PDA

View Full Version : LOL interesting night

RL...
06-07-2009, 03:15 AM
So I went to this house party tonight. I got out of my car with 2 friends and walked around to the backyard to the party and a few minutes later I heard someone asking around "who drives the black maxima". I walked up to this kid he was like 18 lol and was like me. He then accused me of stealing 2 grand worth of cash from him, and also said that one night I saw his friends on the side of road, pulled over, got out of my car with 3 other ppl and kicked their ass. Then some little wanna be gangsta kid comes up next to him and gets in my face saying that I also broke into his friends house and have been stalknig his friend...Needless to say they didn't so shit except "act" hard and promptly left soon afterwards lolol

These stores are all false. 100% I haven't fought anyone in years, and just because my car looks shady or is murdered out, doesn't mean I spend fridays nights driving around and jumping kids walking on sides of streets.

The thing that worries me is that the kid said the description of the car that did these crimes was a black maxima like mine, had the same license plate as mine, 1i1i1i1i1, and he also named my place of work, which threw me off. I mean, the only thing I can inference is that someone who is unkown to me for SOME reason holds some vendetta against me and is spreading these rumors to all his little friends. Which is bs because I'm very easy going IRL...

I don't think the kid is on here I am just venting perhaps on a very unusual night...

tandem
06-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Maybe you sleep walk.... drive.... steal.... beat people up.

AnthonyF
06-07-2009, 01:56 PM
The U-S Park Service says the older Old Faithful gets, the more the geyser at Yellowstone National Park slows down. In the 1950s, it erupted every 62 minutes. Lately, it's been erupting every 77 minutes. Some experts say Old Faithful may someday just stop.

-Ant.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2009, 02:18 PM
The U-S Park Service says the older Old Faithful gets, the more the geyser at Yellowstone National Park slows down. In the 1950s, it erupted every 62 minutes. Lately, it's been erupting every 77 minutes. Some experts say Old Faithful may someday just stop.

-Ant.

Good topic. Thanks for starting this thread, Ant. I think that Old Faithful will never cease due to the fact that there is plenty of liquid sources beneath the Earth's surface to keep her going. If and when the water resources run out, there is a chance that it could become a natural oil geyser. Black gold. Texas tea. Then we have the benefits of a NOT having to drill in protected areas yet having the oil that we could use from a protected ground. If magma could seep through as well, we could possible have another tar pit. Then let those park rangers go over take a whiz on that. But if all that were not be fruitful, it could turn out to be an opening, gateway if you will, from Hell for the evil spirits to return to Earth to help Satan in his war to win over the do-gooders and turn man against his brother. This event would be catastrophic to the future of mankind because as was foretold by the film "I Am Legend," Will Smith would be the only survivor and, as he does have a beautiful wife, I don't think man would like to come back to a world where his first "music to his ears" would be Parents Just Don't Understand. So let's just hope that the famous landmark geyser doesn't run out anytime too soon. Later, QD.

Later, QD.

One_Bad_SHO
06-07-2009, 02:25 PM
I had a dog named 'Ol Faithful. Key Word: "Had."

Lame.

BABY J
06-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Clean.

GLWS.

AnthonyF
06-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Good topic. Thanks for starting this thread, Ant. I think that Old Faithful will never cease due to the fact that there is plenty of liquid sources beneath the Earth's surface to keep her going. If and when the water resources run out, there is a chance that it could become a natural oil geyser. Black gold. Texas tea. Then we have the benefits of a NOT having to drill in protected areas yet having the oil that we could use from a protected ground. If magma could seep through as well, we could possible have another tar pit. Then let those park rangers go over take a whiz on that. But if all that were not be fruitful, it could turn out to be an opening, gateway if you will, from Hell for the evil spirits to return to Earth to help Satan in his war to win over the do-gooders and turn man against his brother. This event would be catastrophic to the future of mankind because as was foretold by the film "I Am Legend," Will Smith would be the only survivor and, as he does have a beautiful wife, I don't think man would like to come back to a world where his first "music to his ears" would be Parents Just Don't Understand. So let's just hope that the famous landmark geyser doesn't run out anytime too soon. Later, QD.

Later, QD.

I think I agree. I believe it will become so large it won't be a geyser anymore but just a spew for water and or oil in the future.

-Ant.

Echonova
06-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Wish I was 5-lug.

BABY J
06-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Watch the internet run. Then watch this thread try to jump out to join internet.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/john23069/addnvkfds.gif

redrumracer
06-07-2009, 03:45 PM
I personally think it would be neat to see a geyser spew out oil.

03RCode
06-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Ol' Faithful is pretty badass in person. I saw it around 4-5 years ago now.

Echonova
06-07-2009, 04:12 PM
'Ol Faithfull is the Harbinger of our Doom. Yellowstone sits on top of a Super-volcano and it will destroy all life on Earth when it erupts.

redrumracer
06-07-2009, 04:18 PM
'Ol Faithfull is the Harbinger of our Doom. Yellowstone sits on top of a Super-volcano and it will destroy all life on Earth when it erupts.
this man speaks of the truth

HeLLo iM iZzY
06-07-2009, 05:44 PM
I'd like to check out Old Faithful one day.

RL...
06-07-2009, 06:17 PM
I think I agree. I believe it will become so large it won't be a geyser anymore but just a spew for water and or oil in the future.

-Ant.

I concur.

I plan to visit old faithful in july, actually.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I concur.

I plan to visit old faithful in july, actually.

As you can plainly see from the direction this thread went, no one gives a fuck what you're doing or have done. Later, QD.

RL...
06-07-2009, 06:34 PM
As you can plainly see from the direction this thread went, no one gives a fuck what you're doing or have done. Later, QD.

lol my my..such harsh words....

you really hate me dont you qd....but I love you.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I don't hate anyone. I just think you're stupid. And I don't mean like you act like a retard or anything like that. I mean stupid as in the actual sense of the word. Later, QD.

RL...
06-07-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't hate anyone. I just think you're stupid. And I don't mean like you act like a retard or anything like that. I mean stupid as in the actual sense of the word. Later, QD.

Oh ok, now I feel better. Want to hang out sometime, maybe grab a cup of coffee?

Echonova
06-07-2009, 07:06 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/tmnt.jpg

qwick
06-07-2009, 09:17 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/tmnt.jpg

http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/TMNT_80s_S5_larger.jpg