case you haven't noticed, pads don't have asbestos in them anymore.

Not only did you put cross drilled rotors on but they are solid steel too. Weight savings = Zero. Bling = Zero. Let's see that Corvette rocking a 2-piece rotor with an aluminum hat and a real caliper. There's a reason why you can buy OEM Z06 brakes sets for $400 complete on eBay all day long. Who's the dumbass now?

BAD SS
06-08-2009, 01:32 AM
LOL at drilled calipers.

speedminded
06-08-2009, 01:48 AM
oh yeah, here's a good read for people that aren't a dumbass like me.

No, cross-drilling doesn't help. this might be a long post if i try to answer all the possible questions, we'll see.

First and foremost, the purpose of the brake rotor is as a surface for the friction compound (brake pad to act upon) and as a heatsink. The brakes slow down/stop the car simply by converting kinetic energy into heat energy by means of friction. The reason rotors are big heavy things is because they need to be able to absorb the energy in the form of heat. The main reason for Big Brake Kits is not really to increase braking torque (how much force the brakes can retard wheel rotation with) but simply to install bigger rotors that can handle more heat. If you wanted to increase braking torque ONLY, you could do that simply by using higher friction coefficient (known as Mu) brake pads. On street tires, all that would do is make it easier to lock up your wheels when braking.

How well a brake system (not looking at the brake pads yet) handles heat is affected by how much heat the rotors can absorb and also how quickly they dissipate the heat they do absorb. The more mass, the more heat they can absorb, the better the airflow over and through the rotor, the more effectively the rotor can transfer that heat to the ambient air flowing over it.

Vented rotors make use of this by increasing the surface area and airflow and directionally vented rotors are even more effective. A vented or directionally vented rotor acts in a similar fashion to an impeller blade/wheel (like a turbo compressor or hairdryer). The spinning action forces air outwards from the center and it induces airflow through the rotor with cold air being sucked in at the center and the hot air being flung out the edges. Vented rotors dissipate heat much better than non-vented rotors and directionally vented rotors improve the effectiveness.

Crossdrilling on the other hand does NOT show appreciable cooling differences when in use. They will help cool the rotor qucker when the car is stopped and sitting but they actually REDUCE the heat capacity of the braking system when the car is being driven hard making the brakes actually run a little hotter. So you're thinking, "Wait a minute,... say what? If increasing surface area means better heat dissipation, then more holes means more surface area, so it should help at least a bit right?" Wrong.

The crossdrilled holes do not act the same as the vented passages in the rotor. The venting is radial to the rotation and draws air through the vanes. the cross drilled holes are axial to rotation. The difference in airflow when you're blowing through a straw (the vented vanes) as opposed to blowing across the hole of the straw is huge. Now you're thinking, yeah, but they use devices like paint guns that work by drawing paint out of the bottle by blowing compressed air over the thin tube. Well, you're talking about Bernoulli's principle here.

Fast moving air has lower pressure than slow moving or stagnant air. The fast moving air over the tube is at lower pressure than the air in the spray gun bottle so the higher pressure pushes paint out and Voila, you're apinting your car/house/whatever. The principle doesn't work when the air is moving fast over both ends of the tube (in this case, the hole drilled through the rotor. There is no significant airflow through those holes when the rotor is spinning and any airflow is FAR less tha the airflow through the vanes in a vented rotor. Ah... now you see,... but wait, wasn't there a mention of higher temps due to cross-drilling? Even if the airflow is minimal in the drilled holes, why would it cause higher temps? Because it reduces the mass of the rotor, thus reducing it's capacity for absorbing heat.

What happens when you use your brakes hard? Well the brakes get hot obviously. But what would a brake rotor temperature chart look like? Well, upon first application of the brakes, the temp rise is very rapid and increase as long as the brakes are applied and the wheels are still turning (friction still producing more heat). then when you let off the brakes, the temps level out and start to drop. They drop faster if the car is stil moving since there's more air flowing over the rotors, but they don't completely cool off that rapidly. if you're driving hard and braking a lot, the rotors never cool off, but each subsequent braking event adds more heat to the rotor potentially before it can dissipate it. This is where rotor size and thermal capacity comes in.

if you plan on driving hard and doing a lot of hard braking, you need to make sure you have enough rotor mass to absorb all that heat because if you don't, you could exceed the thermal capacity of the rotors to act as heatsinks. When that happens, your rotors simply can't dissipate the heat as fast as you're putting them into the rotors and since any guven material of a set mass has a specific thermal capacity, once you reach this point, the rotor cannot efficiently absorb the heat anymore and the brake rotor and pad temperatures will rise very rapidly with each application of the brakes. The temps shoot up fast and high enough to easily exceed the MOT (maximum operating temp) of the brake pads and you get pad fade. You can also get things so hot that it boils the brake fluid in the calipers and this is also where it's possible to actually warp rotors. You can identify a rotor that has really been warped. It changes color. You'll see a bluish boundary somwhere between the rotor and hat as the heat at that point changes the molecular structure of the metal. The heat stress is visible.

Cross-drilling = less mass, = less capacity to absorb heat before this point is reached. when you're running close to the edge of the thermal capacity, the brake system will be consistently a little hotter because it's easier to push the system with less mass and thermal capacity over the edge.

There's also the problem that cross-drilling causes stress risers on the rotors. coupled with the thermal expansion that occurs during braking and repeated hard use, the holes make it much easier to develop deep stress cracks in the rotors. There's a reason NO race team that uses iron rotors has cross-drilled rotors. They use either plain or slotted rotors. The cross-drilling simply reduces the thermal capacity AND weakens the rotor courting the possibility of failure from stress cracks actually leading to a fragged rotor.

Now, there will inevitably arise the question of, "Well Brembo is one of the biggest brake companies around and they drill their rotors. if anyone would know about the effectiveness, they should. on top of that, all the Supercar companies like Porsche, Ferrari etc, have crossdrilled rotors. They build their names on performance. They would know what's effective and what's not". yes, they would. They know what affects their sales.

The reason big companies still produce crossdrilled rotors and have them on their cars is because most people are clueless sheep. Most folks don't know why rotors were originally cross drilled. They don't know why race teams won't use them. All they know is that from way back in the day, a true sportscar always had crossdrilled rotors (back in the day when brake pads sucked).

You want to know why 'sportscar' companies still put drilled rotors on their cars? An insider who was actually involved in the actual testing of the brake rotors fessed up about it. They conducted tests with plain and drilled rotors and concluded and confirmed that the plain rotors had no downsides and in fact were better in hard braking than the crossdrilled rotors AND would save the company a little money not having the crossdrilled option. And when they put them on cars, customers commented that, "For a performance car, they should have at least gone through the trouble/expense of putting on high performance crossdrilled brakes". They realized that this is the general public perception, so even though they had concluded that the plain rotors wree better, they put crossdrilled rotors back on the cars. If that's what the public thinks and wants, that's what a good business provides.

Don't consider if something is good because a well-known company uses it. The true test is in racing. They are the ones looking for the edge and weeding out the crap.

Max

To add to this, performance rotors are slotted to help clean the surface of the pad. If you've ever driven a car HARD then you know what happens when brake dust glazes on a pad. The slots keep the pad surface clean to prevent said glazing.

speedminded
06-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Hrmm, wonder what Tire Racks reasoning behind saying this is? Maybe 4 different cars in one weekend at VIR with fragged rotors had something to do with it?

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brakes.jsp?make=Brembo&model=Sport+Drilled+Rotor

"NOTE: Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors are not recommended by The Tire Rack for track use or intended to be used in conjunction with race compound brake pads on the street. For severe duty brake demands see Brembo Sport slotted brake rotors."

btstone
06-08-2009, 07:21 AM
its funny you posted all that for a car i dont race. i drive this car to work dumbass...and I said that on the first or second page...READING>you

btstone
06-08-2009, 07:23 AM
once again, more proof. hey speed, how long you been running road courses and ran 'real pit crew' for other 'very accomplished racers'????

oh wait, let me guess this response, something again about road racing isnt real racing or some garbage jusy b/c that's not what 'boystone' is into. :gay:

why you goin to bed? need some rest to keep showing how 'truly insulting' everyone on here that does race or have/had/has racing experience wins your case that we're all wrong????

yes, i had to sleep. and yes, i will continue to insult stupidity. as long a your ignorant ass talks, i will be there to let you know how stupid you sound

SmackedInATL
06-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Brandon you really are going to far with this one. Dave is a good guy and very fun to be around at the track. He has already done the shit we are doing and keeps it legal now. You need to drop it and let it go.

btstone
06-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Brandon you really are going to far with this one. Dave is a good guy and very fun to be around at the track. He has already done the shit we are doing and keeps it legal now. You need to drop it and let it go.

who started it..DAVE..

im just finishing his bitch ass

And for such a "well respected" person to act like this is beyond me....all he has done is assume things about someone he doesnt know nor has ever met, and has been wrong about everything he has said

onebadgt
06-08-2009, 09:25 AM
nope...he doesnt make enough power to run straight with me:taun:

im accepting request for first race when i get it back in a couple days...im selling car lengths and im also selling the move

well how bout since i beat the vette you let me run the s2k and you give me lets say 10 cars and the move lol, but ill settle for 8 haha:goodjob:

Sammich
06-08-2009, 09:33 AM
IM CURIOUS...

DOESNT IT MATTER WHAT WAY YOU PUT SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS ON?

btstone
06-08-2009, 10:15 AM
IM CURIOUS...

yes. i though it looked odd, but they were marked with little stickers on them for the right and left sides

Sammich
06-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I HOPE THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT I PUT MY ROTORS ON THE WRONG SIDE...MINE ARE TURNED THE OTHER WAY...

btstone
06-08-2009, 10:22 AM
I HOPE THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT I PUT MY ROTORS ON THE WRONG SIDE...MINE ARE TURNED THE OTHER WAY...

i looked at them for like 5 minutes....at first i thought the stickers were on the wrong side but. on the pics on the box it looked like that. they are BAER rotors

Sammich
06-08-2009, 10:23 AM
I GUESS WHEN I HAVE MY REAR TIRES OFF AGAIN ILL CHK TO SEE IF ITS RIGHT OR NOT...

speedminded
06-08-2009, 10:37 AM
its funny you posted all that for a car i dont race. i drive this car to work dumbass...and I said that on the first or second page...READING>youThe point is it's a scam, it's marketing ploy.

"The reason big companies still produce cross drilled rotors and have them on their cars is because most people are clueless sheep. Most folks don't know why rotors were originally cross drilled. They don't know why race teams won't use them. All they know is that from way back in the day, a true sportscar always had crossdrilled rotors (back in the day when brake pads sucked)."

Sammich
06-08-2009, 10:39 AM
The point is it's a scam, it's marketing ploy.

"The reason big companies still produce crossdrilled rotors and have them on their cars is because most people are clueless sheep. Most folks don't know why rotors were originally cross drilled. They don't know why race teams won't use them. All they know is that from way back in the day, a true sportscar always had crossdrilled rotors (back in the day when brake pads sucked)."

I'M A RICER...SO MY REASON FOR USING THEM ROCKS...

QUIT HATING HATER:D

btstone
06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I GUESS WHEN I HAVE MY REAR TIRES OFF AGAIN ILL CHK TO SEE IF ITS RIGHT OR NOT...

Dont worry too much. diff manufactures make them different. so if you feel you paid good attention when you put them on, then you should be good

Sammich
06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
I DIDNT, I JUST WENT OFF OF MEMORY WITH WHAT/HOW OTHER GUYS INSTALLED THEIRS ON OTHER MAXIMAS

btstone
06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
The point is it's a scam, it's marketing ploy.

"The reason big companies still produce cross drilled rotors and have them on their cars is because most people are clueless sheep. Most folks don't know why rotors were originally cross drilled. They don't know why race teams won't use them. All they know is that from way back in the day, a true sportscar always had crossdrilled rotors (back in the day when brake pads sucked)."

you missed the point. i didnt use them for better braking or any of them. i bought them because they look better than stock rotors. i wanted the look. thats why i spent two hours hand painting my calipers to make them look perfect.

speedminded
06-08-2009, 10:54 AM
I'M A RICER...SO MY REASON FOR USING THEM ROCKS...

QUIT HATING HATER:DThe direction of the slots doesn't matter, it's the direction of the vanes inside...if they are directional.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/txstroke/Rotor1.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/txstroke/Rotor2.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/txstroke/Rotor3-1.jpg

Sammich
06-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I HAVE SLOTTED AND DRILLED...

speedminded
06-08-2009, 10:56 AM
you missed the point. i didnt use them for better braking or any of them. i bought them because they look better than stock rotors. i wanted the look. thats why i spent two hours hand painting my calipers to make them look perfect.No, you got challenged to a race and I simply said it's not a race car and the parts are inferior for such.

AnthonyF
06-08-2009, 10:57 AM
read the post...i just spent a few hours painting them red

What took so long? :thinking:

They have the brush style and spray style paint. The spray style is better b/c it gets into the little areas better and drivers super quick.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-08-2009, 11:02 AM
IM CURIOUS...

It's not whats ont he outside, it's the fins on the inside. OEM basic rotors on most cars are vertical. Performance rotors generally have a curve to them to dissipate the heat.

But I agree with Speedminded. They aren't for performance, just "bling" but bstone isn't saying they are better. He bought them to look a little better.

-Ant.

Sammich
06-08-2009, 11:05 AM
BTW...MINE DONT HAVE FINS...ON THE REARS...THE REAR ROTORS ARE SOLID

speedminded
06-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I HAVE SLOTTED AND DRILLED...I'm sorry I don't have a diagram for both slotted and drilled but it still doesn't matter. :taun: All that matters is the direction of the vanes inside.

Check out the Z32 300zx and the direction the wheels go. Both left and right on that car are different but people put the wheels on backwards all the time. They are angled the opposite of rotation and suck air in and push it back out to help cool the brakes.

Sammich
06-08-2009, 11:08 AM
CHECK MY POST #65 SWAGGER...VANES/VEINS...I HAS NONE

speedminded
06-08-2009, 11:12 AM
CHECK MY POST #65 SWAGGER...VANES/VEINS...I HAS NONEI had already started replying before then somebody was distracting me on AIM from finishing! :taun:

AnthonyF
06-08-2009, 11:13 AM
^We understand. We are stating Cross drilled rotors are for LOOKS only.

You have stupid super uber THIN rear rotors. Not made for performance what so ever. It would have been best if you left OEM's on there or got OEM brembos especially up front.

-Ant.

Sammich
06-08-2009, 11:15 AM
^We understand. We are stating Cross drilled rotors are for LOOKS only.

You have stupid super uber THIN rear rotors. Not made for performance what so ever. It would have been best if you left OEM's on there or got OEM brembos especially up front.

-Ant.

BELIEVE ME I KNOW THEY ARE FOR LOOKS..I HAD A THREAD ABOUT BRAKES A WHILE BACK WHERE I WAS INFORMED ON THE REASON FOR SLOTTED/DRILLED BRAKES

FOR ONE...I HAVE YET TO UPGRADE THE FRONTS...AND TWO...I PAID $60SHIPPED TO MY DOOR FOR THOSE...SO I'M NOT CRYING LOL..THEYVE LASTED ALMOST TWO MONTHS SO FAR...SO FOR 'CHEAP' SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS IM HAPPY THEY LASTED THAT LONG. I STILL HAVE MY STOCKS..I MEAN I CAN TURN THEM AND PUT TEHM BACK ON IN THE CASE THEY DO CRACK. HOPEFULLY BY THE TIME THEY CRACK THO ILL HAVE MONEY TO DO WHAT I WANT:ninja:

I had already started replying before then somebody was distracting me on AIM from finishing! :taun: :D

btstone
06-08-2009, 11:28 AM
What took so long? :thinking:

They have the brush style and spray style paint. The spray style is better b/c it gets into the little areas better and drivers super quick.

-Ant.

i got the brush kind because i didnt want to spend foreve taping off the word CORVETTE on the caliper so i brushed them on and was extremely careful. i used like4 coats of paint

speedminded
06-08-2009, 01:00 PM
i got the brush kind because i didnt want to spend foreve taping off the word CORVETTE on the caliper so i brushed them on and was extremely careful. i used like4 coats of paintIt's called "liquid masking film" or even filling up the letters with paste wax and cleaning around them with a cotton swap dipped in paint thinner. After the paint drys you simply remove the film or wax.

$6 at a model/craft store...

Sammich
06-08-2009, 01:05 PM
:redx:

AnthonyF
06-08-2009, 01:28 PM
i got the brush kind because i didnt want to spend foreve taping off the word CORVETTE on the caliper so i brushed them on and was extremely careful. i used like4 coats of paint

Ahh gotcha. if you had a steady hand, you could have sprayed the entire caliper, then got a wiz wheel or some other orbital sander and lightly touched the words to knock off the paint. :goodjob: I'm creative.

-Ant.

Sammich
06-08-2009, 01:29 PM
U HAVE A THREAD ANTONIO

btstone
06-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Ahh gotcha. if you had a steady hand, you could have sprayed the entire caliper, then got a wiz wheel or some other orbital sander and lightly touched the words to knock off the paint. :goodjob: I'm creative.

-Ant.

i have a real steady hand...thats why i used the brush on..plus it is SUPER thick

AnthonyF
06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
i have a real steady hand...thats why i used the brush on..plus it is SUPER thickThat's not all I heard was super thick. :ninja:

-Ant.

Sammich
06-08-2009, 02:47 PM
straight gay

speedminded
06-08-2009, 02:50 PM

-Ant.oh wait, the letters are raised aren't they lolol! Spray the entire thing then let it sit overnight and lightly sand the letters by hand with 1500-2000 grit sand paper to reveal th shiny aluminum underneath.

OnURleft
06-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I was hoping to see a BBK but unfortunately you actually just made your brakes much worse. The holes reduce rotor surface area greatly, and the slots just cheese grade pads, not to mention if you ever do generate any heat in those rotors it'll most likely hair line crack on all of the holes until the rotors just crack in half.. Sure they look descent, but for anyone who knows what they are looking at, it's just rice. This is like putting an M3 badge on an 318 to me. If the braking system wasn't engineered like that, buying some ebay rotors with some holes won't make it stop like the real deal

Z0_o6
06-09-2009, 01:10 AM
way to come in late there genius....

btstone
06-09-2009, 08:36 AM
I was hoping to see a BBK but unfortunately you actually just made your brakes much worse. The holes reduce rotor surface area greatly, and the slots just cheese grade pads, not to mention if you ever do generate any heat in those rotors it'll most likely hair line crack on all of the holes until the rotors just crack in half.. Sure they look descent, but for anyone who knows what they are looking at, it's just rice. This is like putting an M3 badge on an 318 to me. If the braking system wasn't engineered like that, buying some ebay rotors with some holes won't make it stop like the real deal

**facepalm***...dumbass...they are Baer brakes, I DO NOT RACE this car, who gives a fuck about the heat of the rotor on the way to work.

and further more, there is nothing rice about a sexy ass corvette, which is why the z51s and z06s come with drilled and slotted rotors...there is more rice about you bmw in your sig than anything on my corvette

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 08:51 AM
**facepalm***...dumbass...they are Baer brakes, I DO NOT RACE this car, who gives a fuck about the heat of the rotor on the way to work. How is he a dumbass? I believe he has less HP than you and you should call him out for a Road Atlanta event. :goodjob:

and further more, there is nothing rice about a sexy ass corvette, which is why the z51s and z06s come with drilled and slotted rotors...there is more rice about you bmw in your sig than anything on my corvetteOpinion based. I hate Vettes, BUT C5 > C6. It's smoother and doesn't look like every other car out there.

If you stuck with the line; "i don't race or drive my car fast, etc.." it would have been acceptable. You didn't buy them for performance, you bought them for looks. I understand my father did the same for his '06 SRT coupe but he putts around and doesn't get on the brakes super hard. But he purchased a 2 piece with an aluminum hat at least and was already equipped with Brembos.

-Ant.

Sammich
06-09-2009, 08:55 AM

READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST NOOB...ITS BEEN STATED ITS BEEN DONE FOR LOOKS

OnURleft
06-09-2009, 09:30 AM
READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST NOOB...ITS BEEN STATED ITS BEEN DONE FOR LOOKS

but for anyone who knows what they are looking at, it's just rice.

Do you need Hooked on Phonics, or are you seriously that retarded? Maybe you should do everyone on this forum a favor and check out, get some education and come back as less of a whore. I mean 2005 and 48k posts, ROFL fuckkking WAFFLE

**facepalm***...dumbass...they are Baer brakes, I DO NOT RACE this car, who gives a fuck about the heat of the rotor on the way to work.

and further more, there is nothing rice about a sexy ass corvette, which is why the z51s and z06s come with drilled and slotted rotors...there is more rice about you bmw in your sig than anything on my corvette

No shit, you really are a stupid fuck. Z06 brakes were designed to work with the slots, you are nothing but a dirty little poser, and one who only hurt his performance name brand or not you're ignoring the engineering and how a braking system works.
You already bought a 4 speed auto not knowing shit about it, what are you going to do next? I can't wait..

At pep boys that shit is badass but in the real world nice job adding to your list of complete stupidity. You have lots of mouth, but you don't even have the proper license to run my riced out Bimmer, all you can do is drive straight and you suck ass at that 12 second 700hp BWAAHA

Sammich
06-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Do you need Hooked on Phonics, or are you seriously that retarded? Maybe you should do everyone on this forum a favor and check out, get some education and come back as less of a whore. I mean 2005 and 48k posts ROFL fuckkking WAFFLE

I NEED HOP, AND YOUR THE LATE COMER COMING IN HERE STATING NOT ONLY THE OBVIOUS BUT WHATS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED PRIOR TO YOUR RETARDED ASS ENTRANCE. SERIOUSLY STFU

btstone
06-09-2009, 10:17 AM
How is he a dumbass? I believe he has less HP than you and you should call him out for a Road Atlanta event. :goodjob:

-Ant.

my car makes TOO much power for road atlanta...never gonna happen

btstone
06-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Do you need Hooked on Phonics, or are you seriously that retarded? Maybe you should do everyone on this forum a favor and check out, get some education and come back as less of a whore. I mean 2005 and 48k posts, ROFL fuckkking WAFFLE

No shit, you really are a stupid fuck. Z06 brakes were designed to work with the slots, you are nothing but a dirty little poser, and one who only hurt his performance name brand or not you're ignoring the engineering and how a braking system works.
You already bought a 4 speed auto not knowing shit about it, what are you going to do next? I can't wait..

At pep boys that shit is badass but in the real world nice job adding to your list of complete stupidity. You have lots of mouth, but you don't even have the proper license to run my riced out Bimmer, all you can do is drive straight and you suck ass at that 12 second 700hp BWAAHA

typical ricer "imsmarter than you because i road race...blah blah blah" your just a ricer dude, who either doesn thave the know how or balls to make a powerful car...my 12 second car..lol...ignorance at it finest

in your opinion i hurt my car.....it looks 10 times better...we all know you are just pussy hurt becasue i rejected your stupid long ass post about some bullshit i dont care about.....and i bought an A4 becasue thats what i wanted..im not racing it, so why did i need the t56. not everyone has racing pumping through thier viens all the time like you...lol..what a dumb bitch

keep you mouth and wrong opinions to your self....PS-any 12 secong car you know wanna run my 12 second honda for say...1000$, 2000$...titles...bitch get in line

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 10:35 AM

Too Much Power....lol

Give me a fucking break you little ricer, I've driven cars at Road A that make way more power and torque than your little pee shooter.

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Looks wise- Look great
Function wise- Not the best choice

But meh, who cares if you drive to and from work and such. Personally, i dont think its really that big of a deal, unless he is roadracing it he will NEVER get the brakes hot enough for it to matter.

I mean you see cross drilled and slotted rotors EVERYWHERE and those cars arent spontaneously spinning into trees cause their brakes are overheating.

Its really not that big of a deal guys calm the fuck down, everyone lol

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 10:38 AM
uhh there are cars there that make ALOT more power than 500-600-700+

btstone
Too Much Power....lol

Give me a fucking break you little ricer, I've driven cars at Road A that make way more power and torque than your little pee shooter.

you havent driven shit...stop lying....you just try to stir up more shit...let OnURleft respond before you put any more bullshit in the thread please

Vteckidd
you havent driven shit...stop lying....you just try to stir up more shit...let OnURleft respond before you put any more bullshit in the thread please
Baller is prob one of the most gifted road course drivers on this site. I mean he has practically no formal training , and was setting lap records in a MILD STI

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 10:41 AM
I think everyone should calm down, except for Baller cause its funny when he talks shit lol

btstone
06-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Baller is prob one of the most gifted road course drivers on this site. I mean he has practically no formal training , and was setting lap records in a MILD STI

fuck him,,,he needs to keep to himslef and stay the fuck out of my thread

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 10:43 AM
fuck him,,,he needs to keep to himslef and stay the fuck out of my thread

LOL..no Fuck You..you little white trash bitch.

Sammich
06-09-2009, 10:44 AM
everyone in this thread was calm til onurleft came in here and showed his lack of thread comprehension. all of that shit was said prior to his post and he comes to reiterate the same thing in a tone thats...ridiculous

btstone
06-09-2009, 10:53 AM
LOL..no Fuck You..you little white trash bitch.

gangster online....bitch in person

btstone
06-09-2009, 10:56 AM
uhh there are cars there that make ALOT more power than 500-600-700+

im sure...but anyone that has half a fucking brain about the s2000 knows how my power ban works how instant it is.....my car will not work with my power..

OnURleft
06-09-2009, 10:59 AM
everyone in this thread was calm til onurleft came in here and showed his lack of thread comprehension. all of that shit was said prior to his post and he comes to reiterate the same thing in a tone thats...ridiculous

:lmfao: butt hurt because sammich don know er understand what reading comprehension is, or 4th grade spelling.

Sammich
06-09-2009, 11:00 AM
sammich > you

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 11:04 AM
gangster online....bitch in person

Ill happily list all the places that Ill be tomorrow and you are welcome to come say that to my face. You have a bad habit of running your mouth to the wrong people. Ill be happy to work this name calling out in person.

OnURleft
06-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Official...

Thread win.

Will read again.

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 11:12 AM
my car makes TOO much power for road atlanta...never gonna happenSig worthy. lololz and I've only put 2 separate quotes in my sig in what...6 years.

That is BY FAR the dumbest comment I have ever seen from ANYONE on this entire site.

-Ant.

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 11:15 AM
LOL

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 11:22 AM
im sure...but anyone that has half a fucking brain about the s2000 knows how my power ban works how instant it is.....my car will not work with my power..
true you have a very peaky powerband. SO no your car is not setup for that, its setup for drag racing.

But i was just saying there are cars there that make ALOT of power.

I think this is all E-Thugging and bragging.

Last post i will make is

Bstone, you seem like deep down there is a rational nice guy, but either A) you get riled up too easy 2) You like to get reactions out of people . Im unsure which one that is.

That being said, your car can make 1400whp all it wants, but until you get some wins , and big ones, under your belt, or run a really fast time, MOST of the OG street and track racers, wont care or give you any respect. Thats just how it is, and it has to be earned. The rate you are going, you could run an 8 in the 1/4 and everyone would still hate you. Im not sure if you care about that, but something to think about.

You car has been down A LOT and has never really stayed together, so i dont really think a lot of shit talking benefits you because A) The car has never kept together long enough to back any of that up B) I would hate for it to come back, and break in the near future and we are right back where we started.

800whp doesnt mean shit if the car doesnt hold together, trust me i know. I had a 700whp 240sx that broke every day. Sure it ran an 11.0 on low boost, but then the motor popped. So in the end, it was an 11 second car, ONCE.

I think people jump your shit kinda because of the way you act towards others. Im sure if we ALL TONE IT DOWN people would get along a lot easier.

Nevernuftrq is prob the nicest guy you will ever meet, you should hit him up and go have a beer with him.

Big Baller is also prob the nicest guy you will ever meet, hit him up, he will take you to a strip club, prob in mexico.

Calm down gentlemen

Sammich
06-09-2009, 11:23 AM
my maxima is too powerful for this thread

btstone
06-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Ill happily list all the places that Ill be tomorrow and you are welcome to come say that to my face. You have a bad habit of running your mouth to the wrong people. Ill be happy to work this name calling out in person.

I run my mouth to who I want. No one has done shit. U were just added to the list of not gonna to shit

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 11:28 AM
I run my mouth to who I want. No one has done shit. U were just added to the list of not gonna to shit

Ok Junior...

speedminded
06-09-2009, 11:34 AM
The Corvette make too much power for Road Atlanta, Roebling, or little Talledega too?

btstone
06-09-2009, 11:46 AM
The Corvette make too much power for Road Atlanta, Roebling, or little Talledega too?

another *facepalm*

ranger250x
06-09-2009, 12:07 PM
looks good.

SmackedInATL
06-09-2009, 12:38 PM
jesus christ drop this bullshit. its stupid

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 12:44 PM
But i was just saying there are cars there that make ALOT of power.

Say it with me...A...LOT. Two words.

-Ant.

Jason..
06-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Wow at this thread...Btstone chill out man nothing to get all riled up about.Did i hear you got into it with Nevernufftorq?If so wow he is the coolest gouy on ia.

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Wow at this thread...Btstone chill out man nothing to get all riled up about.Did i hear you got into it with Nevernufftorq?If so wow he is the coolest gouy on ia.

im totaly chilled..u guys blame me..nevernuftq and bigballer started this non-sense..tell them to chill

i just finish all bullshit

Jason..
06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
im totaly chilled..u guys blame me..nevernuftq and bigballer started this non-sense..tell them to chill

i just finish all bullshitYou get crazy and want to beat everyone up lol.

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:10 PM
You get crazy and want to beat everyone up lol.

i never mention violence..i wont fight unless i feel like im about to be hit, or get hit...i am the last person to fight, always

but these bitches are just pussy hurt thats all

Jason..
06-09-2009, 01:13 PM
i never mention violence..i wont fight unless i feel like im about to be hit, or get hit...i am the last person to fight, always

but these bitches are just pussy hurt thats allWell ok i guess.Got my car back.

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Bstone is just pissed cause he got his ass drug down the street by a diesel truck and a convertable cobra Saturday night!!! Then all we heard is wait till I get the barbie car back!! I called that shot from the sidelines.

Jason..
06-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Bstone is just pissed cause he got his ass drug down the street by a diesel truck and a convertable cobra Saturday night!!! Then all we heard is wait till I get the barbie car back!! I called that shot from the sidelines.OOweee where did this take place?

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 01:23 PM
bstone when did you pick this up? heard you through Atlanta performance and fabs' card on the ground last weekend, thats not too cool. You been listening to thacker a little too much. Great shop, great work.

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Bstone is just pissed cause he got his ass drug down the street by a diesel truck and a convertable cobra Saturday night!!! Then all we heard is wait till I get the barbie car back!! I called that shot from the sidelines.

it was just pussies liek you that wanted to race a stock vette...you bitch ass wouldnt have walked over to race if my "babrie car" was out there. keep you bitch ass running lloking like a dumbass...everyone knows stock vettes are not fast. who gives a fuck...well when you have slow ass cars it helps the ego to beat a stock vette i guess...lol, bitch

Jason..
06-09-2009, 01:30 PM
it was just pussies liek you that wanted to race a stock vette...you bitch ass wouldnt have walked over to race if my "babrie car" was out there. keep you bitch ass running lloking like a dumbass...everyone knows stock vettes are not fast. who gives a fuck...well when you have slow ass cars it helps the ego to beat a stock vette i guess...lol, bitchIts-Stock...lol i kid.

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:31 PM
bstone when did you pick this up? heard you through Atlanta performance and fabs' card on the ground last weekend, thats not too cool. You been listening to thacker a little too much. Great shop, great work.

thacker never told me anything about them....he was being disrespectful having someone bring the card over...so i was disrespectful right back...he drove off in his cobalt ,lol, afterwards. he was fine

Lankhoss
06-09-2009, 01:33 PM

Why?

They handed the card to him after he lost a race mocking him for losing, as if to say "you probably need to talk to these guys so you can win."

Btstone has already decided who he's gonna have work on his car, so he doesn't need another shop's business card anyway.

I know it was all in fun when they handed him the card, but nobody should be upset that he threw it on the ground.....it's no more disrespectful than when they handed it to him in the first place.

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 01:33 PM
it was just pussies liek you that wanted to race a stock vette...you bitch ass wouldnt have walked over to race if my "babrie car" was out there. keep you bitch ass running lloking like a dumbass...everyone knows stock vettes are not fast. who gives a fuck...well when you have slow ass cars it helps the ego to beat a stock vette i guess...lol, bitch
I didn't race you fuck face I would have put bus lengths on u!!! I have only raced cars making more power than me.

Lankhoss
06-09-2009, 01:34 PM
I didn't race you fuck face I would have put bus lengths on u!!! I have only raced cars making more power than me.

By the way, I was really surprised when you beat that KB Cobra!

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 01:37 PM
By the way, I was really surprised when you beat that KB Cobra!
I should have never beat that car once let alone twice!!

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:41 PM

funny how those words never are said to my face...

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 01:46 PM
funny how those words never are said to my face.....now im gonna say words to you I have already said to your face...shut the fuck up
As I have also said right back to u! Your nothing but a little pussy bitch who knows not a god damn thing about cars so how's this u shut the fuck up!!!!

Jason..
06-09-2009, 01:50 PM
As I have also said right back to u! Your nothing but a little pussy bitch who knows not a god damn thing about cars so how's this u shut the fuck up!!!!:eek: ..

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Why?

They handed the card to him after he lost a race mocking him for losing, as if to say "you probably need to talk to these guys so you can win."

Btstone has already decided who he's gonna have work on his car, so he doesn't need another shop's business card anyway.

I know it was all in fun when they handed him the card, but nobody should be upset that he threw it on the ground.....it's no more disrespectful than when they handed it to him in the first place.

ah Will didnt tell me that part he said that someone told him you were wanting a H/C setup on the vette... oh well still cool guys he just has a sense of humor about him some dont understand. Ill be out in the Zoh6 this weekend so hopefully ill get a run in.

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:58 PM
As I have also said right back to u! Your nothing but a little pussy bitch who knows not a god damn thing about cars so how's this u shut the fuck up!!!!

nop the fuck you havent,,,your just a bitch in person who has a fuckin camaro....who is the god of all cars and know everything there is to know about every kind of car made

btstone
06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
only a bitch would come on here bragging about beating a stock vette after he told you guys his sht was stock and is not fast.....you = straight bitch

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 02:02 PM
ehhh if the runs are drama filled like that this weekend count me out. Im just looking to get some fun runs in and see where my H/C Z06 stands.

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:05 PM
ehhh if the runs are drama filled like that this weekend count me out. Im just looking to get some fun runs in and see where my H/C Z06 stands.

it was just the dudes that came out that are like that..some of them were cool.

you come out with me and lankhoss and smacked,,it always drama free and fun, we all love to race without bitches and drama, just a bunch of runs...and good video

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Smacked = my bitch :) havent seen lank or smacked since I sold the GTO so should be a good time... be nice to finally meet you too bstone

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:06 PM
only a bitch would come on here bragging about beating a stock vette after he told you guys his sht was stock and is not fast.....you = straight bitch
LOL your a straight up homo!!! I wouldn't waste my gas on that vette LOL go do your head cam setup then come get some!! Don't even mention that barbie car it's a unicorn as far as I'm concerned has anybody ever seen it?

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Smacked = my bitch :) havent seen lank or smacked since I sold the GTO so should be a good time... be nice to finally meet you too bstone

yeah you too man.,,,,you should try to come out with us this weekend

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:08 PM
LOL your a straight up homo!!! I wouldn't waste my gas on that vette LOL go do your head cam setup then come get some!! Don't even mention that barbie car it's a unicorn as far as I'm concerned has anybody ever seen it?

come get the unicorn when its out if you have a fast car bitch

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 02:15 PM
GTslow whats done to the fbody?

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:16 PM

not enough to get on my unicorn...lol

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Not enough according to bstone. It's a baby head cam car built trans 6sp junk according to bstone and a good clutch.

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Damn Stoney Jr...still running that dick sucker

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Damn Stoney Jr...still running that dick sucker

nahh,, only bitches like you have dick suckers

gtslow---come get it when its out,,,

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:26 PM
nahh,, only bitches like you have dick suckers

gtslow---come get it when its out,,,
Yea I'll also be looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow at the same time!!! You believe in the tooth fairy too? That car will never be out.

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Unicorn= mythical creature

In that respect the s2000 is prob a unicorn. Just cause the chances of seeing it run in anyones lifetime is slim to none

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:35 PM
come get the unicorn when its out if you have a fast car bitch
I havnt been doing to shabby with a SLOW car I couldn't imagine having a unicorn car WOW. To bad you have little man syndrome bstone all I was doing was offering some free advice!! And you got all cocky like the bitch you are!

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 02:39 PM
GTslow not this weekend but maybe we could get a friendly run in sometime. Mild cam ported stock heads Z06, only makes a for real 430whp with a dyno sheet, but its set up right :thumb:

should make for a good run... any weight reduction?

Lankhoss
06-09-2009, 02:41 PM
ah Will didnt tell me that part he said that someone told him you were wanting a H/C setup on the vette... oh well still cool guys he just has a sense of humor about him some dont understand. Ill be out in the Zoh6 this weekend so hopefully ill get a run in.

Yeah, Will is cool as hell and I know that shop does great work. It was a joke with them handing him the card (at least I assumed it was since people were smiling and laughing when they brought it over).

Btstone has already ordered the parts for his car and I believe he's installing them himself.

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I havnt been doing to shabby with a SLOW car I couldn't imagine having a unicorn car WOW. To bad you have little man syndrome bstone all I was doing was offering some free advice!! And you got all cocky like the bitch you are!

whatever dude, you are no bigger than me,,maybe some more fat on you, but that is it.

and no one wants advice form a dumbass, do you blame for not taking advice from a dumbass,

you wouldnt take advice from a dumb ass, so why should i

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:44 PM
GTslow not this weekend but maybe we could get a friendly run in sometime. Mild cam ported stock heads Z06, only makes a for real 430whp with a dyno sheet, but its set up right :thumb:

should make for a good run... any weight reduction?
Sounds good. No weight reduction it weighs 3390 without me in it silver dollar scales. It traps 121-122 on motor so should be fun!!

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Btstone has already ordered the parts for his car and I believe he's installing them himself.There lies the problem.

BTW Lanky-the SRT should be perm mine soon. We def need to have that run!! It'd be kick ass.

-Ant.

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:45 PM

In that respect the s2000 is prob a unicorn. Just cause the chances of seeing it run in anyones lifetime is slim to none

quite a few have seen it

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:46 PM
whatever dude, you are no bigger than me,,maybe some more fat on you, but that is it.

and no one wants advice form a dumbass, do you blame for not taking advice from a dumbass,

you wouldnt take advice from a dumb ass, so why should i
Who is the dumbass who bought an a4 vette over a m6 cause he thought m6's are junk? Now come again retard

Civicn33b
^ the viper anthony? I want in on this for fun, ive got a little bottle in the garage im debating putting on.

btstone
There lies the problem.

BTW Lanky-the SRT should be perm mine soon. We def need to have that run!! It'd be kick ass.

-Ant..

whats the problem...the lost art of doing it yourself...son there have more race cars running sub 10s built in my garage than you have ever drivin

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Who is the dumbass who bought an a4 vette over a m6 cause he thought m6's are junk? Now come again retard

m6 vettes are junk.....they shift like a tractor gear box...so its a piece fo shit in my book...dumb fuck

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 02:47 PM
quite a few have seen it
i was just making a joke

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:49 PM

bring your vette out to compare next time...hmmm

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
m6 vettes are junk.....they shift like a tractor gear box...so its a piece fo shit in my book...dumb fuck
Finish your h/c setup then you can have 4 and the move from a dig 1/4 for $500

btstone
06-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Finish your h/c setup then you can have 4 and the move from a dig 1/4 for $500
race my unicorn in 2 weeks (maybe 3), from a dig, 1000$

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 02:59 PM

whats the problem...the lost art of doing it yourself...son there have more race cars running sub 10s built in my garage than you have ever drivin

Son? LOLOL You are ONE year older than me.

Really? You must not know me sweetie. You will NEVER know as much as I do in the field of automobile mechanics. You THINK you know a lot b/c you have a honda you wasted thousands of dollars in? You couldn't even think of a logical way to paint you calipers. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: 5 hours to paint calipers was it? I've put together engines quicker than that.

I've driven 1k+ hp Vipers home slice, A bit quicker than that grocery getter you call a "race car."

-Ant.

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
race my unicorn in 2 weeks (maybe 3), from a dig, 1000$
Stop trying to make races with a make believe car. Hunter is gonna brake one off in your ass and I'm gonna do the same to your vette!!

SmackedInATL
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Civic33 when are we running from a dig. Stop hiding from me.

Vteckidd
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM
i have a 1500whp Supra on pump gas, look for it in 2014

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 03:03 PM
i have a 1500whp Supra on pump gas, look for it in 2014
OH YEAH? THAT'S it? ONLY 1500? psh...dude...My Bugatti, that hasn't been released ....4200hp...each wheel. RAPES Top Fuel dragsters. Oh yea....runs on Hooters Chicken grease.

-Ant.

btstone
06-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Stop trying to make races with a make believe car. Hunter is gonna brake one off in your ass and I'm gonna do the same to your vette!!

figured you would bitch out....

anthony f...what are you authority on cars now.....ill be sure to ask you all my questions from now on, because you must be a billionare with that assortment of car knowledge you have,...im sure ppl pay you to tell them what to do. you know shit bitch....thats why you have a v6 mustang

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM
anthony f...what are you authority on cars now.....ill be sure to ask you all my questions from now on, because you must be a billionare with that assortment of car knowledge you have,...im sure ppl pay you to tell them what to do. you know shit bitch....thats why you have a v6 mustangHow do you get the assumption of one being a "billionaire" due to them knowing a lot about vehicles? :thinking:

I know..nothing? Get out! :lmfao::lmfao: How long have you been working on cars? Why must you always resort to name calling? Make you feel like big man on campus wif you wittle car?

I have a V6 mustang? Actually I don't. I have a X-Runner and an R6. I just like this sig. My sig > ur sig.

But I will say this..your sig...the tiger comment...yeah good luck. Tiger will hide in the back and not tell you his name.

-Ant.

Big Baller
06-09-2009, 03:19 PM
You say you have never said that you ran a 10.2....I've seen the PMs

You are a dumb mother fucker

Lankhoss
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
There lies the problem.

-Ant.

Wow, congrats on the new ride if/when you get it.

And yes, that run would kick ass.

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Bstone would be fine if he were modest like lankhoss. Brads shit is faster than 95% of the cars on this site and he never boasts about it that's how your supposed to act!!

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow, congrats on the new ride if/when you get it.

And yes, that run would kick ass.

Sorry, I meant to say:

it would be kick ass, as long as you don't kick MY ass. lolol.

-Ant.

SmackedInATL
06-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Paging civic33....

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Paging civic33....
I'll run you again me still on street tires!!

speedminded
06-09-2009, 03:57 PM

In that respect the s2000 is prob a unicorn. Just cause the chances of seeing it run in anyones lifetime is slim to noneThat S2000 is almost as fast an my unicorn BMW right lol! I mean, I have most of the parts sitting here, enough for two actually, one just about as fast as the 'vette and the other faster than the S2000 but it's not going to happen any time soon lolol!

SmackedInATL
06-09-2009, 04:11 PM
I'll run you again me still on street tires!!

What do you mean again? Who are you?

GTslOw
06-09-2009, 04:15 PM
What do you mean again? Who are you?
Remember the white ss on 275 fuzion street tires?

SmackedInATL
06-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Remember the white ss on 275 fuzion street tires?

Oh hahaha whats up man. Yes I remember you. You know when I left that night I went to QT to get gas and launched the car again from a light. Bitch dead hooked. So I think I'm getting a better feel for the new setup...we'll get to it again...

onebadgt
06-09-2009, 04:38 PM
wow, so much drama lol. at least the kf is finally bumping again lol. idk what to say cause i like everyone involved lol. im like lank, just neutral lol. o n for brad,bstone and everyone else that gets me confused with other members since i havnt updated my sig yet, im brian. the guy that was driving the black cobra vert say nite!

matthewAPM
06-09-2009, 04:52 PM
looks like shit IMO

Jason..
06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
looks like shit IMO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LT1UltraZ
06-09-2009, 09:24 PM

Really? You must not know me sweetie. You will NEVER know as much as I do in the field of automobile mechanics. You THINK you know a lot b/c you have a honda you wasted thousands of dollars in? You couldn't even think of a logical way to paint you calipers. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: 5 hours to paint calipers was it? I've put together engines quicker than that.

I've driven 1k+ hp Vipers home slice, A bit quicker than that grocery getter you call a "race car."

-Ant.

you do emissions and drive a riced out tacoma :screwy: and before that u drove a RICED THE FUCK OUT SLOW AS FUCK V6 MUSTANG :lmfao:

Civicn33b
06-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey smacked bring that bucket of bolts whenever your ready to get drug, Ill wait for you at the finish :) That little blue oval doesnt hold a candle to the almight Z car! HAHA... text me this weekend bro

1439/2000
06-09-2009, 11:37 PM

lol that was lame.

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 05:28 AM
you do emissions and drive a riced out tacoma :screwy: and before that u drove a RICED THE FUCK OUT SLOW AS FUCK V6 MUSTANG :lmfao:

What was that? Honestly, I have NO idea what you were trying to do. Maybe If i blew off half of my brain with a 45, i could prob understand.

-Ant.

LT1UltraZ
06-10-2009, 05:58 AM
What was that? Honestly, I have NO idea what you were trying to do. Maybe If i blew off half of my brain with a 45, i could prob understand.

-Ant.

-Ant.

SmackedInATL
06-10-2009, 07:55 AM
He's got a point there about the riced out mustang. That thing looked like complete shit. Pathetic build.

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 08:01 AM

I do emissions is a statement for people looking to PASS emissions. I don't sit at an Emissions only station cup cake. ;)

smacker-im glad you run your mouth just like Lt1 when I dont have the car anymore. lolol. Where were you ladies when I owned it for 3 years? I didn't think it was ugly...thats what 99% of the people said. Eh, always be haters though. it's all good. I guess I should have bought a belly button car like you and looked like everyone else.

Oh and smacker..what happened to this; I talk a lot of shit but am a nice guy in public? lol. Heard you are a punk in public and don't announce who you are. :gay:

-Ant.

SmackedInATL
06-10-2009, 08:23 AM
I do emissions is a statement for people looking to PASS emissions. I don't sit at an Emissions only station cup cake. ;)

smacker-im glad you run your mouth just like Lt1 when I dont have the car anymore. lolol. Where were you ladies when I owned it for 3 years? I didn't think it was ugly...thats what 99% of the people said. Eh, always be haters though. it's all good. I guess I should have bought a belly button car like you and looked like everyone else.

Oh and smacker..what happened to this; I talk a lot of shit but am a nice guy in public? lol. Heard you are a punk in public and don't announce who you are. :gay:

-Ant.

Thats what you heard huh? Thats funny. Everyone that matters knows who I am. I don't give a fuck if someone nobody that lurks the KF gets pissed if I don't introduce myself to them. Why don't you tell me who said that so I can know who is talking out their ass.

Anyways, that mustang still looked like shit. Post that car up on any legit mustang board and you better put on your flame suit. Straight up.:screwy:

SmackedInATL
06-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Oh and Anthony don't get your panties in a wad just because I don't like your mustang. Hell you don't even own it anymore and you still getting butt hurt.

Jason..
06-10-2009, 08:38 AM
I love this thread..you guys brought everyone out lol.

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Anyways, that mustang still looked like shit. Post that car up on any legit mustang board and you better put on your flame suit. Straight up.:screwy:I always had to put my flame suit on when I drove that car, it was sooooo HAWT!!!!!!

Like I said...99% of people liked the look of the car. I got very few complaints about it. if they didn't like it, oh well. I didn't build it for them/you.

Oh and Anthony don't get your panties in a wad just because I don't like your mustang. Hell you don't even own it anymore and you still getting butt hurt.
How am I getting butt hurt? Your assumptions make me giggle. I miss my Mustang....sorta. lol. Thinking of getting a roller s197 and dropping something in it that requires no electronics...:ninja:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
06-10-2009, 09:05 AM
I love this thread..you guys brought everyone out lol.
Fuck you rice boy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyYdNZSF_h8

-Ant.

Jason..
06-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Fuck you rice boy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyYdNZSF_h8

-Ant.And fuk u sir!!

Big Baller
06-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Where did that little ass fuck go....I'm bored again