PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rathbun's...

AznTraitor
10-02-2005, 08:32 PM
finally got a chance to write a review for it....

it's a resturant where the people like to be seen and it's just a real trendy kinda place. It's in a old warehouse and they have modern decor, food prices range from $6 to second mortgages. If you have some money to spend and you want to take someone special to a really nice resturant and have some great food....this is the place to go. We got a appetizer, I had the flatiron steak, and she got the lamb, and we got two desserts and two drinks and it fell just under $100. You will have to make reservations a week in advance....because the place does fill very quickly and it's constantly booked solid, they do have a open patio area that is first come first serve, but eating inside will be a treat...it's on the southside of downtown near the railroad yards. Chef Rathbun will randomly make table visits, and the staff is VERY attentive to everything....I cannot say enough about this place....I chose this resturant over a few other fine dining resturants and I am so happy that I chose Rathbun's.....

so if you have a special day coming up soon and wanna impress and have a great time doing so, this is the place to go!

http://www.rathbunsrestaurant.com/